K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Battle For New York (Part 1)

53 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

At the secret underground hideout, Talia was stuffing many different chemicals in the vat of mutagen inside Ariana's lab.

"Hmm. I do believe this Plutonium sure worked flawlessly to my experiment." Talia said in a British accent as she held up the glowing substance with her eyes are protected by Ariana's high-tech goggles. "Do you agree, Professor Pink Hallow?"

Pink Hallow nodded his head and held up a sign that said "I agree, Professor Talia".

"And now we should add the hyperbole solution to Ariana's retro-mutagen." Talia said as she was lifting a jar of orange substance in her hands.

Then, the lab door was opened. It was Ariana. She walked into the lab with a yawn from her sleep until she saw what Talia was doing to the retro mutagen with her eyes widened wide in shock.

"Talia, have you seriously lost your mind?!" Ariana shouted as she approached threateningly to the orange mage kunoichi.

"I beg your pardon, missy." Talia said playfully with a British accent.

"I've been working on that retromutagen for months! I'm telling you right now! If you ruin it, I swear I'll...!" Ariana warned.

"Relax, I've got this." Talia said enthusiastically.

Talia began to tip her mixture jar for the blue liquid slowly pouring into Ariana's retromutagen, but Ariana launched forward and tried to stop her younger sister from doing so that made the two kunoichis squabbling on each other until one small drop of blue liquid flew in the retromutagen with a small splash, making the orange chemical ooze to bubble and foam that made the mage kunoichis to jump back in alarm and backed against the wall as it looked like the jar was set to explode. Ariana and Talia huddled together in horror as they threw their arms around each other with Pink Hallow begin struck between the two.

"It's gonna to explode!" Ariana exclaimed with a scream.

After a few seconds of bubbling and foaming from the orange jar, the retromutagen went set to sparkle completely normal instead of explosion. That made Talia, Ariana, and Pink Hallow quietly silence with relieved sighs, but the purple mage kunoichi broke the silence with a growl and glared at the orange mage kunoichi, who let out a sheepish smile. Ariana angrily tackled Talia and they wrestled each other around on the floor. Sage and Ezra slowly walked into the lab to watch the pointless fight. Ezra facepalmed as Sage seized both girls by a pressure point by the neck, causing Ariana and Talia to stop fighting each other.

"What's going on here?" Sage demanded.

Sage released Ariana and Talia from the pressure points, watching her daughters twitch and groan on the floor motionless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few moments later, Ariana peeked one eye on her microscope to examine the substance and surprisingly watched the mutagen cells calming down as they swiftly returned to normal.

"Wow, I can't believe this! The bonding rate is beyond phenomenal. I'm amazed by this! This will definitely save me months of lab work!" Ariana gasped with a smile. She dropped a tiny dose of retromutagen into a whole canister of regular mutagen and watched the green ooze turned orange in a flash. She looked around at her family and grinned happily at them. "With one small drop and I'll able to transform the entire vial of mutagen into retro-mutagen!" She spun her chair to face Talia. "Talia, you're awesome!"

"And you know it." Talia responded with a proud smile.

"Okay, is it me or did someone replace our sister with an alternate version?" Ezra wondered as he glanced at his fourth older sister.

"The main question is, what chemicals did you use to help develop the rapid cellular bonding?" Ariana asked desperately as she looked back at Talia.

"Uh, I believe that I added a bunch of stuff like uranate, anolite, uh, moronic acid, and some, oh, sand dust?" Talia replied with a sheepish shrug.

"Nope. Still got the same clueless Talia." Camilla said as she rolled her eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me! You did one awesome thing in my life and you have no clue how you did it?!" Ariana snapped shockingly.

"Ariana, be glad that Talia's work yielded the gift that it did." Sage scolded gently as she gazed at the clear blue night sky from the magic window. "Focus on the goal at hand. You must find all of the transformed people of New York and change them back."

"But, mother, we don't even know what happened to them." Kirana pointed out. "I can't even sense their auras anymore."

"They have been taken to Dimension X by the Kraang." Sage responded softly. "I can see them through my supernatural sense, millions of mutated humans trapped there."

