Movie time

I was laying on my bed trying to sleep but who was I kidding it was only 8pm I never sleep this early this isn't even a 12 year sleeping time. Most of the time I sleep pass 12 every day, it's my bad habit I would sleep pass 12 for like the whole weekday and on weekends when I tried to sleep at 3, I just couldn't and I don't have time to nap during the day(this is actually me like literally no joke lol).

I hear some noise in the little living room we have so I decide to see who came probably, some friends of Sara. I wasn't feeling social right now and didn't want to introduce myself in short short with a oversize shirt and my hair wet from the shower I took.

As I'm walking to the living room I hear familiar voices and suddenly I see Tendou walking towards my direction probably looking for the bathroom but saw me. I totally forgot that my oversize shirt made my shorts disappear making it look like I didn't have nothing under.

I only realize this when I see Tendou looking up and down at me with a small smirk forming in his mouth. I don't say anything I just run to my room to put on my sweatpants, as I was running I heard Tendou laugh a little.

Tendou's POV
We got invited to watch some movies at Reon's girlfriends dorm. When we enter we all sat in the living room and I asked Reon's girlfriend where the bathroom was and she told me. As I was turning to go to the bathroom I see f/n walking towards me.

She had a oversize shirt and probably had some short shorts but with the shirt one couldn't tell. I found myself checking her out because dam she looked hot. She would look even hotter in one of my shirts.

Wait what I'm thinking about. I snapped out of my mind when I see f/n saw me checking her out and runs to her room without a word which makes me laugh.

Back to Your POV
How embarrassing could I be not thinking of putting some sweatpants on before leaving my room, I stood there cursing myself. Until I hear a knock on my door "Hey f/n I invited Reon who invited the volleyball boys here so if I wanna come watch a movie with us then feel free to join us."

I open the door which made Sara jump but then we walk to the living room where everyone was sitting even Tendou who just smirk at me looking at my legs  knowing he saw me in short shorts. The boys looked surprised "woah f/n your roommates with Sara  I had no clue. That's so cool!" Say Goshiki. "Is that you and your brother on your shirt" say Yamagata, which maybe the boys look and laugh at my shirt.

"Yes it is my mom made me and my brother one and we had to wear it every time we went somewhere with our mother it was punishment for us but enjoyable for her." I awkwardly said which made the boys even laugh more. " hey you guys are just jealous y'all don't have a shirt like this" I say which Shirabu responds with "mm ya I'm definitely not jealous" with an attitude tone.

I just rolled my eyes and looked where I could sit. We had two couches Reon and Sara were sitting together on the floor Semi, Shirabu, Yamagata and Taichi were sitting on the long couch and Wakatoshi and Tendou were sitting on the second couch Goshiki was laying on the floor. I see Tendou signal me to sit next to him so I did. Wakatoshi was sitting next to Tendou and I was now sitting next to Tendou.

Everyone had some kind of snack they brought and the movie we were watching was a horror one which was Paranormal activity 3. I've already seen it and it scared the shit out of me that one was the most scary of all of them. 

I ran to my room getting my blanket and two other ones just in case the guys wanted one. " hey guys I got blankets if you want one but you might need to share I say as I put the two blankets in the center.

Reon and Sara had their own so the four guys who were sitting on couch tried to grab both blankets but Goshiki grabbed one for himself forcing the four guys to share one blankets. Wakatoshi was good he came prepare with a hoodie and some sweatpants.

I sat next to Tendou unfolding my small blankets it was the one I also slept with either to cover myself or hug it. I'm sitting up straight not wanting to put my head on Tendou's shoulder but he noticed this and sat right so I can comfortably put my head on his shoulder.

I was hesitant at first but he pulls me in as he wraps his arm around me, I frozen there for a couple of seconds before relaxing in his arm. This action didn't go unnoticed from the rest of the guys even more to Sara who was smirking pointing the two of us to Reon who smiled too.

I was still kinda stunned by being in his arm that I looked up to Tendou who was watching the movie and then looks down to see me and smiles which makes me look at the screen trying to cover the blush on my face. Shirabu saw this and started to smirk as he took his phone out and took a picture of me blushing in Tendou's arm.

He then sends it to me which I open it not knowing what Shirabu sent and I immediately regret opening it in front of Tendou. I give Shirabu a glare and at the rest of the boys looking at us and the picture Shirabu took.

Tendou then looks at my phone seeing the picture of me blushing which makes him smile and say "cute" in my ear. I jumped a little and it only makes Tendou laugh at the reaction you gave him. You decide that you have been embarrassed enough for one day and just wanted to enjoy the movie. You share your blanket with Tendou.

The movie goes on and you turn around to see who fell asleep and you couldn't believe it all four boys we asleep cuddling with each other Semi with Shirabu and Yamagata with Taichi. You get up and take pictures of all four and pictures of the two cuddling with each other.

Goshiki that poor baby is drooling as he sleeps while Wakatoshi is watching the movie and Sara , Reon as well. After taking pictures of the four guys and poor Goshiki you go back to sit with Tendou and you sent the pictures to each one of them. All five wake up at the same time and check their phones only to see pictures of them sleeping but worst of all cuddling with each other.

They all give each other disgusted looks before they looked at me. Goshiki is just embarrassed he was caught drooling but all five wake up and continue to watch the movie. And Shirabu is waiting for me to fall asleep so he can get revenge on me.

The movie finished so we put on the 4th one. It was only 11pm when my eyes started to feel heavy and soon fell asleep.

Tendou's POV
When we finished watching the second movie I look down to see f/n already sleeping in my arm. My arm fell asleep but I didn't want to wake up f/n. She looked so beautiful her hair covering a little of her face which I move her hair so I can get a better look at her.

Her mouth was slightly open and she just looked so comfortable in my arm that she moved closer to me. This made my heart beat even faster than when Coach makes us do conditioning.

Sara saw f/n asleep in my arm she tells me " hey Tendou you can take f/n to her room. She's waking up early to leave so I want her to sleep in her bed." I nodded and slowly pulled my arm out and started to stretch it before gently picking her up bride style and taking her to her room which Sara told me where. Shirabu took a picture of her sleeping before I picked her.

As I was taking f/n to her room she moves her head closer to my chest which my heart beat even faster than before. I open the door and grab the sheets pull it away to put f/n in bed. I then cover her with her blankets she had as we were watching the movie and pull the sheet up to her.

I tucked her in gently and I tried to control myself but I kissed her on the forehead before leaving saying "goodnight beautiful".
I walk out seeing the rest of the guys cleaning and heading out since it was already 12am pretty late and pass curfew hours.

We all left the dorm and made are way to are dorms but Shirabu say "look at these pictures Tendou you and f/n make a good couple don't you think. It's obvious you like her don't you". I honestly don't know if I like her or not I thought. "I don't like her and we are not a couple" I said.

"Not yet" say Yamagata while winking at me. The rest of the boys laugh and kept teasing me about f/n and I.
We all say goodbye and went to our dorms. Me and Wakatoshi made it to our dorm. We both changed and went to bed as I was falling asleep I was thinking about f/n.