The End of a Reign

~~~~Mira~~~~

I stood in front of the rainbow haired woman as she finished telling me the truth.

The truth about who I am. About my parents. Where I came from. And what path I was meant to travel upon.

She even told me her name and who she was to me and my family.

When she finished, I was shocked.

I couldn't believe that I was their daughter. That I was her daughter.

"Is that true?" I asked when she finished.

The woman nodded, "Yes. Every word I have spoken has been the truth." She said, "Your resolve to grow stronger, not for revenge, but to protect and save Etheria, has given me proof that your mind is clear and straightforward. You have the soul of a warrior and a heart that beats with life for all of Etheria. It is my greatest honor to be by your side as you grow into the person you were always meant to become. Your mother and father would've been proud to see you take your place."

"...take my place....." I whispered to myself. That's right... when all is done... when the war was over, I would take my proper place.

She took my hands and pulled me close to her, my head laying on her chest where I could hear her soft heartbeat.

"I understand you are young, and that this is much to take in, but you are stronger than anyone in the past or even in the present. Your mother and father believed that you would be the miracle that would change Etheria for the better. And now, you will have the power to do as they tried to do back then. Now, Miracle, you must wake and help your mother bring reality to peace."

I nodded and closed my eyes, allowing my mind to come back to the collapsing reality we were stuck in. Hopefully, when all of this is over, we could all go back home. Together.

~~~~Angella~~~~

I was flying around, catching my daughter as she used her teelportation powers and I would catch her.

It was a fun little game we would always play to pass time as my husband was out in battle.

I caught her one final time before flying down to the ground and she teleported out of my arms as we continued to laugh from our fun.

"That was awesome. Can we do it one more time?" Glimmer asked.

I sighed and stopped laughing but kept my smile as I patted my daughter's head.

"Oh, that's quite enough for today. Besides--"

"Did you two go flying without me?" A familiar voice asked us. Thw two of us looked and saw my husband standing a few feet from us.

My husband, King Micah of Bright Moon, had just returned home with a big smile on his face as he laughed amusingly.

"Dad. You're back." Glimmer said happily, running to her father.

Micah quickly drew a magic circle and threw it at Glimmer.

"Think fast." He said.

Glimmer caught the circle and made it explode into a cluster of glitter. She then teleported to her father and hugged her, my husband returning the warm embrace.