K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Sandra Returns

22 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

On a dark night, the K-5 began fighting against a squad of Shadow Ninjas on a building rooftop. They have easily took all of them down with ease as they looked down at them with smirks in their faces.

"Normally, I can do this all night, but they're just no good enough to beat us." Camilla said with a smile. "If they can't take us seriously, then I'll have to break them."

"Clearly, their timing do need some work." Ezra grinned.

"Yeah, I honestly thought they have improved from our past fights." Talia snickered. "But I didn't think they looked this sad."

"I can't believe that the Shadow Ninjas weren't fighting at full strength." Kirana said curiously as she placed her hands on her hips. "The question is why?"

Kirana closed her eyes and focused on her powers to sense auras around the area until she detected a familiar aura from her power. She looked at the street on the edge of the rooftop and saw someone down below.

"Hey, guys. You gonna have to see this." Kirana said.

Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra joined their older sister as they looked at the alleyway to see a Shadow ninja staring at the TCRI.

"Is this a Shadow Ninja?" Talia whispered.

"But it's just one kunoichi. I don't get it." Camilla said with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe she's on a lookout for her crew." Ariana said with a shrug.

"Anyone find this girl kinda fearless?" Ezra asked.

"Only one way to find out." Kirana said. "Let's go."

The K-5 jumped down in an alley and dashed toward the kunoichi. But they unexpectedly got surrounded by another squad of Shadow Ninjas. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra summoned their elemental magic in fighting stances.

"This is gonna be the best night ever!" Camilla smiled.

The K-5 charged forward to attack the Shadow Ninjas as they easily took them down in seconds. One of the Shadow Ninjas made hand signals for retreat and the rest of Shadow Ninjas were gone.

"Did that anyone find that weird?" Kirana asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Beats me." Talia said with a shrug.

"Guys?"

"Who said that?" Ezra asked.

The K-5 turned around to face a masked kunoichi, who removed her ninja mask and revealed herself with a happy smiling face.

"Sandra?" Ariana gasped.

"Hey, guys!" Sandra greeted with a smile. "I've never thought I'd see you five again."

"Sandra, what are you doing with the Shadow Clan?" Camilla demanded.

"Well, I was exploring around the city like I always do." Sandra explained. "So, I joined Scarlett's dojo for my fighting style. Then, they asked me if I wanted to join the Shadow Clan and I accept."

The K-5 stared at Sandra in shock by the ultraviolet mage's story.

"Wow." Talia remarked. "That was unexpected."

"But I've only been with them a few days." Sandra added. "But when I realize the true meaning of the Shadow Clan, I've decided to spy on their plans and missions just in case I meet you five again."

"So why are the Shadow fighting the Kraang?" Kirana asked.

"That I don't know, but I could gather information for you." Sandra said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Sandra?" Ariana asked. "The Shadow Clan are not that easily fooled."

"I'm sure, Ariana." Sandra said reassuringly as she put on her mask. "I'll send you important intel through text when they tell me their next mission. See ya around."

Sandra sprang high in the air out of sight.

"Feels like the Shadow could do something else that's bad." Ezra thought. "But what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, the K-5 reported their mission to Sage in the dojo. But their mother wasn't looking very proud by her daughters' mission in the city.

"It's somewhat suprising you all have took down much of the Shadow Clan without any problem." Sage said firmly.

"But how's that a bad thing?" Camilla asked.

"Because you all can't afford to be complacent about your missions." Sage replied with narrow eyes. "Each of you has become dependent on your own powers. But there are times when you may not be able to fight with your powers. And when that happens, you must adapt to your environment for a kunoichi."

"So, what can we do?" Kirana asked.

"To embrace the unfamiliar, switch elemental magic!" Sage instructed.

The K-5's eyes widened in surprise as they knew that they have never trained with each other's magic before. But they hesitantly obeyed their mother as they gathered together in a circle to perform a spell.

"Suitchi pawā." Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra chanted.

