K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Invasion Of The Punkz Catz

34 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

In the living room, Talia was watching an episode of Fujita Des Cartes with Pink Hallow. She was unknowingly trashing up the place when she tried out some acrobatic moves with her pet, but unfortunately her whole family strolled to the living room entrance and crowded around the place as they watched the orange mage kunoichi destroying everything in sight.

"Talia!" Kirana spoke.

Talia stopped wrestling with Pink Hallow and turned around to see her family standing behind her in surprise.

"What have you done?" Kirana asked sternly.

"Uh, hey guys." Talia said, trying to make up a quick excuse. "This isn't what it looks like. I was...uh...studying circus acrobatic techniques."

"You trashed the place!" Mūn yelled.

"But I was having some fun." Talia said.

"This is the third time you've messed the place up in a week!" Kirana snapped back.

"Clean this room up now!" Camilla yelled, stomping over to Talia and shoved a broom to her chest. She looked down at Pink Hallow, who was clinging onto Talia's leg. "And as for you!" She grabbed Pink Hallow and walked over to the freezer to throw him back in there. "And stay there!" She stomped out of the kitchen and directed her attention towards Talia with a glare. "That living room better be spotless by the time we get back! Some kunoichi you turn out to be! You're just one big screw up!"

Camilla angrily opened the front door and stomped out of the house. Kirana, Ariana, and Mūn followed the red mage kunoichi. Ezra, Norbit, Coral and San gave Talia calm smiles before walking out of the house. After quick seconds of cleaning up the house with her supersonic speed, Talia sat on the couch as if a strong negative effect was starting to take over her.

"I'm such a problem for them? Fine! I was just having fun." Talia complained to herself. That's when she made her decision. "But I'm not gonna stay where I'm not wanted."

Talia sped her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to give Pink Hallow a soft smile.

"Pink Hallow, tell the others I'm running away. I'll walk back to New York if I have to." Talia said.

Pink Hallow whimpered as if he was telling Talia that she can't leave.

"I'm sorry, my little friend." Talia reassured sadly. "Aunt Coral will take care of you."

Pink Hallow understood as he gave Talia a soft hug before Talia closed the fridge and ran away from her aunt's house straight into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later, Ezra and Norbit walked in with an apology cake for Talia.

"Hey, sis? Norbit and I made you something to get better." Ezra said as he and Norbit entered the house.

"I do not see Talia. Perhaps she has gone upstairs." Norbit said after he scanned the living room.

Ezra went to the stairs and looked up.

"Talia?" Ezra called.

Ezra looked in her bedroom and didn't see her anywhere.

Norbit walked in the kitchen and Pink Hallow opened the freezer to tell Norbit that Talia ran away!

"Oh no. I will let Ezra know about Talia's departure. Thank you, Pink Hallow." Norbit said before he pet Pink Hallow and the freezer door closed.

Norbit walked back in the living room as Ezra walked down the stairs.

"I'm afraid Talia has run away." Norbit said.

"Oh, no. She must've gone into the woods. Norbit, come on. We gotta find her." Ezra said, in worry.

Ezra and Norbit quickly left the house to search for Talia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the woods, Talia walked her trail in the woods through the night. She was still sad but angry about how she feels that she isn't appreciated enough by her three older sisters. Especially Camilla the most. So what if Camilla gets annoyed by Talia the most or Camilla teases her a lot, she really wished that she was close to her older sister more often.

"I'll show them." Talia grumbled. "Always bossing me around. I'm gonna go somewhere where I'm appreciated."

Suddenly, Talia got kicked by someone. It was a female orange cat-like mage mutant. She has a slender figure and a fair complexion with glittering blue eyes and long strawberry-blonde hair tied into two pigtail braids with bangs on the right side of her forehead and a dusting of freckles on her cheeks. She also wore an orange and black bodysuit with a black shoulder armor that goes up to her neck, long fingerless orange gloves, and large orange boots.

"Whoa! A mutant!" Talia gasped.

"A human?" A cat mage mutant said with a grin. "Purrfect for my training moves."

The cat mutant charged forward to deliver a swift kick at Talia, who dodged the attack in quick seconds. Talia immediately jumped slightly and swung her leg in a wide-arced kick. The cat mutant started to swing her claws furiously and tries to scratch Talia in rapid succession, but the orange mage kunoichi kept dodging each claw attack until she threw out an orange crescent-shaped wave of sound energy with a quick arm motion to the cat mutant until the creature was finally defeated.

