Pracitce with the boys

As me, Tendou and Wakatoshi were walking towards the gym to practice we can across others like Semi, Shirabu and Goshiki. "So f/n your going to practice with us today right!" Say Goshiki excitedly waiting for me to answer same with the rest of the boys.

"Yes today I'm going to practice with you guys jus a little not the whole practice. I'am still your manger so that comes first." Goshiki was jumped around us like a little kid of the excitement before Shirabu told him to calm down and Semi telling Shirabu to practice hard today which Shirabu respond with a nod and that in raged Semi.

So Tendou patted Semi's shoulder telling him to calm down and that Shirabu knew that already. Wakatoshi and I just stared at the scenes that were happening. "We can now see what a top 1 libero looks like now" say Wakatoshi which the rest of boys agreed with him.

We enter the gym greeting Coach Washijō and the rest of the boys came in, all now heading to the changing room. As the boys went to change I started to put the net up, grabs the jersey and ball from the small room and finally went to fill the water bottles.

After doing that that boys came out and started to stretch and practice receiving and serving. Coach Washijō told me I was joining them for a match practice against each other. I quickly went to the changing room and put on some shorts and a shirt at was small, it hugged my body tightly but I knew I would be wearing a jersey so I didn't stress over it or be self conscious.

I came out to see most of the boys staring at me probably looking at me outfit. I rolled my eyes and said "if you guys don't stop staring and continue practicing I will be making you guys run laps until your legs come off".

They immediately start practicing again and I see Coach Washijō laughing a little before saying "Couldn't have said that better, now stretch before I make you run laps". I immediately start stretching and Coach is telling the guys what colors they are.

I hear the gym door open and I see my twin brother coming in and walking towards us. I was surprised and asked him "oi don't you have practice today ugly?" He looks at me with a 😑 face and responds "Well not today at least and I came here to watch my beloved sister play some volleyball and to see how much she sucks now".

"Hey both of you better not start arguing right now" says Coach Washijō as he was walking towards us finished telling the guys which team they were in. "F/n your team color dark blue okay and get going". I was with Semi, Goshiki, Reon, and Taichi. And team light blue is Wakatoshi, Tendou, Yamagata, Shirabu, and Soekawa.

We were about to begin the practice match and suddenly I started to feel nervous not the I'm not confident nervous but the I can't wait nervous. It's been a while since you've played a match practice. Goshiki noticed you were nervous and say "Don't worry f/n I bet you can receive one of Wakatoshi spikes". "Don't be lying to her I don't think she can receive one of his spikes right now"say Semi.

Before Goshiki could protest I interrupt saying "ya I agree with Semi I haven't seen his spikes in person yet and even with my skills it's take more than one set to mange to receive a ball with much power. But I have a 75% chance of doing a miracle of actually receiving one today." They both looked at me puzzled about the last part.

Before starting the match I asked the guys to circle around me "ok so I won't ask much but I ask to not get surprised if a purposely don't receive one of his spikes I want to see it's full power before judging how I should receive it ok and Reon I will be telling you ways how I would like you to block Wakatoshi if you can."

"Sure thing f/n" replied Reon and the rest nodded with a hit of confusion of why I would purposely miss.

The match started and it can going great both sides kept scoring points. Shirabu sets for Wakatoshi who was spiking it towards me this time and not away from me. As he hits it and comes towards me it was all in slow motion and I could see how powerful his spikes, they weren't messing around saying Wakatoshi had beast spikes.

I quickly move my head since it was going directly that way and thankfully it went out and the guys say "nice f/n impressive reflexes and thinking". I nodded and the game continued.

Wakatoshi was the one to serve and as he was getting ready I told Reon how I wanted him to block him since I knew Shirabu would send it to him. And I was right after the serve I was able to pick and send to Semi and he set it for Goshiki but Yamagata was able to dig it up. And now Shirabu was setting to Wakatoshi and I was ready to receive the ball.

Wakatoshi goes for a cross spike but Reon comes in blocking (like how Karasuno did) and Wakatoshi spikes towards me and I mange to receive it almost perfectly to Semi. Everyone was amazed by the perfect receive hell I was to, that Semi totally forgot to set it for Goshiki not like he was prepared to spike neither. The ball hits Semi head and realized what happened. He missed the ball to set.

Everyone looked me and then at the ball even Wakatoshi was shocked. I was looking at Semi who was still processing what happened like everyone else. "I- why the ball. You didn't set. That ball was um that receive i just did- Why it was perfect the most perfect receive I've ever done and you let the ball drop." I say trying not to cry about it. Semi looks at me and says "gosh I'am so sorry f/n I wasted that prefect receive." "Wow so that's what a top 1 libero looks like with almost prefect receives" said Tendou.

Everyone was now coming to their senses and Coach Washijō say " Now now let's not get distracted by that receive more of that will be seen with f/n so this better not happen again you idiots".

We turn to the match and we mange to win the first set. We go a water break before going to a 2nd set. "Wow f/n that was impressive" everyone say and Wakatoshi looked at me and say " that was good". I smiled and reply that was just pure luck I mange to do.

Tendou comes standing by me staring at me more like trying to see though the jersey and more of my tight shirt I'm wearing before speaking "that was amazing how did you pull it off f/n"? "Well if I explained it to you guys it wouldn't make sense but I kinda made a calculated prediction and went with my gut" I say looking at the guys who were literally confused as hell.

"It's her true talent behind how she can receive so good" says my brother. We then continue on the match practice.
The 2nd set we lost it was close but Wakatoshi surprised me with putting even more power in his spike that I couldn't adjust fast enough to stop him.

With that practice ended and we started to clean. Coach Washijō then yells we will have morning practice tomorrow instead of having it Saturday. And with that we leave the gym. Leaving me, Tendou, Semi, and Shirabu walking together because the rest left earlier or stayed in and my brother left the second practice ended.

Hey guys sorry if I'm not writing more Tendou x reader I will be more I just also wanna write about f/n life or whatever idk but I'll be writing more Tendou with f/n now.