Sick little games

By gublerlove

JJ and Reid fanfiction. It's a little different from other criminal minds fanfictions cause they're not actua... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Spencers pov
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18, Spencers pov
Chapter 19
Chapter 20, Spencer's pov
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
One hundred.
Authors note

Chapter 71

688 29 12
By gublerlove

When I wake in the morning Alex is sprawled out beside me, a lot like Emily does whether she's hung over or not. I roll over in the bed and check my phone which is lay on the ground.

It's 10:30 how has time passed so quickly? I sit up in bed and my head begins to pound. "Fuck." I groan and lay back down, Alex stirs in response.

A knock sounds at the bedroom door and I try to say come in but it just comes out as a gargled mixture of letters. "Somebody's hungover."

"Spence?" I sit up again attempting to ignore the pounding in my head and Spencer laughs.

He joins me at the side of the bed and hands me some painkillers and a glass of water. I take them and lay back down again, covering my eyes with my arm.

"You so shouldn't have gotten that drunk." he states and I open my eyes to find him smirking.

"Ugh." I sigh and he laughs again.

"You stay there, I'll run you a bath." he smiles and stands from his crouched position by the bed. Alex stirs again, but she doesn't wake up.

Spencer leaves the room and I finally allow the smile I've been trying so hard to hide run free on my lips. I don't remember much of last night, but I do remember my kiss with Spencer.

I hear the water start up, so I force myself from the safety of my bed and grab a towel. Are you sure you don't want to forget one and let Spencer grab it? My subconscious smirks and I argue with myself over taking her advice. Eventually I decide against it and hobble through the bedroom door to the living room.

Jake is still conked out on the sofa and the TV is on a low volume. When I enter the bathroom Spencer is leaning over the bath water?

"Spence?" I groan and he turns to face me quickly.

"Oh- sorry. I uh, I put your favourite bubble bath in." he smiles while rocking on the balls of his feet.

"Thanks." I try to say a little lighter so he knows I appreciate it and he walks past me.

Just before he closes the door I call his name again and he pokes his head through. "How come you're here?" the question has been swimming my thoughts since he entered my bedroom, I'm sure he left early last night at the bar... to be with his- girlfriend. I sigh out loud and he frowns.

"I just thought- I don't know that maybe we could... go for a coffee?" his eyebrows furrow slightly but his frown stays in it's place.

I don't answer and he forces a smile before leaving the bathroom and closing the door properly.

My whole mood lightens, he actually wants to spend more time with me. A strange noise comes from my mouth and I cover it quickly, slightly embarrassed that Spencer could still be stood outside.

I climb into the hot bath and lay all the way back allowing the water to cover my whole body. I relax into the heat and my hangover and headache slowly ease. I close my eyes and allow the water to cover my ears, Spencer running through my mind the whole five minutes I'm there.

When I open my eyes he's towering over me, I jump slightly and attempt to cover myself up. He smirks and crouches beside the bath. "Sorry, I just came to bring you some coffee." he goes quiet and crosses his legs on the ground, still clutching the mug.

I sit up and lean against the enamel tub, taking the mug from his hands. "Thanks." I smile and take a mouthful from it while observing his battered face. I didn't notice earlier that there's a fairly big cut on his bottom lip, it looks extremely sore like the bruise covering his left eye. I place the mug on the tiled bathroom floor before leaning forward and running my thumb over another cut on his cheek.

His eyes bore into mine and he leans forward placing a soft kiss on my lips before reaching over my body and grabbing the sponge. He traces his long fingers up my thigh as his hand comes out of the water and every muscle in my body tenses. How does he do this to me?

He slips his hand in the water again, this time resting it on my upper thigh, rubbing his thumb up and down my hip as he reaches for the soap. He squeezes slightly while his now darker eyes look into mine again, my breath speeds up and before I can react he let's go.

"You should hurry, they're likely to wake soon." he stands up, handing me the soap and sponge before leaving the room.

I can feel myself frowning as multiple feelings pulse through me. I'm confused, so confused but desperate for him at the same time. I was stupid to think anything would happen right then, he's just back to playing those stupid games.

Once I've washed my hair and body I climb from the bath tub and wrap a towel firmly around my body.

