Apartment ;)

‼️BIG MESSAGE AT THE END‼️

                          Timeskip 1 month

It's been a month since we graduated and it's break. The school allowed some of the 3rd years continue living in their dorms but now we had to leave. Most of the volleyball 3rds had moved out to their parents or found an apartment.
Sara had moved out and went back to living with her parents during the break before starting college. So you had the dorm to yourself and Tendou often came and slept over.

You and Tendou had been procrastinating about finding an apartment. Some were too small too big too expensive, too far from the college. Today you guys were going out again apartment hunting.

You guys were going to see 4 apartments 2 close to the college and the other 2 pretty far but it had things you wanted in an apartment. Things you wanted in your apartment was two bedrooms, big bathroom, kitchen living room and a nice view of outside.

Before going out you guys had breakfast and changed. You wore a purple shirt and some short shorts.

Tendou wore a red brown long sleeve and some pants

While walking to the train Tendou gave you quick pecks on your cheek and neck

While walking to the train Tendou gave you quick pecks on your cheek and neck. Hugging you from behind while walking he whispered "you look hot in those shorts beautiful" giving you goosebumps and start to blush. Tendou didn't even need to see your face to know you were blushing which he laughed and gave you a kiss on the cheek before leading the way to the train station.

Going to the train both sat together and talked for a while.
"You think today we'll find the apartment for us Satori?" You asked

"I have a feeling we will today babe" he replied. The train ride was pretty long so you decided to listen to some music while Tendou played on his phone. He reached his arm around you so you could lean on his chest while listening to music.

The train stopped and you and Tendou started to walk to the first apartment to look at. The location was near the college and train. When we both entered the apartment there was so much light around the apartment, it had 2 bedrooms and stairs too.