Love

Timeskip of 5 years

The alarm goes off waking you up. You tried to get up and turn it off but two arms around your waist stopped you.
"Mmm don't go 5 more minutes"
"Ok but let me turn the alarm off Tendou" you say.

You go back to Tendou's arms having your head facing his chest and his chin on top of your head cuddling you.

10 minutes later you open your eyes and check the time.
"Tendou baby I gotta go to work now" you say cupping his cheeks and giving him light kisses on his face.  He gave you kiss before getting up.

You grabbed cloth and went in the shower while Tendou cooked breakfast. After showering and changing you walk out to the balcony to see the sun rising and a beautiful view of Paris.

You and Tendou moved to France just recently after graduating. He became a chocolatier and had his own shop while you became a (whatever you want career is).

Before moving to France you and Tendou took French classes. Your French still needs a little more work but it's understandable better than in the beginning.

You walk to the kitchen and see Tendou had made some crepes with his own chocolate on top. "Thank you Satori" you say kissing him and sitting down to eat with him. Today he had a day off for some odd reason, he didn't usually close the shop off so unexpectedly.

After eating you walk out your guys apartment and then kiss him good bye before walking to the parking lot.You arrived at your work and started to work.

Tendou's POV
Today's the big day I had the shop close for this day. Everything had to be perfect and special. Today was the day I ask f/n to marry me. I had to wait a while because I never had the time with running my shop, f/n working and moving to France.

I had already chosen the perfect ring for F/n now all I had to do was ask her. I'm pretty sure she's going to say yes, there have been time where we are going now a date and see couples proposing and F/n always has this look of happiness and a little of jealousy.

I had called my parents and her parents telling them I was going to propose and if I have F/n's parents blessing to ask for her hand. They were all delighted and excited for this.

I also called Wakatoshi and the others to tell them what I was going to do. They all congratulated me Shirabu had to congratulate me with some sarcastic comment.

I had many ideas of how I was going to propose  doing it in a restaurant, near the Eiffel Tower but at the end I was going to propose to her at our apartment. Yesterday I made my special chocolate covered strawberries and other sweets F/n loves.

For the decorations I plan on having a bunch of candles and flowers, lights in the living room where I was going to propose. I was going to make dinner and after eating dessert I would propose to her.

I started to cook the dinner and set up the table for the two of us while mentally preparing for this. As the time came closer to F/n coming home my heart started to beat so fast it felt like it was go to jump out.

Soon I get a text from F/n saying she was on her way back home. I got changed and got everything ready placed the food lit the candles and looked at the ring I got her once more to make sure it was there.

You can do this Satori she won't say no. You guys have been together for about 5 years. She moved to France with you.  Clam down breath
I kept telling myself.

I hear the door click and see F/n walking in. I got this no worries

Your POV
I had texted Tendou I was on my way back way. Today was pretty busy so I was ready to jump on bed and cuddle for the night with Tendou.

I  walk inside the apartment to see Tendou standing in front of a nice table with candles lit everywhere and everything so nice making you smile.
"Satori what is all of this" you asked walking towards him.
He looked very nervous but when you walked closer to him, he began to calm down.

"I wanted to make a special dinner tonight for you to thank you for coming with me here in France" he says pulling you in for a kiss, a very passionate and full of love kiss.

The two of you sat down and began to eat the delicious food Tendou made. The two talked about your day and his day. After dinner he got up and brought dessert. He made all your favorite chocolate.

While you were eating the dessert Tendou got off his seat

"F/n ever since we met for the first time I knew you and I would be together as in friends or lovers. You have made me love myself and you even more as each day goes by.

We have been through thick and thin and you alway stayed by my side. You even moved to France with me and I will be forever thankful you meeting you. I love you so much with all my heart. So I wanted to ask you if you will marry me?"

Omg
You started to tear up looking at Tendou knee  down and have a beautiful ring on his hand. You shook your head up and down smiling like an idiot before jumping at him and hugging him saying "Yes I will marry you of course Satori Tendou I love you with all my heart."
Tendou then kisses you and puts the ring on you.
"Mm Mrs.Tendou I like it" you say making Tendou blush like crazy and pulling you in for another passionate kiss.

Hey guys so I made a timeskip hope you guys like it. Sorry if it was a little cheesy

‼️Also I just posted the first Chapter of my Suna x Reader  please go check it out and give it a star or like thing. I would appreciate it :)‼️

Hope you guys are going well get enough sleep, drink enough water and be careful going outside.
Have a great day or night <3