Tournament

Today was first round of Spring High-Miyagi playoff tournament to see who was going to Nationals. On the ride to the Sendai city gymnasium everyone was getting into their zone. You and Tendou sat together. Both listening to your playlist while playing among us together.

"How could you Satori?! The audacity I feel betrayed rn" you say throwing your hand to your head in a dramatic way.
"Sorry beautiful"

"Ptff sorry bruh you self reported saying someone killed my girlfriend when it was you the audacity".

Tendou then ruffles your hair as he continues to play. He ended up winning the game.
"Next time I'm imposter I will you kill you"I say as Tendou wraps his arms around you pulling you close.

The rest of the ride you two rested. We arrived at are Inn putting ours bags in the down before going to the gymnasium.

Going to the gymnasium there were tons of people here already. Aoba Joshai was here so hopefully we get to play them again. Today we only had one match, it was against Araigawa.

The match was at 1:00pm (random time) so while waiting I decide to find Oikawa and Iwa. I walked to the restroom where I saw Oikawa, Iwa, Wakatoshi and some short orange boy in the middle of the them. Poor guy "Karasuno's going to win" the orange guy says before bumping into some tall intimidating guy with no brows.

I wouldn't want to be him After Aoba Joshai and Wakatoshi say they were going to nationals they walked their separate ways.

"Yoo-hoo beautiful"
"Hey F/n"
"Hey guys" you say walking to them and hugging them. You guys chatted for a while until you got a text from Tendou

Tendou💖
Where are you beautiful

F/n
With Oikawa and Iwa. Where are you

Tendou💖
We are sitting down at some benches

F/n
Ok I'll be on my way

"Let me guess it's your boyfriend"Oikawa say in a teasing tone.
"It was and I have to go now good luck boys" you say hugging them before leaving.
"We will win f/n"
"Let the best team go to nationals boys" you say waving at them.

You found the boys and sat with them until they had to warm up. During warm ups you heard the other team whispering "man why does our first match have to be with Shiratorizawa". Lol I kinda feel bad for you guys

The boys shook hands before starting the game, you say next to Coach Washijō and took points. As the boys were playing when Tendou blocked a ball he would look at you and smile at you.

We won the match 2:0 against Araigawa high school. "Great job you guys" you told everyone and Tendou came next to you "you were at your best shutting down their spikes Satori" you say smiling.

The boys only had one match today tomorrow they would have 2 matches tomorrow then it would be finals.

Back in the Inn their was only one room for all expect for the coaches. The boys weren't that tried from only having one match so they some went for a run and other rested.
Everyone came back to the room and went to bed ready for day 2 on the playoffs.

For quarter finals we were against Hakusuikan high school. We won 2:0
For Semifinals we were against kesenike West high school. We won 2:0

After the game you went watch Aoba Joshai vs Karasuno. It was the last set and both were tied   Both teams were not giving up but Karasuno won the game. So that's who we are playing tomorrow with that orange guy. They got a quick ball