THE BIG FIGHT

Bella pov

"Come on Bella we don't want to be late." Alice told me. "Alice you know darn well I'm still healing so I can't go that fast." I told her. As we walked into the cake store I saw all the different style of cakes.

"Alright they know the style of the cake all you gotta do is pick the flavor Bella." Alice told me. Everyone is keeping the theme of the wedding from me. Even Edward was. He won't let me help him even plan the honeymoon. All he told me told is we would probably be gone for awhile. It's my wedding and I only get to very little.

This seems a little on fair. After I pick the flavor of the cake. We were on the way to the catering service to pick the food out for the reception. Alice and I got done about an hour later. "Hey Alice how about we go hang out at the beach like old times." I asked her. She said sure.

When we got there we noticed a lot of people there. Alice called up Jasper and Edward and told them to meet us down here. "I miss this Alice." I told her. "Me to Bella. Oh no, don't look now. It's Tanya and her gang." Alice said. "Well look who's back in town." Tanya said. I rolled my eyes. "Hello,Tanya!" I said.

"I thought you were gone for good Bella?" She asked me. "This is still my home Tanya." I told her. She whisper to Lauren and Jessica. Timber came up beside me. I bent down beside him. I started petting him. "Hey boy I missed you today." I say. Edward walks up beside me. The next thing I knew Tanya runs up and wraps her arms around Edward.

Edward face expression was shock. Edward pulls her arms off of him.

"Come on Edward why you gotta be like that?" She said. I stood up wondering what was going on.

"Like what?" He asked her. "If she wasn't here you be acting different." She said. "Wait what?" I asked.

"Bella do not listen to her." Edward said. "Edward, she no good for you any ways. All she does is cheat on you." She said.

"Hold on a minute, I never cheated. Where did you hear I cheated?" I asked her.

"Oh you know him very well Bella. We had a long talk about you." Tanya said.

"Who are you talking Tanya?" Edward asked. "I believe his name is Riley. In fact before the day before your uncle died that's when I talked to him and told him where you lived." Tanya said.

I gasped. I couldn't believe what I just heard. "No, this can't be true." I said.

"I can't believe you did that Tanya. Because of you I could of lost Bella that day are you stupid?" Edward asked Tanya. "Edward I was only looking out for you." She said.

Alice and Jasper started in on her to. I walked away. I just couldn't believe what she did. She signed mine and my Uncle death wish that day.

"NNOOO!!" I screamed out before I collapsed to the ground and I started seeing Riley face.

Edward pov

How could Tanya of been so stupid. I looked around for Bella but she wasn't here. "Guys, where Bella?" I asked.

"She was just right here." Alice said. "Maybe Bella came to her senses and just left." Tanya said.

"Oh, shut up Tanya if something happens to her I will hurt you myself." Alice said.

"NNOOO!" We heard Bella scream out. We look in the direction she screamed out and she collapsed to the ground screaming.

"What's wrong with her?" She looks like a freak now or something. Tanya says.

"Oh can it Tanya, she has ptsd, and thanks to you she went into a flashback." I heard Alice snap out. I get over to Bella. I get her up into my lap. Timber is beside me just as quick .