The Group Chat

After closing the door you walk to the kitchen to put away the things you brought front the store. You bought some fruits, meat and some snacks for both Sara and you. Sara then comes to the kitchen "oh hey how was practice with the boys volleyball?" She say. "It was great I meet everyone and they are really good I'm excited to play with them." You responded back.

Sara sees the food you got and say "no f/n you shouldn't have bought food without me giving you some money". "Oh it's okay I don't mind, next okay" I said smiling at her as I say goodnight and go to my room to grab cloth a shower.

I made sure to text my annoying twin brother I was back in my dorm because if I don't he would come here and yell at me and I'm tired.
I left my phone charging so when I came back from my shower, my phone was ringing like crazy. I open my phone to see I was put in a group chat.

Volleyball G.C
xxx-xxx-xxx
What is this Tendou why did you make a group chat?
xxx-xxx-xxx
This is so cool being in a chat. F/n is here to that's great :).
xxx-xxx-xxx
I wanted to make a group chat and added f/n to it.
F/n
Hey guys can you guys tell me who is who with the phone numbers so I can put you guys on my contacts.
xxx-xxx-xxx
This is Tendou
xxx-xxx-xxx
Semi
xxx-xxx-xxx
Goshiki
xxx-xxx-xxx
Wakatoshi
And everyone else tells me who is who
F/n
Okay thanks guys I appreciate 😘
Shirabu 👀
Eww why did you put that emoji 🤢
Goshiki🏐
It isnt ew Shirabu your probably blushing rn.
Semi
no problem f/n
Shirabu👀
Shut up Goshiki was not your the one who's blushing not me.
F/n

Tendou 🤪Haha f/n you know who Oikawa is?                                                                      F/n                       Yes unfortunately I do 😒 we went to the same school before moving to America

Tendou 🤪
Haha f/n you know who Oikawa is?
F/n
Yes unfortunately I do 😒 we went to the same school before moving to America. Iwa sent me that picture so I saved it lol
Wakatoshi
If you see him tell him I he should've come here to Shiratowizawa.
Good night
Semi
Oh when you do f/n make sure you record his reaction okay and everyone it's late and tomorrow we have morning practice so go to bed now!
Reon🦁
Ok mom
Yamagata
Omg Reon can't believe you said that Semi is going to flip 😂
Shirabu 👀
^^^ but he won't do anything so don't worry Reon.
Semi
I- and Shirabu why you little piece of...
Tendou🤪
Now now let's not fight okay 👍🏼
F/n
Semi is right it's getting late and all of you need to rest up for practice tomorrow now good night guys 😴
Shirabu 👀
Gn
Goshiki
Good night f/n
Reon
Night
Semi
Oh so you guys listen to f/n but not me when I say it before her!!!
Taichi
Yes now good night
Semi
Night 😤
F/n
Dont be mad Semi 😂 everyone better be wide awake for tomorrow's practice night

I put my phone down as I was getting ready to sleep it was 10pm now and practice started at 5:30am so that might I had to get up around 4:50 to get my things ready for practice and for school.
As I was putting my alarm on I see someone texted me. I have no idea how they even got my phone number I even changed it so they won't bother me anymore but she managed to find my phone number that's just great. How dare she was the guilts to text me a picture of her and my ex being together 🙄.

I just left her on read it's late already and I don't want to waste my time on stupid petty things like them. 5 minutes after I got another text I hear a notification and I'm laying in bed hopefully they wouldn't start shit up again but it was only Tendou. "I wonder why he's texting me?"
Tendou🤪
Hey 👋🏻 f/n I just wanted to say good night to you.
F/n
Aw ok well good night Tendou :)
I put my phone on my night stand and quickly fall asleep.

Tendou's POV
I looked at Ushijima who preparing to sleep and I ask "hey Ushijima-san what do you think about F/n?" He looks at me for a few second like he was thinking of what to say to my question. "I think she will be good for are team in supporting us and even in practice she is top 1 best libero in American her in are practices would be highly beneficial for us and especially to Yamagata since they're both liberos.

And it's good we have a manger now" I nodded and totally agreed with him we haven't had a manger in a while now maybe this will be great for all of us. Ushijima looks at me and say "why do you ask Tendou?" I was caught off guard by his question since I'm the one who always does the talking and he does the listening.

"Oh just wondering you know since your face always has the same expression that's all" i replied. We both lay on our beds preparing to sleep when I decided to make a group chat of the volleyball members and f/n. It was like an excuse to text her not directly but idk why. Tho I think doing a group chat will maybe bring the team closer together so this is good.

As the group chat was saying their god nights I totally forgot to say good night. Most importantly I didn't say good night to f/n, I was debating whether or not to text her good night outside the chat.Would she think I'm weird for texting her, would she even respond to my text!!!

I finally got the courage to text her good night.I texted her saying I wanted to say goodnight and she actually responded quick I would say I found myself smiling at her text. What if she could be a friend or maybe even more to me. But I pushed that thought away and went to sleep since we do have practice tomorrow morning.

Hey guys I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm sorry with the group chat part I didn't have a good idea on how to write it.so I apologize if this chp was boring and the line things .this is my first story I'm writing so hopefully you guys can help me and be patience with me :)