New Years

Today was New Year's Eve and there was no school lucky. This would be the first New Years you and your brother wouldn't spend it with your parents. You were sad you couldnt spend it with them even if you guys didn't do anything to celebrate not until 12pm.

You and your brother would go buy food bring it food all four would eat maybe watch a movie together and then just wait for 12pm to come.but this New Years you have Tendou and some of the volleyball guys.

Sara and Reon were going to Sara house to celebrate and some volleyball boys went home to celebrate with their families. Shirabu was going to stay in his dorm alone but you decided to have a small movie night New year Eve party .
Wakatoshi Shirabu your brother with Maria and Yamagata were going celebrate New Years with you and Tendou at your dorm.

It was currently 6pm and you and Shirabu were making soba noddles for New Years. Wakatoshi and Yamagata went to the store to buy some ingredients you needed for the food.

"Why isn't Tendou here helping you why me"Shirabu complains while cutting the vegetables.

"I don't know he say he had something to do before coming" you replied.
"Thanks" Shirabu mumbled
"What"

"I say thanks " Shirabu yells making you laughing
"What's so funny HUH" he say slightly embarrassed.

"Nothing sorry sorry and no need to thank me but your welcome Shirabu" you say giving him a smile.

You hear a knock on the door "I'll get it" you say washing your hands and going to the door.
It was your brother "oh hey b/n we're making soba noddles come in" you say.

But he didn't come in you looked up to his face and he look sad "what's wrong" you asked.
"I can't celebrate with you this year Maria invited me to go to her family to celebrate.

I'm sorry F/n I know we're not spending New Years with mom or dad and now we not celebrating it together." He say having his head down.

You were disappointed and sad it was hard enough to not have your parents but also B/n we have spent every holiday together this would be the first.

"It's fine B/n I understand and I'll be fine I have Tendou and some of the guys here with me. Don't worry go with Maria but remember to call me when it's 12am okay" you say trying to put a smile on your face.

Your brother then hugs you and you hug him back. You guys never really hug or be loving with each other but b/n knew you needed it.

You guys stop hugging and it got awkward "that never happened" he says "agreed" you say back then laugh it off.

"Okay then later I'll make sure to call you and mom and dad"b/n says before leaving.
"You better bye" you say closing the door and going back to the kitchen.

"Sorry" Shirabu says he heard the conversation
"Woah who are you and what have you done it Shirabu" you say
"Huh"Shirabu say totally confused

"It was a joke baka and it's okay this was going to happen sooner or later us separating doing different things" you say.

"Ya but this sucks" Shirabu says
"Nice doesn't look good on you Shirabu" you say jokingly making him pout.

Wakatoshi and Yamagata came back with the ingredients and started to help you and Shirabu out. They were attempting to make some cookies but they totally mess up the cookie dough.

You starting to wonder where Tendou was at and what was taking so long. You decided to text me

Tendou 💖
Hey where are you everyone's here and we almost finished preparing the food?

F/n
Hey paradise I'm almost done I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Tendou💖
Ok then

20 minutes later
You open the door and see Tendou holding a box. "What's in the box" you asked letting him in. "I made chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate by myself" he say going to the kitchen and showing you.

"Woah they look delicious you know how to make chocolate!" You asked. "I do my paradise" he says. The rest of the boys come and look at the chocolate complementing Tendou. "We can eat these after we finished dinner okay it's almost ready" you say.

You served the boys their plates and say our Thank you before digging in. "Mm this is delicious" Yamagata say. Making all of us nod and continuing to eat. After eating we went to the living room and we would take turns choosing a movie to watch.

Tendou brought his box of chocolates to the living room where we ate them. "My gosh Tendou these are the best chocolate covered strawberries I've tasted and your chocolate is better than f/c (favorite candy)" you say eating more. The other boys agreed and Tendou was blushing so much it was so cute. "Thank you guys" he say.

It's was 11:58pm just 2 minutes before 12 and we were getting ready, Yamagata bought confetti poppers for us. We were looking at the tv doing the count down getting ready to shoot the confetti up.

Tendou then grabs something in his pocket making you look at him. He raises his hand up to your head making you look up it was a mistletoe. You blushed smiling and looking at him.  10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1

Happy New year's the five of us shouted. You then turn to Tendou still holding the mistletoe. "You know when two people are standing on top of a mistletoe they kiss" He say
"They do but I don't need one to kiss you Tendou" you say cupping his face and kissing him.

He wraps his arms around your waist hugging you as you do the same around his neck. You let go of his lips not wanting to but we weren't alone.

"Happy New Year's" Shirabu says as Wakatoshi Yamagata and us say too.
You then get a call from your brother
"Happy new years" your brother and Maria say.

"Happy New Years guys" you and the other boys say back.
"Let me get mom and dad in this call too" B/n says

Your parents accept the call
"Hey mom and dad Happy New Year's I love you guys and miss you a lot" you and your brother say.
"Aw my babies Happy New Year's even if it's not here yet and I miss you guys a lot too" your mom says

"We love you guys" your dad says
"I totally forgot it's not New Years there yet" you say.
You B/n and your parents talked a little more before hanging up.
"Bye Mrs and Mr L/n" Tendou says
"Bye"

They hang up and your brother too.
Shirabu Wakatoshi and Yamagata were going back to their dorm then meet up here again to go to the shrine early in the morning.

But you told them to stay the night we were planning on going super early at 6 and it was already 1am. They agreed and you went to get blankets and pillows for them to sleep in the living room. You and Tendou slept in your room.

"Are you okay my paradise" he says as his finger run though your hair.
"Ya I'am I had you and the others to spend New Year's with. I do miss my parents and B/n was with Maria this year but you were here thank you" you say turning around and hugging him.

"I should be the one thanking you. I'm glad I spent my New Year's with you. I love you F/n so much" he says
"I love you too" you say half asleep already making Tendou smile.

The five of you guys woke up at 6 went to the nearest Shrine. You guys waited in line until it was our turn. We gave a prayer and gave thanks. We then opened our fortunes before going to watch the sun raise.

"I got good luck" you say
"Same here" Tendou say
"Here too" Yamagata say waving his fortune
"I did too" Wakatoshi say

"I got bad luck" Shirabu says going up to tie his fortune. We then went to buy good luck charms beige going to watch the sun raise.

We made it to the near by park just in time to watch it the sun raise. We all stood there and watched enjoying the cool breeze. Tendou comes closer to you and hold your hand squeezing it a little. You squeeze back and you smile at him.

I'm so lucky to have you Tendou

I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you F/n. Please don't ever leave me.

Hey guys I hope you guys like this chapter. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S 🎉