K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Deep Within The Woods

53 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

"I'll never forget the night my nieces, nephew, and his friend left New York City. The Kraang defeated them. Kirana got badly hurt. My older sister Sage is...gone." Coral narrated. "So they came to my dimensional home I grew up in with my daughters, a place we could all be safe in. The first thing we did was take care of poor Kirana."

Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra all carried the weakly Kirana into the warm, steamy pool. The pool was glossy pearl filled with warm clear water and colorful coral underneath.

"This will keep her hydrated. It'll help her heal faster since her element is water." Ariana said.

Ariana walked out of the room with Ezra and Talia, but Camilla stood there and sat on the floor patiently to her older sister's side while Kirana was now floating in the pool that will keep her body hydrated. Camilla could see the blue glowing spade-shaped birthmark shining on Kirana's chest as if it was absorbing water into it for health when she sat on the stool over the edge of the pool. She was now wearing a red tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with a dark green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet.

"Camilla keeps a constant vigil over Kirana, waiting for her to wake up." Coral added.

Outside, Talia was feeding her aunt's pet imp-like creatures while humming at the same time. She was now wearing an orange tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with a light green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet.

The creatures flew around to tackle Talia in some sort of a tickle fight, causing the orange mage kunoichi to laugh out loud uncontrollably.

"Talia goofs around a lot, but she does a ton of chores around the house." Coral continued. "But mostly, she goofs around a lot. Especially around my pets. Ariana built a lab in the attic, trying to create a medicine to heal Kirana."

Ariana was working on a medicine for Kirana to get her better. She was now wearing a purple tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with a brownish green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet. The attic was the most realistic place in her aunt's house. The room has starry wallpaper with a castle design in silhouette and small telescope in the corner of the window that looks almost like a real observation room.

"One last drop, and I think I've done it." Ariana whispered to herself.

Then suddenly, the potion exploded right in front of Ariana's face covered in smoke on her failure.

"Ezra studies a whole bunch of spells and after that, he started playing the flute on his break from magic practicing." Coral narrated.

Ezra sat in a treehouse he made when he was a little boy. He was now wearing a long sleeved teal shirt with a sea green dragon over a white shirt, black jeans, and black foot wraps on his feet. He concentrated to create a fire ball and smiled in delight. Suddenly the fire ball poofed away and the smoke was all that was left.

"Ok, that was that I guess." Ezra coughed.

Ezra fanned out the smoke and pulled out his flute. He played a practice tune and it played perfectly.

"And then there's me and my daughters San and Mūn." Coral concluded. "They spend most of their time training with my nieces and nephew while I was planting my never-ending garden. I miss my sister. Hopefully Kirana will recover to her full health. But life, as my older sister Sage would say, must continue on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, everyone was sparring with each other in the front yard on their daily training session. Well, all except for Kirana, of course. The sky was very clear filled with big white clouds and many floating circular islands surrounding Coral's home island. Ariana fired a large number of metal spears towards Talia multiple times in rapid succession, but Talia swiftly dodged each metal spear with extreme speed and transmitted a very powerful sound wave to Ariana from her palm. Ezra focused his mind on creating a shield made out of pure light and Norbit helped Ezra train by making him block his blasters. Camilla came across to release a spiraling column of fire and sent it flying towards San, but San released a wind of gold solar energy at the red mage kunoichi while Mūn formed a large orb of white lunar energy in front of her hands and fired it at the purple and orange mage kunoichis.

That's when Coral walked outside in a calm manner and saw her daughters brawling each other recklessly, causing her to walk over.

"Enough!" Coral shouted firmly. "You girls are acting like a bunch of wild animals fighting for food."

"One of us might need food after this." Ezra whispered to Norbit.

"No, we're not, mom." San replied happily.

"That's why it's called training." Mūn added gloomily. "Things are just kind of tense lately."

