K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind

19 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

Inside the Nexus, Valina typed her fingers on the control panel and the entire starship was flying to her coordinates. Everyone could see several other spaceships passing by from the view screen.

"Finally, we can use a pit stop." Camilla said.

"I don't know about this place." Ezra said. "It doesn't look like a safe place."

"Being concerned about an unsafe place is common for teenagers." Norbit said.

"Dudes, Enigma is killing it!" Talia smiled as she stared at a large hunter green space station from the view screen. "So wicked cool!"

"So remind me why are we here?" Kirana asked Valina.

"Because I found a way to locate the next talisman for the Cristallums." Valina replied. "In order to get it, we must acquire a secret information from my old friend named Sienna."

"So where do we find this woman?" Domino asked.

"In a place where warlike aliens and machines aren't allowed in." Valina responded firmly. "So, you'll have to stay here on the ship with Norbit, Rosetta, and the Levians."

"Not a problem." Domino said with a nod. "I don't do singing dance clubs anyway."

"Everyone understand the plan?" Valina asked the five mages.

"Yes." Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra replied with nods.

But only Talia didn't respond. She was too focused on gazing at the space station with wide, exciting eyes.

"Wow, the space station look so amazing from here." Talia whispered.

Camilla lifted one glowing finger and took a quick aim to shoot a tiny red psychic energy bolt at Talia's butt, causing the orange mage kunoichi to yelp.

"Talia, can you pay attention for a minute?" Camilla shouted.

Talia rolled her eyes as she rubbed her butt from that psychic energy bolt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the Nexus parked at the outer space cantina, Valina and the K-5 walked into the room filled with the crowded aliens. They can see most of the aliens are enjoying themselves on the dance floor while some of them are sitting on their tables with their meals.

"Now, this is my kind of place to sit down, blend in, and eat a meal." Camilla smirked.

"Let's not get too comfortable, Camilla." Kirana said firmly.

"In fact, don't make any eye contact with anyone or anything." Valina added. "Let's just do what we came here to do."

Valina made her way through the crowd with Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra close behind. But Talia was standing at a distance from the others as she moved hesitantly through the dancers, unaware of the female cat-like alien coming up next to her. The mage and the alien bumped into each other, causing them to fall onto the ground.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Talia apologized as she reached her hand down at the white cat alien.

"It's alright." The cat alien said with a warm smile.

The cat alien grabbed Talia's offering hand and Talia pulled her up on her feet.

Ezra went up to Talia.

"There you are, Talia. We were wondering where..." Ezra said until he stopped to see the cat alien. "Oh, hello um miss."

"Hello, young man." The cat alien greeted.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Valina ran over to them.

"Sorry about our sister." Kirana said.

"Greetings, Sienna." Valina greeted.

"Well, hello, Valina." Sienna greeted back. "I already know why you are here. Follow me."

Valina and the K-5 walked away from the crowd as they all followed Sienna to the table that was set between the two private tables and they took their seats.

"Did you bring the information?" Valina asked.

"Of course, my dear friend." Sienna replied.

Sienna's hand began to glow in white energy and she formed a ball of white light that has a small black triangle flash drive inside. The white energy ball exploded above the six heroes and the flash drive dropped down onto Valina's hand.

"If you want to find the second talisman, this will help you." Sienna said.

"Thank you, Sienna." Valina smiled. "I hope we meet each other again soon."

Sienna nodded her head and the hero and heroines took their leave out of the place, unaware of the tall female alien sitting on the private table next to them as she heard the secret conservation they had. The female alien has a slender, athletic build and a curvaceous body. She has vibrant orange skin, short wavy red hair, and piercing red eyes. She wore a black-collared, orange bodysuit with a black utility belt marking the orange star logo goes around her waist. Also, she has black combat boots and black fingerless gloves.

"How interesting." The orange witch alien giggled. "Rosa, Jade, and Azura have failed to destroy those girls. I'll stop them by using that great machine of the genius created."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on the Nexus, everyone was sitting on the couch in the entertainment room while Valina was explaining the success with Domino and Rosetta.

"So we have the right intel on the second talisman." Domino said with a grin. "And without fail. I'm impressed."

