JUNIOR PROM AND FINDING A NEW HOUSE.

Bpov

Being back in Phoenix was strange, but it was. Nice seeing my brother and my mom.  It has been two weeks since I came back and Emmett, Rosalie and my mom asked me if I was going to the junior prom. "And how am I supposed to do that. I mean I'm walking with a cane now. But don't you think that would be a lot on Edward right now the wedding and all."

"Well then come with us then. Prom is Saturday night. Alice and Esme will be here Thursday night to help look for wedding dress on Friday and bridesmaids dresses. You can get a prom dress then. Come on Bella please!" Emmett even gets on his knees and begs. Rosalie and I start laughing. "Bella he's right, even though Emmett the love of my life and he looks so adorable begging you on his hands and knees, you need to get out and have fun, so what you say. If I have to I even get on my knees to." Rosalie said.

"Don't you dare get on your knees Rosalie. I will go, on one condition, you do my hair." I told her. "Deal!" She said. Later that night I got on my laptop and got on video chat with Edward. "Hey Edward you never guessed what Emmett did today." I laughed thinking about it.

"Well whatever it was it was funny." He said. "He got down on his hands and knees and begged me to go to the junior prom with him and Rosalie, but then Rosalie said I needed to do something fun and if she needed to she get on her knees and beg to." Edward laughed. "So, are you going?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'm going to get my dress Friday when we go look at wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. How's Timber doing, I miss him. I miss you the most of course." I smile to him.

"He's right here. I think he misses you too. Every day he acts like you're going to walk through that door every time he hears the door. He picks his head up and watches my bedroom door. I miss you too. Soon we'll be together again." I take a deep breath. "Is something wrong Bella?" Edward asked me. "Nothing really. I just wish I was going to the prom with you. But we have senior prom next year. Are you going to the prom with anyone Edward. Oh no! Alice and her prom. Now I feel bad. I'm am idiot. Edward don't get mad at me or think I'm an awful person, but could you find out if Jasper could fly out. I'm going to give Alice my spot at junior prom.

I'm not going to do that to them." I told him. "I don't think you're an awful person. In fact I think it's the kindest thing you could do for the both of them. And to answer your question, no I'm not going, not unless I take you. Your, the only one I would ever think to take to the prom."

I turn my face in embarrassment. "So is your mom and Alice ready to come this weekend?" I asked Edward. "I swear my sister been ready since you left. Mom, just can't wait to see you in a wedding dress she said. Oh mom got something beautiful set up for the wedding part but Alice wants to go further with it." He explains.

"What did we get ourselves into? I think we created a monster Edward." We started to laugh. "Bella, do me a favor?" Edward says.

"Anything Edward!" I told him. "Still pick up that dress, please." I looked at him confused.

"Alright, I suppose you want me to still go don't you." I asked.

He just nodded. We finally called it a night but kept the connection open.

I was staying at Rosalie until we found a house. So was my mom and my baby brother. Rosalie parents have been so sweet to my mom since her house burnt down. I guess even before I moved down here they were good friends.

I couldn't wait to get out of school today Alice and Esme will be here be here and we are going to get all our dresses for the wedding picked out today and we were going to get our junior prom dresses today to.