Graduation

Today was the last day of high school for you before break then go to college with Tendou. You and Tendou started apartment searching near your guys college since last week. There wasn't a rush immediately to find an apartment but Tendou wanted to.

You were at class listening to the teacher talking about what's next for us 3rd years and blah blah about doing our best in life blah boring yet nice things. Some of your teacher you liked and others not so much. Especially your class before lunch because she made us do class work even though it's our last day here. She had the audacity to give us work. What the fawk ughhh I hate this you thought.

Finally the bell rings and you walked out to see Shirabu waiting for you. "Shirabuuu" you say as you hugged him from the side, he didn't hug you back but say "ew get off of me". You pouted and both walked to the lunch table. At the table you noticed Goshiki was looking sad.

So you sat next to him wrapping your arm around his shoulder and ruffling his bowl cut hair "Don't be sad because sad backwards is das and das not good" you say making Goshiki smile, Shirabu roll his eyes, Wakatoshi think about sad backwards is das and the rest laugh or smile.

"I'm going to miss you guys" Goshiki say his eyes tearing up. You then hugged him saying "don't worry I'll come visit you guys and play a match with you guys when I have time." Making the rest of 3rd years nod. "Ya we'll come to watch your matches too" Semi say.

"Goshiki your gonna be the next ace of the team" Tendou say knowing this would fire him up. Which actually happened he stood up fire behind him and say "I'll become the ace and do you guys proud".
"Don't encourage him" Shirabu say making us laugh.

After lunch we went to our classes and same thing listen to the teachers talk about life and college blah blah boring shit. You just wanted school to be over so you could go to the gym where today we would have a last practice match for us 3rd years.

Finally school ended, you felt happy and nervous finally done with high school but now college awaited. You walked with Tendou Wakatoshi and walked to the gym.
Everyone was there, the boys went to change and you started to set up things before changing as well.

The whole practice everyone had fun competing with each other and being a team one more time. This practice was more of a free practice do whatever since Coach Washijō didn't may it.After practice ended, Coach Washijō say some words to us 3rd year that I actually listened to and told the 1st and 2nd that next year will be harder. With that he left, making us clean the gym.

Since it was the 3rd years last day the whole team decide to go out to eat together before leaving. We all showered, changed and went to a local restaurant with delicious food. Walking toward the restaurant you kept bothering Shirabu and encouraging Goshiki.

After eating we started to walk back to the school. At the front gate we stopped for some reason and everyone looked they wanted to cry but didn't. "It was a privilege to be teammates with you guys. Thank you" we all say to each other. We say our good byes and went to our dorms. Tomorrow me and the other 3rd year will be graduating.

The next morning

You woke up early changed into your uniform and made breakfast before going to the ceremony. You and Sara go to the ceremony and find Reon and Tendou there. You guys go to your home room teachers to be seated.

One by one all the 3rd years get called to get their certificate. After the ceremony was over we each went our families or someone who came to the ceremony. Uncle Washijō and your Tia came to see you and your brother.

Tendou was with his family, and asked you to come over and meet his parents. "What! are you sure Tendou what if they don't like me" you whispered as Tendou holds your hand. "Mom Dad this is my girlfriend F/n" he say. You shyly smiled and said "hello it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs and Mr. Tendou".

They both smiled at you and Mrs. Tendou hugged you saying "wow Satori she's more beautiful than you said she was. I'm so glad my baby has found someone. I'm so happy I finally have a daughter in law". You freeze to her last sentence making Tendou and his father laugh while his mother is over enjoyed.

You talked to his parents for a while before they have to leave. "Bye F/n it was nice to meet you" his father says. "Good bye darling I hope to see you more" Tendou's mother saying hugging you. "It was nice to meet you both and hopefully we do." You say.

After that we went back to your brother. "We graduated mine younger sibling"you say.
"Your just 2 minutes older idiot" your brother replied making you hug him. "I'm glad I at least will have you by my side alway, since obviously your stuck with me forever" you say. "Ya ya watever"your brother replied but hugged you tighter.

All the 3rd years started to leave to their dorms or go out to eat with their parents. You and Tendou spotted some volleyball third years and talked a while before going your separate ways.

You and Tendou were walking to your dorm talking about when you guys would go apartment hunting and how you guys would pay. Going inside the dorm Tendou went to the living room to turn on the tv and you went to the kitchen to get some food.

You then hear a knock on the door and got up to check who it is "Hey Shirabu what you doing here" you asked. He just looked  irritated. "Come in" you say.

"Here" Shirabu say handing you a bag, you look inside to see food. Your eyes turn into sparkles "Thank you so much Shirabuuu" you say hugging him. To your surprise he hugs you back laying his chin on your shoulder and sighs, before saying "I'll miss you" he say making you want to cry. "Shirabuu your gonna make me cry" you say still hugging him.

Tendou then comes and see you guys and smiles.

"Wanna come watch a movie with us" Tendou asked Shirabu which he nodded. Since Shirabu is here, you texted the rest if they wanted to come and watch a movie.

A couple minutes later every one came and started to watch movies at yours and Sara's dorm. We watched horror movies,comedy and other genres. We also ordered food and had fun talking while watching a movie.

It was getting late already so we all decided to call it a day. We say good bye and you hugged everyone saying good bye . Everyone left Sara and Reon went to her room. You and Tendou cleaned up the living room.

After that you and Tendou went to your room and cuddled there listening to music. Just enjoy each other's company. "I love F/n" Tendou says, "I love you too" you say.
"So should we go out tomorrow and find an apartment for us to live together." Tendou say stoking your hair. "Ya I think I'll be fun apartment hunting." You say.

You then laid your head on his chest listening to his heart beat. These moments felt like it was just you and Tedous in the world felt amazing.

Slowly you started to draft to sleep on his chest. Tendou stroking your hair and making circles on your arm while admiring your beauty and seeing you fall sleep. After that he soon drafted to sleep as well.

Hope you guys like this chapter. As always Thanks for reading.
I appreciate it so much. Hope you guys are doing well in life and school because dam kinda hard for me to get back to working all day than to just watch anime all day.