K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Attack of the Mega Shade!

27 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

In the Shadow Clan HQ, Lady Shade and Amora stood in front of the glass window into the depths of Viral's lab. They watched Kuro sleeping on the operation table strapped with tight steel chains. He was hooked up with five mechanic cuffs on his neck, arms, and legs that made Kuro panting painfully for air. Lady Shade and Amora realized that one mind-controlled collar wasn't enough for Kuro to stay in the black mage's control, forcing Kuro to endure multiple blue serum on the cuffs attached to heavy cables that was plugged into a large device behind the operation table.

"Kuro, please forgive me." Lady Shade said sadly. "I should have never allowed it to go this far. I will destroy both Sage and the K-5 for making you suffer this way."

"Sleep now, brother." Amora said. "Our revenge is soon at hand."

The doors swung open that caught Amora and Lady Shade's attention. They turned back just in time to see Jinx and Crystallia walking towards them.

"Mistress Shade, you summoned for us?" Crystallia said.

"I sense that the K-5 are soon to make another move. Double security. Watch Kuro at all times." Lady Shade ordered.

"We are on it." Jinx said with a nod. "They'll never get past us."

"Do not fail my mother's orders." Amora said threateningly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Talia sat on the floor to watch another episode of Fujita Des Cartes. She watched the four trading carded superheroines battling against the nerfarious mafia members. Her eyes widened in excitement by the sight of battle.

"They're so awesome!" Talia cheered. "Too bad the guys are totally missing this."

Ezra came from the entrance with a big box in his hand.

"We're all in the lab, Talia." Ezra said. "Kirana wants to discuss the plan."

"Alright." Talia said as she walked over. "Need a hand?"

"Maybe." Ezra responded, feeling the box getting heavy.

"Here." Talia said as she lifted the box in her hands and followed Ezra to the lab. Talia placed the box on the table and the two siblings walked over to see their older sisters were going over the plans to rescue Kuro.

"How about we do a full frontal assault?" Camilla suggested. "We bash our way in and take no prisoners!"

"Uh, do you remember what happened last time?" Kirana reminded. "We couldn't even get through the front door. All we need is better stealth to rescue our brother."

"Which leads me to present my latest invention." Ariana said.

Ariana held up a small white box in her hand and opened it up to reveal five earrings. One was a pair of blue spades, another was a pair of red hearts, the third was a pair of purple clovers, the fourth one was a pair of orange diamonds, and the last one was a pair of turquoise tears.

"Is it disguised as these earrings?" Ezra asked

"That's my latest invention. The Mark X-1 Experimental Urban Stealth Devices." Ariana explained.

"You invented five earrings?" Camilla questioned as she took off her earrings and put on the heart-shaped ones. "Because I've got tons of them in my room."

"To blend in perfectly with the clear environment of New York City." Ariana responded as she, Kirana, Talia, and Ezra put on the earrings. "If we wanna break into Shade's lair, these devices are the only thing to use. The Shadow Clan will never see us coming."

"Well, it does have stealth mode action." Talia added with a smile. She touched her orange earrings and then she was completely out of sight in seconds. "Wicked."

"Best. Invention. Ever." Kirana said slowly.

"Oh, hey girls, I found something today that you're all gonna love." Ezra said as he went to the box on the table.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia went to the box as Ezra opened it and they looked inside to find five heart pillows. Kirana picked up the blue pillow that had her name stitched on in emerald green thread, Camilla picked up the red pillow that had her name stitched on in kelly green thread, Ariana picked up the purple pillow that had her name stitched on in olive green thread, Talia picked up the orange pillow that had her name stitched on in lime green thread, and Ezra picked up the teal pillow that had his name stitched on in sea green thread.

"Pillows?!" Talia smiled.

"And they have our names on them!" Ariana gasped in delight.

"They're so soft too!" Camilla smiled.

"Ezra, these are amazing!" Kirana smiled. "How did you get these?"

"I was walking on the streets and I found a pillow store." Ezra explained. "I had enough money to buy those pillows and the lady who runs it stitched your names on them."

"This is very nice." Talia said. "Thank you."

"What would we do without you." Kirana added.

The K-5 smiled at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, the K-5 leapt from rooftops to rooftops until they finally made their way to the Shadow Clan building in camouflage mode.

"Remember the plan: we break into Shade's lair, steal one of those mind collars for Ariana, and save Kuro." Kirana reminded.

