School (-0-)

I spot my brother talking to some soccer boys and I head to them but then I hear my name being called out "Hey f/n" I turn and see Sara walking to me holding hands with Reon. I quickly come to understand that Reon was Sara's boyfriend.

"Hey Sara and Reon" I was smiling. "Oh great you guys already met so I didn't even need to ugh" say Sara. "Well I didn't know you were dating Reon or someone in the volleyball team. How did you guys meet?" I asked.

Sara was about to answer when my brother comes alone and says "oi dumbass we better head to the cafeteria knowing you, your starving right now, you guys can chat but let's head to the cafeteria.

" We all nod and make it to the cafeteria lines and find a table for the four of us. Sara then proceeds to tell me how they meet and how long they been dating turns out they meet last year when they were in the same classes and been dating for 9months now. We eat and talk before we know it the bell rings and we throw are trays away and start to make it to are home rooms.

I walk in seeing Wakatoshi sitting there as two girls try to talk to him which was a sad view to see since Wakatoshi didn't look the bit interested in them and was too polite to say something rude.

Me being me decide to play with these girls and walk to my desk and say "Hello Wakatoshi" smiling which he responds with "Hello f/n, we have home room that's good" which raged the girls for talking to me instead of them and I gave them a smirking I win losers look.

They walk back to their seats as the bell rings. The teacher talks for a while but then tells us we can work alone or partner up with someone to finish the worksheets.

I didn't need help on the work sheet but I look up to see Wakatoshi looking back at me and says "I know you got this but you wanna work together?" I scoot my desk closer to him and start to work as we are working Wakatoshi would ask me a question about a problem since he did kinda need help, I was more than happy to help him.

After all I was very smart but I got lower classes this year which was fine by me. The bell rings and I head to my next two classes which were the usual.

Soon enough it was lunch already and I go to the line and I see the volleyball guys eating together but thankfully they didn't notice me so I wouldn't say no to sitting next to them. Tendou and Sara both saw me but didn't see anything since I give them a smile and pointed to my brother saying I would eat lunch with him.

My brother was sitting with the soccer team players, I sit next to him and he introduce me to all the guys. "So l/n do you have a boyfriend" say one of the guys and my brother gave him a glared and I was caught up with sudden memories of him.

My brother looks at me waiting for me to respond to the guy which I say " I don't have one and I'm not interested to finding one." After that we just ate and talked about soccer things. I thought to myself it's getting close to what would be our 1 year anniversary maybe that's why my mind keeps remembering him and that monster.

After eating the bell rings and everyone head to their next classes. Only three more classes for school to end and go to practice and practice with the guys.

Finally my last class which I had with Wakatoshi and Tendou. I sit in yesterday's seat but Tendou calls my name pointing at an empty desk so I can sit in. I moved up before the teacher could come and the bell rings.

I sit down and smile at both males as Tendou gives me a bigger smile and Wakatoshi with the same face. "So f/n how was your lunch?" Said Tendou. " it was great the food here is amazing 100x more better than American lunches" i replied which Tendou and Wakatoshi laughed at. The girls were literally sending draggers to me for talking and sitting next to some volleyball teammates.

The teacher started off with a lecture and then handed us work to do. I was sitting right next to Tendou and he was sitting next to Wakatoshi.

As I was sitting doing the class work I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Tendou he asked me to help him in some questions that were a little hard. Wakatoshi was doing his work but had to speak to some girls bothering him and trying to get him to help her.

As I was helping Tendou with a question we both could hear what the two girls behind us say. "Wow she first goes to Wakatoshi and now she talks to Tendou what a whore." Only Wakatoshi counts not the monster next to her" they giggle. I can see Tendou change his face to happy to sad trying his best to pretend nothing happened and continued on working on the work.

The girls keep giggling and whispering things to each other. I had enough of it and turned around to stare.What did guess monster even mean and why was Tendou called that by everyone. That was the second time I hear some girls say that and after giving them my death stare they stopped talking and worked on the assignment.

Tendou's POV
I sat next to f/n as she was explaining me a question I didn't really get we both hear some girls call me guess monster thing and she questioned the comment and went back to explaining the problem. A couple of minutes had past and the girls kept talking shit that it looked like f/n had enough and just stares at the girls with a death stare and the girls shut up and focused on then assignment.

Back to your POV
Finally the bell ring and the three of us me Tendou and Wakatoshi started to walk to practice.