"Guess we have a field trip to Dimension X." Ezra said.

"So, all we have to do is drop in to TCRI, break into their portal, and zap ourselves to Dimension X." Camilla said as she was cracking her knuckles twice.

"Yeah, we can do this! We can save New York!" Talia squealed.

"And I know the perfect invention for us to storm Dimension X!" Ariana grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the mages arrived at the same location that Ariana told them and stared skeptically at the nothingness on the building rooftop.

"An invisible creation of nothingness?" Kirana questioned slowly as she crossed her arms over her chest. "That's your new invention?"

Camilla, Talia, and Ezra laughed out loud for their sister's so-called perfect work, making glare at them.

"Wow, you definitely have ruined mage kind around the world, Ariana." Camilla teased. "Great work."

"Don't let the emptiness fool you." Ariana said with a deadpan glare. "I've worked my butt off to create it."

"Wait, do you guys hear that?" Kirana asked.

The K-5 immediately ran to the sound of firing and screaming from below. They peeked down to watch the five masked turtles fighting against a bunch of Kraang droids, but they could see that the Turtles are totally outnumbered by the large amount of Kraang droids.

"Looks like they could use some help." Ezra said firmly. "Let's go."

The K-5 summoned out their weapons and jumped down from the rooftop to land right between the Kraang droids and the Turtles.

"Hey, Vee!" Ezra smiled.

"Hey, boys!" Ariana, Talia, and Camilla smiled as they looked at the masked turtles over their shoulders.

"We came to help." Kirana said.

The K-5 charged forward to fight against the alien droids, leaving the Turtles watching the battle in awe. Kirana's tessen enveloped in bright blue to release a large wave of blue energy at the charging Kraang droids and gracefully slashes the next charging Kraang droids multiple times with blue energy strikes. Ariana's spear enveloped in bright purple to release a wave of purple energy and swiftly fired purple arrow-like blasts of energy at the incoming Kraang droids. Ezra's shield enveloped in bright teal to release a wave of teal energy at a group of incoming Kraangdroids and knocked them down with a couple of teal energy balls. Talia's whips enveloped in bright orange to send out two waves of orange energy that created a powerful explosion to the small group of Kraang droids and rapidly released several powerful orange energy slashes at the next group of Kraang droids. Camilla's gauntlets enveloped in bright red energy to blast them off her hands like strong rockets at the firing Kraang droids and fiercely delivered a fast combination of powerful punches at the weaponized Kraang droids.

Unfortunately, more Kraang droids came into the battle with their laser guns, forcing the four mage kunoichis and mage ninja to back away with the five masked turtles. Now, the Turtles and the K-5 are surrounded by the Kraang droids.

"This isn't good, guys!" Mikey said.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Talia agreed.

Suddenly, a fresh baked bread fell down between the heroes and the Kraang. One Kraang droid stooped down to pick it up to inspect the food closely until a goofy mutant pigeon quickly crashed down at the Kraang for the bread while a serious mutant rabbit's giant ears smashed the Kraang with her giant rabbit ears in speed combat.

"Oh, hiya fellas!" The male pigeon mutant chirped in a high-pitched voice.

"Long time no see, guys!" The female rabbit mutant said with a salute.

The Kraang droids fired pink energy blasts at the two mutants with their laser weapons until a giant reptilian mutant and a skinny fox mutant joined the fight by tearing all the Kraang droid's body parts into shreds.

"Leatherhead!" Mikey exclaimed happily.

"Mala!" Talia shouted excitedly.

Next, a monkey mutant with a silver helmet took over all the alien's minds to attack each other with their weapons through his psychic powers while a chameleon mutant slithered her way to hit the Kraang droids with the power of camouflage.

"Doctor Rockwell?" Donnie wondered out loud.

"Doctor Whitman?" Ariana gasped in astonishment.

Next, a female black leopard mutant used her sonic screams to knock down a group of Kraangdroids while a snow leopard mage mutant fired ice blasts at the Kraangdroids.

"June?" Vee gasped.