"We're all just a little frustrated, Aunt Coral." Camilla agreed. "No offense, but my siblings and I don't belong in your home. We belong in the Crete Fortress in New York."

"Okay, this place may not entirely accurate but it's fine for now." Ariana admitted.

"Yeah, but like Mother would say, we must accept the hand that the universe has dealt us." Talia said, mimicking her mother's voice to honor her wisdom.

"Wow, that's deep." San and Mūn said softly.

"Mother's gone, Talia, and Kirana may never wake up." Camilla commented. "The universe dealt us a terrible hand."

Frustrated, Camilla stomped back into the house, leaving her family watching her sadly for the loss of Sage as they looked at each other with concerned faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the house, Camilla was still keeping her eyes over Kirana as she was waiting for her older sister to wake up while her family was chilling downstairs to watch Talia's new favorite yet addiction show: Fujita Des Cartes, which features a group of four playing card-themed superheroines battling creepy robotic golems. But the family entertainment was cut short when they heard Camilla shouting from above.

"Guys! Get up here! Now!" Camilla shouted.

Ariana, Talia, and Ezra immediately ran upstairs and entered the pool room to see their oldest sister has woken up from her unconscious state. They noticed that Kirana now have dark blue pupil-less, mirror-like eyes because of her injuries from the fight against Lady Shade.

"Kirana?" Ariana said.

"Hey, guys." Kirana smiled, floating on the water with a raspy tone in her voice.

"Kirana, you're back!" Talia beamed, hugging her older sister tightly.

"It's okay, Talia." Kirana said, struggling to break free from her youngest sister's tight hug. "Take it easy. Let me go."

"We're just so glad you're okay." Ezra smiled. "We were so worried about you."

"I'm okay, Ezra." Kirana smiled back.

"Let's get you out of here." Camilla said.

Camilla and Talia lifted Kirana up out of the pool and carried her downstairs to the living room as they placed their oldest sister carefully on a chair. Ariana looked her oldest sister and took out her equipment, pressing it on the blue mage kunoichi's chest while analyzing Kirana's physical condition. She was now wearing a blue tight-fitting, one-piece qipao patterned with an emerald green dragon and black foot wraps on her feet. Her body was completely healed from her injuries, but unfortunately her left arm and right leg has turned into shapeless water tentacles.

"So we've been here for three months? I've been out that long?" Kirana asked astonishingly.

"You had us worried sick, Kirana." Coral said. "Camilla barely slept."

"That was nothing." Camilla said with a scoff.

"Ezra was working on a healing spell from his father's studies trying to heal you." Norbit added.

"I wasn't gonna give up on you." Ezra said with a nod.

"So, like, why does she sound different?" Mūn wondered, knowing that Kirana's voice was much deeper than before.

"Despite the fact that her healing factor with water through her birthmark, she sustained damage to her throat and pretty much her arm and leg." Ariana explained. She unveiled a small vial filled with medicine that she made from her aunt's garden. "Here. Take some more of my special patented plant medicine. You'll be healed in no time."

Ariana took out a spoon and poured some dark green liquid on it, feeding it to Kirana. As Kirana swallowed it, she began to feel gross out through her body because of the medicine's awful taste.

"Oh, that taste feels like it's coming out of me, instead of going into me." Kirana said.

"First thing tomorrow, we're gonna start training again, you and me." Camilla said, sitting next to her older sister with a grin. "I'll have you on your feet in no time, sis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Kirana and Camilla walked out of the house and approached around the creek as the red mage kunoichi was trying to help her older sister get back into shape because Kirana was still very weak after being attacked by Lady Shade.

"Come on, Kirana, you gotta build up those muscles." Camilla said, trying to encourage her older sister. "You've been weak for three months."

"You don't have to remind me." Kirana said weakly.

Slowly, Kirana was moving as quickly as she can catch up with her younger sister. Her leg tentacle made her collapsing herself on the grassy ground. Camilla turned around to face her older sister with a worried look on her face.

