Friends(-...-)

The two of you stood there looking each other's eyes. Until you were pull back to reality "Hey Tendou I was just heading to the store, funny bumping into you right ha"you said trying to hide the fact you went looking for him, your face clearly wasn't in your side since you were red as a tomato.

Tendou just looks at you and chuckles to himself like he knew you were lying. "Here I brought you, your favorite candy. I was about to text you right now". You frozen as you saw Tendou handing you the candy. You took it and blushed "thank you Tendou you didn't have to".

You guys started to walk back to Shiratowizawa, as you were walking you opened the candy and offered some to Tendou he gladly accepted. The walk was comfortable, as both you of walk fairly close to each other almost touching hands. "So where do you want to talk.

We can go to your dorm or somewhere else if you want?" Tendou asked you. You knew that Sara would be at the dorm so you thought of going to where horse fence. By the fence they had a bench to sit so you thought of that place. "I know where just following me" you say as you took Tendou's hand unconsciously and started to walk there.

Once you guys arrived you were still holding Tendou's hand until you saw him staring at your hand and then you realize you had grabbed his hand. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" you said as blush creeped up your face. "Oh it's fine I don't mind" Tendou told you.

Both of you went and sat on the bench for a couple seconds in silence before you spoke. "Mm okay I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday after you know...we kissed. I don't want you to think you did something or that I didn't like it. I'm just mmm let's be friends and forget what happened ya..?"

You looked at Tendou's face who was trying to hide he slightly disappointed face. "I mean obviously we can't forget about the kiss because you know but like mmm I'm happy being single and not having an interest in someone but now... I wanted to tell you about my ex about you'll understand me more".

He nodded and I told him about how my ex name Max, he too played volleyball settler and how he cheated on me with my best friend. And it wasn't a one time thing they had been sneaking around for the last 3 months of our relationship.

Not that it was the best one, you guys hardly talked since you were so busy with volleyball and school you didn't have time to be with your boyfriend and same goes for him. You had been thinking about breaking up since you guys didn't even talk much only at school and sometimes at home.

You decided to go to his house and that's when you found them together. You just say "it's over with us and Katy (best friend idk what to call her soo) and left. What hurt you the most was your best friend cheating with your ex you didn't care much about Max but Katy she was your best friend.

After that they became official and around in school found out about the situation and petted me. I blocked them but sometimes they find my phone number and text me how happy they are. Me and Max only dated for 10 month. So the break up gave you trust issues especially with girls.

After you were finished telling Tendou about it he suddenly gave you a hug, you hugged him back. And then you felt tears coming down your eyes and Tendou just hugged you tighter and stoked your hair."I'm here and we can be friends( for now he thought) thanks for telling me.

Don't need to worry about me and I'll alway be here whenever you need a shoulder to cry". His words just made you cry even more. You didn't like crying in front of people so you learned how to control it but with Tendou's words and hug, you let go and started to cry, you let go of the tearing you've been holding back.

Then you feel Tendou lift your head up with one hand and the other wipes away your tears saying "Please don't cry f/n your eyes are too beautiful to have tears" .

Tendou kept hugging you until you stopped crying , he pulled you in more closer and it felt nice being in Tendou's arms and have your head on his chest, hearing his heart beat go fast.

You laughed a little because of Tendou's heart beating faster probably because you were in his arms. "What is it? Why are you laughing f/n" he asked concerned yet curious. "Your heart beat is beating faster than normal" you say. You giggled when you saw his face all red and again lay your head on his chest and close your eyes for a bit.

Tendou's POV
I was walking back from the store, I brought f/n her candy she also brought when I went with her. As I was walking back I see f/n walking over here so I yell her name out which makes her blush. We say hello and walk in silence until I give her the candy and walk toward our dorms.

When we arrived I didn't know where to go if her dorm or somewhere else so I asked her and she took my hand and say "follow me". The moment she touched my hand I felt happy and I never wanted to let go. She took me to where we had horses and a bench was there.

Our hands were still holding until she realized what she did and apologized but I told her I didn't mind which made her blush.

When we sat she apologized for her behavior after the kiss and told me about her ex and how she wasn't ready to like someone. Could she mean that in time she might like ME that would be awesome.

After she told me her story I hugged her telling her thanks for telling me and she doesn't have to worry I'll be there for her, then I could feel her tears on my chest so lifted her head wiping away those tears and i hugged her more tightly. I wanted her to feel safe and stop crying so I held her.

After some time she stopped crying and laughed a little when I asked her why she told me because of my heart beating fast. I blush and she then buries her head in my chest again.

Back to Your POV
You Tendou's arms let go and feel one on the back of your knees and the other on your back and suddenly he lifts you up. You open your eyes and see Tendou carrying you bride style. "Hey Tendou I'm awake you can put me down now I don't want to hurting yourself" you say.

"It's fine f/n I want to carry you and plus your light" he say as he lifts you up higher closer to his face. You didn't protest much you were comfortable in his arms. Instead you took your time to examine his face.

His red hair match his eyes so perfectly well and the rest of his features were also perfect. Tendou caught you staring and just chuckled.

Both arrive at your dorm and Tendou puts you down. "Thank you Tendou for this I really appreciate it." You say and Tendou just pats your head and says "Anytime f/n now good night we have practice early tomorrow" . We waved one last time and you went straight to bed changed and immediately fell asleep.