Hot Chocolate

You wake up hearing rain outside.Definitely gonna make some soup for dinner and some hot chocolate at night.
You go to the bathroom and get ready for school. You grabbed your bag but you couldn't find your umbrella. Dam it where is the umbrella ughhh!! I'll just ask Sara if  I can tag with her.

Going go to the kitchen you see Sara eating some cereal
"Morning "
Good morning Sara, I can't find my umbrella soooo can I walk with you??"
"Yea sure"

You grab a banana and both you and Sara began to walk. It was raining hard but there was no thunder or lightning thankfully. You guys walk to the cafeteria meeting up with the rest of the team. Walking in you see Kyo from the distance and immediately look away and sit in the table quickly before he sees you.

Tendou noticed your weird reaction and looked back seeing why. As you say next to Tendou he put his arm around your shoulder and kissed you on the cheek

"Morning beautiful"
"Morning Satorii"
"Eww I'm eating here okay go get a room disgusting" Shirabu says pretending to gag.
You both laughed and engaged in the conversation.

"So do you know what college we're playing today!" Goshiki asks excitedly.
"Mm don't know what about you F/n?" Semi says
"Huh"

"Ya since your our manger" Yamagata says
"Oh I don't know Coach Washijō didn't tell me any name"you say shrugging your shoulders.
"How are you our manger" Shirabu says.
"Wow someone woke up and chose violence today" you say in a teasing tone causing Shirabu to roll his eyes.

During your home room class you hear whispers about you and Tendou dating. "You think they actually dating?" "I don't know maybe" "They kinda look cute together ngl"
The last comment made you smile because you knew you two were cute together.

Your classes went on hearing people gossip about you and Tendou. You  simply ignored the rude comments and smiled at the nice ones. People really need to get their own life
When the bell rings for lunch you walk to see Shirabu waiting for you.

"Hey thanks for waiting"
"You don't always have to say thank you F/n and sorry if I was a little rude this morning I woke up really tired today."
"Oh it's fine Shirabu"

At the lunch table Tendou and you sat together being close to each other as Shirabu cringed at us the whole lunch time. Making the other laughs and tease us.

Walking to the gym you and Tendou shared an umbrella together. He had his hand around your waist pulling you together to him.
Before walking in the gym Tendou let go of your waist entering the gym.

The boys went to change and you went to get your manger job done.

The college team had arrived thankfully they had a manger so you didn't have to help them too.  While getting the volleyballs you hear
"Excuse me can you where I can fill theses water bottles." One of the players asks.

"Oh I can do that if you want I'm their manger so it's no problem" you kindly say. He nods and hands you the water bottles. The team was pretty polite but their were some cocky ones.
"Hey girl what's your name" one of the guys says flirting walking over to you about to put his arm on your shoulder.

When you see him get chills making you turn around and see all the boys and Coach Washijō staring at the guy intensely making you laugh a little.

We won the match and started to clean the gym.
As everyone was opening their umbrellas and walking out, you stood there wait for Tendou to come with his umbrella. "Hey you wanna go to the store real quick with me" Tendou asks and you nodded.

Going to the store you guys talked about the most random things. "If your born blind and deaf what language are you thinking" you say. "I have no idea".

After paying for snack for both of you. "Hey wanna come over we can do homework and watch a movie. You asked and he nodded.

Arriving at your dorm the rain was pouring at the moment. You cooked with some soup for both of you and went to your room. You guys were watching a movie eating and were doing homework because both need the grades.

As you were doing your homework, Tendou started to admire your features. "What are you looking at " you questioned him.

"Just your perfect beautiful face" he says giving you a smile from ear to ear. You were blushing "your too cute Tendou" you say going back to your homework. 

Tendou finished his homework before you. So he grabs your bowl and his and goes to the kitchen to wash them ignoring you saying he didn't have to.

You were finishing your homework when you noticed Tendou hasn't come to your room yet. You walked to the kitchen to see Tendou pouring hot chocolate into two cups and putting some marshmallows and whip cream.

You walk to him, still not noticing you there and hug from behind after he puts down the pot. He jumps a little and you laugh making him turn to you and kiss you.

The kiss was sweet and passionate immediately Tendou asks for entrance to your mouth by biting your lip, putting one hand on your cheek and slowly down to your neck.you felt yourself wanting more and so did he.

He grabbed your waist signaling he wanted you to jump to have your legs wrapped around him. You do it, one hand holding on your thigh and the other slowly traveling down your ass. He gave a little squeeze making you moan a little.

He turns you around back facing the kitchen table, he sits you on the table, your legs spread out. He starts kissing you on your jawline to your neck, looking for your weak spot. It didn't take long until he did making you grab his hair with one hand letting out another moan.

He started to suck on your neck making you tilt your head back and moving your arm back to support yourself.

Suddenly both hear something fall and it makes you stop making out. You see that you had made a bottle of hot sauce fall. You looked at Tendou before laughing, making him laugh to by the bottle scaring the two of you.

"I made some hot chocolate for both of us"Tendou say breaking the silence.

"Oo I was literally thinking about making some in the morning"You say still sitting on the top with your hands around his neck. Both look at each other Tendou smirking making you blush. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist myself" he say.

"It's fine I liked it" you replied. "We should make out more like this because I liked your small moans beautiful" he whispered in your ear as his hands traveled to your back and then lower back almost your ass." we should go back to my room before Sara comes and sees us like this." You say getting off the table, grabbing your cup and Tendou his.

You guys watched one more movie before Tendou had to leave. "Okay good night Satori" you say as giving him a kiss each word.
"Good night beautiful" he say before leaving.

Hey guys so I'll be posting a new chapter every 2-3 days now or maybe everyday  idk.