"I don't think...I don't think I'm ever gonna be the same again." Kirana said sadly.

"Don't talk like that! That's not the Kirana I know!" Camilla said. "Now, come on! Let's cross this creek!"

Kirana was struggling to stand up her feet again and looked into the creek. Her leg tentacle started to give out that forced her to take another sip of the plant medicine Ariana gave her. But within moments, Kirana started to feel dizzy and nauseous that she dropped the medicine onto the ground to her knees that caught Camilla's attention.

"Kirana?" Camilla asked, looking back at her older sister.

"I...I'm...gonna..." Kirana said.

Immediately, Kirana vomited up all of the blood onto the ground that has a carnivorous plant below her.

"You okay, Kirana?" Camilla asked, rushing over to her older sister's side. She looked down at the blood that her sister spilled out and gasped in horror. "And why did you puke out blood?"

"I think it's that medicine Ariana gave me." Kirana replied. "I can feel my blood stream is getting weak."

"Come on." Camilla said, helping Kirana up on her feet. "You need some rest."

When Camilla carried Kirana back to their aunt's house, they're completely oblivious about the blood that Kirana vomited out on the ground has sunk down into the ground, trickling down below to where a pair of glowing green eyes had slowly manifested itself in a mage mutant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the house, Ariana, Camilla, Norbit, and Mūn sat on the couch watching Ezra play "Stay With Me" on his flute while Talia and San sat on the floor in front of the TV. Kirana was sitting on a chair while recovering herself as Coral was taking care of her condition. But Kirana couldn't help but think that her mother Sage isn't gone from the story her younger siblings have told her as if she could sense her mother's soul back in New York City. After Ezra was done with his song, his family gave him an applause and he placed his flute in his case but he saw Kirana feeling sad.

"You ok, Kirana?" Ezra asked with concern.

"I just can't stop thinking about Mother." Kirana replied. "Maybe she's not really gone."

"We saw it happen." Ariana said sadly. "Shade threw her into the ocean whirlpool."

"Maybe Kirana's right." Coral said calmly. "I mean, Sage was a great mage mistress."

"The greatest in a century." Camilla added wistfully, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hey, guys, the show's starting." Talia said with a smile.

Talia and San smiled happily as they watched the new favorite cartoon show on the TV.

Suddenly, all of the lights went out around the house in seconds.

"No!" Talia and San whined.

That's when a glowing purple clover-shaped birthmark began to shine on Ariana's forehead. She stomped her left foot on the floor, picking up any vibration activities through the house to check the electrical systems.

"It's just a blown fuse." Ariana said. "I'll fix it in two seconds flat."

Unfortunately, the fire went out in the fireplace.

"You gotta be kidding me." Ariana groaned.

"Oh that's just great." Camilla said. "I'll get the firewood."

"Something does not feel right." Norbit said as he looked outside the window.

"I'm sure it's fine, Norbit." Ezra reassured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Camilla was strolling out into the nearby forest on the dark night. She held out an axe and began to chop up some trees for some firewood. Suddenly, she heard a small sound rustling from behind her within the bushes, making the red mage kunoichi getting in her ninja fighting stance.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Camilla demanded frighteningly.

The source of the small sound flew out of the bushes and revealed itself as Camilla's aunt's imp pets rummaging through the leaves as it was flying towards Camilla, landing on her left shoulder.

"Just one of the imps." Camilla sighed, petting the imp on the head. "Poor little guy. I bet you were lost."

Then, Camilla heard a low snarl coming from the trees around her. When she turned around, she saw a plant-like humanoid creature with glowing hunter green eyes standing behind her. But it was too late to react. The plant creature engulfed the red mage kunoichi in several vine tendrils to wrap around her legs, arms, and mouth, preventing Camilla from shouting out for help.

