part 48

TW ( idk if i should write tw but thought it might be triggering to some ppl, i'm sorry)

BELLAS POV:

"what's this?" dad says pointing at my wrists.

oh my god.

i quickly cover it with my sleeves.

dad is just starting at me.

"what?" i asked acting dumb.

"why did you do it bella?" dad says calmly but i could see tears start to form in his eyes.

i looked down, embarrassed and sorry.

"i wasn't thinking dad i'm sorry" i said quietly.

"but why did you do it your hurting yourself bella if you start you can't stop"

"*sniff* can we talk about this in another place" i said looking around.

"ofc" dad said as we both start walking to his car.

(kairi left btw)

NO ONES POV:

before bella and mattia enter the car bella runs to the back of the car and starts silently crying.

"bella?" mattia asked walking up to her.

"oh" mattia sees bella and immediately hugs her.

"i'm sorry dad*sniffs* i'm sorry" bella said while hugging mattia making her voice sound muffled.

"it's okay it's okay don't need to apologize" mattia said feeling horrible.

"can you tell me why you did it?" mattia said as bella
pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears trying to explain to her dad.

"cynthia a-and -uh um y-you and un-uncle kairi were fighting d-downstairs an-and i was a-scared i- i don't know *sobs*" bella says immediately hugging mattia as mattia felt his heart break into a million pieces.

bella stands there just hugging mattia while he is trying to process everything.

"are people looking at me?" bella says asking mattia still hugging him afraid people are giving her the attention she never wanted.

"n-no no one is looking at you"

"oh okay"

mattia pulled away and now was face to face with bella cause he wanted to ask her "can you come back home?" he finally asked.

bella nodded and said "y-yes *sniff*"

mattia smiled to himself as he and bella hopped in car and mattia drove back home.

*time skip*

when they arrived mattia opened the door and they walked in. the boys weren't in the living room as usual. as bella was walking upstairs mattia saw the basement door opened so he went to close it as he heard music downstairs. he understood that the boys were drinking so he closed the door.

bella went up to her room as mattia called kairi.

"hey kai bellas back at our house would you mind putting her stuff outside so i can pick them up if you want" mattia said.

"is she okay?" kairi asked.

"yeah- i mean i don't know"

"what happened?" kairi asked.

"um we can talk about it when i see you"

"oh okay i'm bringing her stuff i'll meet you at the house" kairi said.

*time skip*

while bella was playing with jack in her room and filming videos on her phone, mattia and kairi were talking.

"okay this is between me and you alright none of the boys know and i don't think bella would want them to know" mattia says as he takes a deep breath.

"um- when we were at the ice cream place i saw some cuts in bellas wrists" mattia said kind of whispering as kairis eyes widen.

"what?!" kairi says shocked.

"i know kai i don't know how i am calm cause i would've killed someone by now-"

"and i'm coming with you" kairi says.

"also i was planning to fill a restraining order" mattia says.

"cynthia?" kairi said understanding as mattia nods.

"come on let's do it now" kairi says.

"how am i this calm? am i okay? are there tears in my eyes? bro i'm not even kidding how i'm doing this?" mattia says quickly.

"your just heart broken i knew you don't know how to handle it"

"aren't you supposed to be crying all the time if your heart broken by someone you thought you loved?"

"*chuckles* it depends" kairi says walking up the stairs to get bella as mattia followed him.

knock knock.

kairi knocks on bellas door.

bella opens the door as she sees her to fav people finally being here together, not fighting this time.

bella just stares not saying and smiling.

"what?" kairi asked looking around.

"you guys are bestfriends again!" bella says hugging them both as kairi looks at mattia who just shrugged and down at bella.

"what do you mean?" kairi asked confused.

as bella pulled away as the smile began fading.

"well you guys were fighting all week and i didn't even get to go to school with my friends because of you two, you don't even answer your phone uncle kai cause it would be messages from angry dad and *sighs* i thought i wouldn't see you two in the same house without fighting i thought dad would loose his bestfriend and his bestfriend won't forgive him"

(bella being dramatic 😍)

"oh bella" mattia and kairi both say hugging her.

"kairi is my bestfriend and will always be but just- i- tbh i don't know what happened but we are here back again it happens bella we fight sometimes it's big like this one but trust me we will always be here for you right? you know that" mattia said.

bella nodded and smile.

"uncle kairi?" bella said.

"yeah?" he responded.

"can you come back home?" bella finally asked.

____________________________________
913 words

didnt proof read this sorry