Would YOU trust someone who bought you off Ebay?
Grace is sick of being labelled a snob because of her money. She's sick of her backstabbing friends and her mansion of a house. She doesn't know how to tell if people are friends with Grace, or Grace's money, and all she really wants is a fresh start.
So she decides to sell herself on Ebay. Setting up a fake account, she sells herself as a teenage dropout who 'will work for money'. When 'Jas737' wins the auction, everything seems innocent. She gets to work cleaning his apartment, and for once in her life realizes how it feels to have responsibility, and a friend who doesn't judge her for her wealth.
But unfortunately for Grace, she learns that you can't trust everyone the hard way. Who's not to say there's other people tracking her down with different meanings for "work"? after all, how's a 'helpless teenage drop out with no money supposed to save herself? Will she be able to keep up her disguise? Is Jas737 even as trustworthy as he says he is?
Maybe Grace should have thought twice about selling herself over the internet.
- Special thanks to Sentogray, jazzeh, SixteenOhFour & lessthan3you
-  planks and post-it notes
-  Change and Chocolate sundaes
-  Princesses and phone calls
-  Rumors and Rebellions
-  Blisters and Bead Curtains
-  Freak-outs and Fudge cake
-  Pop Tarts and "Party Plans"
-  Introductions and Internet addictions
-  Stalkers and Sneakers
- [/] Do YOU want to be a character in this story? permanently open!
- [/] Create a character results! (chapter 10 coming soon!)
- [/] [/the_secret_writer's competition entry I accidentally forgot!
-  Apartments and Awkward smiles
-  Fish and Fries
-  Six packs and supermarkets
-  Snitches and Stutters
-  Holding hands and heat waves
-  Banana milkshakes and bitch fights
-  Bras and broken bones
-  Secrets and Strawberries
-  Green post-it notes and Gummy Bears
-  Candace and Creepy Coincidences
-  Busses and Bieber hair cuts
-  Confessions and Caterpillars
-  Playboy Posters and Pillows
-  Puckered lips and a Pink Post it Note
- [/] tgwshoe PINK POST-IT-NOTE CODE COMPETITION! :D (closed)
-  Clues and Cryptic codes
-  Liars and Light Bulbs
-  Making out and Marshmallows
-  Roleplay and Rubber
-  Locks and Lettuce Leaves
-  Denim and Decisions
-  Cars and Cullens
-  Tunnels and Tape
-  Dogs and Dungeons
-  Titanic and Tears
- Hello lovely readers (:
-  Cigarettes and Christmas lights
-  Promises and Peanut Butter Cookies
-  moo's and manipulation [NOT the last chapter]
-  Pop tarts and a pink post it note [final chapter]
- [/] Alternate ending!