Jealous ;)

‼️NOT MINE WORK‼️
^^^^Credits to whoever made it I couldn't find who ^^^^

A week has passed since we lost to Karasuno at the finals. The first few days the boys were a little sad but soon enough they started to practice even harder for next time. The 3rds years didn't need to come to practice because Coach Washijō also wanted us to focus on our education but we all still went to practiced. Today's a Friday and we were going to have a hard practice today.

After school ended the three of you headed to the gym. You went to fill the bottles and get the balls while the boys changed. After they changed you went to change. Since you just shaved your hairy ass legs you decide to wear some shorts because we were feeling are self in the morning but now we were lowkey regretting it.

You were wearing one of Tendou's shirts he gave you and you put on your volleyball shoes and walked out.
Walking out you felt some eyes on you but mainly from Tendou who was obviously checking you out because what kind of bf would he be if he didn't

Practice was fun and also everyone was putting their 100% today. When practice ended the boys also surprisingly helped you out making cleaning so more freakin faster.

As you guys were all walking out Goshiki yelled "Let's all hang out before you guys leave us". This made you laugh of how cute Goshiki was wanting to hang out as a team.
"Sure"Semi
"No"Shirabu says
"Your going you lazy sh*t" you told Shirabu only making him roll his eyes.

"Your eyes are gonna get stuck if you roll your eyes so much" you tell him in a teasing tone
"Shut up you roll your eyes too lazyass" he says rolling his eyes AGAIN. You just laughed at him.

"I wouldn't mine doing a team bonding I don't have any plans today"Wakatoshi says.
"Okay so where to"Taichi asks
"Let's go eat I'm starving!!!" Tendou says.
"and then maybe go watch a movie at the theaters there's a new scary movie that just came out" you say.

This made Goshiki nervous he didn't like scary movies but he was the one to suggest this so he had to suck it up.

Everyone agreed and we would meet make at your dorm at 8pm to go eat.

You told Tendou to go shower and get ready and not to walk you but he didn't budge one bit. So you just ran away from him going to your dorm. Tendou was surprised by your action that he just pouted and laughed, he didn't follow you he just walked with Wakatoshi.

"SARA GET CHANGE WE GOING OUT" you shout making her jump out of the couch falling. "Ouch there is no need to be this evil of waking me up like this." She say getting up but she went to change. You texted  b/n if he and his gf wanted to come but they were going on a date.

You felt like dressing like a bad bitch so you grabbed some fish nets a black skirt and a black and white strip long sleeve shirt to wear with some boots. Putting your hair in a messy bun. Woah it looks good dam most time when I want a nice messy bun I get a bird nest but today I didn't. Oof I'm feeling myself today!!!

 Oof I'm feeling myself today!!!