Luckily, the imp flew away from the plant creature before it has a chance to capture it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Coral's house, it has been several hours since Camilla went out for firewood and her entire family started to get worried even after the imp came back to the house.

"Camilla!" Talia cried. "She's been gone for hours!"

"Camilla!" Ariana shouted.

"Camilla! Can you hear us?" San yelled.

"I think she's not gonna answer since she's probably far away from here." Mūn said.

"I cannot scan Camilla near the house." Norbit said.

"So what can we do?" Ezra asked.

"All right, we split up." Kirana said, maintaining her leadership role on her family. "San and Mūn, you guys take that way. Ezra and Norbit, you boys take that way. Talia and Ariana, you take that way."

"Split up?! Are you crazy?!" Talia and Ariana yelled.

"Out there alone? In the night?" San and Mūn shouted.

"You six are going and that's final." Kirana said sternly.

"What about you?" Coral asked.

"I'll wait at the house with you in case Camilla comes back." Kirana replied. "I won't be much help out there, anyway."

Quietly, everyone walked away into the separate direction of the woods, leaving Kirana and Coral on a lookout in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the night sky, San and Mūn marched through the dark trees on their search for their lost cousin. San was determined to find Camilla on her first mission while Mūn has her eyes on the moon shining through the dark night.

"I've always hated these woods at night." San chuckled. "When I was a kid, I was sure scary monsters were gonna creep out and eat me."

"No monsters here, sis." Mūn assured with a tiny grin.

Mūn howled playfully out loud that scared her twin sister, but she suddenly stopped and got a dependable feeling around the area.

"What is it? You're getting some moon vibes again?" San asked worryingly.

"I think something's watching us." Mūn replied. "Come on. Let's keep moving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the trail, Ezra and Norbit were walking around to find Camilla until they stopped for a minute.

"Camilla! You out here?!" Ezra called out.

"My scanners cannot indicate Camilla." Norbit said. "Perhaps she is on a different trail."

"Maybe." Ezra sighed. "I think we're all still depressed about what happened back at New York."

"Those who suffer depression require support from friends and loved ones." Norbit advised. "I will give you a hug for emotional support."

"I'm okay, really." Ezra said. Suddenly, the teal mage ninja got an idea. "Wait a second."

Ezra summoned a bottle of tracking dust and used it to help make a path for the teal mage and the robot friend.

"This should do the trick." Ezra smirked. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Talia and Ariana were yelling for their older sister as they walked down on the old trail in a different part of the forest until they came upon an old, abandoned cabin entwined with vines.

"What's this?" Ariana whispered.

"Let's check it out." Talia whispered back. She pushed Ariana forward in front of her. "You go first."

Ariana sighed. As she pushed the door open, Ariana and Talia stepped into the cabin as they gazed at the different types of flowers hanging around inside. They halted when a small shrine built around the flask of plant medicine was spotted right in front of them.

Ariana quickly figured out the mystery of the shrine, but Talia immediately pulled her older sister close and covered her mouth shut as she motioned her index finger to the floor in horror. Ariana and Talia looked down to see a plant creature growing from the floor from its resting. The creature resembled itself as a slender female human with dark green skin and dark green eyes. She faced them sharply and hissed loudly straight at them, causing the purple and orange mage kunoichis to release their scream escaping from their mouths. Ariana and Talia backed towards the wall as the creature moved closer to them as if she was about to lunge at them. The two mage kunoichis ran their way to the door as their escape, but the creature blocked their way. Fortunately, Talia unleashed a powerful supersonic scream that flew her towards the tree and knocked her out cold. Talia and Ariana quickly ran out of the cabin to check on the creature. Carefully, Ariana looked at the creature and noticed that she was wearing a red tight-fitting, one-piece qipao with black foot wraps on her feet. That made her eyes widened in shock and surprise.

"Talia, I think that creature is Camilla!" Ariana gasped.

"She's all different and weird looking!" Talia said. "Like those mutants back in New York!"

