64 : daddy (m)

jimin pulled down taehyung's shorts along with his underwear.

his eyes widened as he saw the huge member of his husband, angry and waiting for his mouth.

"hurry up, baby." taehyung groaned out.

jimin nodded and starts giving kitty licks on the tip of taehyung's member.

the older groans lowly and grips the sink beside him. jimin's mouth just felt so so good wrapped around his dick.

"fuck, jimin." he looks down at his husband.

jimin felt proud once he heard taehyung's moan and now sucks the head of the older's length.

it made the red haired male let out a grunt. his hands are itching to run through jimin's pink locks and tug on it.

"a-ah s-shit.." taehyung moaned out at the pleasure.

jimin was about to insert the huge monster on his mouth but someone suddenly knocks on the door.

"you fuckers, i'm going to pee!" hoseok shouted on the other side of the door.

taehyung groans in annoyance, sending jimin a look to keep going.

the younger nodded and inserts the older's member inside his mouth, trying his best to make it fit.

taehyung sighs loudly and closed his eyes. "there's a fucking bathroom upstairs!"

hoseok heard some noises inside but he just shrugged it off and runs to the other bathroom as he can't handle it anymore. he needed to pee already.

"your mouth is so warm ah.." taehyung rests his head on the wall behind him.

the younger looks up at him, seeing his husband enjoying it.

it makes him proud that he's doing a great job so he wanted taehyung to feel more of him.

jimin then inserted taehyung's length inside his mouth again. he inserted it as feep as it could, making him gag but he doesn't care. he want taehyung to enjoy it more.

"oh.. f-fuck.." taehyung groans lowly at the feeling.

he bucked his hips forward which made the tip of his dick reach jimin's throat.

the younger gagged once again and closed his eyes. tears starts to pool on it.

"j-jimin.. h-haah.." taehyung moans as he thrusts into the pink haired male's mouth slowly.

he gritted his teeth then bites his bottom lips after. he feels like he's about to reach his peak.

"j-jimin!!" he yells and cums deep down his husband's throat.

jimin gulped all of it and looks at taehyung whose panting with his mouth agaped.

the sight looks so hot that makes him want to devour taehyung.

and he doesn't know when did he started thinking this way.

"y-you did a great job, baby." taehyung said, grabbing some tissues to clean his now soft member

"come here. i will brush your teeth.

jimin blushed and stood up, letting taehyung brush his teeth.

the red haired male pulls up his underwear and shorts then grabs jimin's toothbrush.

he puts toothpaste on it then started to brush his husband's teeth.

"i'm so proud of you."

"you ready now?"

"yes!" jimin nodded and buckled his seatbelt.

taehyung chuckles and started to drive off towards somewhere.

it's been five months now and jimin's baby bump is getting big.

they will finally see their baby today and they can't wait to see the tiny bean.

"do you have a name for our baby already?"

"yeah! taeji. i want taeji." jimin looks outside through the window, his hand on his tummy.

"the name you screamed in your dream before?" taehyung asks.

the younger blushed and nodded. "yeah.. why are you still not forgetting about that." jimin pouted.

"because it's cute and you said it's our son." taehyung glanced at him.

"he really is. i dreamed of our future.. and it's now happening." jimin teared up and looks down.

he never knew that his dream will come true; to have a loving husband and children with him.

"hey, are you crying?" taehyung asks and stops the car when the traffic light turns red.

jimin shook his head and sobs, covering his face with his small hands. "i-i'm not c-crying.."

"yes you are." the older unbuckled his and jimin's seatbelt before he pulls the boy on his lap.

"don't cry baby. it hurts seeing you cry." he said softly, wiping jimin's tears away.

"i-i'm just so happy.. i couldn't h-help it.."

taehyung smiles and hugs jimin instead. the light now turns green so the older started to drive again.

"you can sit on my lap while i drive, if you want."

jimin nodded and rests his head on taehyung's shoulder, now letting out small sniffles only.

they finally reached the hospital and went to the doctor they met before.

taehyung knocks on the door and opens it once he heard the doctor's response.

"hello lovers. how's jimin's condition?" doctor kang asked.

"i've been good but i really hate morning sickness." jimin pouted.

the doctor chuckles and started doing some stuffs to the pink haired male.

"lay down on this bed." the doctor prepares the bed for jimin then sets up the monitor where they will see the baby.

jimin nodded and laid down with the help of his husband.

"lift your sweater up." the doctor said.

jimin obeys and exposed his baby bump.

doctor kang spreads a jelly-ish liquid on the small boy's tummy and there finally, the baby bean appeard in the monitor.

"there's the baby." the doctor said.

taehyung smiles happily and held jimin's hand who's now crying, seeing their baby.

"t-taeji.." jimin mumbles and sniffles.

"jimin, that's taeji, our baby." the older can't help but to pull his husband in a warm embrace. he can't wait to be a father soon.

"do you want to find out the gender?" the doctor asked.

jimin shook his head. "n-no. i want us to be surprised."

"alright. i'll print out the pictures." doctor kang said.

both taehyung and jimin can't wipe the smile off of their face. they can't wait to have taeji and raise the baby together with yeontan.

they will surely spoil their children with all their heart.