"Now, we'll find a way to locate it in no time." Rosetta said with a nod.

"Let's take an exercise in the training room." Kirana said.

Ariana, Camilla, Ezra, Norbit, Domino, Valina, and Rosetta nodded their heads in agreement as they walked behind the blue mage kunoichi and slowly looked back to see Talia still sitting on the couch with the remote.

"You coming, Talia?" Kirana asked.

"No, thanks." Talia replied. "I'm gonna chill for some new Sarina Universe."

Talia pointed the remote at the screen and the whole screen turned itself on into the new episode of Sarina Universe, leaving the others exiting out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, an orange spherical ship flew over the Nexus and three chains made of tiles were shot out to seize the starship in its grasp. The orange witch alien rose up from her seat and snuck into the Nexus without caught so easily with a spark of orange energy power.

"I'm not letting those mages get in the way of the Witches Six." The orange witch alien said as she made her way down the hall with a sly grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the entertainment room, Talia was watching the TV episode when Sarina had engaged in battle against her violent arch-rival named Susan as they fought each other with supersonic speed and acrobatic agility.

"Oh yeah! Go, Sarina!" Talia cheered. "You can take her down!"

The TV screen went off as a wicked giggle filled the air. Talia gasped as she hopped off the couch and turned to the source of that giggle as the orange witch alien stood few inches behind Talia.

"I just love being the center of attention!" The orange witch alien giggled.

"Who are you?" Talia demanded.

"My name is Chiffon." The orange witch alien introduced with a smile. "I'm the member of the Witches Six."

"Again?" Talia groaned. "What do you want with me and my team now?"

"I overheard that you have the information for the second talisman and you will tell me where it is." Chiffon replied.

"Not gonna happen!" Talia snapped as she got into her fighting stance with her orange energized fists.

Chiffon smiled as she aimed her hands at the orange mage kunoichi and shot out multiple orange energy balls from her hands at Talia, causing her to crash into the screen. Talia slowly got off from the broken screen and charged forward to flip herself rapidly as she fired narrow beams of orange psychic energy at the orange witch alien from her eyes. Chiffon moved out of the way and unleashed several orange star-shaped energy waves emitted a loud, distorted supersonic noise at Talia, who screamed out loud in pain from hearing it as she got crashed to the screen again and then fell on the floor. Chiffon smiled at her victory before turning back to face the dizzy mage.

"Wow, you were so easy to take out." Chiffon said with a laugh. "But I have no time to play games right now."

Chiffon swiftly leaped over towards Talia and snapped her fingers to summon a crescent moon-shaped headband in her hand. The headband was a simple smooth golden color with a black star at the center. Talia slowly got back on her feet and turned to face the orange witch alien with dangerously narrow eyes.

"If you won't tell me the information, then I'll just get it the hard way." Chiffon said as she punched in the code on the black star for the device to activate. "And soon, your precious inner self will belong to the Witches Six."

Chiffon pushed the enter key on the device and her body slowly began to disintegrate into tiny particles of light. The headband had absorbed Chiffon as a digital person. Talia's wide eyes grew as she watched the device turning Chiffon into nothingness. The device began to glow in bright yellow light and flew forward to attach itself onto Talia's mind in fast speed. Talia tried to remove the right headband off her head, but the device took complete control of her mind.

Then, Talia passed out on the floor with plain black eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, Norbit, Domino, Valina, and Rosetta made their way out of the training room and down the hall until they arrived into the room to see Talia lying motionless on the floor.

"Talia!" Ezra cried as she and the others ran to the unconscious Talia.

"What happened to her?" Rosetta asked.

"Talia, get up!" Camilla shouted, shaking her younger sister's shoulders rapidly in worry.

"Not to worry. She's alive, but she looked completely out of it." Ariana said as she examined Talia's black eyes carefully. "But the question is how?"

Valina waved her light blue cosmic hand around to scan Talia.

"Oh, dear." Valina said with wide eyes. "I'm afraid Talia's mind has been infiltrated by Chiffon."

"Chiffon?" Ariana repeated.

"Who's she?" Ezra asked.

"She's a famous idol singer of the Witches Six." Valina said as she pulled up the orange witch alien's profile information from her hand. "She holds concert for all of the aliens around the galaxies."

