Sleep over?

It was Friday already just one more day before leaving to the training camp. The boys worked very hard all through the week. Everyone got their permission slips signed and were given to me to give to Coach Washijō.

He also gave you the number phone of one of the Fukurodani's managers to text.at first you were nervous but the girl name Shirufukv was chill af and started to talk about each of the boys in our team and what food to prepare for them. I discovered that only two other schools had mangers the rest didn't sadly, it would only be 5 including you.

During lunch instead of going to eat with the team you went to the library to study. As you were at the library you got a text from Tendou

Tendou 💖
Hey f/n where are you at:/?

F/n
I'm at the library studying.
Read

Wow leaving me on read just wow you thought. 5 minutes later you see Tendou walking to you and waving. You were surprised that he came. "Hey Tendou what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I wanted to you see f/n" he said while having his chin rest in his arm's on the desk watching you. You blushed and pretended to look for something in your bag to look away, you hear him laugh a little. 

As you were studying Tendou would look at you then look away if you glared at him, it was cute because he would blush every time.
The bell rang and you packed up and Tendou walked you to your class.

All this week Tendou has been walking you to most of your classes, text or hanging out more, and calling you cute or beautiful more. Every time he did you'd blush not knowing what to say.

You knew you've been slowly developing feelings for him, but now you knew you liked him ever since the carnival and him teasing you by kissing your cheek. You would some times tease him making him blush.

During practice you occasionally helped Yamagata out. Water breaks you and Shirabu would tease each other. "So f/n when are you and Tendou going to date?" Shirabu say whispering it to you. You started to blush and the boys noticed, Shirabu laughed.

Goshiki asked why you were blushing, making everyone laugh because you just turned even more red.

"I'm not blushing!! And water break is over go practice now"you say giving Shirabu a glare. One of these days I will kill him

Practice ended and Coach Washijō reminded us that we would be leaving Sunday at 3:00am. As the whole team and you started to walk, you run up to Shirabu's back almost making him fall to the down. "What the hell f/n I could've fell and get off of me"he say in an annoying tone.

" Nope I'm tired and this is what you get for earlier" you say resting your head on his shoulder. You felt him roll his eyes as he grabbed your legs to make sure you wouldn't fall.

The rest of the guys laughed and continued talking about the training camp. You looked at Tendou who smiled at you and walked next to you and Shirabu.

"You know you should be giving f/n piggyback rides not me Tendou, she heavy" Shirabu says. You pouted telling him you weren't heavy and "shut up Shirabu stop complaining this is workout". Shirabu carried you until you guys were at the boys dorm building.

You got off "thank you Shirabu, love you" this made him blush a little. "Aww your blushing so cute" you say in a teasing tone. " shut up IaM not, good night" say Shirabu before leaving you and Tendou alone.

"You wanna come over later after showering to watch a movie Tendou" you asked. He nodded before leaving.

You had to go to the store to buy some things for the training camp so you went. At the store you saw the guy you bumped into on Monday what's his name again dam it I forgot
"Hey f/n what are you doing here" the guy asks.

"Oh hey..."
"It's Kyo"
"Oh hey Kyo sorry I'm bad at names I'm just shopping before leaving for the boys volleyball training camp wbu"

"Just buying some food"
You two stood there in awkward silence for a minute. " well later Kyo" you say before Kyo say "wait f/n I was wondering if I could have your phone number ".
You looked at him with a weird face, honestly you didn't want to give him your phone number.

"Asking as a friend you know.. but if you don't want to then it's fine"he say.
Dam I'll feel bad if I say no ughh
"Sure.." you say
"Thanks" Kyo said.

You went back to shopping and went to paid and saw Kyo again, paying. After you paid and went outside you saw Kyo waiting "Hey do you may if I can walk you to your dorm?" he asked, you nodded.

On the way back Kyo kept talking, which was better than awkward silence you didn't say much, it felt weird.

As the you and Kyo were walking to your dorm you see Tendou heading that direction too. "Tendou" you yelled getting his attention he smiled at and then suddenly stopped when he saw Kyo by you. You walked to him and Kyo followed you. "Hey f/n" Tendou say briefly looking at you and then back to Kyo.

The two guys stared at each other very tensely almost forgetting about you. You coughed getting their attention "well Kyo thanks for walking me back but I'm going with Tendou now" you say.

Kyo just smiled at you saying no problem. When you walked to Tendou, he wrapped his arm around your waist making you blush, you didn't protest.
Tendou knew Kyo was watching you guys.

When you guys arrived at the open Tendou say "next time tell me your going to the store so I can come to". You looked at him smirking "aw you jealous I went to the store without you or that Kyo walked me" you say in a teasing tone. He didn't respond, just waited for you to open the door.

You guys were in your room watching The conjuring, eating some snacks. There was that one scene where the mother gets pushed to the basement and hears a boy voice, it went quite and suddenly you feel a hand touch your shoulder making you scream.

Tendou bursts into laugher and "the f*ck Tendou why" you say pushing him. He then pulls you closer cuddling you "I'm sorry f/n but I can't resist please forgive me" he says still laughing. Your heart was skipping beats you almost had a heart attack by him cuddling you. "It'll be your fault if I get nightmare Tendou" you say blushing so hard.

He just pulled you closer his head resting on your neck. At this point we weren't even watching the movie just cuddling and you stayed like.

"Tendou you up?" ...no answer. What do I do now I don't wanna wake him up but what if I end up sleeping to, it's wouldn't be a bad idea but... ugh

You carefully shut your computer put it away and tried your best to to get out of Tendou's arms but it only made he pull you closer. You checked the time 11:00pm mmm I need to wake him up. You turned around face to face with him. "Hey Tendou  Tendou  Wake up please" you say and he slowly opens his eyes looking at you, he smiles at you hugging you. "Sorry f/n".

"It's 11:00pm already Tendou you can say here and I'll make a bed for you if you don't want to go it's late already" you asked. He closed his eyes and said "I'll stay, sleep on the floor but I wouldn't mind sleeping with you though f/n". 
"Mm I- Tendou you'll be sleeping on the floor".

Was the only thing you managed to say because your face was turning all different kind of red colors. He just pouted at you and let you go from his arms. You grabbed some blankets and made a bed for Tendou.

You woke him up and gave him some shorts you took from your brother to wear. You went to the bathroom to change into some shorts and oversize shirt.

When you came back you saw Tendou sleeping SHIRTLESS. You almost tripped on some random shit on your floor before climbing to bed.
"Goodnight Tendou"
"Goodnight beautiful"