"Doesn't sound too hard." Talia said.

The K-5 finally stood on the edge of the building right in front of Lady Shade's lair. They observed the Shadow Droids, who are guarding the front doors from below.

"Ready, Talia?" Ariana asked Talia.

"You know I am." Talia smiled.

Talia slowly summoned her whip and wrapped the Shadow Clan tight, sending them flying to the road ground and destroyed them without problem. The mages exchanged smiles as the earrings had proven surprisingly effective against the evil clan robots.

"Let's go." Kirana said. "Now let's head for Viral's lab and get that mind collar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Shadow Clan building, the K-5 snuck inside the secret chamber room and hid on top of the large dragon statue.

"We're almost to the lab." Ezra whispered to his older sisters.

"We're definitely gonna make it this time." Talia whispered hopefully.

The K-5 quietly hopped down to the ground and sprinted themselves to the lab entrance, but Camilla got hit to the wall by a pink lightning-like energy blast. Kirana, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra looked to the person who attacked their red mage sister and it was Jinx!

"Oh, how marvelous! We got five mage trespassers up in here!" Jinx smiled.

"Surprise, ladies and gentleman!" Crystallia grinned as she walked into the room next to Jinx. "This time, we won't let you get to the wolf boy!"

"Five mages versus two complete morons." Kirana smirked as she and her younger siblings summoned out their weapons in their own fighting stances. "We totally got this."

"Well, well, well." Tigress said sinisterly as she walked up between Crystallia and Jinx with her burnt orange energized claws extended out. "I can see the mage gathering has just begun."

The K-5 charged forward to fight Jinx, Crystallia, and Tigress. Kirana slashed swiftly straight down at Tigress with her twin tessen multiple times and Tigress attacked Kirana with a quick series of claw swipes. The slashing kept going until they grasped each other.

"Kirana, I am going to tear the heart right off of your body." Tigress said.

"If you can try, cat-woman." Kirana taunted.

Talia jumped up very high and repeatedly whipped Jinx before delivering a final lashing whip to the luck mage mutant, sending her tumbling away when the orange mage kunoichi landed back to the ground. Suddenly, she was hit in the back of her head by Ezra's shield and she was knocked off her feet by the teal mage ninja himself.

"You wanna take on my sweet moves, Jinx." Talia smiled cockily, as Ezra helped her up.

"Bring it on, ninja girl and boy!" Jinx smiled slyly, as she got up.

Jinx ran up to propel herself into the air and fired a pink continuous lightning-like energy beam from her palms at Talia before firing individual energy bolts from her two index fingers pointing at Ezra. Ariana stabbed her spear into the ground to unleash a large powerful purple explosive shockwave and Camilla jumped into the air to fire her rocket gauntlets in a 360 degree fashion as both attacks effectively hit Crystallia, who got up and fired a hail of strong crystal shards at the two mage kunoichis, who dodged out of the way.

"Anyone ever tell you, that you've got a terrible aim as a crystal freak?" Camilla asked mockingly.

Crystallia growled at that question and continued firing many crystal shards at the two mage kunoichis, who were climbing all the way up to the large bat statue and hid behind the head.

"You just had to tick her off!" Ariana yelled.

Camilla grinned slightly and peeked down at the crystal mage mutant before she and her younger sister jumped down to deliver a flurry of rapid kicks at Crystallia's face.

Suddenly, three Shade Clones arrived in the secret chamber room with their fighting stances that caught Camilla and Ariana's attention.

"Oh, not these freaks again." Camilla groaned.

Kirana delivered a powerful spinning kick at Tigress and detected the dark mage clones entering the battlefield.

"Guys, there's too many of them!" Kirana yelled. "Get out of here!"

"Retreat?" Camilla asked surprisingly as she delivered a strong punch at Crystallia.

"Tactical retreat." Ariana corrected as she ran towards the exit.

Talia and Ezra ran behind Ariana and Camilla, who were following after Kirana.

"Block the doors! Don't let them escape!" Tigress ordered the mage mutants.

As the K-5 were reaching the gate to escape, Crystallia sprinted cruelly toward Camilla and her crystal arms blades pierced straight into the red mage kunoichi's right arm and left leg, slamming her violently to the ground.

"Camilla!" Kirana shouted.

