Project

‼️AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE READ IT‼️

You were in your second class day dreaming about food and Levi because dam he may be short but oof I would let him kick me like he did to Eren.

"F/n and Zach will be partners" the teacher say making you come back to reality. You looked at your teacher with a puzzled look about why they called your name. The teacher sighed and say "you and Zach will be working together on this project that all of you will be presenting tomorrow.

The project was just about researching someone important in history and do a presentation about it. The teacher explained we needed at least 7 slides full of information about the person.both partners had to work on it.

Well at least Zach does actually work and not slack off you thought

With that the bell rang for the next class. You were walking out of the class and meeting up Tendou when Zach came beside you and asked "since we are going to be working on this project together we should exchange numbers since you are manger of the volleyball boys teams and I have my own practice we can text to meet up".

You didn't have no problem about giving him your number since it was just for the project and you wanted to get a good grade that sounded good. "Sure give me your phone" you say.

He gave you his phone and you typed down your phone number and then you gave your phone to him to type his.

"Cool we almost phone number neighbors just off by two numbers" Zach say. Making you laugh about the coincidence.

What you didn't know was Tendou waiting for you and watching you give your phone number to a guy. He felt a sharp pain in his heart when he saw you laughing with another guy. So he just left and walked to his class not waiting for you.

You and Zach went your separate ways and you looked for Tendou but he wasn't at his usual spot where he waited for you. Huh weird he probably had to hurry to his next class you thought going to your class.

When the bell rang for lunch you told Shirabu you were going to the library and also texted Tendou you were busy with school work and weren't going to have lunch.

You texted Zach to meet you at the library. You enter the library before him so you sat down and started on doing the research. It was pretty easy to find all what you needed.
5 minutes later Zach came hiding some food he looked like he ate lunch before coming lucky.
"Hey" Zach say

"Hey I'm already doing research" you say.
You and Zach began to research thing together that by the time the bell rang both were finished with researching and just needed to do presentation to be done.

Tendou didn't text you he just left you on read which was rare but you ignored it still Zach kept making conversations with you. He was walking you to your class since his was near yours. Zach is a pretty chill dude you thought

You guys arrived at your class and you say your goodbye and walked in seeing Tendou staring at you and Zach who soon entered his class. You guys still had to meet up after school to finish the presentation for tomorrow.

You smiled at Tendou but he didn't smile back and looked up front. What is his deal today is he jealous or something why would he be you thought. Even Wakatoshi notice how Tendou was acting but didn't want to butt in.

During class he ignored you and during practice he did too. Only giving you one word sentences even the whole team noticed but you wanted to talk to him.

After practice you quickly finished cleaning the courts and put the ball away in the storage room. You didn't notice Tendou had left without you. You asked the guys and they say he left which pissed you off.

Instead of talking to you he flat out ignored you. You walked to your dorm pissed but you had to wait a little until you could confront Tendou about it.

Zach went to your dorm and both worked on the presentation in the living room making small talk. Sara was in her room and knew he was just here for school. You guys finished the presentation in an hour.

Lucky for you Zach had brought some snacks to eat since both didn't eat dinner and you didn't eat lunch either.

"Why do you look pissed is the presentation not good or what" Zach asked packing his things before going.
"Huh no the presentation is great it's just nothing" you say not wanting to vent to him.
"It's okay to vent though I can't say I'm good at listening" he say making you chuckle.

"Well my boyfriend has been ignoring me all day and it pissed me off because he didn't talk to me about whatever reason he's ignoring me." You say

"You mean Tendou your boyfriend. Maybe he saw us and misunderstood or something I mean if I saw my girlfriend talking to some guy I would get jealous" he say

"There's no reason for him to be jealous we're just working on a project" you say
"Ya but sometimes guys can be insecure just like girls" he says

"You right that why I'm going to talk to him right now" you say before closing the door and grabbing a hoodie.
You tried calling him to make sure he was home but he didn't answer so you texted Wakatoshi asking if he was.

Wakatoshi responded yes and that You should come over fast as you could. This made you worry why sure I hurry what's wrong with Tendou I haven't talked to him all day and it's been Hell

You arrived at their dorm and Wakatoshi let you in and he walked out saying "I'll leave you two to talk alone". You walked to Tendou's room and saw his cuddled up in his bed facing to the other side you couldn't see his face. But you could hear sniff noise.
"Satori" you say

He didn't respond or looked at you. So you decide to sit on his bed and reach over his face to see him with red puffy eyes crying,
"Satori what's wrong why have you been ignoring me the whole day" you say in a worry tone trying to get him to face you but he wouldn't budge.

"Why don't you go back with the guy you've been hanging out all day" he say in a harsh tone.
You laughed a little by his jealousy that made Tendou sit up and turn to you "What are You laughing about Your cheating on Me" he yelled making you stop laughing.

"Tendou if you were to talk to me you would know me and Zach had to do a project together and so I left lunch time doing work with him and a couple a minutes ago to finish the presentation due tomorrow" you say looking at him.

He started to turn red "are you sure your not cheating on me" he say his eyes still crying. You put both hands on his cheek and wiped the tears from his face and say "of course Not Tendou why would I ever cheat on you. I love you and only you Tendou".

He then pulled you in a hug saying "I'm sorry I really thought you were going to cheat on me".
"Don't you ever worry about that Tendou there's no need to. I'am your girlfriend and I won't leave you" you say kisses his cheeks.

You guys then cuddle for a while and talk about your guys day and how it was hell for both of you. "I don't ever want a day like this to happen again" Tendou say.
"Me neither".

The next day you and Zach presented and got the highest score.

Hey guys I decided that I will be wrapping up this story. I've been running out of ideas and I think it's time.
Thank you so much guys for reading my story❤️
I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart