held hostage

Bpov

We pulled apart. "My god Bella you are going to be the death of me." He says as he trails kisses down my neck again. "And so she might be if you don't get your hands off of her!" I snapped my head in the direction of where the voice came from.

Edward pulled me against him. "Riley!" I whispered. "Now if you kindly let go of what's mine I might let you live!" He told Edward. "I'm not yours Riley, you don't own me." I told him. "Oh just can it with that bull shit Bella." Riley walks over angry and gets ahold of my arm and pulls me away from Edward.

"No!" Both Edward and I yell out. Riley puts a knife to my throat. "Don't even think about it pretty boy, that goes for that dog to."
I could see Edward hand ball up into fists. "This is what's gonna happen. Bella you're going to grab that rope there and tie pretty boys hands behind his back. Then you're going to tie that mutt to a tree.

I slowly limped over and got the rope. I limped over to Edward. I was crying. Edward made it easier on me. "It's going to alright Bella!" Edward whisper to me. "I wish I could believe that right now!" I whispered to him. I limped over to Timber and got down to his level even though it hurt like hell.

"I'm so sorry timber!" A idea came to my head. As I was tying Timber up to the tree I whispered to him. "You get loose, you run as fast as you can and find Charlie, bring him to us." Timber nodded. I got up and back over to Riley. "Now, hold your hands out." I did what he asked of me.

Riley tied my hands up in front of me. "Now, this is for cheating, and for disrespecting me."

He drew back his fist and slammed me in the face. It knocked me off balance and I hit the ground. "YOU BASTARD, DON'T TOUCH HER!" Edward screamed out in anger. "Edward, stop, please!" I turned and looked at him. I didn't want him to get hurt.

Riley kicked my hurt leg. "Get the fuck up now! Now pretty boy you're going to lead the way and no funny business either or else someone going to get hurt badly." Edward started walking and I was right behind him with Riley having a hold of my arm pulling me along.

                               Charlie pov

Carlisle and I partner up and worked our way up the mountain.
I started to hear something in front of us. I motion for Carlisle to stop. We stood then I heard barking. "Timber!" He ran right up to me. "Hey boy, where Bella and Edward?"

Timber started to spin then ran forward. He stopped and bark. "Alright boy lead the way." Carlisle and I followed Timber.
We been walking for a while now and we come upon where what looks would be a makeshift campsite.

I see rope tied to the tree. I checked the fire. It's can't be more than a couple of hours old, maybe less. "Good boy!" I told Timber. When I look at the rope tied to the tree I knew who tied it. I smiled. "Good girl!"

"What was that Charlie?" Carlisle asked me. "Oh, I know Bella tied Timber to the tree.” Carlisle looked at me confused. "Bella leaving clues. Come here I will show you." Carlisle walked over. "See this rope tied to the tree?" He nods. "Well it's not tied tight, neither was the end that was tied to timbers collar.
Then there's this." The letter b was carved on the back side of the tree away from the makeshift campsite. "I see. So we need to look for clues, that Bella leaves behind." Carlisle says. "Not only that, we have timber's nose to." I told him. We finally pushed on.

Bpov

It's been a whole complete day and now it's another night. Riley had us walking the whole time without a break. My leg was starting to bleed now and it hurt like hell. I was starting to stumble. "Riley I really need to stop please my leg is killing." I pleaded with him. But he wouldn't.