Kirana ran back to lift her younger sister with an arm behind her back. Ariana also helped her older sister out. Camilla can barely stand on her feet as she could feel herself sorely tired and her strong sense of determination had slowly vanished. Tigress already had a gun ready to shoot the sisters. Ezra suddenly furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes glowed blazing teal with anger to his enemies in front of his sisters.

"ENOUGH!" Ezra yelled.

Ezra shot a teal energy ball at the gun to destroy it into ash, making the tiger mage mutant gasp in shock and growl back at Ezra. Tigress, Jinx, Crystallia, and the Shade clones grinned as they threateningly walked towards the siblings, but Ezra quickly conjured up a force field that protected him and his sisters. Ezra then opened up a portal inside the force field and it quickly sucked up Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia. Before Ezra could jump in, Tigress had already broken the force field and knocked out the teal mage ninja with a single punch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the rooftops, the portal opened to drop off Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia before it closed itself up.

"Ezra must've used his magic to teleport us here." Ariana said, as she and her sisters got up.

"But where is he?" Camilla asked, worriedly.

The sisters looked around for their younger brother, but then looked at Shade's lair.

"No." Kirana breathed out. "He's gone. And...it's all my fault. If I didn't talk everybody into going on this mission, Ezra wouldn't be in this!"

"We can still go back in and save him!" Talia said, determinedly. "Let's hurry!"

Camilla winced in pain and Ariana helped her stand.

"I'm sorry, Talia." Ariana frowned. "But Camila needs to heal back at the fortress. We have to give her a cast immediately."

Talia sadly looked down, but nodded her head. She looked at Shade's lair one more time.

"We'll come back for you, Ezra." Talia whispered. "I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Shade's lair, two Shadow droids held Ezra as hostage. The teal mage ninja was unconscious and Shade's minions were talking to each other.

"You two idiots couldn't even do one simple task!" Tigress growled as she turned to glare at Jinx and Crystallia.

"What happened?" Lady Shade demanded.

Tigress, Jinx, Crystallia, and the Shade clones immediately knelt one knee to the ground as Lady Shade and Amora walked inside the chamber room.

"The K-5 tried to sneak into the lair again and we drove the sisters away but we caught the boy, Mistress Shade." Tigress reported. "I assure you we can handle them."

"If the K-5 break in here again, I assure you I will handle all of you." Lady Shade said coldly.

Lady Shade then walked over to Ezra and put her hand on his face.

"But for now, take him to Viral." Lady Shade ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the K-5 kunoichis sat on the couch with exhaustion. Leia kept them company as she slowly put an ice bag on Ariana's head. Talia was stretching her arms next to Camilla. Kirana was crossing her arms over her chest with a face of anger and disappointment.

"You're gonna have to lay off for awhile and heal yourself up." Leia said as she waved her magic to wrap Camilla's ankle.

"I'll heal later, Leia." Camilla said. "Right now, I wanna kick those mutant freaks' butt."

"There is no need to prove your foolishness again." Sage said as she walked into the living room with a worry look on her face. Norbit was walking by her side.

"Mother, we have to get one of those mind collars." Kirana said. "It's the only way Ariana can create a cure for Kuro. What's worse is that Ezra got captured, he could get really hurt."

"I will immediately get my armor to rescue Ezra." Norbit said.

"Wait, Norbit. I appreciate the effort, but you all must remember your lives are just as important to me, my daughters." Sage said with a serious face. "Because until then, no missions after Camilla heals her ankle."

"What?!" Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia shouted.

"C'mon, mother! Ezra is in there! He needs us!" Camilla pleaded as she stood up from the couch.

"I am sure that Ezra will find a way to escape. I will not allow this mistake to happen again, it will risk your brother's life." Sage said with narrowed eyes. "Rest and get well, my daughter."

As Sage headed into the dojo, Camilla plopped back down on the couch. Norbit lowered his head in sadness and Leia comforted him.

"Oh, Norbit." Leia frowned.

"Sorry, guys." Camilla said sadly.

"Don't worry about it, Camilla. We'll get Ezra back." Kirana said as her hand touched her younger sister's shoulder. "We can't always rely on technology during our missions."

"So what are you going to do then?" Ariana asked.

"I'm going to Shade's lair to rescue our brother, alone." Kirana replied as she marched up to her room.

"Alone?" Ariana repeated.