At their words, five colorful auras rose out of the mages' bodies and zoomed through each other. Kirana got Camilla's fire magic, Camilla got Ezra's lightning magic, Ariana got Talia's air magic, Talia got Kirana's water magic, and Ezra got Ariana's earth magic.

"Cool! I got Kirana's magic!" Talia smiled as she summoned a stream of water with the wave of her hands.

"Now, face each other." Sage instructed again.

The K-5 got into their new fighting stances as Kirana and Camilla faced each other while Ariana and Talia faced each other, leaving Ezra to face his mother.

"Hajime!" Sage ordered.

The K-5 dashed toward each other, but they all are having trouble with their switched magic. Ariana created a soft whirlwind under her legs to float slowly and got tangled herself up with a tornado. Ezra formed a wall made of earth on the floor and got himself slammed hard to the ceiling. Talia created a barrier of water that surrounded her body, but she ended up enveloping in water and held in her breath. Kirana was having trouble extending a small ball of fire in her hands and ended up caught in an unexpected explosion. And Camilla formed to balls of lightning but it shocked herself to much.

"Yame." Sage ordered. "Learning this lesson will teach you about resourcefulness and versatility. As from now on, you four will continue to fight this way."

Then, Sage walked toward her room.

Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra got up from the floor. Talia dropped the water barrier and fell on the floor to catch deep breaths. Kirana instantly fell to the floor and groaned in pain after the wall dropped down to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the living room, the K-5 are still working on understanding how their new magic develop. Talia shaped a small ball of water into any form with her hands. Ezra summoned two long plant vines come out of his palms and began lashing at the wall. Ariana moved her hands to create a miniature tornado without losing control. Kirana created a red-orange fireball in between her hands. Camilla created a zap of lightning from her fingers.

Suddenly, Ariana heard her K-Phone vibrating and checked the notification.

"It's a text message from Sandra." Ariana said in alert.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra gathered around Ariana, who was reading the text mesaage on her cell phone.

"Sandra is telling us where the Shadow are gonna strike next." Ariana informed.

"That girl sure knows her way of being a secret spy." Camilla said with a smile.

"I just hope she's doing alright without getting caught." Ezra said.

"All right, we'll follow up on her lead, and then bust her out of the Shadow Clan." Kirana said. "Let's go."

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra immediately exited the fortress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sandra pressed herself against the wall as she was looking around the alleyway until Ariana grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward the K-5.

"Hey, you got my message." Sandra grinned. "I have some important information for you."

Suddenly, Inque and Masque stood in front of the K-5 as they blocked the exit of the alley. The Shadow Ninjas came down from the rooftop and surrounded the four mage kunoichis and mage ninja.

"I did not see this coming." Camilla noted.

"Help! The K-5 got me!" Sandra shouted. She turned to the K-5 in a low whisper. "Sorry, but I can't blow my cover."

Sandra jumped behind the dumpster, leaving the K-5 to prepare for a battle.

"Get ready!" Kirana ordered her siblings.

The K-5 summoned their new powers and charged forward to battle the Shadow Clan warriors. Ezra summoned five long earth spikes to pierce Inque from all sides, but Inque slithered past the earth spikes in a nick of speed and swung her giant fists that sent Ezra flying to the alley wall. Ariana dashed towards Masque and created several blades of wind at the ghost mage mutant, who ignored the wind blades through her by making her entire body intangible and then fired a huge ghost white energy blast from her hands that sent Ariana flying straight to Ezra. Talia created multiple rings of water around her body and shot each one at the Shadow Ninjas, but one of the Shadow Ninjas delivered a swift back kick that sent her flying into Ariana and Ezra. Kirana released a spiraling red-orange flame at the Shadow Ninjas one by one from her hands until she got smacked into her downed siblings by one of the Shadow Ninjas, who delivered a strong swing from her swift kick. Camilla blasted five bolts of lightning from her fingers at the Shadow Ninjas, but they managed to dodge the bolts and knocked Camilla to her downed siblings. The K-5 fell to the ground and quickly got back up on their feet.

