College

Today you were going to take some colleges entrance exams, you narrowed down to which college you would want to go and just had to take a test first. All the colleges you chose wanted you to play volleyball. You were ready to compete in volleyball again. You had some to pick back in American but you wanted to stay here, your parents were upset but never the less they supported you.

You hadn't fully talked to Tendou about what will happen if we go to separate colleges. You just told him that today you were going to take exams to colleges you had in mind to go to. After that you and him would hang out at his dorm. That would be the perfect time to talk about what's next for our lives.

The colleges you had chosen were pretty far from Shiratorizawa so you had to take the train a couple of times to reach your destination. Most of the entrance tests were pretty hard but you gave it your all.

You were on your lunch break from taking tests all day, it was exhausting. You only needed to go to one more college then go back home. You texted your brother who was also going to stay here but decided he wouldn't play soccer in college but focus on becoming a doctor. You wanted to become a (watever you want) and we're going to continue playing volleyball.

You were on your way to the train to go to your next destination. You boarded the train and saw a red hair guy from afar. That red hair really looks like Tendou's hair. I miss him already. How hard will it be if we have to do long distance. You thought as you got a notification on your phone. You checked and it was from Tendou.

Tendou💖
You look beautiful

F/n
Huh how do you know?

Tendou💖
Come sit next to me

You look back at the red hair to see it was Tendou. You immediately smile and make your way to him. He had saved a seat for you.
"Hey what are you doing here Satori?" You asked

"I'm going to take the entrance exam at the same colleges as you right now" he say
"Really you want to go to xxx college but I thought you wanted to become a chocolatier" you say.

"I do and I can learn here and then after we both graduate we can move to Paris you and me together" he say grabbing your hand. You smiled at him and kissed him on the check.

During the train ride you guys talked about random things like some manga, you about some anime boys you simp over and other things like "A paper cut is a tree's last revenge". You guys decided to talk about college and the future later at his dorm.

The train stopped and both walked to the college to take your test. Tendou looked kinda nervous but you squeezed his hand a little and say "you'll be fine Satori" making him smile and nod. You guys walked in and sat to begin your test.

Throughout the time of taking the test you thought the test was pretty straightforward and not too hard. You finished first before Tendou. You would wait for him outside the building.

Tendou finally came out doing a big sigh and then hugging you. "I love you F/n" he say. "I love you too Satori" you reply. You guys then walked to the train station and waited for the train to come.

After that you guys went in and sat together making talk and deciding what to buy for food.You guys arrived and went to buy some food at a small restaurant nearby the school.

You arrived again at Shiratowizawa and walked to Tendou's dorm. Wakatoshi was out practicing some more. I should start working out more and get fit for volleyball. You thought. You guys went to Tendou's room where you guys sat ate your food while watching some anime.

After you guys finished eating, you guys moved to his bed as you guys continued watching and now cuddling. Tendou was laying his head on your chest as you gently played with his hair making him smile.

"So what happens if one of us doesn't get in xxx college how will we work this out." You asked.
Tendou sat up and say "if that happens we will unfortunately do long distance but if it does happen I promise to come visit you every weekend."

"Me too Tendou" you say.
Both agreed if you guys got in xxx college you guys would either move in together or live in dorms. If you went to different colleges then we would visit each other every weekend as much as possible. But no matter what we would be together.

Skip 1 week later

When getting the test results to see if you qualified to attend the college they would send a letter.

You were currently staring at the envelope waiting for Tendou to come with his letter, not wanting to know if you got accepted. You then started to overthink things and imagine the worst case scenario, Tendou finding a better girl at his college and breaking up with me or get too busy and not talking to you anymore or that he leaves to Paris without you.

Knock knock
You were to busy worrying about the worst case scenario you didn't hear the knock. Sara had to open the door for Tendou. He went to your room where you sat frozen with a worry look on your face. Tendou then walks to you and gives you a behind hug catching you by surprise. "Oh Tendou" you say.

"Stop worrying about us getting in together or not. I won't leave you F/n" he says making you feel less worry.

"Let's open the letters together Ya"He says siting next to you. You grab your letter and start opening it up Tendou does the same.

Tendou didn't hesitate and read his letter right after opening it. You on the other hand took a few breaths before reading it. "We inform you L/n F/n that you have been accepted to xxx college.. blah blah"

"Omg I GOT IN" you yelled you turn to Tendou to see him smiling and saying "I think it's better if we move in together than live in dorms don't you think so?".
"You got in too" you asked
"Yes I did beautiful" he say before you jump on top of him hugging him and crying from happiness.

"So what do you think about moving in together?" Tendou asks and you answer with kissing him. "I'll take that as a yes then" he say in between the kiss making you laugh.

You then called your parents to tell them the great news and also to your brother. B/n got his letter to the college he was going and got accepted as well.

His college and your were pretty close to each other so you guys could visit each other. You also told your uncle Washijō and the volleyball team Tendou did as well and you told Sara too.

Everyone congratulated the both for getting into college. Now only 1 more week of school left before getting ready for college.

Hey guys hope y'all are doing well and I will be doing about 2 or 3 more chapters before I finish. I might do a timeskip chapter but idk yet.

Thank you all for reading