"What's your deal, kitty?" Talia snapped.

"That was a test obviously." The cat mutant replied coolly. "My name is Cynthia. And I see you've got some totally sweet ninja skills."

"Of course I do. I'm a mage kunoichi, kitty." Talia said with a bragging smile. "They call me Talia."

"Can you show me some ninja stuff?" Cynthia asked excitedly.

"Sure." Talia said with a nod. "Only if you can teach me about her cat-like reflexes."

"Come on, Talia, I'll take you to our cat fortress." Cynthia said. "It's pretty much the coolest place in the known universe."

"Lead the way, Cynthia." Talia said happily. "The two of us will start an awesome friendship."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the forest, Ezra and Norbit were searching for Talia. Ezra had a flashlight in his hands and Norbit shined a light from his hand.

"Talia. Talia, where are you?" Norbit called out.

"Talia!" Ezra called out. "I hope she's alright. The others were very mean to her."

"Including Mūn. Their yelling has made Talia feel upset." Norbit said.

"But Talia's never run away from home before and it's dangerous here at night." Ezra sighed.

"Talia is a mage kunoichi who is capable of taking care of herself. She will be fine." Norbit said. "But I do need to recharge for the night."

"Yeah, let's set up a camp." Ezra agreed.

Ezra used his magic to create an RV, a cooler, and a campfire.

"That was satisfying." Norbit said.

"It just needs a protection spell." Ezra added.

Ezra turned around and casted a protection spell around their campsite and themselves.

"It is time to get 8 hours of sleep." Norbit reminded.

"You're right, buddy," Ezra nodded. "Let's get some shut eye."

Ezra and Norbit walked inside the RV and shut the door behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house, the whole family used their magical powers to clean the mess that Talia has skipped out on in the living room.

"Man, I can't believe Talia left us with this mess." Kirana complained.

"She totally ditched!" Mūn yelled. "I haven't seen her, Ezra, or Norbit for hours."

"Well, that's because you were total brats!" San yelled. "You girls never appreciate her!"

"Especially you, Camilla!" Coral added, directing her stern look to Camilla.

"That's not true!" Camilla stuttered. "I mean, I..."

That's when Ariana walked into the living room with her laptop.

"Guys, I think I know where Talia is. Check this out." Ariana said, setting her laptop on the table as her family crowded in behind her. She showed her family an article from the laptop screen. "A local campsite has been ravaged by what witnesses call orange girl with ninja moves."

"Do you girls seriously think Talia would really do something like that?" Coral asked.

Coral noticed that her daughters and her nieces giving her looks.

"Alright, let's go find her." Coral replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the woods, Talia and Cynthia arrived at the place that resembled as a large metal dome on the top of the tall tree.

"This is my place." Cynthia said.

"Whoa!" Talia smiled in awe.

"Come on. I'll introduce you to the gang." Cynthia grinned.

Cynthia and Talia hopped onto the tree branches as they landed on top of the platform and walked inside the dome. Inside, the place has blue, red, purple, orange, and turquoise pipes leading up from a steel mesh floor. The girls stood as they came across meeting the three female members of the gang. One has a slender figure and a fair complexion with fiery red feline eyes and long curly red hair. She also wore a red and black bodysuit with a black shoulder armor that goes up to her neck, long fingerless red gloves, and large red boots. The second has a slender figure and a fair complexion with soft green feline eyes and golden blonde hair in a pixie cut. She also wore a purple and black bodysuit with a black shoulder armor that goes up to her neck, long fingerless purple gloves, and large purple boots. And the last has a slender figure, a fair complexion, icy blue feline eyes, blue hair in a left side braid, and wore a blue and black bodysuit with a black shoulder armor that goes up to her neck, long fingerless blue gloves, and large blue boots.

"Cynthia. You're back?" A red cat-like mutant smirked.

"She always comes back, sister." A purple cat-like mutant pointed out. "Such a waste."

"Like a complete moron, Abby. Why not just stay away, little sister?" The red cat mage mutant hissed angrily at Cynthia.

"Whatever, Bianca!" Cynthia snapped. She then smiled at her oldest sister. "Renee, this is Talia. She's an awesome mage kunoichi."

Cynthia's older sisters Renee, Bianca, and Abby observed Talia carefully.

"I doubt that, if she's a friend of yours." Bianca said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Shut it, Bianca! I don't even care what you think!" Cynthia snapped.