"Silver?!" Ezra exclaimed.

Then, a flying pigeon mutant launched towards the Kraang droids and a swift rabbit mutant smashed the firing Kraang droids down into the ground.

"Pigeon Pete?" Raph mumbled.

"Amber!" Camilla grinned.

Finally, a giant mutant box turtle swung his mace to beat up at the Kraang droids with his mighty strength while a feline mage mutant slashed each Kraang droid with her electric razor-sharp claws in her sight. Kirana smiled as she recognized the feline mage mutant while Leo glared at the mutant box turtle he knew before.

"You." Leo growled.

"Greetings, turtles! Long time no see." The mutant box turtle greeted as he placed his mace on his shoulder.

"Hey, mages." The feline mage mutant grinned as she sat on the box turtle's shoulder. "It's been a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four heroic teams stood on the building rooftop as if they were happy to see each other again. But Leo stood silent as he crossed his arms over his chest with a glare directly at the mutant box turtle. Kirana seemed to notice her boyfriend's silence as she could tell that his cold eyes locked tight on Slash, but she immediately remained quiet.

"Raphael, good to see you, brother, and the rest of you." Slash said as he bumped his fist into the happy Raph's fist.

"Camilla, it's so nice to meet you again as well as the rest of your siblings." Samara smiled as she hugged the happy Camilla, who hugged back in excitement.

"Turtles, meet my team, dedicated to fighting the Kraang. The Mighty Mutanimals!" Slash said encouragingly.

"And I assume you mages have met the Amazons." Samara added boldly. "You guys already know our second in command."

Slash and Samara gestured their hands at Leatherhead and Mala, who were climbing up onto the building rooftop.

"Leatherhead!" Mikey exclaimed happily.

"Mala!" Talia cried excitedly.

Mikey and Talia dashed forward to embrace their mutant friends in a big hug.

"It's good to see you, too, Michelangelo." Leatherhead chuckled, hugging the orange masked turtle with a smile. "All of you."

"I've missed you too, Talia." Mala giggled, hugging the orange mage kunoichi with a grin. "As well as your siblings."

Donnie and Ariana stared at Rockwell and Whitman, who quietly seemed to notice it.

"And what, dear boy, are you and your friend staring at?" Dr. Rockwell asked in a British accent as he was picking at his fur diligently.

"Doctor Rockwell?" Donnie said.

"Indeed!" Rockwell exclaimed. His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he moved closer to the intelligent masked turtle. "The Kraang experimented on my mind, giving me psychic powers and accidentally returning my vast intellect in the process!"

Rockwell floated upside-down in the air around Donnie's head and blew a raspberry before levitating away from him, leaving the purple masked turtle narrow his eyes. Ariana and Whitman noticed the scene as they giggled under their breaths.

"Well, it's nice to see you again, Doctor Whitman." Ariana said to the mutant chameleon.

"You too. Just like Rockwell, the Kraang experimented on my mind that enhanced my camouflage powers and returning my vast intellect at last." Dr. Whitman explained in a French accent as she adjusted her wrist bracelets on her arms. "I've heard from Samara that you're the genius of your team. We got a lot of catching up to do."

"Rockwell and Whitman are the brains of the team." Slash explained. "These are our new recruits."

June Song and Silver Osborn walked up to Vee and Ezra.

"It's great to see you, June." Vee smiled at June.

"You too, Venus De Milo. Since we have a city to save, I got make a good appearance." June said.

"Yeah, that style fits you way better." Vee agreed.

"Hey, Ezra." Silver smiled. "Like the new powers?"

"Yeah, totally awesome." Ezra smiled.

"And these are the final members of our team." Samara said as she turned towards the nearby building.

Everyone looked up to see Pigeon Pete and Amber standing on the top of the next building from above.

"Pigeon Pete? The world's most useless mutant?" Raph questioned skeptically.

"Hey!" Pigeon Pete snapped. He launched himself off the building and landed sloppily near the red masked turtle, but he quickly got back up on his feer from the crash. "I've toughened up a lot since the last time you saw me! I was just a pigeon-boy, now I'm a pigeon-man. I'm the team spy!"