"Something must have infected her into a plant." Ariana concluded, suspecting that something has changed her older sister.

Suddenly, Talia got dangled upside down in a vine-like trap on the nearby tree from above that caught Ariana's attention.

"Help me!" Talia screamed.

"Hold on. I'll get you down." Ariana said.

Talia started to see several vines slithering in the air and saw another plant creature slowly walking from the trees. She looked back at Camilla, who was unconscious on the ground, before looking back at Ariana.

"Look out!" Talia screamed in horror.

Ariana turned around to see the flying vines launching forward and released a hurricane of metal spears towards each one that was trying to tie her up. Unfortunately, Ariana was slammed into a tree by one of the vines. She was unable to move because her back was numb, but she could feel the vines wrapping up her body. Ariana released a loud scream in the air before the vines could take her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of nowhere, Ariana's scream alerted Ezra, Norbit, San and Mūn as they quickly rushed forward to the source of the purple mage kunoichi's helpful cry. But Norbit was quickly being pinned against a tree by the same creature that had cornered Ariana.

"Norbit!" Ezra gasped.

The moonlight brightens down to the plant creature that shocked Ezra, Norbit, San and Mūn. It was a plant mage mutant! She looked like an adult woman who has dark green skin, darker green hair, and wore a black bodysuit that almost resembles like a sleeveless leotard. She also has multiple teeth protruding from her mouth and has vines entangled around her arms, neck, and legs.

"You four aren't going anywhere." The plant mage mutant said in a dull feminine tone.

"Watch us!" Mūn snapped.

Ezra released a strong teal energy blast from his left hand directly at the plant mage mutant's face, who immediately dropped the robot friend to the grass ground. Ezra charged forward at the plant mage mutant to strike, but he got punched hard to a tree that made him unconscious. Mūn and San fought back hard with their mystical powers. Even though the moon itself has strengthened her powers, Mūn was getting thrown hard against the trunk of a tree by the mutant's brute strength. San stood still as she watched her twin sister being completely unconscious with her cousin and her robot friend that allowed the plant mage mutant to take her in her clutches.

"I'm gonna find help!" San said, running away back to the house.

"You're not going anywhere!" The plant mage mutant shouted threateningly.

San was running away as fast as she can, but the plant mage mutant's rapid speed was keeping up to the solar mage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back at the house, Coral was still outside in the front yard with her niece, who was trying to balance herself as she was struggling to walk with her pure water arm and leg tentacles.

"Get on your feet, Kirana." Coral said calmly. "You must endure the pain and stay strong."

Kirana knew her aunt was right and felt better for her kind encouragement, but she and her aunt spotted San running quickly out of the forest.

"San?" Kirana and Coral said confusingly.

"Kirana! Mom!" San shouted. "The others are in trouble!"

When San quickly fell over the grass and Coral rushed forward to help out her mage daughter, they were unexpectedly grabbed on both legs by the plant mage mutant from the forest.

"Help!" San and Coral shouted.

"No!" Kirana hollered.

With her water arm and leg tentacles slowing her down, Kirana stumbled herself on the ground and fell on her knees as she didn't have the strength to save Coral and San in time when they are dragged into the darkness. Kirana's eyes narrowed as she must venture into the woods to find her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the cabin, Ariana and Talia woke up and found themselves hanging up from the ceiling trapped in vines with Ezra tied up next to them and Camilla at their feet. Camilla was hissing at them as if she was a frantic bodyguard.

"Is that Camilla?" Ezra asked.

"Yep." Talia simply answered.

"Calm down, Camilla." Ariana said. "Try to remember who you are! We're your siblings!"

"Yeah, you can come home with us and live in the attic!" Talia said quickly. "I'll give you free food and fresh water every single day! I promise!"

Her siblings' words made Camilla coming to her senses clearly. She sat down in front of them on the floor and smiled softly. Ariana, Talia, and Ezra sighed in relief, knowing that their older sister wasn't getting to attack them.

