Day 1

We went to the bus to grab you bags but weren't there. You turned around to see Tendou was holding them, so you went up to him to try to grab them but he didn't let you. All the schools got their own room, since there wasn't many manger, I would be sleeping with the boys.

The room was big so you ran to a corner and out your things claiming this spot to sleep.Shirabu put his next to your and the rest somewhere that wanted to. It was only 9:00am and training won't started until 12:00pm so you had penalty of time to rest. "Hey guys I'm going explore see if Oikawa and Iwa came already" you say closing the door.

You walked around and heard some chatting in a gym so you decide to see who was there. You walked in and saw a bunch of guys looking at you "Oya oya" a guy with bed hair say. "Hey hey hey f/n" Bokuto say walking to and putting his arm on your head Akaashi waved at you .

You pouted at his action and he laughed. "Hey my names l/n f/n but f/n is fine with me" you say to the bed hair guy and the guy stuck on his phone. "Hey names Kuroo and this is Kenma". The guy Kenma looked to you for a second before looking at his phone again.

"Yours Shiratowizawa manger right?" Kuroo asked you replied with a yes. the 4 of guys talked a little and Kenma was just on his phone listening. After talking for a bit you decide to explore more leaving the guys. "See you guys later then".

When you open the door you hear arguing from the distance and you walk towards there to see twins fighting and a guy recording it who looked like the last time he slept was 5years ago. You stood there for a good minute just watching the twins fight and guy recording saw you and waved at you.

And suddenly it was like the twins fighting froze like they were scared to death. The three look you direction, you wondered why until a calm voice spoke. "What did I say about fighting you guys" you turned around to see a tall guy with white hair with black tips and brown eyes.

He looks at you and says "hello I'am Shinsuke Kita sorry for these fools." You giggled a little before telling him your name and "oh it's fine. It was quite entertaining". The three boys walk toward you and Kita and they introduce their selves.

"Hey I'am Atsuma"
"Hey I'am Osuma"
"Hey I'am Suna"
You greeted them too "hey names l/n f/n but f/n is fine".
"Well what school are you from f/n" Atsuma say smirking at you.

"Idiots shes from Shiratowizawa, it says in her jacket. How are we twins"Osuma say as he hit Atsuma on the back of the head.
You laughed at the boys, making them blush a little.

"Well it was nice to meet you f/n but we have to change now" Kita say.
"Likewise, see you guys at the court" you say smiling walking away.

You started to walk back to the room to see if the guys were ready or if they needed something. As you were walking back you got a call from Oikawa. You accepted.

"Hey beautiful where are you at I'm looking for you" then a thud noise happened and Iwa yelling at Oikawa. You laughed and told them you would meet they at their room.

You knocked on the door, and Oikawa opens it picking you and hugging you. He puts you down and you go hug Iwa as well. Oikawa introduces you to his team.

"So how it going with the guy beautiful" Oikawa teasingly says. You told Oikawa and Iwa about the day of the carnival and yesterday you called them to tell them what happened when Tendou stayed over.

"Mm I don't know really we're just ..friends..." you say. Then you hear a bust of laugher from Iwa and Oikawa. "Oi shut up ok what do you want me to say huh" you angrily say.
"That you like him and should confess to him already" Iwa say. You started to blush. You guys continued to chat until you received a message from Shirabu

Shirabu
Where are you f/n come back already!!!

F/n
I'm with Oikawa and Iwa. I'll start to head out.
Read

You say bye good and headed to the room.
It's was 11pm and the teams were going to warm up already. You entered the room to see everyone getting ready some were changing and others were ready like Wakatoshi.

"Hey guys missed me" you say with your hands up smiling. The boys looked at you and laughed making you frown.
"Ptff miss you, why would we f/n." Shirabu say smiling at you.

We all began to walk to the gym where coach Washijō was there already. You and Tendou were walking together, "so had fun exploring?" He asked. You laughed a little saying "yes I made a lot of new friends during a short period."

Coming inside the gym, the guys began to warm up and you went to fill in the water bottles and garb your clipboard to write notes and keep score.

We were going up against Nekoma first. I waved at Kuroo and Kenma who waved back. As the match began you were impressed by Nekoma, though they couldn't block Wakatoshi's spikes they did put a good fight for sure. We won the set and I grabbed the bottles to hand out to the boys. "Good work guys" you say.

We then moved to our next match who was Fukurodani. You see Bokuto and Akaashi and decide to say a quick hello to them.
"Hey Bokuto and Akaashi good luck guys" you say giving them a warm smile.

This made Bokuto all excited and Akaashi just nodded.
You went back to sit and you see the boys staring at you. "What's wrong why you guys staring" you say confused.

"Why don't you act that like to us mm" Shirabu said. "Aww you guys are jealous it's cute. And I don't need to say good luck to you guys because I already know you guys will do amazing" you say giving them too a warm smile. This made the boys all blush and looked more fire up especially Goshiki.

The teams took a quick break before playing more games. It was finally 6:00pm time for dinner. We didn't get to play with Aoba Joshai today but tomorrow for sure.

You went to prepare the food for the boys with the other mangers. As we made the food we talked about many things beside how the boys could be a hand full sometimes. After finishing we went to call everyone dinner was ready.

One of us would stay here and the rest would tell the teams. I knocked on our teams room before entering. "F/n you can come in" you hear a voice.

"I'm just here to say dinners ready". You left walking to the dinner hall to help out. As you were walking back you see one of the gyms lights are on and you hear a ball. You go inside and see Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, Atsuma, and Osuma were still practicing.

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt but foods ready so come on before it gets cold."as soon as you say that Osuma quickly looks at you with stars in his eyes as you say food. That made you laugh, "oi f/n you play volleyball we need one more person for 3vs3" Kuro asked.

Your face lite up when he say that, you responded with a "yes and yes" smiling like an idiot. They all smiled back and we headed to get our food before playing a game.
"So f/n what position do you play" Akaashi asks.

"Libero" you say still smiling like an idiot.
You arrived and went to sit with your boys. "Where were you" Semi asks.
"Oh I saw the gym open and boys were still playing and I told them dinner was ready and they invited me a play a 3vs3 after eating" you say before taking a big bite of your food.

"Oh okay but be back in the room by 9:40 okay tomorrow we wake up early"semi tell me and you reply with a "yes mother" making everyone laugh.