Present

You wake up to feeling two big hands around your waist. You turn around to see Tendou peaceful sleeping.he looks so cute sleeping
You needed to go to the bathroom so you tried to free yourself from Tendou's arms but your thighs were sore was you couldn't get up less you wake up Tendou.

"Tendou" you whispered but he didn't respond so instead of to wake him up like that, you got an idea. You give him a light peck on his lips then move to his neck and give him wet kisses as well as giving him hickeys on his neck.
"Mmh" he whispered waking up, you didn't stop but continued going up to his ear and whispering "Good morning Tendou".
"Morning beautiful nice way to be woken up" he says before kissing you.

"Mmh Tendou I need to go to the bathroom" you say in between the kiss. You guys stopped and you slowly get up and walk to the bathroom. Every step was pain and Tendou definitely noticed so he got up and helped you out. You come out of the restroom and Tendou helps you to the bed "I'm so sorry beautiful for doing this to you" he says kneeing down to you.
"It's fine Tendou don't worry" you reassured him.

"Okay I'm going to make breakfast so stay here okay and rest" he says kissing your forehead before going to the kitchen.

As your waiting for Tendou to come  with breakfast you grab your computer and start looking for a new anime to watch. Woah Jujutsu Kaisen looks interesting and dam the characters look hot and only 13 episodes so far definitely can finish today and wait for new episodes . You thought looking at the time. It was 9:30am so definitely could finish. You click on the first episode as Tendou comes with breakfast.

"Here I made some pancakes with bacon and egg" he say handing you the plate.
"Thank you Satori love you" you say making space for him to sit on your bed.
"What are we going watch" he asks.
"We are going to watch Jujitsu kaisen there's only 13 episodes then after we can go out or whatever you want" you say putting your computer between you two to watch.
"Alright deal"

A few episodes in "oh my I'm a total simp for Gojo and inumaki " you say looking at the computer and smiling. You could feel Tendou pout making you laugh. He put his head on your shoulder trying to get your attention but their was a fight scene so you just patted his head.

He pulls you into his arms saying "give me attention I'm the one you should be simping for". You simply laugh "Aww your jealous of fictional characters I  may simp for them but I love you" you say giving him a kiss before going back to secretly simping for Gojo and megumi.

You guys finished watching the 13 episodes "awww no fair we're gonna have to wait until next week for the next episode" you pouted. It was 2pm and all you guys have done is stayed in bed and watched Jujutsu kaisen.
"Let's go out to eat my treat" Tendou says getting out of bed.

"Okay deal" you say also getting up.
"I'll pick you up in an hour ok gotta go back and change" he say kissing your cheek and walking to his dorm.

You stand up and do some stretches to help with the soreness. After 10 minutes of "stretching" you go to your closet and look for something to wear. You pick an orange long sleeve with some shorts and vans.

You look in the mirror and see the hickeys all over your neck and you could see some on your thighs. You didn't care who saw them, you like them and you knew Tendou did too. You put on some light makeup and go to the living room to wait for Tendou.

"Hey Sara" you say
"H-hey F/n" she say shocked
"What's wrong Sara" you say looking up to her and seeing a smirk across her face.
"Wow look at all those hickeys Tendou really marked you his. You guys had s*x didn't you"she says confidently

"W-what I how do you know?" You asked her
"Well kinda awkward I was here last night and heard you guys before sprinting to Reon's dorm" she say rubbing the back of her neck.
"Ooh" you say as awkward silence covered the room before the two start to bust to laughter.

You get a text from Tendou telling you to start coming out. You walk out to see Tendou wearing a brown long sleeve shirt and pants with converse. "We almost match"Tendou say walking to you and smiling.

"So where we going to eat Tendou" you asked

"Want ramen?"
"Sure let's go"
You guys walk in and get find a table to sit down, while the waitress came she noticed your hickeys but started to flirt with Tendou leaving you feel jealous and irritated of her action. Tendou did not give a dam about her and told her "I have a girlfriend she's sitting in front of you and look" he say showing the hickeys you gave him.

The waitress got pissed but orders our food.
After she left you turn to Tendou who was already staring at you "I love you" he says
"I love you too Satori" he laughed. A couple minutes later the waitress comes over and hands us our food. We ate and talked enjoying each other's presences.

We finished eating and Tendou went to pay. You walked outside to wait for him when you hear a guy speak behind you "well look who it is" you turn around to see Kyo. You took a step backwards beginning to remember what happened last time. "H-hey" you say trying not act scare. Kyo looks at your neck and looks pissed off "so you got together with that monster after all" he say angry.

You feel a hand wrap around your waist pulling closer to them "Ya she did end up with me. And as you can see I keep her very happy" Tendou says making it clear to Kyo what he mean by happy when Tendou gently tilted your head up his hand gently touches your neck in a choking position exposing more hickeys. Lord have mercy I'm about to bust you thought as Kyo leaves.

"You okay" Tendou asks seeing you froze and blushing.
"Y-ya im fine let's go now" you say.
"Let's go to the park" Tendou say grabbing your hand and leading to the park.

At the park there were little kids playing around. You and Tendou go and sit next to a big tree seeing the kids playing in the playground, people working out and doing their own stuff.
"Aw look that the cute little kids they so cuteee" you say smiling.

"One day we'll have are own" Tendou mumbled
"One day what Tendou" you asked since you didn't hear what he say completely.
"Nothing never mind" he says
You then lay back on the grass looking at the tree and it's leaves.

"Here I got you a gift when we went to the mall" Tendou says holding a small box. You sit up grab the box and open it. It was a small gold heart.

"Tendou you shouldn't have it's beautiful" you say before jumping on him

"Tendou you shouldn't have it's beautiful" you say before jumping on him. You guys laugh as you were on top of him looking at the necklace. You get off and Tendou asks if he could put the necklace on you, you nodded and turned around so he could put it. After a few tries he was able to put the necklace on.

"You look beautiful like always" he says admiring you with the necklace.
"Thank you thank you soo much I absolutely love it." You say it was a simple necklace but coming from Tendou , it made it 100x times more better.