Suddenly, the door busted open and the giant female plant mage mutant stepped in. Even Camilla backed against the wall of her presence.

"It's Evil Venus!" Talia announced. "That's what I named her, not to confuse her with Vee."

The plant mage mutant now named Evil Venus turned around and revealed three mages and one robot tied up in vines.

"Norbit! Coral! San! Mūn!" Ariana gasped.

Evil Venus was putting her captives down to the ground near the door and then approached Camilla, who was now growling at her like a dog. Evil Venus dropped her struggling captives down to the ground at the corner of the room and slowly approached herself to Camilla, who was now hissing at her when she stood in front of her captive siblings to protect them from the plant mage mutant.

"It seems you want to protect them from me." Evil Venus said. "Now, it's time for me to finish you off."

Evil Venus grabbed Camilla by the face that caught Norbit, Coral, San, Mūn's attention. Everyone around the room watched in total horror as all of the blood seeped out of Camilla and went right into Evil Venus.

"Leave her alone!" San cried with tears flowing out of her eyes.

"Camilla!" Coral shouted.

"What's she doing to her?!" Ezra asked.

"She's feeding off of her! Like a mutagenic blood sucker." Ariana explained.

When the draining process was completely done, Evil Venus opened her hand and released the pale skinned, lifeless Camilla fall to the floor.

"No, no, no! Camilla!" Ezra shouted with tears pouring down his face.

"You turned my sister into a plant!" Talia hollered angrily in outrage. "I'll bash that blood straight out of you when I get free, Evil Venus!"

"Is that so?" Evil Venus asked slyly. She walked towards Talia and grabbed her face. "Because you're next."

"Help! Help!" A voice called out from outside of the cabin.

That familiar cry distracted Evil Venus from sucking blood out of Talia's blood. Evil Venus walked out of the door when everyone knew the source of that voice.

"Kirana." Ariana, Ezra, Coral, San, and Mūn said as they looked at each other.

Outside, Evil Venus searched around for that voice until an ice shuriken was thrown at the back of her head, forcing the plant mage mutant facing the weak blue mage kunoichi standing before her.

"Give me back my family, monster." Kirana demanded.

"If you want them, then you'll have to go through me." Evil Venus said with a grin.

Kirana got into her fighting stance and charged forward to fight Evil Venus with all the strength and energy she has from her water arm and leg tentacles. Unfortunately, Evil Venus swiftly entangled her with a plant whip from her arms and knocked Kirana away to the ground. As Evil Venus slowly approached Kirana to put an end to her life, Kirana desperately struggled to get up from the ground and constructed her left arm into a sharp ice blade just in time to slice every limbs of Evil Venus' body. That left the plant mage mutant down in a short brief defeat.

Quickly, Kirana stumbled toward the cabin door and freed her family with excruciating effort. Then, she immediately noticed Camilla's pale body lying helplessly on the ground.

"Is that Camilla?" Kirana asked.

"Yes, but it's a long story." Ariana replied.

"And confusing." Ezra added.

"Quick, let's get out of here!" Coral said.

But Evil Venus halted their escape as she came back to destroy the mages and Norbit, forcing the mages to summon their powers through their palms while Norbit summoned his armor and got into their fighting stances.

"You all won't escape from me!" Evil Venus barked.

Mūn formed an orb of white energy in front of her hands after gathering massive energy from the Moon and fired it at Evil Venus a few times before Evil Venus stretched out her left arm to grab both Mūn's hands and slammed her to the wall next to the door.

