Getting away from Riley

Rileypov

I can't believe I almost got caught trying to burn down Bella house. She is going to pay for getting the police involve. Just because her father is the chief of police here. Well at least I burned down her so call friend house.

In no way is he her boyfriend, she is mine. I need to find that one girl oh what's her name. I tap a finger on my chin. Oh, that's right her name is Tanya. I started to drive around to found this Tanya chick when I finally found her.

"Tanya Denali, I need to talk to you?" She told the people she was with that she back. "What do you want?" She asked standing outside the car. "Get in, we need to talk. But not here." She got into the car and I drove her to Edward house which they're still trying to put out.

"Now, you will tell me what I want to know or I start burning down your friends houses." She looked at the house and then me. "If this is about Bella you really don't have to bribe me. I hate her so much. Just to think she marrying my Edward tomorrow."

"Wait what you just say?" I asked. "That you don't have to bribe me." She said. "No after that." I told her getting irritated. "She marrying my Edward tomorrow. There isn't much anyone can do about it. They have it so tight up there with under covers, that you can't get in."

"I need you to tell me where they are don't worry about the other details." She did what she was asked and I took her back where I picked her up from.

There is no way in hell she is staying married. She mine! I drove up and waited out of site.

I finally see someone leave the next night. I follow them. I waited and watched once they stopped. He must think he a hopeless romantic or something. I roll my eyes.

I just want to kill the bastard, the way he has his hands on my Bella and kissing her. I can only imagine what they are doing behind closed doors. They go into the motor home and I walk around the site.

I noticed the canoes. Hmmm! I tap my finger on my chin. I will follow them down the river and when the time is right I will take Bella.
Will I been watching and waiting she keeps going for walks but got that stupid mutt with her.

I just have wait until she finally alone. I finally had my chance she was alone. I walked up behind her. "Hello Bella, I told you I find you." She turned around and I heard her gasp. I go to grab her. She tries to run but I wrap my arms around her.

"NOOOOO!" She screamed out. "LET ME GO! HEEEELLLPPP!" I take and hit her and knock her out. I throw her over my shoulder and started walking out of there.

Once I found a safe spot where I knew I could stop a minute, I sat Bella down and pulled out the rope I had and tied her hands behind her back. I also tied her feet up and put something in her mouth and tied it up.

Once I was down I threw her back over my shoulder and headed out again until I could find a safe spot to stop for the night.

                                 Bpov

I open my eyes and it was dark outside. There something in my mouth.
My hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied together.
I start to cry when I remember what happen. Riley took me. I wondered if Edward was alright and Timber.

"You're awake. I'm going to remove the thing from your mouth you scream and I hurt you." I just nodded. Once he took it off I could take a deep breath. "What you do to Edward?" I asked him. "Don't worry I haven't touched your toy." I glared at him. "He's not my toy." I told Riley.

Riley grabs my arm. "I've have told you Bella. You're mine, no one else's. So don't even ask about him." He told me. "You don't own me Riley, you never will. I don't care what you say!" I cried out. Riley grabbed my knee and squeezed it. "OWWWWWWW!" I screamed. "Now, I suggest you keep your mouth shut." The next thing I knew I seen Riley arm come at me and everything went black.