UNCLE MIKEY TELLS BELLA HE DYING AND BELLA WORLD FALLS APART

Edward pov

    Bella woke up screaming. I reach my hand out for her. She turned and looked in shock and wrapped her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.
"It's alright Bella, I got you."
She started to cry. "What's wrong Bella?" She sits up and looks at me. "I don't want nothing to happen to you or anyone else." She told me. "It was just a dream Bella. Nothing going to happen to anyone."

    She looked up at me. "Edward you don't understand. Riley will do anything to anyone to get what he wants and that includes me, he's told me I belong to him. No matter how many times I tell him he doesn't own me. He already killed Seth." I didn't know what to say.

"Bella I will do my best to protect you while I'm here, I'm sure Emmett will to. I know it isn't much, but at least it's a start." We just got to figure out how to get the stuff against him to get him put away."

    Bella slowly put a smile on her face. "So you do believe me that Riley did something to Seth." I put a half of a smile on my face. "Yes, I do. When I read the letter from Seth, it just proved it
more. I'm not really suppose to tell you this, but Alice, Jasper, and I are staying an extra week here. Your mom going to see Phil, she didn't want to lave you alone, not with everything that's happened." A bigger smile went over her face.

  "I won't say a word." She laid her head back against my chest. "You still have to school though." She starts to mumble.

"Rats, that sucks." I laugh. "I tell you what, how about I take you to school and pick you up. Oh yeah, I got you something else to. I picked you up a cell phone. It has insurance on it. So if that idiot does anything to it you can get it replaced for free. Plus your number will be unlisted. Your mom and my family has it so does Rosalie and Emmett. You can text me at lunch."

                   Bella
pov

  It's been a week and it's the last day for my Uncle Mikey, Esme and Carlisle to be here. Edward takes me to lunch though. Everyone is acting very funny the last couple of days.  When Edward and I are eating I ask him. "What is going on and why is everyone acting funny the last few days?" Edward raises a eyebrow, then takes his hand and run it through his hair. "Edward Anthony Cullen what are you hiding from me?" He starts laughing.

    "Remember, when I told you that I wasn't suppose to tell you that we were staying an extra week!" I nod my head yes. "Ohhhh!! I get it now." As we finished eating Edward went and paid for lunch, I told him I meet him out at the car. When I got out to the car Riley was leaning against it. "So what are you stalking me now Riley or what?"

    He looked at me and laughed. "It's not called stalking when you're waiting for your girlfriend." I froze in my tracks.

"I AM NOT OR WILL NEVER EVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SO JUST GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD NOW! Now please leave." Edward finally walks out, and walks over to me.

"Bella are you alright?" Edward asked. "Yeah, let's just get out of here please!" We got into the car and drove off. It was quite in the car until Edward broke the silence. "Was that Riley?" I turned and looked at Edward.

"Yes, he seems to think for some reason I'm his girlfriend, when I'm not." I saw Edward hands tighten up around the steering wheel. "Edward relax, I told him I wasn't and I will never be either. You are the one that has my heart and always will."

  Edward took one hand off the steering wheel and reached for mine. I gladly took his hand and our fingers intertwined. They stayed that way until we got to my house. Alice was waiting outside for us and comes running up to my side of the car. She opened the door excited about something.