Ariana looked back at Camilla, Talia, and Leia as the three mages exchanged worried looks at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dojo, Norbit walked in and stood in front of Sage, who was meditating on the floor.

"Sage, I know that you have said no missions, but I cannot be helpless as my best friend is trapped by Shade." Norbit explained. "Please, can we help him?"

Sage widened her eyes in surprise as Norbit actually said please, but she smiled and stood up.

"I understand, my friend." Sage agreed. "I might have something that will help us save my son. Wait here."

Sage went to her room as Norbit watched her leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Viral's laboratory, Ezra was placed in a cage designed as a bedroom. The teal mage ninja woke up and moaned as he sat up. He looked around and spotted a window. He got up to walk over to it, but something held him back. Ezra looked back and saw chains that were attached to his hands and his waist to the floor. He struggled as he was trying to break free, but it was no use. Suddenly, the cage door opened and Lady Shade walked in before she closed the door behind her.

"Shade." Ezra glared. "Why did you bring me here?"

"This is your new home, boy." Lady Shade responded. "I hope you enjoy the room I've displayed for you."

"Nope, feels like a cage to me." Ezra huffed.

"I know that you and your sisters were sneaking in here to save him." Lady Shade said as she pressed a button.

The window blinds moved away to reveal the torture of Kuro to Ezra, who gasped in shock at the scene.

"I sacrificed this for love." Lady Shade explained. "This is what's right for my son."

"He's not your son!" Ezra snapped. "This isn't love, it's torture!"

"Silence!" Lady Shade shouted. "You can not help him this time. In the morning, you'll have a surprise from the Shadow Clan; becoming one of us with the collars. Have a good night sleep, Dastren's son."

Ezra gasped again as Lady Shade grinned evilly. She walked out of the cage and shut the door behind her. The door locked automatically and Ezra sat on the bed in disappointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress dojo, Sage held out a scroll and Norbit watched as she sat on the floor to chant the mantra. She chanted the mantra in Japanese and a mist of white energy magic came from the scroll to fly out of the dojo.

"Magic came from the scroll." Norbit said.

"I have sent Ezra a healing mantra to his mind." Sage explained. "I just hope that he will recover and have faith in himself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Viral's lab, Sage's magic mantra traveled through the cage door and fused itself into Ezra's head. The teal mage ninja sat up with a gasp as he received the mantra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the night, Kirana got dressed herself in her spirit quest attire. She quietly exited out of her room and snuck out of the fortress exit as she wasn't paying attention of the faint glow coming from the kitchen. Talia was digging through the fridge for pizza leftovers until she poked her head out to see Kirana exiting out of the fortress exit.

"Oh boy." Talia whispered.

Talia finished eating two pizza slices and followed silently after Kirana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Kirana hopped from the rooftops to rooftops until she finally arrived at her destination. She stood on the edge of the rooftop and stared straight down to the Shadow Clan building, but a dark shadow started sneaking up behind her. Kirana narrowed her eyes and pinned the dark shadow down to the ground, but her eyes widened wide when the dark shadow was actually her youngest sister.

"Talia, what are you doing here?" Kirana asked surprisingly.

"I'm here to back you up, that's what." Talia replied.

"It's too dangerous." Kirana said. "I have to do this alone."

"Look, I just want to help you, sis." Talia said, determinedly. "You had no idea I was up here. Plus, I made a promise to get Ezra back. I don't care what you say. I'm going. Like I said, I'm here for you. And Ezra needs both of us."

Kirana became reluctant to accept Talia's assistance, but she eventually gave in.

"Alright then." Kirana sighed with a smile. "Let's go get that mind collar and save Ezra."

"Way ahead of you." Talia said with a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirana and Talia silently jumped down into Lady Shade's throne room, where Masque and Galva are sleeping on the floor. They quietly tiptoed past the mage mutants and snuck into Viral's lab. They looked around the cells and managed to find Ezra's cage. They looked inside and saw their little brother on the bed and he hasn't noticed his sisters came to his rescue.

"Ezra." Talia whispered.

Ezra looked at the door and got up in surprise. He smiled as Kirana and Talia unlocked the door and rushed in.

"Girls!" Ezra whispered. "What took so long?!"

"Shh!" Talia shushed. "We gotta keep quiet."

Kirana used her magic to unlock Ezra's chains and he immediately engulfed her in a hug after she was done. Talia smiled and joined in the hug. After that, the three mages exited the cell. They walked soundlessly into the experimental room, where they found the tray of the mind-controlled collars.

