Day 4

You wake up to Tendou cuddling with you, his head resting near your neck and his arms wrapped around you. You didn't want to get up but you had to. You slowly move away from him gently grabbing his arms and making your way out of them but just before you were free. Tendou pulls you in again "no stayyy" was all he say. "I wish I could but I have to get up Tendou" you say facing him, he let you go while pouting.

At breakfast you greeted all the boys while serving them and Osuma once again asked you if he could have seconds before even getting his first plate, Atsuma proceeds to look at you too. "Where does all the food you eat go to like seriously, you haven't even eaten your first plate and already asking for seconds" you questioned them but no answer.

"Ugh fine if there's any left ok and don't make it obvious okay" you say making them smile like kids especially Osuma.

Your eating with the boys at the table listening to their conversations. Just one more day and training camp will be over. You were kinda sad because you wouldn't be able to see the homies again.

"Hey f/n"Tendou
"Huh ya Tendou sorry I kinda spaced out"
"You wanna hang out tonight we can go up this one buildings rooftop"Tendou
"Sure but first the rest of the manger we going to have small hang out before leaving. So after" you say. He nodded and we finished up eating.

We were going against Inarizaki, we had a 3-2 won and lose with them, if we won this game we would be tied. As the team was warming up coach Washijō got the boys in a circle and told them to win before seating down.

"Okay guys you have played them so just take this win to tie with them okay. You tried to sound positive or supportive but it backed fire. You looked at Yamagata and told him some advice for receiving Atsuma's jump or jump float serves and on Suna too. That boy is like a blending pole... how?

Before getting started you told them to win and they nodded Goshiki got fire up and the rest did too. As the game began you noticed Atsuma would wink or smile to you before serving or after scoring a point.

What is this foo trying to do.?? You quickly noticed Tendou began to mess up a little on his blocking and Coach Washijō was not happy.

You looked at Tendou who was pissed I need to calm him down you guys locked eyes and you mouthed "calm down Tendou " giving him your best smile. You see Wakatoshi also say something to Tendou that made he relax and refocus on the game. I wonder what he say to him

You look at Atsuma giving him chills knowing what he was doing to Tendou trying to make him jealous. Kita picked up on what Atsuma was doing and gave him a stare too making Atsuma's soul leave his body. Suna and Osuma laughed while Aran looked so done with them, making you laugh.

The boys won the game, it was a very close match but now we tie in wins with each other. Before the Inarinaki boys left to another court and Fukurodani came to play with us. Atsuma waved you to come to him. You rolled your eyes making your way to him, you felt Tendou staring at you while walking to Atsuma.

"Hey f/n don't be mad I was trying to see how jealous he could get and well I didn't expect it to go that far sorry" he say while giving you puppy eyes. He knew you couldn't resist his puppy eyes. "Ugh no seconds for you today and your buying me some snacks later Atsuma" you say and he pouted but agreed.

Kita walked to you after Atsuma left, "hey f/n sorry for Atsuma I didn't understand why it looked like he was flirting with you until I saw your #5 middle blocker get pissed off at him. I will make him run laps until he can't anymore." he say was calmly. "Oh it's fine Atsuma just an idiot"you say before Kita left.

Tendou was getting lectured by Coach Washijō of getting distracted.
The match with Fukurodani started, bokuto went in his emo mode because Tendou was blocking some of his spikes. Which you alway found adorable. You would try to cheer him up while you would see him like this.

So you gave him two thumbs up smiling at him which helped Akaashi to bring him up. After that he scored a point for them and yelling his thing "Hey Hey Hey" , Akaashi turned to you and mouthed a thank you.

Timeskip
Tomorrow would be the last day of training camp, the coaches had plans for tomorrow, they would make practices more fun and had a surprise BBQ. After serving all the boys dinner went to sit with Oikawa and Iwa still Tendou hasn't talked to you since the morning after the Atsuma being an idiot.

"Hey beautiful I heard what happened with the match against Inarinaki and you guys"Oikawa say smiling at you.
"Oh ya who told you tho"you questioned him.
"It was Atsuma who told us before their captain Kita came and stopped him" Iwa say.

"So he got jealoussss f/n you know what that means rights. He definitely likes you for sure." Oikawa says.

"I don't know, he hasn't talked to me yet that's why I'm sitting with you guys right now"you say which made Oikawa to hold one hand on his chest to show he was hurt by your comment. You guys then talked about other things.

The girls and you thought a nice warm bath would be nice before leaving so that's what we did. We talked about many things until we reached the crush thing.

They say who their crushes were and looked at me saying "we already know who you like and we know they like you too and we heard the getting jealous". You were shocked of how fast Atsuma could spread gossip and you didn't denial them.

"I admit I have a crush on Tendou but he hasn't talked to me since the match soo."you say looking down to the water.
Suzumeda splash water at you and tells you "he's probably embarrassed that's all". You guys chatted more before changing and saying good night.

You went back to the room and noticed Tendou wasn't here. So you texted him asking where he was and he texted he was at rooftop relaxing. "I'll be back" you say before any so the boys could say something. Tendou told you what building to go to.

You open the door and see Tendou sitting down looking up at the sky. You sit next to him "hey Tendou" you say putting your head on his shoulder.

Hey f/n I wanted to say sorry for ignoring you it's just during the Inarinaki game I got distracted and pissed off at their settler". He say looking at you with sadness in his eyes. You wrap your arms around his neck and pulled him in saying "it's okay Tendou, Atsuma was doing it to try and piss you off".

He wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you tighter. You guys stay like that for a while until he looks at you
"f/n..."
"Yes Tendou"

He didn't respond he couldn't get his eyes off your lips. You felt yourself start to blush of how he was looking at you. He puts one hand on your chin, his thumb slightly touches your bottom lip.

Both of you guys start to lean closer by the second making eye contact at ones eyes and each other's lips. Your lips slightly touching with his, just as you guys made contact your dam phone rings making both flinch and turn around from each other.

It was Shirabu calling asking where the two were and to come back. You were kinda pissed at him for calling at the worse time.

"Mm we should go back to the room Shirabu was calling". You say making no eye contact yet. He does the same and we walk to the room. We didn't talk just walked in silence.

When we entered the room the guys noticed something was up with the both of us. They kept asking but we both didn't say anything.
We then get in bed and say goodnight.