Hang out

"So where are we going?" I asked the boys.
"Well we going out to eat breakfast" say Oikawa. We went inside his house first so they could get their stuff then leave. My brother stayed in the living room and me Oikawa and Iwa went upstairs.

You jumped on Oikawa's bed as Oikawa did the same thing and pulled you close to cuddle, Iwa just rolled his eyes and say "come on you guys let's go. F/n your probably hungry rn". I tried to get up but Oikawa holds so tighter saying "aw just one more minute i haven't cuddled with f/n in like 5 years Iwa".

Iwa was about to drag Oikawa out of bed but I stopped him saying "we can cuddle later don't worry now let's go I'm starving".
You and Oikawa were really close so cuddling and flirting were your guys thing and Iwa was like the brother you never got.

We went down stairs and the four of us went to a near by cafe to eat breakfast. We ordered what we wanted and now we're waiting for the food.

"So you guys how's volleyball practice going ?" You asked which Oikawa says in a confident tone "I'm getting better at my serves and soon I will show Ushijima that not going to Shiratowizawa school made better" and Iwa hits him as he says "practice is going well we all are improving and just Shittykawa" you laughed as you saw Oikawa pouting at Iwa for hitting him and Iwa just smiling.

"About what you guys how's Shiratowizawa?" Iwa asked. My brother tells them he made it to the soccers team. And I tell them I didn't join the volleyball girls team but instead became manger of the guys since they would be a greater challenge for me. "You know f/n you should've come to aoba joshai and become our manger not Shiratowizawa" said Oikawa as he was pouting at you.

"You know your starting to sound like Ushijima right now" I said which causes Iwa and my brother to laugh leaving Oikawa pouting even more like a 5 year old.

The food arrived and we say our thanks and eat. We talked about many things like how was American like and Oikawa pouting each time Iwa would hit him. After we finished and we made Oikawa pay since he lost to us of Rock Paper Scissors game.

"So now where to?" You asked the two boys and they say we were going shopping they wanted to spoil me and then after go home and watch movies before you and b/n had to leave.
"Hey guys you guys can go without me, I'm meeting up with some of my old friends okay." Say b/n.

"Okay then but meet back at Oikawa's house before 9:30 to not miss the train okay" you say as your brother just nodded and started to leave. Oikawa and Iwa were your best friends and b/n sometimes would hang out with us but he also had his own friends.

The three of us walk to the mall and went around going to different shops buying cloths that caught your attention. Then I saw a Victoria secret store and I looked at the boy who quickly turned to the side not wanting to go in. But unfortunately for them you drag them into the store.

You went around looking at bras, panties, and lingerie as the two boys just followed you like lost puppies. You liked buying some lingerie once in a while not like you had someone to show it off to but you like it so you brought some for yourself. You saw a lingerie you liked but couldn't chose what color so you tuned around and asked the boys to pick one.

They both were flustered but then Oikawa say "Get the black one it's more sexy" and then Iwa says "no get the red it's more sexy than black". They were arguing about what color to get until Oikawa say "just get both, I'll buy you the black and Iwa will buy you the red." And Iwa nodded.

You insisted on only getting one but it was 2 against 1 so you lost and got both. You went to the cashier to do the guys could paid you brought some new bras and panties and Oikawa brought you the black and Iwa the red.

As the lady was giving you, your bags she rolled her eyes at you and you also noticed other girls looking at you while you shopped with the boys. You were used to the stare and sometimes teased them to get them even more irritated.

You guys finished shopping and went to Oikawa's house. Along the way you guys got take out and some snacks for the movie. You guys were in the living room sitting down eating as we guys were watching a horror movie you loved them and Oikawa was a chicken so you scared him every chance you got. 

You get a notification on your phone and you check who it was and it was Yamagata. He just barely answered your text wowwww.

Yamagata
[Inserts a pic of you sleeping in Tendou's arm]
No you don't 😝

F/n
Don't tell me Shirabu sent you that pic.

Yamagata
Oh no I took this one but we did exchange pictures of you guys to the rest of the team even Tendou ;).

As you were about to text him back Oikawa takes your phone out of your hands.  You tried to snatch it back but he just pushed you away as he read the texts and then made a 😮 face then shows Iwa and he does the same.

"F/n I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Why didn't you tell us" say Oikawa as he was pouting and Iwa just looks at you to explain. "I don't have a boyfriend okay" I say. "Then why are you sleeping in this guys arm ,beautiful " say Oikawa.

You were now red from embarrassment and the fact they thought Tendou was your boyfriend. "I just fell asleep on him I didn't mean it and it doesn't mean I like him okay." You say as you took a sip of tea. "We just asked if he was your boyfriend so why are you getting so flustered about it" say Iwa with a smirk. "Ooh f/n likes someone. I'm so happy f/n". say Oikawa. I choked on the tea i drank and the boys just laughed at you because they knew they were right.

"I can't like anyone right now okay so I don't like him" you say with a sad face. They quickly saw this and went to hug you, they asked why and you told them you  just got out of a relationship 3 months ago and weren't ready to date yet.

And you tell them the story which they were not happy about at all mainly because you didn't tell them. "If I ever see that bastard I will beat his ass up" Iwa say and Oikawa nods and says "how dare he cheat on you. Your freakin beautiful!!". You blush and thank the guys for listening.

You guys finished eating and are on the couch watching the movie. You were cuddling with Oikawa and he whispers in your ear "f/n it's okay if you like the guy or think he's cute , I'm sure he's not like your ex." Its nice to have Oikawa and Iwa because they care for me and protect me.

It was 9:25 when you guys heard a knock which makes all 3 finch a little. So you and Oikawa make Iwa go open the door, only to find it was your brother. He came in and say "Alr let's go before we miss the train". And you help Iwa clean up as Oikawa was just pouting that you were leaving already.

You grabbed your bags and said your goodbyes hugged them tightly and Oikawa didn't let you go until you gave him a kiss on the cheek. When you did he still didn't let go Iwa had to pull him which was funny then you also kissed Iwa on the cheek since it wasn't fair. Finally Oikawa gets a grip of himself and both boys say bye to me and my twin.

"Remember to text me everyday and when you start to date that red hair guy okay" Oikawa as he winked at you, you just rolled your eyes and secretly blushed.

As you and your brother were walking to the train both talked about what we did and what I brought when the two spoiling me. He then asks "so the red hair guy Oikawa was talking about he meant Tendou right?" . You blushed and since he was your twin there was no ignoring the question.

"Yes he meant Tendou" you replied. "I like Tendou and he saved you from that creep" was all he say before continuing to walk. You didn't say anything back b/n knew you didn't like to talk about relationship or crush thing since what happen with your ex. So we both just walked in silence, you put an arm around his and walked.

We made it and the train came on time. We boarded the train and I had to stand up as my brother sat down. We agreed we would switch turns sitting. Two hours later you made it home but still had to walk about 30 min to your dorm.

30 minutes later...
You made it to your dorm, b/n was going to stay at your dorm since his roommate was going to have his girlfriend over. As you enter the dorm you hear people talking. You and b/n walk to the living room to see the volleyball boys playing some board games. And you see Tendou sitting smiling at you.