"There they are." Kirana whispered to Talia and Ezra.

Kirana grabbed one mind-controlled collar and placed it in her waist belt. Before they could exit the lab, they are confronted again by Jinx and Crystallia.

"Caught ya again! I have been getting no beauty sleep cause of you three!" Jinx said sassily.

"Shade is forcing us to keep the eye out 24/7 and I thought watching the wolf boy was boring." Crystallia hissed.

"Easy, ladies." Ezra said as he, Kirana, and Talia put their hands up in the air as a surrender. "Look, we're putting our hands up."

Neither Jinx or Crystallia were suspicious about the surrender as they took it very easily.

"I say we make the mage fusion monster!" Crystallia suggested cruelly.

"Best idea I've heard all day." Jinx agreed. Then, her smile changed into a sinister grin. "But, I've got an even better idea. How about we send them to the mutagen vat?"

"Now you're talking." Crystallia grinned back.

Crystallia and Jinx laughed maniacally as Kirana, Talia, and Ezra weren't liking where this was going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the three mages and robot companion are sitting on the couch with worried faces as Kale arrived quickly into the living room.

"Hey, everyone. I'm here." Kale said. "I left to grab some pizza gynoza for lunch and dinner in the fridge. So what's going on?"

"Kirana and Talia are gone, and they're not picking up their K-Phones." Leia replied as she held up her K-Phone. "We better check it out."

"It's obvious to know where they went." Camilla said. "They went to Lady Shade's lair."

Camilla got up from the couch and walked slowly to the fortress exit.

"You are going nowhere, Camilla." Sage said sternly. She looked around the living room and noticed that two mages aren't here with the others. "Where are your sisters?"

"Heh, a good question, mother." Ariana laughed nervously.

Camilla, Leia, and Kale gulped as they know that Sage is not going to like this.

"Oh no." Norbit said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Viral's lab, three mages siblings were dangling inside a cage over a vat of mutagen. Jinx and Crystallia stood on the edge of the mutagen tank.

"Let's make a freaky three-headed goo mage mutant." Crystallia said slyly.

"I can't wait to see that." Jinx laughed.

Kirana looked down at the mutagen tank and formed a cunning smile at the two evil mage mutants.

"Wait, you just wanna make a goo mage mutant? That's lame." Kirana said mockingly. "Why not throw more stuff in the mutagen?"

"Make a super mutant? Hmm, I like that idea. Let's spice things up a bit." Jinx said with a sly grin. She looked up to see the Shade copies are standing near the exit. "Like them over there."

The Shade Clones narrowed their eyes and glared at Jinx for those words.

"Why not add octopus DNA?" Kirana asked.

"Are you crazy?!" Ezra whispered to Kirana

"Um, Kirana, what are you doing?" Talia whispered nervously.

"Stalling for time." Kirana whispered back.

"I like it! Let's do it." Crystallia said.

"Hey, clone freaks!" Jinx shouted mockingly. "It's bath time!"

Jinx shot out a strong blast of pink lightning-like energy at the Shade Clones, hitting them to the exit doors in pain. The Shade Clones growled and charged forward to jump over the luck mage mutant, but Jinx swiftly moved out of the way and the Shade Clones screamed in terror when they dove right into the mutagen tank. Crystallia then added an octopus potion into the mutagen tank. Neither of the mage mutants were aware of Kirana was trying to pick the lock with her magic.

Suddenly, Jinx and Crystallia gasped at the mutagen tank that caught Kirana, Talia, and Ezra's attention. The mage siblings looked down with wide eyes. The Shade Clones slowly began to radiate with a bright green glow and a giant mage mutant rose out of the tank. Three Shade Clones had combined themselves into a stronger form thanks to the effects of the mutagen. The female mage mutant has light grey skin, black lips, eight black octopus tentacles from the waist down, purple coral shell earrings, and a large golden scallop embodied on her chest.

"I think we really messed up big time, Rhona!" Jinx shouted in fear. "Let's bounce!"

Jinx and Crystallia quickly ran out of the lab just when Kirana unlocked the cage.

"Let's go!" Kirana said.