"More like decoy." Raph muttered.

"And since our last encounter, I've been an excellent team spy as well." Amber said, hopping down to land near the red mage kunoichi.

"Better you than him." Camilla scoffed.

Slash lifted a loaf of bread and tossed it in the air, making the pigeon mutant squealed in glee as he went to nibble it down.

"Well, it's great to see you again, Samara." Kirana smiled, shaking hands with a feline mage mutant. "It's been awhile since we saw you and Slash."

"Same with you." Samara smiled back.

"Some leader, Slash." Leo snapped as he shoved past Raph and Camilla with an apathetic look on his face. "Using your teammate as bait!"

"You got a problem with that, Leonardo?" Slash asked with a glare.

"You attacked us. You tried to destroy us!" Leo snapped angrily.

Kirana moved forward and placed a hand on Leo's shoulder, but Leo didn't react or say anything to that.

"I...wasn't right in the head then." Slash said honestly. He clapped his hand over his forehead. "It was the mutagen!"

"Please, Leo. You have to give him a chance." Kirana said. She stepped closer to the blue masked turtle and tried to calm him down. "I even sensed his aura and there's no evil essence in his soul."

"Slash is telling the truth. Ever since that mutagen messed up his mind, I've been helping him out a lot. He's good now." Samara explained.

"He did help us, Leo." Mikey said softly.

"Yeah, everyone deserves a second chance." Talia agreed.

"We trust him with our lives." Leatherhead added, putting his hand on Slash's shoulder. "Come, Turtles, Mages. Meet our benefactor. Then you will surely change your mind, Leonardo."

"Look Leo, I know he tried to kill us and all. But if we're gonna save New York, then we have to trust them." Vee said.

"She's right. We just have to do this for New York." Ezra agreed.

The Mighty Mutanimals and the Amazons turned away from the Turtles and the K-5. Raph, Camilla, Donnie, Ariana, Mikey, Talia, Vee, and Ezra followed after them. Leo looked at Kirana, who gave him a firm expression on her face.

"Just give him a chance, Leo." Kirana said. "After all, my siblings and I did trust Samara after what she did."

Leo stared at Kirana with a firm look and sighed heavily.

"Fine." Leo grumbled as he moved forward after his team. His voice became serious and threatened just for Slash to hear with his ears. "But if this is a trap, your shell is mine, Slash."

"Just try to work on your attitude with Slash, okay?" Kirana smiled slightly.

"I don't know, but I'll try." Leo said.

Kirana kissed Leo on the cheek and followed after her team while Leo smiled and followed after his team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The K-5 followed the Amazons across the New York City rooftops and stopped to see the abandoned building from above that appeared to be the Amazon's lair. The eight heroines and two heroes dropped down inside the building with Mala leading the group. They strolled into the empty room and the lights lit up that revealed a familiar mage in a black bodysuit and a familiar alien leaning on a wooden desk.

"Greetings, K-5." The pair greeted.

"Leia? Kale?" Kirana gasped sharply.

"Great to see you, guys. It's been a long time." Kale said with a smile.

"We thought you got mutated like the rest of New York!" Camilla said as she stepped forward with a shock look.

"We made it way past that." Leia explained. "We tried to find you five, but you were gone. Fortunately, we tracked down these brave warriors to help keep up the fight against the Kraang for us to investigate their evil scheme."

"We owe them a debt of gratitude." Samara said to the mage kunoichi and alien.

"Is there any contact you've made outside the city?" Ezra asked.

"No one in the outside world knows what's really going on around the city." Kale replied. "The military, the media, they're no help. They're all controlled by the Kraang. But now that the K-5 is back, we can stop the invasion together."

"Of course." Samara nodded.

"What's the Kraang's plan?" Kirana asked Leia and Kale.

"The Kraang have spent the last few months building a mutagen missile, which they're gonna fire at the earth itself." Leia explained.

"There's enough mutagen in that payload..." Ariana said.

"To mutate the earth into another Dimension X." Dr. Whitman finished.

"Exactly!" Ariana and Whitman smiled in agreement.

