LIVING IN PHOENIX

Bella pov

I laid there looking at Edward on the laptop. We plugged in our phones and turned the screen savers off on our laptops and plugged those into. I had my headphones hooked to my phone that had a mic on it so I could hear Edward better and he had did the same. I must of fell back asleep again, because I don't see Edward's face in front of me now. In fact I'm not even in my bedroom anymore. It was somewhere I never been before.

Someone grabs my wrists and holds me down, I scream out and say you can't do this to me. I see a fist come at me and that's when I wake up screaming. I heard Edward asking me if I'm alright. I look around but don't see him. I put my face into my hands and start crying.

"Bella please answer me, I can't see you." That's when I realized that I had my headphones in and my laptop was on.

"Edward, I'm ok." I lay on my side to see Edward's face there. "There you are my love. Was it another bad dream?" He asked.

"Yeah, I remember it this time though, it's strange though it was like it was so real." I take a deep breath. "Tell me about it Bella."

"Well, it's a place I don't recognize though. All of sudden someone grabs my wrists, I say some stuff like I'm sorry and it's not my fault. The next thing I knew a fist comes at me. I don't see a face at all and it's only a feeling of what there saying no voice either." I look at Edward on the screen and he looks like he worried.

"I heard you say that in your sleep when the phone answered by itself." It's all giving me a bad feeling.

I woke up and seen Edward watching me. I buried my face in my in my pillow and blush.

"How long have you been awake watching me Edward?" I heard him chuckle. "Oh for about a hour or so. Your so adorable when you sleep." I turn my head and smile at him. I look at the clock.

"Shit! My mom going to kill me. I was suppose to meet her today at her work. I need to take a shower. Edward I'm sorry, I'll call you tonight. I promise, I love you." I blew him a kiss and he told me he loved me too. I closed the laptop and grabbed my clothes and went into the shower.

I went and met my mom at her work. "Bella you're late, we got to get going I got my appointment at the doctor in 20 minutes."

"Sorry mom bad night." We hopped into her car and head to her appointment. My mom was having her ultrasound today. We are finding out the sex of baby. My mom took me out of school for just a couple of weeks until Phil gets back from god knows where for his baseball thing.

They finally called my mom back. The nursed weighed my mother and then took us to her room. She took her blood pressure and pulse. Then told us the doctor will be in here soon.

There was a knock on the door. Mom said to come in. "Hello, Renee how are you feeling?" Mom looked up at him. "Well I get tired easy now, the morning sickness still happens."

He looks at her chart. "Well you are at that border line of high risk. Do you have someone at home to help you when Phil gone?" She looks over to me.

"Yes I do, this is my daughter Bella Swan, Doctor." He shook my hand. "Nice to meet you Bella. Well let's see, let's just get you laid back for a ultra sound." I watched the monitor and up on the screen was a baby. I was amazed.

"Well, well you're a little further along than I thought, by a month your 5 months Renee, and you're going to have a son."

I'm going to have a little brother. Wow I can't believe it. I can't wait to tell Edward tonight. "Bella you need to watch for signs so if anything happens you can get your mom to the hospital."