Period

You wake up feeling tired af and with cramps. Oh no no noo please you go to the bathroom and like you expected you got your call from Mother Nature. Hey at least I'm not freakin prego you open the sinks drawer and get a pad.

After you go change into your uniform you walk to the kitchen hungry affff.
"Good morning F/n" Sara says
"Morning" you said in a lazy tone.
You put two slices of bread on the toaster and wait until they come out.

"You on your period"Sara asks and you give her a what do you think look and then apologize for giving her the look.
"It's fine girl. At least your not prego" she says before leaving.

Before leaving you go to the bathroom and get some pads, if you need to change. Walking to the cafeteria eating your toast, camps kick in having you pause and try to wait out the pain.
It gonna be one hell of week for me

Instead of going to the cafeteria to sit with everyone you decide to go with your brother and Maria who were outside.
"Hey Maria and ugly" you say walking to them.
"Hey F/n!" "What do you want f/n" your brother says making Maria elbow him and scolding him making you laugh.

" nothing just wanted to see you guys" you say
"Are you and Tendou fighting or something?" Maria say making b/n stare at you waiting for you to answer.

"What no we're not fighting. I just don't want to go in the cafeteria that all" you say in a grumpy tone.

"Oh your on your period" b/n blunts out.
"Yes I'am" you say squeezing your stomach to help with the cramps.

Soon enough the bell rang for classes to start and went to yours. You didn't check your phone to see Tendou texting you asking where you were. It's not like you didn't want to see him, you just didn't want him to see you like this looking and feeling like shit. Last night you were tossing and turning from not being able to sleep.

When you were doing class work Wakatoshi turns to me and asks "are you mad at Tendou. He was sad you weren't at the table and didn't text him". Sh*ttt I forgot

"Oh no no I'm not mad I just forgot to check my phone and I was with my brother that's all" you say before grabbing your phone making sure the teacher didn't see you. You texted him telling him you were with your brother and you weren't mad at him and you would be at the library today.

The bell rang for lunch, you went to the bathroom before heading to the library, you told Shirabu about it. Walking in the library you see Tendou sitting in our regular table we sit on. When he sees you he immediately lights up having a big smile on him.

"Heyyy beautiful how you feeling Sara told me"

"Hey Satori I'm doing fine I'm not getting cramps right now." 
You guys sit and talk as your doing homework your teachers already gave you. After practice you just wanted to sleep and rest no homework.

During practice you would get cramps here and there making you squeeze your stomach because that's the only thing that helped.
"Are you okay F/n" Coach Washijō asked seeing you sitting down and your hands on your stomach.

"Ya I'm fine it's just cramps that's all" you say
"If the pain is too much you can leave" he says but you told him you were okay. You are a bad bitch who won't let some cramps stop her from doing your job as manger.

When practice ended Tendou helped you out with putting the volleyball stuff away before he went to change. You waited for Tendou to come out before leaving the gym.

"Want me to buy you anything at the store right now I'm going" Tendou ask while holding your hand kissing it. "I can go with you" you say

"No you go to your dorm change into comfortable cloth and wait for me to come with snacks so we can cuddle" he say making you blush and agree.

He walked you to your dorm and left to shower and then to the store. You walk in and go straight to your room change in some shorts and the hoodie Tendou gave you before dating. You walk to Sara seeing her doing homework "hey" you say

"Hey I hate homework"
"Ha loser I did most of mine at the library during lunch" you say before walking to your room and finish the rest. You weren't hungry so you didn't eat until Tendou came.

You hear a knock on the door and you walk to open it and see Tendou holding a bag of snacks and some flowers.

"Satorii you didn't need to bring flowers" you say as your eyes got watery. Dam these hormones making me sensitive
"Wait don't cry please beautiful" he says pulling you in a hug only to make you cry.
"I'm- im sor-sorry these dam hormones" you say.

"Hey come on let's go cuddle and eat all these snacks. Have you ate yet?" He asks and you tell him you haven't.

"Okay I'll cook us something quick" he say walking in and going to the kitchen.
You sat and watched him do sandwiches for the both.

"Okay let's go to your room and watch movies or something" he say having both plates on his hand and you grab and snack bag and walk to your room.

you guys eat while watching some cooking show. After finishing the sandwiches Tendou pulls you in cuddles and strokes your hair giving you forehead kisses and would ask if you were okay. You went to the bathroom to check yourself, you changed and went back in your room to see Tendou sleeping.

Aww practice such have been tried some he looks so cute
You gently go back to his embrace and put your head on his chest hugging him. You turn off the computer and look at the time 10:37pm dam should I wake him up, what if he didn't do his homework.

"Tendou Tendou" no answer "baby come on wake up it's already late" you say cupping his cheeks.
"Mmm I don't want to leave you. Your in pain" he says half wake half asleep.

"I've be fine Tendou you probably haven't done homework yet because of me. So I want you to wake up and go to your dorm and do your homework then get a good sleep." You say making him stretch before getting up. "Okay then" he says before kissing you. You walk him to the door and give him kisses before he leaves.

"Thank you for making me feel better today Satori" you say
"Anything my paradise I love you" he say

He starts to walk to his dorm and you close the door going back to your room. And knocking the f*ck out because you were tired.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.
I just finished watching Banana Fish and 🥺😭 the ending!!!!sad 😖