"But what the heck do she want with Talia?" Camilla asked.

"My guess would be her mind." Valina replied calmly.

"What will she do to Talia?" Norbit asked.

"An inner self can be found deep in every person's consciousness. But of course, the device on your sister's head was built in one of the most advanced technology in the galaxy. Chiffon could track this inner self down and remove it out of Talia's mind that can leave her in a state of catatonic when all of her knowledge and memories are stolen." Valina explained.

"Also, Chiffon can deliver Talia's inner self to the Witches Six in order to track down the second talisman of the Cosmo Escalation." Domino added.

"The only way to get her out of Talia's head is to go inside the mind." Rosetta declared.

"How do we do that?" Ezra asked.

"There is a plan to save Talia, but it requires the help of telepathy." Valina said, looking at the diamond alien.

Domino nodded her head as a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the starship's lab room, the four mages had their eyes widened in fear as they found themselves hooked up to a machine that had three long plugs attached to their foreheads that will insert them into Talia's mind, even though that Domino will guide them the best she can. Talia was now lying on the lab table with Domino stood over the orange mage kunoichi's face.

"I don't like where this is going." Camilla said with a gulp. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Look, like it or not, we must stop Chiffon from taking our sister's inner self at all cost." Kirana said seriously.

"Yeah, but her brain could probably gonna be a storybook land invented by her five year old self." Ariana groaned.

"Don't worry, I'll psychically project you into Talia's mind and help guide you through." Domino promised as her hands are placed on either side of Talia's hand. "We will track down her inner Talia."

"But just remember if Chiffon destroy all of you inside Talia's mind, your bodies will be mindless husks here in the physical world." Valina warned.

"Huh?!" Camilla cried.

"Say what?!" Ariana exclaimed.

"Come again?!" Kirana hollered.

"Wait a second!" Ezra exclaimed.

As Valina punched a button on the machine, the four mages blacked out as their minds began surging straight into Talia's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the short journey to Talia's mind was so easy to travel through, the codes of four mages came back together with bright blue, red, purple, and teal pixels. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra looked around as they wondered where they were now. They found themselves instantly transported to an ancient room with lava pit in the center and numerous star-shaped gemstones floating in bubbles around the ceiling. They are now standing on a large floating bubble high above the room.

"Uh, did the machine just teleport us here?" Kirana questioned uncertainly.

Not really. Domino's voice spoke around the mystic quarto in an echoing manner. You're all in your sister's memories. It may not be very accurate, but, you know, that's Talia for sure.

"This is so cool! It's like going on a heck of an adventure!" Talia's voice shouted from below.

"That's Talia! Let's go!" Ezra shouted.

Camilla, Kirana, Ariana, and Ezra jumped down to land their feet on the ground. They found themselves in their metallic avatars looking through the room, but they must focus on their youngest sister.

"Talia, there's no time to play! We got to get you some place safe before Chiffon comes and find you!" Camilla shouted urgently.

Camilla tried to run forward to grab her youngest sister by the arm, but her hand passed right through Talia. The mages watched their sister walking away out of sight.

"What the what?" Camilla gasped in shock.

Like I said, it's just a memory, Camilla. Domino said.

"Just like those holographic movies." Ariana muttered in awe.

"So that means Talia's inner self must be hiding somewhere around." Ezra said.

Suddenly, a loud scream was heard in the air out of nowhere, making the four mages gasp. The scream sounded like Talia, but it was more childlike and innocent at the same time. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra immediately ran to the sound of their orange mage sister's scream.

"Talia!" Kirana cried.

"Tal!" Ezra exclaimed.

"We're coming, Talia!" Ariana shouted.

"Hang on!" Camilla yelled.

Three mage kunoichis and one mage ninja sped forward to save their sister and made their way towards the dark area of the woods where Talia tried to escape from the orange witch alien through the closing portal and disappeared out of sight while Chiffon began to giggle about losing the orange mage kunoichi in her grasp until she was confronted by Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra.

"Chiffon!" Ariana hissed.

"I won't let you four interfere with my target!" Chiffon shouted.

Chiffon leaped over towards the K-5 and her fingers began to spark with orange energy balls that she unleashed upon them. The K-5 moved out of the way and regrouped themselves back together.