"Okay, this is so not working." Ariana said.

"Yeah, there's no way we can't fight like this." Ezra agreed.

"Switch magic!" Kirana ordered her siblings.

The K-5 huddled together to cast a spell again.

"Ribāsu Taikoku!" The K-5 chanted.

The five colorful auras rose out of the mages' bodies and zoomed back through the owner's body. After the spell was complete, the K-5 jumped into battle and finally knocked out all of the Shadow Ninjas in quick seconds.

"Now, this is what I'm talking about!" Talia cheered.

"Oh, yeah, baby." Camilla smiled.

The K-5 charged forward and defeated two Shadow Clan mage mutants. Then suddenly, a white van showed up at the exit of the alley. Inque, Masque, and the rest of the Shadow Ninjas got inside the van together. The K-5 chased after them, but they drove away. Not long when Ariana stomped her left foot on the ground to pick up any vibration activities in the van. Ezra detected something glowing in the van from a far view.

"Ari? I think we found a problem." Ezra said.

"So, that's Lady Shade's plan!" Ariana cried. "She's commanding the Shadow to steal mutagen!"

"Oh, that can't be good." Camilla said.

"You can come out now, Sandra." Talia said to Sandra. "The Shadow are gone."

"Oh good." Sandra said as she moved away from her hiding spot and confronted the K-5. "And it's true. Lady Shade is gonna use the mutagen to create a mage mutant army to destroy all of you, but I believe there's a lot more to it than that."

"I knew it." Ariana said.

"Sandra, find out more about Shade's mutation plan for more info." Kirana said to Sandra.

"And be careful." Ezra informed.

"Okay, I'm on it." Sandra said with a nod.

Sandra sprang high in the air to the rooftop and left out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The K-5 returned to the Crete Fortress and they sat on the couch together while cheering with excitement. Sage stood right in front of her children, causing them to jump when they saw her. They can tell that their mother's face was not too promising.

"So, all of you did not understand my lesson." Sage said.

"But we just don't get it, mother." Camilla protested. "Switching magic isn't really helping us in a fight with the Shadow Clan. We're better off with our own magic."

"Well, since you all didn't follow the point of the lesson, you will learn how to adapt by having no magic." Sage said sternly.

"What?!" Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra gasped.

"Starting now!" Sage said. "Henkan Taikoku Ni Heiki!"

At her words, a tangle of white ribbons was released from Sage's right hand and phased through her children's chests. Five colorful auras rose out of the mages' bodies and began taking shapes as five glowing orbs.

After the spell was complete, Sage turned around and walked off into the dojo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Shadow Clan HQ, Inque and Masque walked inside the throne room as the Shadow Ninjas brought the canisters of the mutagen behind them. Lady Shade was very pleased for her successing plan.

"Lead the Shadow to the warehouse. We will begin our first mutation experiment with that newbie Sandra." Lady Shade instructed.

"Kraang is giving, that which is known as, a warning." The broken Kraang warned. "The Mutagen is unstable in this dimension. The results desired may not be the results, that result from the actions taken by the one known as Shade."

"Make sure everything is put in place." Lady Shade ordered.

Inque and Masque bowed as they exited the throne room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the K-5 were minding their own business. Kirana was watching Battlestar Matrix. Talia was reading her comic book. Ezra was listening to music on his K-Phone. Ariana was sketching her new invention. And Camilla was working out with dumbbells.

Suddenly, Ariana's K-Phone started ringing and Ariana picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

"Hey, it's Sandra." Ariana said to her siblings.

Ariana answered her K-Phone and put it on speaker as Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra gathered around Ariana.

"Guys, I think I'm in deep trouble now." Sandra's voice spoke.

"What's going on, Sandra?" Ariana asked with worry.

"The Shadow Clan is performing a mutation experiment on Canal Street." Sandra informed. "They're on their way there right now. The problem is that Shade's gonna mutate one Shadow Ninjas as a test subject...and I'm the test subject."