"We're gonna need other help as well." Ezra stated.

"That's why we've got the Mutanimals and the Turtles." Silver responded.

Suddenly, the Kraang droids showed up in the room from crashing through the doors and ran towards the heroes with laser guns armed in their hands. But this time, they brought the Biodroids to help them in their fight. The K-5 and the Amazons got into their fighting stance, protecting Leia and Kale from danger.

"Oh, no! They're here!" Kale gasped in panic.

"It is the ones called the K-5!" A Kraang droid spoke. "And the others calling themselves the Amazons!"

"Get 'em!" Kirana and Samara ordered their team.

The K-5 and the Amazons launched into action. Mala immediately took on the Biodroid and ripped them in shreds as she hissed dangerously. Ezra threw his shield to boomerang hit a couple of Kraangdroids and it came back to his hand. Samara swung her electric claws around to slice the Kraang droids. Ariana raced up to deliver several purple arrow-like energy blasts at the Kraang droids one by one from the nearby stairs. Whitman aimed her wrist bracelets at each Kraang droid coming in her way and released many dark green energy blasts at them. Amber's giant ears grabbed the Kraang droids and smashed them mercilessly into the ground. Kirana sliced the incoming Kraang droids with her twin tessen from every direction. Camilla rocketed her gauntlets straight at the Biodroid while Talia finished the last Biodroid with her whip slash. In quick succession, each of the Kraang droid and the Biodroid were taken down.

During the fight, Kale was typing his fingers rapidly at the computer keyboard and swiftly transferred all the data he has received about the Kraang onto a silver flash drive. As Leia pulled it out of the computer, she got herself shocked by a stray blast from the Kraang droid. Her loud scream caught everyone's attention as they watched the dark mage kunoichi collapsed to the floor.

"No! Leia!" Kale hollered.

"There's too many of them!" Ezra alerted.

"Time to evacuate!" Silver agreed.

"Amazons, we're leaving!" Samara ordered her team.

"Mages, fall back!" Kirana commanded her team.

Mala immediately came to Leia's aid and dashed out of the building with the other heroines and heroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the secret underground hideout, Leia was lying herself on the couch as Kale faced the K-5 and the Amazons to tell them about the flash drive.

"We have enough intel about the Kraang missile inside this drive." Kale explained as he handed Kirana the flash drive in his hands. "You ten have to work together to defeat the Kraang's plan before it's too late."

"I will take care of her. You all must stop that missile before it is too late." Sage said firmly.

The eight heroines and two heroes nodded and walked into Ariana's lab to observe the info from the flash drive.

"This is really simple!" Ariana exclaimed as she looked over her laptop that shown the Kraang intel on the screen. "We can disable the guidance system and hacked in the missile."

"Of course, then it'll send the missile somewhere it can't do any harm." Dr. Whitman said with understanding eyes. "Great idea, Ariana."

"It's how I roll." Ariana smiled.

"Alright, my team will check in from above and then we drop down and disarm the missile." Kirana said to Samara.

"And my team will do a ground attack that'll distract the Kraang from the missile." Samara said, smacking her left fist into her palm. "They won't even know what hit 'em."

"Alright." Kirana grinned with a nod. "Good luck, Samara."

"You too." Samara grinned back. She then looked to her team. "Come on, team! We got work to do!"

Samara, Whitman, and Amber headed out of the exit. Mala and Silver looked at Talia and Ezra with a smile before following their team.

"We need to find a way to drop down on that missile." Kirana said, turning to the purple mage kunoichi. "Any ideas, Ariana?"

"Oh, I've got something that just might work." Ariana smiled slyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirana and Camilla groaned in frustration while Talia and Ezra sat down on the ground in boredom when Ariana took them back to the same rooftop as the four mage kunoichis and one mage ninja faced the purple mage kunoichi's invisible invention once again.

"This again?" Ezra groaned.

"Are we gonna take down the missile with nothingness?" Talia asked in confusion.

"Not really." Ariana grinned simply.