"She doesn't look so tough!" Camilla said.

Camilla charged forward to attack Chiffon with a barrage of red psychic energized punches, but the orange witch alien dodged them all in rapid succession and fired a continuous orange energy laser beam from one hand that send the red mage kunoichi flying past her two sisters. Ariana went up next to deliver a purple psychic energized kick at the orange witch alien, but Chiffon fired individual orange energy laser bolts from the other hand that hit the purple mage kunoichi on impact to the ground next to Camilla. Kirana threw out several blue psychic energized spade-shaped shuriken at Chiffon, who dodging each one coming in her way and hit the blue mage kunoichi with a large orange energy blast that send Kirana crashing onto her two downed sisters. Ezra moved in front of his sisters and created a shield made out of teal psychic energy to protect them.

"She's too strong!" Ariana said.

"Let's move!" Kirana ordered.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra quickly got back up to their feet and they hastily retreated through the floating bubbles to get away from Chiffon as far away as possible. But Chiffon chased them in the direction of the floating bubbles and began shooting multiple waves of orange star-shaped energy at them. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra quickly ran towards the opening room and dashed right inside as they quickly closed the doors, so Chiffon can't find a way to get inside. The mages took slow, deep breaths as they found themselves in the living room of their aunt's pocket dimension.

"Man, I really miss our aunt's house." Kirana smiled.

"Especially movie nights." Ariana agreed as she watched the memory of the whole family gathered on the couch together to stare at the TV screen.

Unknown to the four mages, a little girl was crawling in front of the couch below.

Suddenly, a large orange energy blast had destroyed the doors into small pieces that made Camilla and Ezra quickly move out of the way from the sudden blast.

"It's Chiffon!" Camilla shouted in alert.

Chiffon made their way inside the living room and stepped forward towards Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra with a smile on her face. Before she got the chance to strike, three mage kunoichis and one mage ninja quickly ran out of the living room window to escape from the orange witch alien. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra screamed as they fell through in a strange tunnel that felt like it went down for ages. After they descended, the mages finally landed on a pale pinkish panel floor with several tiles that lit up in a cyan light.

"Ow!" Kirana, Ariana, Ezra, and Camilla groaned in pain.

So sorry about the drop, guys. Domino said. But I had to get you four away from Chiffon fast.

Four mages got back up on their feet and looked up from where they fell. Around them are dark indigo and black checkered pattern walls. The entire ceiling was engulfed with darkness. On the floor are four large orange crystal teleportation devices that strongly resembled the top half of a brilliant-cut diamond set at the center of the room.

"Where the heck are we?!" Ezra exclaimed in surprise.

"Wow, I can tell Talia seriously had some wild adventures without us, but I definitely do not remember this place at all." Ariana said as she looked around the room in amazement.

I pulled you into Talia's subconscious to get you away from Chiffon. Domino said. I lost track of her when she ran into...

Kirana, Ariana, Camilla, and Ezra noticed that Domino's voice started to trail off as the diamond alien was beginning to lose contact with them. In a flash, Domino voice faded away.

"Domino! Hello? Domino!" Kirana cried.

"Please, don't tell me that her voice has vanished just like that?" Camilla groaned. "How are we gonna find Talia now?"

"Look!" Ariana exclaimed in alarm as she pointed at her finger forward.

Kirana, Camilla, and Ezra followed Ariana's pointing finger and they collectively gasped at one orange crystalline teleportation pad. A bright orange light flashed from the pad and a teenage girl had warped in the room. Kirana, Ariana, Camilla, and Ezra recognized that girl as their sister Talia, but she looked completely different in appearance. Talia has blonde poofy hair with orange highlights and wore an orange dress with streaks of light green on the edges. On the pad that Talia was standing was a bunch of stuffed animals around her.

"Hey, girls!" Talia greeted cheerfully. "What's up?"

Talia giggled as she jumped off the pad and stretched her arms out like wings, running around the room and making loud airplane sounds childishly.

"That's not Talia." Ezra said. "I think it's one of her personalities. Maybe that's childish."

"Well, it's official. Our sister's thousand times wacky than usual." Ariana said with a raised eyebrow.