"What?!" Ezra exclaimed.

"Sandra, the mutagen is extremely dangerous! The results can react badly on you!" Ariana said in worry.

"But I can't escape. They tied me up with an unbreakable rope spell. Please help me." Sandra said. "Oh, gotta go."

With that, Sandra hung up her cell phone.

"I knew something bad was gonna happen." Ezra said.

"She's in trouble! We have to help her." Ariana said.

"Let's go!" Kirana said determinedly.

The K-5 quickly headed to the garage and got inside the Sonicruiser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, the Sonicruiser drove through the city streets and finally tracked down a group of Shadow Clan riding motorcycles. Masque led her team with Sandra on her motorcycle.

"Shadow at ten o' clock!" Ezra said in alert.

Kirana slammed her right boot on the gas pedal and the Sonicruiser drove forward to the Shadow Clan motorcycles. As Kirana pressed a yellow button, the Sonicruiser blasted the Shadow Ninjas with laser cannons. Masque looked back at her fallen team and spun her motorcycle to face the Sonicruiser.

"It's Masque!" Talia shouted as she looked at the view screen.

"I got her at my sight!" Camilla grinned.

Camilla fired the laser cannon at Masque from her station, but Masque launched herself into the air to avoid the lasers and landed on her feet on the roof of the Sonicruiser.

"She's on the roof!" Kirana said.

"She's mine!" Camilla said.

But Masque blasted a ghost white energy bolt to destroy one of the tires, causing the Sonicruiser to start drive out of control as Kirana was trying to keep the vehicle steady on the road. The Sonicruiser flipped over in the air and fell on its side in the alleyway. The K-5 exited the Sonicruiser and watched Masque flew back on her motorcycle as the ghost mage mutant drove off out of sight.

"Great." Talia said with a heavy sigh. "Now, what are we gonna do?"

"We gotta go help her, of course." Ariana said determinedly.

Ariana released the Nitro Bike from the Sonicruiser and quickly followed after Masque.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of driving, Ariana arrived at the warehouse and revved her Nitro Bike charged through the window. She jumped off the motorcycle and landed on her feet as the motorcycle landed on the ground near the wall. Ariana tackled Sandra away from the mutagen and landed on a group of creates.

"Thanks, Ariana." Sandra smiled.

Inque and Masque looked at the mages, who got into their fighting stances.

"Get them!" Inque ordered the Shadow ninjas.

Ariana aimed her hands down at the charging Shadow Clan, but she can't unleash her magic.

"Oh right!" Ariana groaned in realization.

"What happened to your magic?" Sandra asked.

"Long story." Ariana replied. She took out a short samurai sword from her belt and held it tight in her hands. "But this should do just fine for now."

Ariana leapt into the air and swung her sword blade while Sandra swiftly released large spheres of green ultraviolet energy at the Shadow Ninjas. Inque quickly wrapped herself around Sandra tightly and Masque created a large ghost white force field to prevent Ariana from saving her friend.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra suddenly crashed through the windows and landed themselves on the ground. They summoned their elemental magic, but they remembered their mother took their magic away. Ezra realized that he still had his sorcerer magic to summon.

"Oh, yeah, that's right." Kirana said with a sigh. "Ariana!"

Ariana nodded her head and took three short samurai swords from her belt before throwing them at her sisters. Three mages grabbed the swords in their hands and began taking down two mage mutants to free two mystics. Kirana rushed towards Inque and slashed Inque repeatedly with her sword blade. Talia unleashed a tornado of her sword blade strikes and hit Inque to the ground with a powerful thrusting kick. Camilla sprang high into the air and began jabbing her sword blade down at Masque repeatedly. Ariana spun her sword blade in circular motions to strike the ghost mage mutant repeatedly with multi-hitting strikes. Ezra summoned teal energy balls to strike the two mage mutants. Sandra fired a huge beam of green ultraviolet energy at Inque and Masque that sent them to the wall. But Inque was able to lift Ariana up in the air with her long tentacle and flung the purple mage kunoichi to the platform.