Ariana clicked the green button on the remote in her hand. Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra watched as Ariana's invisible invention became visible to their eyes. They gasped in awe and became immediately awestruck by the amazing flying vehicle with their mouths hanging open. It was a white futuristic supersonic jet designed for flight with effective speed. The hatchet suddenly and slowly opened, revealing a space for one flight attendant and four passengers with each station like the Sonicruiser.

"Whoa." Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra said surprisingly.

"I give you the Magnolia Jet!" Ariana announced with a smile.

"Cool!" Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra grinned slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the Amazons waited patiently in the alley for the right time to attack. They watched Kraang Subprime getting frustrated with the Kraang droids with a shout as Eliza, now named Valerie, was rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Alright ladies, we'll give those pesky Kraang a ground attack. Long enough for the K-5 to disarm the missile." Samara whispered to her team. "Got it?"

"Got it." Mala whispered back.

"Hai." Amber muttered with a nod.

"Roger that." Silver whispered.

"Understood." Whitman murmured.

"Now let's do this." Samara smiled boldly.

Samara raced forward with her team following behind her. The Amazons immediately ran out of the alley and attacked several Kraang droids fiercely. Kraang Subprime and Valerie blinked once as they waited for the other Kraang droids to attack, but neither of the alien robots don't move in reaction.

"I am surrounded by incompetence!" Kraang Subprime groaned.

"Don't just stand there like morons, get them!" Valerie ordered loudly.

The Kraang droids finally understood and started firing pink energy blasts from their laser guns. The Amazons continued to attack viciously as they smashed the alien robots into bits. The five mutant heroes turned around to see the Mighty Mutanimals charging against the Kraang droids as if they want to join the fight with them. One by one, all the Kraang droids were no match for the combination attacks from the Mighty Mutanimals and the Amazons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Above the sky, the Magnolia Jet was flying towards the missile in the air controlled by as an observant air pilot.

"The Amazons' ground charge is the perfect distraction!" Camilla commented as her eyes stared at the screen from her station. "And looks like the Mighty Mutanimals are helping them down there."

"While the Kraang are focusing on them, we'll stop the missile!" Talia agreed from her station. "Man, working together is fun."

"So, what are we gonna do when we get to the missile, Ariana?" Kirana asked from her station.

"According to Kale's data, the missile guidance system is using a form of binary code." Ariana explained. "With that, we'll shut down the missile permanently."

"Hey, guys!" Ezra shouted happily. "We got a blimp heading to the missile."

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia checked the screen and saw a green blimp with five figures riding on it flying towards the missile from distance.

"I'm getting report for that blimp and it's the Turtles." Ariana said to her siblings. "They're heading to the missile as well."

"Then, take us there." Kirana instructed. "We need to help the Turtles."

Ariana landed the Magnolia Jet on the rooftop near the missile and camouflaged the flying vehicle as the mages sprinted themselves in the air and landed perfectly on the missile with the Turtles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down below, Kraang Subprime moved towards the launch panel. But Slash noticed him and dashed towards the pink blob. Slash smacked his mace at the Kraang blob that send him flying into Valerie, who was blasting neon pink energy beams at Whitman and Pigeon Pete with her fingers until she got crashed to the ground by the Kraang Subprime. Valerie got up from the Kraang Subprime and moved towards the launchpad, but Samara saw the gynoid running and rushed over to her as she slashed the air in front of her and fired two beams that hit Valerie's back with her electric claws. Valerie immediately fell to the ground, but she stretched out her left arm to reach the launch pad and hit the launch button. The rocket began to boot up with the Turtles and the K-5 on tip of the it.

"For the glory of Kraang!" Valerie cackled.

"Excellent, Valerie!" Kraang Subprime smiled evilly.

The rocket launched into the sky with a blast of smoke, leaving the Mighty Mutanimals and the Amazons watched in horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Turtles and the K-5 rode on the rocket straight into the atmosphere, they found themselves against the flying Kraang droids that are sent to stop them for ruining their plans. Leo, Kirana, Raph, Camilla, Mikey, Talia, Vee, and Ezra took out their weapons as they went forward to attack the Kraang droids. Donnie and Ariana nodded their heads as they created a hole for them to enter inside and tried to reset the coordinates of the missile defense system. In a few quick seconds, the purple masked turtle and the purple mage kunoichi have completed their work.

