Ride back home

This morning you didn't  wake up early since you didn't have to go make breakfast for all the boys. Shirabu woke you up by hitting you with a pillow. "What the hell Shirabu!"you were mad getting woken up.

So you grabbed your pillow and started to attack Shirabu. Goshiki decided to join you on attacking Shirabu since you were only using your good hand to grab the pillow.

The rest of the boys watched as Shirabu started to back away but you and Goshiki  kept attacking making him fall. "Okay okay I lose you guys win dam" Shirabu yells. You and goshiki high five each other.

You guys were leaving at 9:00am so all of you had time to pack up. You and Tendou weren't talking as much as before the rooftop night. And Shirabu definitely noticed this but didn't think to mention it just yet.

Everyone was folding their beds and packing up their things. Most of them we already going to the bus to put their bags on the bus. You were still packing up your things. Tendou went along with Wakatoshi and the others, which kinda hurt. I thought maybe he would wait for me but I guess not what's his deal.

Shirabu waited for you and helped you little. "So what's going on with you and Tendou, he left already thought he would stay"Shirabu asked handing you, your teeth blush.
"Well I don't really know what's going on"you say not looking at him.

"Bullsh*t f/n what happened" he said
You told him about the almost kissing and him being the one who interrupted. He then started to laugh, you just ignored him closing your bag and started to head to the door. "No wait f/n sorry but I cockblocked you guys ha" he say.
"Ya ya you did and now things are weird with us, we haven't said anything about that night.

But I'm going to when we get back home." You say walking to the bus with Shirabu.
"Okay sorry, and that's good before things get worse maybe even confess to him so he can too." Shirabu says.

"You know the homie always told me that. But can I sit with you this time don't with any awkwardness. You say putting your bags on the bus. "Homies? the guys you play volleyball with? And sure but I get to sleep on your shoulder" he say, "fineee".

Where the bus was parked there was also Nekoma bus parked their. Before going inside the bus you run to say bye one last time to the boys. You see Bokuto and Akaashi there too. "Hey guys I just wanted to say goodbye again" you say, giving them a hug, even kenma.

You and Kenma became friends because both liked a game. "I'm going to miss you too f/n!" Bokuto says giving you a bear hug. "Let's all hang out soon"Kuroo say and we all agreed. You say your last bye and headed to your bus.

As you were walking you saw Tendou from the window looking at you, he quickly turns around realizing you caught him.

You go inside the bus and sit next to Shirabu, Tendou was behind you guys and you felt guilty for not sitting with him. As the bus starts to move you put earbuds on to listen to music.

Shirabu puts his head on your shoulder and is on his phone. You texted your brother telling him you were on your way back and Sara that you had tea to spill with her.

You could feel Tendou burning a hole though your skull, staring at you. You couldn't turn around since Shirabu fell asleep on your shoulder. So you texted him
Tendou💖

Y/n- Hey Tendou
Tendou- hey f/n
Y/n- Can we talk when we get back to school about that night at the rooftop?
Tendou- idk f/n maybe
Y/n- it's nothing bad and sure
Read

Tendou's POV
F/n sat next to Shirabu. I know I have been acting a little weird around her since that night we almost kissed. While at the bus she texted me asking if we could talk when we get back. What is she going to say?? I thought and I got this uneasy feeling in my heart. I didn't want to talk about it, just thinking about it made me want to throw up.

What if she say she doesn't have feeling for me. That guy from last week, what if she liked him and not me. And also that guy from Inarinaki the settler. Flirting with her, pissed me off and I got distracted by it. After f/n had told me to calm down, Wakatoshi tells me "Tendou you don't need to get distracted about the settler flirting with f/n, she's clearly not interested with him."

He say making me regain my focus.
His words gave me confidence that night at the rooftop, I was going to kiss her but we interrupted. And now she wanted to talk about it. F*ckkkk

Back to Your POV
Finally the bus stopped, we arrived at Shiratowizawa after 6 long hours.I was starving since Coach only prepared small snacks for us to eat. Shirabu was still asleep and had a little drool on his mouth. So you took a picture and then woke him up.

You stepped outside and immediately stretched before getting your bags.Everyone then walked to their dorms to unpack and eat.

"Hey Tendou you wanna put your stuff back in your dorm then come over to talk?" you asked him. "Ya sure I'll just go quick and head to your dorm"he say.

You opened your door and walked in seeing Sara sleeping on the couch. You put your bags down and walked to her waking her up. "Hey f/n how was the training camp and what's the tea" Sara asks. "It was great I made a lot of new friends and things happened".

You tell her everything that happened and how you were going to talk to Tendou and confess to him. "Wow your actually going to confess!?"Sara says. "Ya during the ride back I thought about it and I'm ready to tell him." You say.

You go with your bags up to your room and Sara leaves to hang with Reon. You changed into different cloth. You go to the kitchen to see what to eat when you hear a knock. Must be Tendou. Okay f/n you can do this, tell your feels to him.

You open the door but it isn't Tendou at the door.
"Hey f/n I brought you some food"
"Oh hi Kyo" you grab the the bag and put it on the counter before going outside.
"How did you know I was already here Kyo?" You asked.

"Well my friend may have told me you were coming today and my friend texted that he saw your bus so I came and got you food".
"Aw well thanks Kyo. It that all you need?" You asked.

"Well there is something I want to ask you"
"What is it Kyo"
"F/n I thought you were cute since we bumped into each other so will you go on a date with me?" Kyo asks. 

"F/n?"you hear another voice. It was Tendou's just staring at the two of you.

Hey hey hey so mm like I say before I kinda just wing these chapters and I don't really know how this will go. Hopefully you guys like how I will make you guys confess to Tendou or he confess to you. I don't know yet this is my first fanfic story so please if you have ideas comment them
Thank you 😊