A flash of bright orange light came from the second orange crystalline teleportation pad that caught Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra's attention. They watched as another Talia had warped in the room with a different appearance. Talia has blonde half-shaved hair and wore an orange crop top with light green stars and black sleeveless denim vest, orange leather pants, black leather gloves, and light green combat boots. Also, her baby blue eyes had changed into bright black glowing eyes. On the pad that Talia was standing was a bunch of broken skulls around her.

"Who you calling wacky, nerd?" Talia snapped harshly with a far darker tone in her voice.

"Now, calm down, we're your siblings!" Camilla said as she and her other three siblings backed away from the angry orange mage kunoichi.

"Ha! Don't make me laugh!" Talia yelled with a menacing smile.

"I don't know about you guys, but I love this angry version!" Camilla grinned.

Talia launched a flying kick across Camilla's face that send the red mage kunoichi crashing to the ground.

Then, another flash of bright orange light came from the third orange crystalline teleportation pad that caught Kirana and Ezra's attention. They watched as another Talia had warped in the room with a different appearance. Talia has blonde pigtails and wore orange long sleeved cut-top with a black tie, light green skirt with a light brown belt, and a pair of orange sneakers. On the pad that Talia was sitting was a bunch of opening pizza boxes around her.

"Oh, hi." Talia said to Kirana and Ezra. She was chomping the last slice of pizza from the pizza box. "Mmm, mmm, mmm. So good."

"Okay, this is weird." Kirana said, looking at the hungry Talia in disgust. "Which of these is Talia's inner self?"

"Happy. Rage. Lazy." Ariana said, pointing her finger at each Talia in her sight. "They're all different sides of Talia's personality."

Lastly, a flash of bright orange light came from the last orange crystalline teleportation pad that caught Kirana, Ariana, and Ezra's attention. They watched as another Talia had warped in the room with a different appearance. Talia has short blonde hair and wore an orange checkered school sweater, a short light green skirt, and a pair of light brown shoes. Also, she wore a large, orange-rimmed glasses on her face. On the pad that Talia was sitting was a bunch of lined books around her.

"And you are correct, Ariana." Talia said calmly as she dropped from the pad in front of her older sisters and younger brother.

"I'm guessing that must be her intelligent side." Camilla said as she stopped running from the angry Talia.

Then, Camilla got herself punched to the floor by the angry Talia's quick fist.

"Can you please guide us to the one true Talia?" Ezra asked. "Because seriously, this is way too much for us to witness."

"Of course. I'll give you a riddle." Talia replied with a nod. "Think of a place to the center of my psyche, so you can uncover the one true Talia."

"What kind of riddle is that?" Camilla said with a confused look on her face.

"A place to the center of my psyche?" Ezra echoed.

"What does that mean?" Kirana asked Ariana.

"I've got it! It's her imagination!" Ariana exclaimed in realization.

"You're correct again, Ariana." Talia said with a grin.

Talia snapped her fingers and a large orange crystalline teleportation pad rose slowly from the floor at the middle of the four other pads. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra got on the pad as the intellect Talia stood towards them on the floor.

"Cool." Ezra said. "Moving floor pads."

"This makes totally sense." Camilla said with a smirk. "When bad things happen, she always quick to jump into her crazy wonderland."

"Good luck finding the true Talia, siblings." Talia said with a bright smile.

A sudden orange light began to flash from the pad and four mages screamed as they got sucked through the stream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three mage kunoichis and one mage ninja landed on the pad with groans coming out of their mouths, they looked at where they have arrived in.

"Are you kidding me?" Ezra said.

"O!" Kirana shouted.

"M!" Camilla cried.

"G!" Ariana hollered.

The mages had finally arrived in their sister's imagination. The entire place has a clear peach-orange sky set with white and light-orange clouds. The trio can see many metallic platforms floating above the clouds. Not to mention, they are actually standing on one platform that moved forward to their destination in a slow motion. As the platform continues to move forward, the mages can view the rest of the platform that contained many familiar people they know. Pink Hallow was screeching happily with three normal goblins, Mala and Tigress were chatting together over sodas, and Verona was skating on the skateboarding ramp.

"Okay." Ariana said slowly.

