Arriving

^^ I really liked this pic so I decided to put it. I will probably be putting random Haikyuu characters here but they will mainly be about Tendou^^

After we landed we decide to take the bus to the train before your aunt picked us up at the location we say. I forgot how crowded the trains were here. Back in American I didn't have to take the train or bus usually my parents or me would drive a car. But now my brother and I will have to get use to ride by the train more often.

As we were getting off the train we decided to buy a quick snack since we both haven't eaten anything at all. We arrive at the location are aunt was picking us up and I see my aunt and cousins waving huge posters with both of are names. Talk about embarrassment but I do really miss my aunt and my two favorite cousins. I ran towards them almost knocking my cousins down to the floor hugging them both tightly as my brother is carrying our luggage.

We both say hello to everyone and hug them and we get ready to leave. Thankfully my aunt had a car so we rode together, as we were in the car my aunt told us we were going live in shiratorizawa in dorms and the school had dorms ready for us to move in. So after we ate and had a little rest she would take us to move are stuff there. After eating the delicious meal are aunt made for just for us we left to shiratorizawa.

I called my mom letting her know that me and my brother made it here safely and that are aunt was taking us to the dorms. My brother told me that he had texted uncle Washijō letting him know we arrived and we heading to the school.

I was so excited to start in a new school and see uncle Washijō maybe if the boys volleyball team didn't have a manger I could become it if not then just hang there. The dorms were shared by two people and boys and girls were separated obviously. So we first decided to help  my brother.

As we walking holding are things there few people walking around school it was 5pm. I did my best to ignore them but I could hear them whispering " Hey who are they? Are they new students? That girl is hot, wonder if they are twins they kinda look alike?" And many more annoying things.

I enter my dorm and was greet by a beautiful black hair girl with green eyes holding a balloon. It was really kind of her for doing this she welcome me with a bow and then hugs me saying "Hey it's so nice to met you my name is Sato Sara and I'm a third year, I hope we get along well since we'll be roommates" I hug her back saying " hello my name is L/N F/n it's nice to meet you and I'm also a third year and it was very nice of you to do this for me. I'm sure we'll get along just fine".

Then I introduce her to my aunt and brother who flirted with her until she told him she had a boyfriend, I think I fell in love you with I accidentally say out loud and she laughs saying "Same!!!". My brother quickly apologizes and leaves since we got all my stuff to my dorm and we both needed to start unpacking because tomorrow would be are new first day of school here in shiratorizawa. "L/n let me help you with your stuff" says  Sato. I tell her to call me F/n and she did the same thing.

Sara helps me putting my stuff to my room and tells me the things I should know like when's the best time to sneak in to the boys dorms and also about how school goes here. " are you excited about starting third year here " say Sara with excitement. I just nodded with a smile, can't believe im starting a new school even tho school started 3 months ago. By the time we finished moving my stuff. I called my brother wondering how he was doing.

Brother/name POV
As I was trying to figure out how to set up this small desk I brought for myself I get a call from my annoying twin sister.
B/n- "Hello, what do you need?"
Ugly twin(your name in his contacts) -" Nothing I was just wondering how your doing in your dorm."

B/n" Well I'm doing just fine, I meet my roommate, he pretty chile and most importantly he's on the soccer team. And will be showing me around school and introduce me to the soccer team and let me have a chance to show off my talent to be in the team. "

Ugly twin -" Wow that's great Hopefully you don't make yourself look like a fool. Lol and Sara is going to show me around as well but do you first need to meet up before going are separate ways?"

B/n" wow thanks for the support and yea sure whatever school starts at 8am so let's meet up in front of the cafeteria before 7:50 ok and you better not be late ok"

Ugly twin -" ya ya I won't be late ok don't worry I'll have Sara show me guide me to the cafeteria before 7:50 ok. Well I'm going to bed goodnight bro "

B/n-" You better sleep early and not end up sleeping at 2am ok good night"
Ugly twin -"I can't promise you that Ha bye."
I charge my phone and start to move things out of my bed so I can at least sleep comfortable tomorrow after school and soccer I'll organize everything correctly but right now I need my sleep.

Back to Your POV
I hang up and I look at the time it's 10pm which means I can't go out since the rules are we can't leave after 10pm which sucks because I'm hungry but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to eat and buy food. I quickly find some comfortable cloth and take it to the bathroom and shower quick after that I go to the small like living room there is in the dorm and see Sara watching Hxh my favorite anime show.

You-"Omg you watch HxH!?!??"
Sara-"Yes I started watching it yesterday "
You-"ooo can I watch with you?"
Sara-"Sure!:)"
We watched a couple episodes until Sara got tired and both of us went to bed, it was around 12:30ish. Waking up tomorrow might be hard since I haven't really relaxed today. But I can't wait to go to school and go see uncle Washijō.