"Ariana, no!" Sandra shouted as she started running forward to Ariana.

Ariana looked up at the vat of mutagen with wide eyes. As Inque pulled on the release lever with her tentacle, Sandra pushed Ariana away from the tank and allowed herself to be covered with the ooze from the tank.

"Sandra! No!" Ariana cried.

Sandra screamed in pain and started changing into her mutant form. The K-5 became distracted by Sandra's mutation, allowing Inque and Masque to escape out of the warehouse along with the rest of the Shadow Ninjas. Sandra knelt on her knees and took a few deep breaths from her transformation. Sandra's entire body became bright green skin with sparkling dark green hair and neon green eyes.

"O. M. G!" Camilla gasped.

"Oh, no." Ezra said.

"Sandra sacrificed her life to save me." Ariana said.

"And now we got to fight her." Kirana added.

"But we can't fight her. She's our friend!" Talia said.

Sandra started walking towards the K-5, who quickly backed up and climbed on top of the crates.

"Seriously, guys, we can't fight her like this!" Talia said.

"We don't. I have to distract her." Ariana said. "I'll snap her out while you three restrain her. Ezra, I'm gonna need a new spell."

"You got it, sis." Ezra nodded.

Ariana sprang up from the crates and landed behind Sandra, who stopped walking slowly and turned her attention to the purple mage kunoichi. Kirana, Camilla, and Talia threw long steel chains from their waist belts at the ultraviolet mage mutant. Sandra roared as she was struggling to break free from the chains.

"Sandra, it's me! Ariana!" Ariana called softly.

Sandra stopped struggling and looked into Ariana's eyes.

"You remember, don't you?" Ariana said as she gently approached to Sandra. "It's okay. You're gonna be okay. I promise you."

Sandra looked at her reflection in the windows and touched her face in sadness. She then turned to Ariana and rested her head to the purple mage's chest. Ariana jumped a bit and hugged Sandra with comfort. Ezra frowned for his sister's friend and used a teleportation spell to transport the K-5 and Sandra through a teal portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the K-5 and Sage watched Sandra sleeping peacefully in her capsule inside Ariana's lab after Kirana explained the mission to Sage.

"Do you think Sandra will recover in her new form?" Sage asked.

"Hope so." Kirana replied with a sigh.

Talia stared worryingly at the sleeping Sandra.

"Ariana, you may want to look after Sandra in your lab." Camilla said as she looked at Ariana. "Because I couldn't stand to see her in this condition."

"Don't worry, Sandra." Ariana said as she placed her hand on the glass. "I promise to turn you back. You can count me."

Sandra somewhat heard Ariana's words and formed a tiny smile on her face. Ezra gave Ariana a hug for comfort.

"Never give up, Ariana." Ezra said.

That made Ariana smile a little and hug her brother back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Shadow Clan HQ, Inque and Masque had returned to report their failing mission to Lady Shade in the main room.

"Because of the K-5's interference, our mutagen supply was lost." Inque explained.

"They have ruined my plans on building my mutant army for the last time." Lady Shade snarled.

"Kraang is in, what is known as, agreement. The ones, known as the K-5, must become, known as the K-5 who are, destroyed." The broken Kraang droid spoke.

"Looks like we have a common enemy." Lady Shade grinned as she looked at the Kraang droid. "I'm planning on enjoying this partnership."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 1.6K 47
You are the sister of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. (2016) Let's see how this goes. If you liked this book give a small donation to JadeRose02 on...
1.2K 31 6
-Reboot of 'The Turtle Girl we know and Love'- While Shredder had been defeated, the four brothers were already divided by their personalities. One w...
144 4 1
This is and entry for the fan fiction awards.It's a tmnt fanfic. Leonardo.Donnetello.Raphael.Michaelangelo. The four turtle ninja of New York.Protect...
2.5K 49 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...