Then, the platform started to stop itself for a second and began rising toward the largest cloud above. The mages saw a huge orange metallic platform sitting on the cloud that has a golden exquisite throne chair fit for a princess. Speaking of princess, a cute five year old girl sat on the throne chair and her loyal servant was feeding her with a slice of pizza. The little girl has long blonde hair tied into two braided pigtails and wore a knee-length orange dress with long cuffed light green sleeves and light brown boots. Also, she has a golden crown with light green jewels surrounded by diamond-shaped white rims. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra smiled when they recognized the little girl as Talia and the loyal servant as the time mage Dashiell.

"There she is!" Ezra said. "That has to be the real Talia!"

Talia looked up to see the metallic platform heading to her platform and saw her older sisters and younger brother standing on top of it.

"Guys!" Talia said with a childlike feminine tone in her voice.

Talia jumped off her throne chair and ran to her siblings, who were running towards their youngest sister. Kirana opened her arms wide and hugged her younger sister, who hugged her back happily.

"Talia!" Kirana smiled.

"No wonder why she ran away scared." Camilla smirked.

"Well, let's face the facts. She does have the mind of a five-year-old." Ariana grinned.

"I'm so glad you guys found me!" Talia smiled happily. "That horrible witch was chasing me, so I hid in my imagination! You like it? Plus, I'm the princess here!"

"Well, you're safe now, sis." Ezra said.

"I hope so! So, what's the plan?" Talia said.

Suddenly, a sphere of orange energy came out of nowhere and the mages saw it coming towards them from above. Kirana picked Talia in her arms and ran away from the attack with Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra following behind her as the orange energy sphere hit the position they were standing. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra looked up to see Chiffon levitating herself down towards them with an evil smirk on her face.

"Peek-a-boo! I see you!" Chiffon taunted as she landed on the platform on her feet.

"It's her! Don't let her get me!" Talia cried, hugging her oldest sister for protection.

Chiffon's smirk widened while her hands are radiated with orange energy and shot a large beam of orange energy from her hands at the K-5. Four mages swiftly tried to avoid the beam as quick as possible, but Chiffon fired an orange star-shaped explosive ball at them that send five mages flying away few feet away from the orange witch alien on the ground.

"We still can't beat her, guys!" Camilla growled as she and her siblings got up from the ground.

"Any ideas?" Ezra asked his sisters.

"I analyzed the device that Chiffon used on herself back at the ship lab." Ariana said. "It not only transported her inside our sister's mind, but it also increased her energy powers exponentially. Making her stronger than us by infinity!"

"So, we need an easy advantage to outmatch her power level." Kirana said.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra spun their heads around and they looked at the little Talia as the best answer.

"Me? Why me?" Talia asked in confusion.

"We need your help." Ezra answered.

"Because this is your world, Talia." Kirana said.

"And you're a princess here with massively powerful powers of your imagination." Ariana added.

Talia looked down at her feet. Camilla knelt one knee down to comfort her little sister with a caring smile.

"You don't have to be afraid of that horrible witch at all, Talia." Camilla said, putting her hand on Talia's shoulder and handed the crown to her sister. "You can help us beat her. Set your mind free!"

Talia looked at the crown with wide eyes and looked back at her siblings with a nod, putting on her crown and releasing a sly grin on her face.

Chiffon watched Talia hopped back on her throne chair from few feet away, but her eyes widened in surprise when the other four mages are gone.

"Where's the other four?" Chiffon demanded as she looked at the five-year-old mage.

Talia snapped her fingers as a response to the orange witch alien's question. Before Chiffon could react, the four mages had jumped out from behind the throne chair and landed down on the ground towards the orange witch alien. Behind them were Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Vee with their weapons ready to fight.

"Get her!" Kirana yelled.

