Day 3

You woke up to Shirabu cuddling with you again. Idiot
You start to get up and grab your cloth in change in the bathroom. When you open the door you see a sleepy Tendou stand in front of you rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Tendou"
"Morning beautiful" he say in his morning voice.
"Why are you wake early Tendou?" You asked after he came out of the bathroom.

"Your alarm woke me up" he says while stretching his arms making his shirt lift up, enough for you to see some of his abs. Your eyes widened, making you blush a little.
"F/n what are you looking at"he say smirking. F*ck you thought before looking up to him and said "nothing I gotta go now to mm make breakfast ya help the other mangers...see later." You ran out the door before Tendou could say anything.

When you got to the kitchen greeting the girls they looked at you asking why you were red. "I- no mm what are we making for breakfast today girls" you say trying to change the conversation.
They laugh and didn't question you. Slowly the boy's stared to come in getting their breakfast.

"Hey hey hey f/n" bokuto say while Akaashi tells him to be quiet and waved at you.
The Inarizaki boys comes next you greeted them. "Hey f/n can I have seconds again"Osuma asks which makes Atsuma ask too, Kita simply gives them a look and the twins immediately shut up.

Suna laughs while waiting for food to be served. "Hey Suna I recorded a fight of the twins yesterday u want it" you asked and he just handed you his phone, you typed your number in and he smiled at you before leaving.
Kuroo came dragging Kenma in having his phone on his hand.

The rest of his team came, Lev alway flirted with you but would get slapped on the head by Yaku all day.

Oikawa and Iwa came saying hello and giving you a smirk as your boys came in getting in line for breakfast.

After serving the boys you grabbed your plate and went to sit with Tendou but Oikawa took your hand and made you sit with him and Iwa.
"Shittykawa you didn't have to drag her over here dumbass"Iwa says about to hit him but you stopped him telling him it was fine.

You look across the room to make eye contact with Tendou, you gave him a smile before looking at Oikawa who was smirking at you. All you guys say your thank you before eating.
"So f/n last night"Oikawa says lifting one eyebrow up.

"Nothing happened last night you didn't see anything" you say trying not to blush.
"Your really bad at lying, look at you all red and flustered"Iwa says.

"Ugh fine, he just carried me over his shoulder that all. I complained about not wanna to walk and he just picked me up"

"He definitely liked you f/n. Can't wait until you guys date"Oikawa say smiling.
"If he hurts you f/n I will beat his ass up. I will use Oikawa as a weapon if I need too"Iwa says. You laughed at what he say while Oikawa pouted.

Day 3 of camping training all the teams have gone against each other at least twice or more times. During the matches you would take notes on how they can improve and notes about the other teams.

We had won most of our games tho we did lose once or twice. Before and after each match you would talk to the other teams. Complimenting them or volleyball talk.

Our last match before calling it a day was against Johzenji. This team was very unpredictable and wild. It took the boys a while getting used to their wildness plays.

Tendou was on point today, kept blocking and scoring. You would occasionally let out a "Yay" to Tendou, in which he smiled at you.

We won the game and we're getting ready to leave the gym to shower and for me to help out with dinner. Coach Washijō had already left to his room while the boys collected their things to leave.

As you were walking to the open Terushima comes up "hey f/n, you look pretty today. Can I have your phone number" he say checking you out. Before replying you feel hands on your shoulder pushing you back a little. It was Tendou, he gave Terushima a glared and left you alone.

"Thanks Tendou"you say making the boy blush.
"Dam Tendou jealous much no?" Shirabu says making the rest of the team laugh.

You turn back to see the twins and Suna smiling at you, Suna had his phone out was he probably recorded it. You waved at them and Kita before leaving the gym and the guys to make dinner for everyone.

At dinner everyone was eating when you get a notification from Suna, it was the video from earlier. Tendou peeked over and you noticed so you showed him the video.

Most of the boys have finished eating and went to shower, you were sat next to Tendou when Osuma came asking for seconds. You grab his and Atsuma plate before looking at Tendou to see if he wants some too.

After returning the homies were all standing  weirdly. "Hey Tendou you don't mind if we steal your girlfriend to plays a couple games with us right, your welcome to join was well"Bokuto and Kuroo say in sync.

"Girlfriend excuse me " you say but Tendou just say he was fine. You were a freakin blushing mess.
"Okay I'll just play 2 games with you guys ok"you say looking at the homies.

Tendou had left to shower and you were with the homies. You gave some of them advice to improve better. They kept teasing you about Tendou and you, and what happened earlier with him and Terushima also the girlfriend part.

Before leaving them to practice more you asked them all for their phone numbers. They agree and give it to you.

You came in the room grabbed cloths and went to the bathroom.
After showering you blushed your hair and saw Tendou waiting for you.

"Let take a quick walk to the vending machine" Tendou asks and you nodded. Walking out of the room, you forgot to take a sweater.
We just going to the vending machines
At the vending machine Tendou notices your cold and takes he sweater off and hands it to you.

"Oh it's fine Tendou take it back" you say but Tendou didn't listen and waited for you to wear his hoodie.

You put is on and it was huge for you, Tendou just admired you. "It looks good on you f/n" he says making you blush.

Walking back to the room Tendou and you walked close to each other. You liked the feeling Tendou gave you. Before opening the door he gave you a snack to eat.

"Why are you wearing Tendou's hoodie f/n" Yamagata says as the boys turns their heads to both of you guys.

"I got cold and he let me borrow it." You say. It's was 9:30pm and Shirabu moved your bed to where he is. So now you were next between Shirabu and Tendou.  Everyone laid in there bed playing on their phone or reading.

You and Tendou talked a little before Semi turned off the lights. You say goodnight to everyone and they did the same thing.

In the midnight you feel arms wrap around you from behind. You were facing Shirabu so it was Tendou holding you. You got closer to him in your sleep.