Meeting the team

"Your 10 minutes late compare to your brother f/n". Crapppp I mentally was ready to die but it wasn't my time yet. "It wasn't my fault b/n and I agreed to meet up before heading here and he just left me knowing Dam well I'm not good with directions okay" I say while pointing at my brother who would a big oh your in trouble smirk .

To your surprise uncle Washijō just took a breathe and say " Well your here now, so both of your stop glaring at each other and come introduce yourself" , he didn't have to look behind him to know we were doing exactly what he say. I gave my brother the last glare before realizing all the volleyball players were looking at both of you.

As you were walking towards your uncle you saw that red hair guy and Wakatoshi, you smiled to yourself knowing you heard of Wakatoshi before and now know from where. Coach Washijō tells the players to come and they stand right in front of you guys. Coach Washijō looked at both of you telling you to introduce yourself, then I looked at my brother seeing if he was going first but he didn't make eye contact which meant I was going first.

I take a step forward and say "Hello sorry for interrupting practice for you guys, my name is l/n f/n and I'am coach Washijō niece. My brother goes next and then coach Washijō speaks, "Okay boys f/n will be your new manager and will often join your practices, and please do not join their little arguments please." Some boys had a confused look by the last statement other were happy about having a female manager and the red hair guy was looking directly at you.

You could feel his intense look without even looking up but your not a basic bitch so you stood up straight and looked directly at him too, he soon looked away.

Then coach Washijō tells the boys to introduce themselves. They first started with the 3rd years," Hello I'am Jin Soekawa" "Hello I'am Eita Semi", "Hello I'am Reon Ōhira", Hello I'am Hayato Yamagata, "Hello I'am Wakatoshi Ushijima" then it was the red hair guy turns, "Hello names Satori Tendou nice to meet you guys". Then it was the 2nd years turn, "Hello names Taichi Kawanishi, Kenjirō Shirabu.

Finally it was the first years "Hello names Tsutomu Goshiki" . They were all huge guys but the first year looked so cute when I gave him a small smile he turned red as a tomatoe which was fun, the other guys either laughed at him or blushed too by my smile.  Wakatoshi was the one to ask what position I play in volleyball "I've played libero since middle." He just nodded.

Then coach Washijō says "f/n is top 1 best libero in American so be prepared and be at 120% in practice. You slightly blush out of embarrassment and look down, you don't like to brag about you being number one, you worked hard to be in the level you are and still get shy of what people might say.

After that coach Washijō tells the boys to go back to practicing their spikes and receives. You and your brother start to chat with your uncle of things like about how your parents doing and how American was for us.

Then as the boys were having a practice match against each other Coach Washijō (not uncle because he's the coach and your the manager) tells you if you can refill the water bottles and you reply with a nod, you looked around trying to find where the water fountain was at but something else caught your eye. 

You see the cute first year Tsutomu about to spike the ball but suddenly it was blocked off and fell to their side having the other team score a point. You were amazed by how fast the red hair..I mean Tendou was able to block it was such calmness, definitely wouldn't like him if I was a spiker ha. Coach Washijō tells you where the water fountain is and you start refilling the bottles and you put the cap on back and go back to the gym.

The boys came jogging to me because they got a water break since they were working very hard but little did you know they were working hard was because you were here and they wanted to impress you.

After that small water break they all go back to start a match. As they were playing and you talking to your uncle about things you kept looking at Tendou and your brother quickly noticed this and smiled already planning something😈. 

The boys got a water break after finishing their last match set game for the day and as you were handing out the bottle to everyone your brother say goodbye to uncle Washijō and the team and then gave you a look and you just say "I will" and he left. The boys looked confused by it  "he just told me to text him when I get back to my dorm that all's" you say and the boys nodded.

Tsutomu then say "did you see me practice mine spikes l/n, I will be the next ace of this team all proud as for the rest of the guys who gave him looks of "ya sure oooook" you laughed and say "you can name me by my first name I don't mind that goes for all of you guys just call me f/n" and "yes I did Tsutomu I'm confident you will become the next ace but you need a lot of more practice to do and get more experience" all the boys nodded to what you say.

The whole time you were talking you could feel those red eyes look at you but I avoided to make contact at the moment. "Alright let's clean up and then leave okay" say Coach Washijō. "Oh f/n I almost forgot we have morning practice tomorrow at 5:30 so don't be late like today ok" Coach Washijō told me and I nodded.

The boys put the water bottles down and began taking the net off, collecting the ball and getting the mop ready but I told them all that I could mange the rest on my own and they needed to go change, at first they hesitated but I shot a glare and all went to change.

As you were finishing mopping the boys came out and starting to leave mostly all but some decided to stay waiting for me since coach Washijō already left and told you to lock up. I gave Semi, Wakatoshi, shirabu, Tsutomu and Tendou a smile and thanking them for waiting. I locked the door of the gym and the whole group stared to walk.