When I open the bathroom door Spencer is heading down the hall, he spots me and slows a little until he comes to halt in front of me. He runs his hands down my folded arms, then rests them on my hips. My pulse quickens again and I can feel my breath picking up. My skin is burning from his touch, my whole body begging him to kiss me again. He exhales sharply, examining my body before moving me out of the way to get in the bathroom.

What?

He again leaves me confused as he closes the door behind him. He's acting even weirder than before we slept together. At that point I was used to the hot and cold Spencer, the one that would drive me crazy, get me all flustered and then just drop me. Now it's an alien feeling, something I'm no longer used to.

Well you better get used to it.

My subconscious makes another appearance and I begin to wonder where she was when my mind was whirling from Spencer's touch.

I make my way through the living room where Jakes eyes follow me into the bedroom. Alex is sat up in my bed and I give her a small smile before opening my wardrobe.

"No need to go, I'll change in Henry's room." I say I hear her begin to climb out of the bed. "how are you feeling?" I ask once I've retrieved my clothes and turned to face her.

"Ugh." she sighs and I laugh.

"Me too." and not just from the hangover, I silently add.

I leave the room for the one next door and quickly close the door behind me. I drop the towel to my feet and begin to towel dry my hair with another.

I think back to the time I ruined part of Spencer's surprise for me when I walked in on him painting the room. God he looked so good then, every muscle in his torso was visible through that tight top.

I lean backwards against the wall, reminiscing on the times Spencer's body was exposed to me. I'd do anything to see it again, yesterday he was wearing a long sleeve shirt and today he's wearing a jacket...

"JJ?" Jakes voice sounds through the door and I push against it while replying to him.

"Yeah?" if I didn't lean against the door he'd probably walk in on me naked.

"I'm making some coffee, do you want some?" he questions. "I know how you like it." his voice sounds different in the last sentence and it can't help but feel bad about knocking him back last night.

"Uh- no I'm- I'm fine." I breath while trying to push the images of Spencer's naked body from my head. "Ohh"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah!" I call out when I realise I moaned out loud... shit.

I hear him walk away and I quickly dress and continue to towel dry my hair. I'm way too lazy to even bother dying it with the hair dryer. Spencer saw me at my worst when my father died, I'm sure he can put up with me like this.

I open the door and find Spencer sat on the sofa with his elbows resting on his knees. Alex is sat on the sofa opposite him looking at my Quantico box sets and Jake is just placing a mug of coffee on the table.

"I didn't know you liked crime drama?" Alex smiles while looking up at me.

"I love it, especially that one." I say back, pointing at the box sets on her lap.

I take a seat on the foot stool while putting on my socks and Alex looks up again. "They look cool."

"It's shit." Spencer states and I playfully scowl at him.

"I like it." Jake smiles while slightly irritating me. I can't help it, he's just been seriously bugging me lately.

Spencer rolls his eyes and then looks back at me. "They killed your favourite character." he smirks and I stick my middle finger up at him. I love it when we're like this with each other, stuck in the playful phase.

"One of my favourite characters, but half of my favourite duo." I say and stick out my tongue before moving my eyes to Alex again. "The blonde one there." I point at the group picture on the front. "I love him..." the geeky guy. "and her together, but they killed her the other night." My voice cracks slightly and I feel stupid when Alex looks up laughing.

"You really love this show don't you?"

"You bet she does, she watches it almost every night." Spencer butts in.

I sit down again and Jakes eyes are glued to me, I flash him a forced smile and look to Spencer who is handing me my shoes.

Once I'm done putting them on he grabs my hand and pulls me up. "We're going for a coffee. Don't trash the place or I might have to kill you." he glares at Jake when he says the last few words and he laughs nervously. Alex laughs properly and vows that the apartment will look even better when we get back.

Spencer leads me through the front door and down the stone stairs to the street, still holding my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.5K 87
You bring something special to the BAU team, specializing in spirits and people's energies. You use your abilities to help others get justice for the...
1M 21.2K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
9.3K 439 5
Christian Reid and her twin brother, Spencer, are exactly a like. They are smart, good looking and lucky enough to work for the BAU. Christian is an...
69K 1.7K 36
When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? How will they tell each other? This is my...