Coral and San charged forward and started blasting energy bolts at Evil Venus' limbs from their palms. But Evil Venus regained strength after reforming herself together. The plant mage mutant slammed Coral and San into the ceiling wall with Ezra and Norbit before hurtling Ariana and Talia to Mūn, who was slowly gaining consciousness. Evil Venus began to stalk forward towards Kirana, who was backing up slowly toward the plant shrine. Kirana could notice that Evil Venus stopped her feet for a second, knowing that the plant mage mutant was really after the flask of plant medicine. Kirana grabbed the plant medicine and waved it at Evil Venus, forcing her family to play a game of "keep away" in order to keep it away from the plant mage mutant. Kirana tossed the plant medicine bottle to Coral that made Evil Venus running towards her. Coral tossed the plant medicine to San, who was running out of the cabin door and tossed the plant medicine to Ariana. Ariana ran away from Evil Venus and then tossed it to Talia. Talia stood her ground for a minute, but Evil Venus quickly ensnared the orange mage kunoichi with vines from her fingers before Talia has the chance to run away.

"Too late, mages." Evil Venus grinned. "You all can't defeat me."

"That's what you think." Kirana said with a glare. "Let's do this, guys!"

Suddenly, Kirana swiftly came down out of the air with her icy arm and stabbed Evil Venus into the nearby tree. Talia shattered the flask of plant medicine with a pitchfork she found in the cabin. Ariana, Ezra, Norbit, San, and Mūn attacked the plant mystic mutant everything they got. Coral then tied up Evil Venus to the tree with several steel chain she magically conjured up.

"That's what you get for messing with my cousin, freak." Mūn said angrily.

"That should hold her." Coral said.

"Now, come on." San said. "We gotta get her back to Ariana's lab."

"You really think you can save Camilla?" Kirana asked Ariana.

"Honestly, I don't know, Kirana." Ariana replied honestly. "I just don't know."

Ariana's response made everyone feeling depressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As everyone went back to the house and into the attic, Ariana successfully extracted all of the blood out of Evil Venus with an IV tube and pumped them back into Camilla's pale body, with Ezra's help, that reduced to Evil Venus to nothing but plant goo and restored Camilla back to normal.

"Sis!" Ezra smiled as he hugged Camilla, who smiled and hugged her back.

"Yes! You're back!" Talia and San smiled excitedly as they hugged Camilla tightly.

"What the heck is going on?" Camilla asked.

"A crazy mage plant monster sucked out your blood and turned you into a plant." Mūn explained. "It was pretty grim."

"I used my sorcerer magic to bring your body back." Ezra stated.

"But I used this IV Tube to drain all the blood from Evil Venus and back into your body." Ariana added.

"The spell I used was tricky, but I managed to work it out." Ezra smiled.

"Cool." Camilla smiled. "Thanks, guys."

"So what happened to the monster?" San asked.

"She got turned back into plant goo." Ariana announced enthusiastically.

"Pretty wicked." Mūn smiled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ariana and Ezra worked all night to save you and Kirana never left your side." Coral said.

Surprised, Camilla turned to her older sister, who was sitting on a chair with a grin. Camilla slowly grinned back because she would never leave Kirana's side when she was injured and now Kirana never left Camilla's side when she was turned into a plant.

"Thanks." Camilla smiled.

"That's what sisters are for." Kirana smiled back. "We gotta heal up, guys. We have a city to take back."

"Yeah, I'm with Kirana." Ezra said.

"I agree to this as well." Norbit said.

"Heck yeah!" Talia cheered.

Everyone walked out of the lab and went to sleep inside their bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But even after all that, the jar that contained the glowing green goo of Evil Venus started to crack as a result for her possible revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609 26 5
Raised in New York City sewers by their foster father and martial-arts Master Splinter, four mutant ninja turtles Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello a...
13.8K 445 40
On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they discover ninja powers, but they also saved...
21.2K 348 27
When Weiss Schnee discovers four teenage mutant ninja turtles, she is forced to confront her past in order to save them from the Schnee Dust Company...
1.5K 104 9
(Inspired by the stories where 12!Mikey and Rise!Mikey switch) After the invasion and discovering his new powers Michelangelo starts training to get...