"Yeah, leave her alone, dudette!" Talia yelled.

"Ha! And you're gonna make me?" Bianca hissed, moving closer over to Talia.

"Enough, Bianca." Renee spoke firmly. She then faced down at Talia. "Please, introduce yourself."

"I'm Talia, the cute one." Talia introduced happily. "I'm 17, love pizza, ice cream, goblins made of lollipops, magic, and Ninjitsu."

"Tell me, Talia. Why do you have no home?" Abby asked curiously.

"I was stuck living in a house on the edge of the woods with my family." Talia explained. "But I ran away because my sisters never appreciate me."

"Well, of course you ran away." Renee said softly. "You're free now. Free from your unappreciated sisters. Stay among us, my mage sister."

"Yes! In your face, Bianca!" Cynthia smiled smugly.

Bianca hissed angrily at her youngest sister as she and her two other sisters watched Cynthia and Talia left the dome. They now have plans to rescue the remaining K-5 out of the house.

"Such a pity." Renee hissed slightly. "Talia's sisters will never accept for who she is in their lives." She turned to her aggressive cat sister. "You know what to do, Bianca."

"With pleasure, sis!" Bianca smiled sinisterly as she cracked her knuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the RV camp site. Ezra and Norbit were resting until the sunlight woke the teal mage ninja up. He stretched out with a yawn and went to the door. He opened it and widened his eyes to see his family with his sisters giving him glares.

"Uh...won't you come in?" Ezra asked, nervously.

Norbit activated and went to the door to see the others.

"Oh." Norbit said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the dark night, the mage family and Norbit had been searching for Talia for hours and they still couldn't find her anywhere. Ezra pulled out his flute and played a familiar song that Ariana recognized.

"Are you playing 'Hard Knock Life' from Annie?" Ariana asked.

"It felt appropriate." Ezra replied.

"I still don't get it!" Kirana said firmly. "Talia's nowhere to be found."

The family went back to their home, but they saw their home all over the place.

"Aw, no! What happened?" Mūn interrupted.

"Somebody trashed the place!" Camilla exclaimed.

The family ran over to the house and noticed the place being trashed and written with unrecognized phrases onto the wall sides.

"Could Talia have done this?" Norbit asked.

"No way." Ezra pointed out. "Not even on her worst day."

"And why would she write 'beware of the felines'?" San asked.

Kirana walked over and crouched down to find animal footprint printed on the grassy ground.

"Look!" Kirana said. "Footprints!"

"Yeah, and there's more over here." Ariana said. She looked down at the mysterious footprints and her hand touched the footprint to identify where they were coming from with her locked earth powers. "They're cat footprints, but I can't identify the species."

That's when Coral sensed danger around herself, her nieces, her robot friend, and her daughters.

"Girls, someone's heading in our way." Coral said firmly.

Suddenly, five cats landed on the ground surrounding the mage kunoichis, ninja, and robot who spotted Bianca walking forward with some more cats following up behind her.

"We're gonna enjoy this. Catz, attack! Capture the mages!" Bianca ordered.

Kirana twirled her upside-down body and attacked the cats with her icy legs like rapid helicopter blades despite her injuries from her left arm and right leg encased in solid ice by her magic. Camilla delivered a barrage of vertical electrical spinning kicks while rising into the air with the cats got hit in the air. Ariana performed a strong metallic diagonal down-forward one-legged driving kick with deadly force towards each cat that's coming in her way. Ezra powered up his palms and fired eight light balls to the cat army. Norbit activated his armor and fired ten blasts at the cat army. Coral quickly summoned a white energy magic circle and barraged the cats with bolts of white energy. San sent out multiple solar energy jumping, high-aiming splits kicks at the cats. And Mūn slammed a strong lunar energy punch on the ground to deliver a massive shockwave to the cats in range. The mage heroes fought against the cats briefly, but they are quickly outnumbered.

"Everyone!" Kirana yelled. "Take shelter! Fall back to the house!"

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, Norbit, Coral, San, and Mūn quickly sprinted to the house as they used their magic to conjure up several energy chains in order to shut the door from the feline mage mutants. The mage mutant cats slashed their claws into the door as Ariana and Camilla moved a couch in front of it.

"Repulsive mages! Hear me out!" Bianca yelled.

"Is she talking to us?" San asked.

"Obviously not me." Mūn replied sternly.

"You didn't appreciate your mage sister on who she is! That ends tonight!" Bianca shouted.