The four mages and the four mutant turtles came rushing in towards Chiffon with immerse speed. Chiffon pointed one hand at them, releasing a large devastating blast of orange energy. Leo used his Katana swords to block the attack while Kirana swiftly fired a rapid stream of twelve blue psychic energy bolts in an elegant movement. Chiffon got hit by that attack, but she got up back to the fight. The orange witch alien summoned a medium-sized star made of orange energy from her hand and flung at the mutant turtle and the mage kunoichi. Leo picked up Kirana in his arms and moved out of the way to avoid the attack. Chiffon created another orange energy star and threw it at them again, but Raph came in to slash the orange star with his sais that allowed Camilla to charge forward and punched Chiffon's face with red psychic energy infused fists multiple times before delivering a final powerful punch that send the orange witch alien landing to the ground hard. The orange witch alien had enough of this crazy nonsense. She kept firing more and more orange energized stars at Raph and Camilla as she hoped that it would blow them all apart. Camilla hopped onto Raph's shell and Raph had sprang out of the way in fast speed, allowing Donnie and Ariana to join in. Donnie attacked Chiffon with his bo staff by swinging it to her limbs many times in quickly speed before Ariana threw eight balls of glowing purple psychic energy that exploded Chiffon on contact. Chiffon took one dark glare at her enemies. Vee and Ezra used their magic to freeze Chiffon's feet in place, before Ezra gave the signal to his sister. Talia whistled out loud and the rest of the gang showed up to aid the mages in the fight. Pink Hallow, Mala, Verona, Dashiell, and Tigress threw themselves forward towards Chiffon with all of their strength as they all pushed the orange witch alien off the giant platform. Chiffon screamed for her certain doom, but she suddenly landed on the palm of a giant version of Mikey. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, Pink Hallow, Mala, Verona, Dashiell, Tigress, Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Vee stood on top of the giant platform as they watched the orange witch alien getting thrown up into the sky with a loud scream by the giant Mikey. Talia slowly crouched her knees down and leaped herself upwards to land her feet on top of Mikey's head.

"It's over, witch!" Talia shouted as her hands are engulfed with blazing bright orange psychic energy. "As the royal princess of this world, I hereby decree that you should forever banish from here!"

Talia released a powerful beam of orange psychic energy to crash into Chiffon, who went flying out of the swirling black hole from the pad of Talia's imagination with a very loud scream. Pink Hallow, Mala, Verona, Dashiell, Tigress, Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Vee cheered for their victory. The giant Mikey lowered his hand down to the platform ground and Talia got off to run towards her siblings, who were running towards her happily.

"Yeah! You did it, Talia! Way to go! Awesome job, little sis!" Kirana, Ariana, Ezra, and Camilla cheered.

Talia giggled as her older sisters picked her up in their arms and squeezed her for a big sisterly hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, the five mages woke up back in the starship's lab room.

"Guys, you're not gonna believe this." Talia groaned as she sat up from the table. "I had the wildest dream ever."

"Unfortunately, it wasn't a dream, Talia." Domino said.

"Actually, Chiffon was sent to rob your mind by the headband device." Valina explained.

"What?! That was real?! She was in my head the whole time?" Talia shouted angrily.

Talia immediately ripped the device off from her head and tossed it to the ground near the wall. The black star cracked in half and the orange witch alien flew out of the device to collapse herself hard on the floor with a groan. Chiffon looked up to notice that Talia was standing over with an angry look on her face.

"Please, have mercy." Chiffon begged with a weak chuckle as she stared at the orange mage kunoichi in deep fright. "I was just doing my job."

"And I want you and your stupid witches to stay out of our way so we can save the Earth!" Talia demanded. "Ta ta, witch!"

With a quick snap, Talia went outside of the starship in her space suit and threw Chiffon into the spherical ship before releasing a fresh bombardment of orange psychic energy bolts at the orange witch alien. Chiffon cried out in terror as her ship was dragged into an empty abyss in outer space where only defeat had awaited her. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Ezra, Norbit, Domino, Valina, and Rosetta watched as Chiffon's ship was out of their sign from the view screen. Talia came back to the starship and walked into the main room.

"Ha! You showed that witch how it's done, little sis!" Camilla grinned.

"Thanks, girls. Now, let's go find the second talisman." Talia said with a triumph smile.

With that, five mages, one robot, one human, and two aliens cheered as they jumped into the air with high fives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 519 40
On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they discover ninja powers, but they also saved...
4.3K 98 20
What would happen if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles weren't the only ones?, What if there were females out there just like them, and what happens w...
40.5K 386 27
Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little girl along side them was helping them alon...