Morning Practice

Your POV
I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm would go off for some odd reason and I did what most teens would do go back to sleep and enjoy those 2 minutes of sleep. The alarm rings on my phone I stand up stretch a little before going to the restroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and pee.

I tried my hardest to not wake up Sara since it was 5am and thankfully she's a heavy sleeper because I knocked some items in front of the bathroom mirror. It's already 5:15am as I take my leave from my dorm and walk to the gym where the guys will be practicing. I had on some legging a baggie shirt and wearing my hoodie, I had my uniform in my bag.

I arrived to the gym with a few guys heading to change. I saw uncle Washijō sitting so I went to sit with him as more boys came in before it was 5:30. I do the usual manger thing fill up the bottles, have towels ready for all and more. I could see that everyone was still sleepy but that changed quickly when Coach Washijō told them to start their stretches and then warm ups. "F/n will you be participating in later practice with the boys?"Coach Washijō asked me.

"Ya of course later because right now I would receive a ball to my face of how tried Ima right" I responded. Coach Washijō just chuckled a little from your comment asking "Are you sleeping late f/n" with his brows narrowed to what your respond will be. " This time I fell asleep pretty early compare to other days, I'm still getting used to the new time zone here".

After the boys finished their stretch and warm ups they begin to practice their servses and received for the most part. When they got a water break  Goshiki asks "hey why isn't your brother here with you?" "Oh well first of all he's lazy as hell and  we both agree to give each space from are own activities." He looked confused as well as the rest.

"Well he doesn't bother me while I'm here being a manger and I don't bother him when he's practicing, I only go to his games or when he invites me to come. He used to come to my games too." "Hey f/n why did you not join the girls team?" Say Wakatoshi with his emotionless face and everyone else looks at me wanting to know the answer too.

"To be honest with you guys the reason i didn't join the girls volleyball here is because I kinda lost the love of completing don't get me wrong I love volleyball and probably will continue in college. But during last years nationals to see who would be winning our captain got hit by the ball right at her face and blacked out for only a couple of seconds.

Which scared the whole team and after that it affected us more than we expected so we mange's to win. But as I was playing the only I could think about was my captain I didn't care to win and only started to play because I had fun and I was able to put my cool unique thinking skills at play.

So that's why I didn't join the girls volleyball this year plus I think you guys would be more a challenge to me than the girls. Sorry if I'm talking to much.

" It took them a second to process what I just say and Wakatoshi say "That's understandable well I'm glad you are manger not like the ones before you who became manger to flirt with us". All the boys looked so surprised to what Wakatoshi say even I say because I could tell Wakatoshi was a straightforward guy who's honest and that made me feel more part of the volleyball team.

"Who knew Wakatoshi could say those things to other people" say Tendou which everyone laughed a little while Wakatoshi was slightly confused but had the same face.

After that the boys went on to practicing and I went to sit and take notes. Coach Washijō told me to pay close attention to Yamagata since he's the official libero so I could give him advice to get better. I did that for a while until my eyes wondered off to the red hair middle blocker who just blocked a spike from Goshiki.

He then noticed that I was looking at him and give me a smirk which caught me off guard and started to blush. This didn't go unnoticed to the other guys who saw the whole scene and I gave them a glare to stop smirking and get back to work. Soon enough practice ended and the boys went to change.

After them I went in to change into my uniform. Since we had school in like an hour enough time to go eat breakfast. I grabbed my bag, waved to Coach Washijō  and started to walk to the cafeteria to meet up with my annoying brother.

"Hey f/n  wait up" I hear turning around I saw Tendou waving and running to me as the rest of the third years followed with a really Tendou look which a I smiled at.

"Hey Tendou" I say with a smile and he greeted me back, as we waited for the rest to catch up Tendou kept staring at me which made me nervous and he noticed that, "So I saw you staring at me while I was blocking" he said with a huge cocky smirk.

"On accident and I was just impressed by your blocking skills" I say looking down and up to him which he replies back "Are you sure you were just looking at my blocking skills and not me" now with a very bigger smirk, I was ready to hit him with a comeback but the rest of the third years catches up. The rest of the walk consisted of me and Tendou giving glares at each other.

I then remembered I wanted to ask all the third years something "So you guys since we all are thirds years I kinda wanted to do something fun for us, only once we get to know each other a little bit more. What do you guys think?" The second that left my mouth I started to curse myself in my mind.

They turned to each other and nodded at the same time even Wakatoshi, I was so confused and amazed how they all did that at the same time. "Sure that's a great idea we can do it before we graduate or before nationals too just the third years.

We can do something else that involves the whole team too." Say Semi as the rest looked at me agreeing of what Semi say.

We were nearing the cafeteria so I smiled and say "Great then that settles that, I better get going I have to meet with with my brother see you guys at practice or around school" I said waving to them as they waved back and I earned some stares from fan girls of the boys volleyball team.