"Uh, we mages do appreciate our sister!" Ezra yelled.

"What? Are you lying?" Bianca snapped.

"Duh, no!" Ariana responded. "We're actually pretty good with our sister!"

"Well, that's not what that Talia told us!" Bianca yelled. "Catz! Show the mages no mercy!"

"Great!" Camilla said excitedly. "I was tired of that cat's mouth anyway!"

Instantly, the cats broke the door down and made their way in. The mages and Norbit fought off the cats one by one, but four out of seven mages got knocked out while the rest of cats pulled Norbit, Coral, San, and Mūn out of the window. After the fight was over, Kirana found the Punk Catz took her robot friend, aunt, and cousins.

"They took Norbit, Aunt Coral, and our cousins!" Kirana said quickly to her siblings.

"Come on. We can follow their tracks with tracking dust!" Ezra added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Punk Catz Dome, Talia and Cynthia were becoming fast best friends. They exchanged their own fighting skills and ate fishes together. After the fun they had, Talia and Cynthia sat together on top of the tree branch.

"So, in this New York place, you and your siblings beat whole legions of Shadow Droids?" Cynthia asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Talia replied casually. "My sister, Camilla, was the strongest sister I know. And my other sister Ariana can hack into every technology in seconds. And my younger brother, Ezra, knows other magic skills besides mage powers cause his dad was a sorcerer. And my oldest sister Kirana's our fearless leader!"

"Your siblings sound awesome." Cynthia said.

"Yeah, they are." Talia admitted with a grin. Her grin quickly turned into a frown. "Even after I trash the house."

"My sisters just pick on me." Cynthia said sadly. "It's like they don't even know me anymore."

"It's all good, Cynthia." Talia smiled. "I know how that feels."

That's when Talia heard familiar cries coming from the dome above. Talia and Cynthia quickly jumped high into the dome and confronted the cat soldiers in the main room. The orange mage kunoichi's eyes widened in shock as she saw her robot friend, aunt, and her cousins being struck in steel cages.

"Talia." Norbit said as he saw his friend.

"Hey! What is this? What are you doing to my family?" Talia demanded.

"Family? You said they didn't appreciate you. You escaped." Renee recalled.

"That's not exactly what I meant." Talia explained. "I still love them, no matter what."

"So you lied to become accepted by us." Bianca hissed angrily.

"And now, you will suffer with them!" Renee yelled firmly.

Two cats grabbed Talia from behind and shoved her in a cage.

"No! She's my friend! You can't!" Cynthia shouted.

"I told you many times before to never trust anyone that is not a cat." Abby warned. "Science teaches us that we are superior than others. To disagree is heresy, Cynthia!"

"Says who?" Cynthia snapped.

"Why are you doing this?" Talia pleaded.

"Why? You dare to ask why?" Renee asked. "There was once a time when we, the felines, were ordinary animals. We were lost by our human owners and lived together happily in the woods. Fortunately, Abby discovered a gift in a puddle below this tree. The sacred ooze!"

Abby held up a jar of mutagen in her hands.

"Mutagen!" Talia and Norbit said.

"The time for revolution is now! We shall invade their cities." Renee announced. "With this mutagen, we will create a bigger family. We shall rise!"

"No, you can't do that!" Talia yelled.

"The mutagen is highly dangerous." Norbit said.

"And who's gonna stop me and my soldiers?" Renee questioned.

On top of the tree branches above the dome, three remaining mage kunoichis and one mage ninja hid quietly out of sight as they were planning to stop the invasion and save their family.

"There's the others." Ezra whispered. "And there's Talia."

"Here's the plan." Kirana whispered. "We wait for the army to leave, free the others, and then stop the invasion."

"Perfect." Camilla agreed.

Unfortunately, a weak branch blew their cover that made Ariana fell down on the platform as she was spotted by the cat soldiers.

"Heh. Awkward." Ariana chuckled nervously.

"Bianca! Destroy them." Renee yelled.

"Eat power, kitties!" Camilla yelled as she, Ezra, and Kirana jumped down from the tress.

Kirana, Camilla, and Ariana charged forward to fight off against the cats one by one. Coral, San, and Mūn watched the fight from their cages as Ezra was using his magic to free them while Talia stared down at Cynthia as her only hope for escape. The orange mage mutant cat noticed Talia's stare and slumped her shoulders down.

"Sometimes, a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do." Cynthia sighed with a smile.