"We got it!" Ariana screamed to her siblings and her mutant friends.

"The missile is setting a course for the heart of the sun!" Donnie yelled.

"Now, what do we do?!" Mikey screamed.

"Jump!" Leo screamed back.

"Are you insane?!" Talia hollered. "We're miles up here!"

"Unless you have any better ideas, just do it!" Kirana hollered back.

The Turtles and the K-5 jumped off of the missile as they watched it being destroyed in a blast of pink light. The five masked turtles used their gliders to get back to the Turtle Blimp safety while the five mages landed on their seats inside the Magnolia Jet that Ariana have sent flying straight towards them to bring them back to the city.

"Okay, that was close! I saw my entire life flash before my eyes!" Talia exclaimed in fear.

"What did you see?" Ariana asked.

"Everything." Talia replied. "But I'm good."

The two flying vehicles flew back down to the battle between the Kraang and the two heroic teams as the Turtle Blimp shot out garbage balls down at Kraang Subprime and the Magnolia Jet fired a blast of white energy at Valerie before the vehicles came closer to the ground safe and sound.

"Kraang! Retreat...for now! Retreat!" Kraang Subprime squealed as he returned to his droid form and rocketed into the sky.

Valerie rocketed into the sky to follow Kraang Subprime with her rocket boots as each Kraang droid took off from the battle field. The Mutanimals and the Amazons cheered in victory as the Turtles and the K-5 climbed out of their vehicles.

"Leatherhead!" Mikey squealed.

"Mala!" Talia screamed.

Mikey and Talia ran up to hug their mutant friends once again.

"My friend." Leatherhead and Mala smiled slightly.

"I was so scared I'd never see you again." Mikey whispered.

"Me too." Talia said softly.

"Nice job back there, Pete." Raph complimented as she was walking towards the mutant pigeon. He held out his hand for a high-three, but he pulled it away when Pigeon Pete tried to hit it. "Aw, too slow!"

Camilla and Amber giggled for Raph's trick on Pigeon Pete.

"Awesome job, June." Vee smiled. "Maybe we can learn each other's magic skills some time."

"It's on, De Milo." June smirked as she fist bumped with Vee.

Ezra and Silver high fived each other for their work.

"You know..." Donnie said as he cleared his throat to Doctor Rockwell. "I think there's room enough for two mutant geniuses in this city, Rockwell."

"I concur. Of course, warm-blooded mammals are still considered far more intelligent than inferior, cold-blooded, tiny-brained reptiles." Rockwell teased. He nudged Donnie with a chuckle. "Burn."

Ariana and Whitman rolled their eyes with smiles on their face.

Leo walked to Slash and Samara with Kirana at his side.

"I gotta admit, Slash, I'm impressed." Leo admitted with a smile. "You and Samara stepped up and saved your teammates when they needed you two the most."

"Told ya I changed, Leonardo. I'm a different kinda turtle now." Slash said.

Leo and Slash shook heads. Kirana and Samara sighed in relief as they are glad that their boys are getting along.

"I'm so proud of you both." Samara said to Leo and Slash with a grin.

"I concur." Kirana agreed. "But now it's time to storm TCRI!"

"We go to Dimension X and save the citizens of New York." Leo declared.

The Turtles, the K-5, the Mighty Mutanimals, and the Amazons dashed off as they are ready to begin the next stage of their mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 636 48
Nine Turtles with their own set of personalities, strengths, and weaknesses learn that one is starting to change sides, and one of them is encouragin...
12.8K 217 20
The Turtles and there friends face the biggest threat there is. The Kraang
5.9K 560 58
It's been confirmed by many scientists that there is more than one galaxy. So many, in fact, that is it inpossible to explore all of them. The techno...
21.2K 348 27
When Weiss Schnee discovers four teenage mutant ninja turtles, she is forced to confront her past in order to save them from the Schnee Dust Company...