Finally

You wake up at 5:30 and changed until your manger uniform before heading to the gym. OMG ME AND TENDOU ARE DATING NOW!!! KSBDJDH

Are we going to tell the team today or idk omg uncle Washijō. Dam it to early to stress for this.you thought going to the kitchen getting a fruit and walking out. Today it looked more dark outside usually at this time the sun would be coming up but maybe it might rain. Too lazy to check the weather app.

While you were thinking you didn't hear your name being called by Tendou. Until he came up to you picked you up spinning you around and gave you a kiss. You blushed at his action "Good morning Tendou" you say smiling not noticing Shirabu and others seeing this.

"FINALLY" Semi yells making everyone jump at his reaction. "Ya it was about time you guys get to together"Shirabu say. Goshiki  was fangirling as Yamagata and Taichi had smirks on their faces. "Sara called me last night telling me"Reon say.

You guys entered the gym and started to get ready for practice. Tendou couldn't stop smiling at you which made you smile too and blush. The boys went to change and you started to get the water bottles. "F/n did you and Tendou fix whatever was happening?"Coach Washijō say.

F*ckkk how will he react.. I mean he say he was okay with it buttttt ugh "Yes we did and we actually are dating now" you say giving him an innocent smile. He just sighed and say "I don't want any pda in here during practice understand" he say seriously. "Yes I understand uncle no pda in here I will tell him. I promise" you say.

The boys came ready to practice after changing they started to stretch. After stretching they got some water. Tendou came to you as you gave him a water bottle. "Thank you beautiful" he say making you blush. "Mm Coach Washijō say  no pda during practice okay" you say nervously he nodded as understanding.

Practice today was extra hard. We are getting ready for the Tournament for spring but before that we had to win playoff before going to nationals which was in 3 weeks from now (sorry if that's wrong).

To see who was going to nationals as represented for Miyagi Prefecture. The training camp helped us a lot but now we have to work harder if we want to win in nationals. Im confident we will make it to nationals no problem.

As practice ended Coach Washijō told us we were going to have a practice match with some colleges students next week. We nodded and started to walk. Opening the gym door we see it's still dark and it's raining. "I love the rain" you say walking outside and feeling the drops of water hit you on the face.

Tendou joined you in the rain while the rest began to walk too. "We're leaving before you guys start being a couple I don't need to see that" Shirabu say while everyone walks too. You and Tendou laughed at them. "You look beautiful" Tendou says holding both your hands. "T-thank you Tendou" you say looking away.

He pulls you in for a hug still standing in the rain. "You can call me Satori if you want beautiful" he say giving you a kiss on the forehead. Omg my heart can't take this BEJDHEB

"O okay Satori" you say.
"Say it again beautiful"
"Huh your name?" You question
"Yes I like the way you say my name"
"Your too cute Satori" you say giggling. Making Tendou blush.

"Let's go to my dorm and hang out Satorii before we get soaked" you say.
"But I need to shower first beautiful"
"You can shower in my dorm I have old cloth from my brother you can wear if your want?" You say in which he agreed.

Both start to walk your hands intertwine with his. His hands were much bigger than your. It was only 9:20am still pretty early for people to be up. But some people passed by staring at us but I ignored it by also wrapping on arm with his making him smile.

When you guys got inside your dorm both were pretty soaked. You got a towel for him to dry off a little before showering. "You can go first then I'll go after you" you told Tendou handing him cloth. "Or we can shower together, save some water" Tendou say giving you a smirk. *gulp*

You froze there as Tendou began to laugh, "I'm just teasing you beautiful" giving you a kiss on your cheek before going to the bathroom. Teaser

After both showering we decided to take a nap together since we were tired. We got in bed Tendou laying on his back and you laying on his side. Your head on his chest, wrapping your arm around him and tangling your legs with his. You guys slept for about 3 hours.

You woke up feeling someone playing with your hair. It was Tendou.
"Hey your awake wanna make some breakfast with me" Tendou say.

"Wow Satori I didn't know you could cook" you say tracing his chest with one finger teasing him. He smirked and in a second you were laying down on your back and Tendou on top of you.
*Gulp*

Tendou grabs your chin making you face him, faces so close to each other. He leans on your ear whispering "there's a lot of things you don't know that I can do baby".  *double gulp* After seeing your reaction he gets off and walks out of the room. That was hot

You and Tendou hanged out all day in your room having a horror movie Marathon, scaring each other but mainly Tendou scaring you. Cuddling, small kisses, and occasionally teasing each other.

It was 9:30pm and Tendou had to leave. "Nooo don't go stay" you pouted. "I want to stay too but I have to go back to my dorm. I'll come tomorrow again." He say hugging you and then kissing you. After closing the door Sara comes in the kitchen looking for food. "Hey want me to make dinner for us, I'm pretty hungry" you asked and she nodded. While eating you guys talked for a while.

I haven't told my brother!!!!
You called  your brother
F/n- "hey loser!!"
B/n- hey crybaby
F/n- I'm just gonna ignore you saying that but ME AND TENDOU ARE DATING WKJDJD"
B/n- finally
F/n- OWHDBDI I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE DATING now

B/n- I'm glad for you
F/n- why thank you
B/n- If he Ever hurts you I will beat a b*tch up you hear me
F/n ugh yesss
B/n- okay well then now that I helped you get with Tendou help me ask out Maria tomorrow.
F/n- oh my gosh yess ofc I will
B/n- okay then I'll text you to help me okay
F/n Kay bye
B/n bye