The Red Hair Boy

Autorstwa Lorena785

When you were 12 you and your twin brother left Japan to US because of your parents getting a job offer. 5 ye... Więcej

Intro
Moving
Arriving
First Day (•_•)
Those red eyes
Meeting the team
Exchanging numbers
The Group Chat
Morning Practice
School (-0-)
Pracitce with the boys
The store
Text¿
Movie time
Train ride
Hang out
~True or Dare~
Talk?
Friends(-...-)
Carnival
Stuff animal
Weekend
Monday
Sleep over?
Bus ride
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Ride back home
Trouble
Hey...
Finally
The Homies
Hot Chocolate
Date Night
Jealous ;)
Meeting parents
Girl's day
Period
New Years
Red
Present
The Homie pt2
Arcade
Project
Shirabu
Double Date
College
Graduation
Apartment ;)
Love

Tournament

1.1K 32 12
Autorstwa Lorena785

Today was first round of Spring High-Miyagi playoff tournament to see who was going to Nationals. On the ride to the Sendai city gymnasium everyone was getting into their zone. You and Tendou sat together. Both listening to your playlist while playing among us together.

"How could you Satori?! The audacity I feel betrayed rn" you say throwing your hand to your head in a dramatic way.
"Sorry beautiful"

"Ptff sorry bruh you self reported saying someone killed my girlfriend when it was you the audacity".

Tendou then ruffles your hair as he continues to play. He ended up winning the game.
"Next time I'm imposter I will you kill you"I say as Tendou wraps his arms around you pulling you close.

The rest of the ride you two rested. We arrived at are Inn putting ours bags in the down before going to the gymnasium.

Going to the gymnasium there were tons of people here already. Aoba Joshai was here so hopefully we get to play them again. Today we only had one match, it was against Araigawa.

The match was at 1:00pm (random time) so while waiting I decide to find Oikawa and Iwa. I walked to the restroom where I saw Oikawa, Iwa, Wakatoshi and some short orange boy in the middle of the them. Poor guy "Karasuno's going to win" the orange guy says before bumping into some tall intimidating guy with no brows.

I wouldn't want to be him After Aoba Joshai and Wakatoshi say they were going to nationals they walked their separate ways.

"Yoo-hoo beautiful"
"Hey F/n"
"Hey guys" you say walking to them and hugging them. You guys chatted for a while until you got a text from Tendou

Tendou💖
Where are you beautiful

F/n
With Oikawa and Iwa. Where are you

Tendou💖
We are sitting down at some benches

F/n
Ok I'll be on my way

"Let me guess it's your boyfriend"Oikawa say in a teasing tone.
"It was and I have to go now good luck boys" you say hugging them before leaving.
"We will win f/n"
"Let the best team go to nationals boys" you say waving at them.

You found the boys and sat with them until they had to warm up. During warm ups you heard the other team whispering "man why does our first match have to be with Shiratorizawa". Lol I kinda feel bad for you guys

The boys shook hands before starting the game, you say next to Coach Washijō and took points. As the boys were playing when Tendou blocked a ball he would look at you and smile at you.

We won the match 2:0 against Araigawa high school. "Great job you guys" you told everyone and Tendou came next to you "you were at your best shutting down their spikes Satori" you say smiling.

The boys only had one match today tomorrow they would have 2 matches tomorrow then it would be finals.

Back in the Inn their was only one room for all expect for the coaches. The boys weren't that tried from only having one match so they some went for a run and other rested.
Everyone came back to the room and went to bed ready for day 2 on the playoffs.

For quarter finals we were against Hakusuikan high school. We won 2:0
For Semifinals we were against kesenike West high school. We won 2:0

After the game you went watch Aoba Joshai vs Karasuno. It was the last set and both were tied   Both teams were not giving up but Karasuno won the game. So that's who we are playing tomorrow with that orange guy. They got a quick ball

You went to Oikawa and Iwa and just hugged them not saying nothing. You felt tears come down Oikawa's face but you wiped them off telling him "You did great babes no tears okay this isn't the end of your volleyball career" he nodded and hugged you again tighter. "You too Iwa no tears" hugging him too.  You then went to find your team.

At the Inn you and Tendou went on a walk again. "You ready for tomorrow's final Satori" you say swinging your guys hands. "Yes I'am my paradise".

Day 3 finals it was Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno. I wasn't expecting Karasuno to come this far but watching them play yesterday they were impressive.

After the grand opening the match began. We took the first round and Tendou was at his 120%  he surprised Karasuno was his blocking skills. The second Karasuno took it. Third we took it.

During a set Shirabu got frustrated and threw a ball to Wakatoshi too low that made Karasuno middle blocker #10 to block his spike . We were all shocked that he was able to block it. But the team only got more fired up to win. Fourth round Karasuno took. 

And now we were at fifth round we were at a tied, it could go both sides. But in the end Karasuno won the match leaving all of us in shock unable to proceed what happened just now. After shaking hands you saw Wakatoshi go up to the orange hair guy name Hinata talking not sure what but they did.

Coach told the boys after the ceremony they had 100 serves to do back to the gym.  Some of the guys started to tear up and you immediately went to comfort them, especially the third years. You also teared up about the loss of not going to nationals and being the last tournament.

At the bus you sat next to Tendou, it was silence you knew he was sad so you lay your head on his shoulder. He then hugs you, "are you okay Satori" he just say he was fine. You didn't want to push it too much right now.

Before doing the 100 serves and Wakatoshi doing his great little speech to the rest of the boys. You also joined them with 100 serves. We all walked to our dorms, Coach Washijō told us we would continue to practice just no practice on weekends.

While Tendou walked you to your dorm he still looked upset. Standing in front of your door he suddenly pulls you into a hug. You hugged him back tightly starting to cry a little. Guess it finally hit you that we lost.

Tendou cups your face "I may have lost my first paradise but your now mine paradise and will be forever" he say before wiping your tears.
"I'm sorry" you say
"Why are you sorry beautiful you have nothing to be sorry for, it's okay to cry it's okay ... to cry" he say as his eyes got watery too.

"Satori babyy let's go inside and cuddle"you say wiping his tears too. Going inside we saw Sara about to leave to see Reon.

You changed into comfortable cloth and gave Tendou some too. You guys then cuddled and you started to cry again while Tendou hold you rubbing your back as tears came out of his eyes too trying his best not to show you.

But you noticed and pulled him until a hug brushing his hair as he laid on your chest crying silently. "It's okay Satori it's just  us here and I will forever be your paradise no matter what happens because I love you" you say in a lovely tone. He looks up at you and smiles, kissing you "I love you too my paradise" going  back to lay on your chest hugging you.

Soon enough both of you guys fell asleep as Tendou sleeping on your chest.

Credits to who ever did this^^^
‼️NOT MY WORK‼️

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was too fast and it probably sucks.
THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k reads on my story. I never thought anyone would read my story. So thank you guys. Y'all are AMAZING!!!!!🥺💖🥰💝

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

65.9K 867 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics🤺 -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...
174K 4.9K 24
Your the Manager of the Volleyball team for Shiratorizawa.You live right behind The Dream boy,Ushijima Wakatoshi.His parents and your parents have al...
1K 41 13
You did it, you made it to THE Shiratorizawa. But after becoming the manager for the volleyball team (in hopes of beating your sister, Kiyoko, at Kar...
1.3M 54.8K 30
It is a Tendou Satori x Reader fanfiction. I do not own Haikyuu!! or any of it's characters.