Cynthia ran forward to the cages, but Abby pulled her younger sister back with her tail.

"Where do you think you're going, Cynthia?" Abby asked.

"Saving my best friend!" Cynthia replied.

Cynthia jumped slightly in the air and swung her leg in a wide-arced swift kick at the purple cat mutant and sent Abby spiraling back into the hollow of the tree that made her accidentally knocked over a candle that stared the fire on the tree. Quickly, Cynthia went to help Ezra set the captives free.

"Sweet ninja moves, Cynthia!" Talia smiled.

"I learned that from the best ninja warrior I know." Cynthia smiled back.

"There we go." Ezra said as he finally got the cages open.

"Thank you, Ezra." Norbit said.

"Thanks, Ezra." Coral thanked.

"Yo, dude thanks." Mūn smiled.

"You rock, Ezra." San thanked.

Immediately, Cynthia turned back to notice the tree being set on fire.

"Oh no! Fire! Fire! The tree is on fire! We must totally flee!" Cynthia warned to her fellow cat family.

"Cynthia's right. Run!" Bianca yelled.

"Come on, everyone. This way." Cynthia commanded.

The feline mage mutants followed Cynthia down to the ground as they leaped down on each tree branch for safety. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, Norbit, Coral, and San followed after them. But only Renee wasn't ready to leave her burning dome.

"Do not flee, my cats." Renee ordered. "Stand and fight against our enemies and their allies."

"Don't take this the wrong way, kitty." Mūn said as she used her powers coming from the full moon to carry Renee in a giant lunatic energy hand and turned to her orange mage cousin. "Come on, Talia! We're outta here!"

Talia hopped onto the giant hand and Mūn controlled the giant hand to lower them down safety to the ground. Then, Kirana lifted her arms in the air to summon rain cloud and unleashed heavy rain falling on the burning dome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the dome exploded and dried out, Renee and her cat army were saddened for the loss of their beloved home before confronting the mage family with a smile on her face.

"You all save me and my family." Renee thanked. "We owe you our gratitude. But now we must depart." She turned around to face her cat soldiers. "Catz, line up behind your general."

"Huh? What's going on?" Cynthia asked, noticing that a single filed line behind her.

"You, Cynthia, were the only cat to show wisdom regarding these people." Renee explained. "You are brave, thoughtful, and have a good heart. And so I promote you to general!"

"You deserve it, sis." Abby said with a kind smile.

"I'll say." Bianca smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Wow, this is pretty much the best position ever!" Cynthia smiled excitedly.

"But what about your home? Where are you gonna go?" Talia asked.

"Somewhere in another dimension." Cynthia said. "Abby had perfected a device that'll allow us to travel anywhere we go, but if you ever need us, we'll be there with her telepathic earpieces she invented." She walked to the cat soldiers firmly like a great general. "Catz, march!"

Renee, Bianca, Abby, and the cat soldiers departed through the portal that Abby used her device to bring it up. Cynthia ran forward and shared a friendly hug with Talia.

"Goodbye, Talia!" Cynthia smiled with a wave.

"Goodbye, Cynthia!" Talia smiled back with a wave.

After the Punk Catz were gone through the portal, Camilla picked Talia up with a tight sisterly hug.

"It's good to have you back, sis." Camilla smiled.

"It's good to be back." Talia smiled back. She then noticed that her older sister is actually hugging her.

"Um, what are you doing, Cam?" Ezra asked

"Hugging, I think." Camilla replied awkwardly. "It's weird."

"Yeah." Talia agreed.

"Let's never do that again." Camilla said, putting her youngest sister down.

"Let's go home." Kirana smiled. "We have a lot of cleaning up to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unbeknownst to the team, the Mutagen that the Punk Catz had earlier was spilled over on the road from another dimension and the ooze engulfed over a superbike as disaster is waiting to come...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 636 48
Nine Turtles with their own set of personalities, strengths, and weaknesses learn that one is starting to change sides, and one of them is encouragin...
1.2K 31 6
-Reboot of 'The Turtle Girl we know and Love'- While Shredder had been defeated, the four brothers were already divided by their personalities. One w...
3.6K 120 17
Two sisters, opposite in every way imaginable. One extrovert, one introvert. One worked as a police officer, while the other worked as an art curator...
5.9K 560 58
It's been confirmed by many scientists that there is more than one galaxy. So many, in fact, that is it inpossible to explore all of them. The techno...