Kirana, Talia, and Ezra jumped out of the cage as they ran out of the room and exited out of Viral's lab. Tigress ran inside and saw the mages running out of here, but the bright green light caught her attention in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, every human citizens are minding their own business until the whole ground began shaking like an earthquake. They could see a giant mage mutant rising out of the ground in terror. She released out a fearsome roar and started terrorizing through the streets. Kirana, Talia, and Ezra made it out of Shade's lair just in time to watch the mage mutant wrecking the city with wide, shocking eyes.

"Looks like Jinx and Crystallia have created Mega Shade!" Talia exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, three mage girls, one alien, and one robot companion stared at the television screen to watch the news report.

"Is it an octopus alien from outer space or a product of science gone awry?" Joan Grody announced. "Nobody knows, but one thing is certain, stay indoors, and stay tuned for more on this edition of Grody To the Max."

Camilla, Ariana, Leia, and Kale stared silently as the TV screen went static when the Mega Shade flew towards the person holding the camera.

"Is it just me or does something about that monster look awfully familiar?" Kale asked.

"Definitely." Leia answered.

Suddenly, Norbit had a FaceTime call from someone. Leia looked at the screen and gasped.

"It's Ezra!" Leia alerted.

Leia pressed the answer button and Ezra's face was shown on the screen.

"Ezra, are you alright?" Norbit asked.

"Still bruised from Shade's lair, but Kirana and Talia came to save me." Ezra responded.

"Where are you guys?" Leia asked.

"In the middle of the chaos." Ezra answered. "We need back up, quick! You guys gotta hurry!"

"We will be there, Ezra." Norbit said.

Ezra hung up from FaceTime and his face vanished from the screen.

"Ezra and his sisters need our help." Norbit said.

"Norbit's right. We got to do something like now!" Camilla said.

Camilla, Ariana, Norbit, Leia, and Kale looked back to Sage, who was standing behind them in the living room.

"Go." Sage said firmly. "Find your siblings and save the city."

"Are you sure you're up for this, Camilla ?" Leia asked Camilla with concern.

"I can walk on my hands if I have to. We got to take that thing down." Camilla said.

"And I know exactly what we can use to help you walk." Ariana said with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Kirana, Talia, and Ezra leapt from rooftops to rooftops to catch up with Mega Shade as fast as they could. But Mega Shade spotted them out of the corner of her eyes and started slamming her tentacles at the mage kunoichis and mage ninja, who dodged out of the way with quick speed.

"What are we going to do now, Kirana?" Talia shouted.

"We got to distract it away from the people!" Kirana shouted back.

"So, let's take her down together!" Ezra agreed.

Kirana, Talia, and Ezra summoned out their weapons as they charged forward to attack Mega Shade in full speed.

"You're going down, Mega Shade!" Talia yelled.

Kirana, Talia, and Ezra used their weapons to attack Mega Shade, who was ramming her tentacles down at the two mage kunoichis and mage ninja that made them dodge away in time to attack again with their weapons. But Mega Shade grabbed Talia with her giant hand. Talia began screaming as Mega Shade devoured the orange mage kunoichi in her mouth.

"Talia!" Kirana and Ezra yelled in horror.

Mega Shade looked back down at Ezra and Kirana, who narrowed her eyes furiously and got into her fighting stance.

"I got this, Ezra." Kirana said. "Stay back."

"Kirana, no!" Ezra denied.

As Mega Shade was about to grab the blue mage kunoichi, a powerful teal energy ball hit her. Kirana and Mega Shade looked at the source and it came from Ezra, who had his eyes glowing blazing teal and was floating in mid air.

"Leave her alone, ya freak!" Ezra yelled.

Mega Shade growled and was about to grab the teal mage ninja, but multiple heart-shaped rockets came firing behind the giant mage mutant. Mega Shade fell down to the ground while roaring in pain.

Kirana and Ezra looked up to see four curvaceous armored battle suits standing on the edge of the building above with Norbit in his armor suit. Camilla wore a red battle suit with dark green accent, Kale wore an orange battle suit accented with light green accent, Ariana wore a purple battle suit with brownish green accent, and Leia wore a blue battle suit with emerald green accent.

"This is so cool!" Kale beamed.

"Now, this is way more awesome than video games." Leia grinned.

Camilla, Ariana, Leia, and Kale jumped down from the building and landed on the ground as they charged forward to attack Mega Shade with everything they got. Norbit went over to Kirana and Ezra for backup.

"Where is Talia?" Norbit asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Mega Shade's stomach, Talia stood on a platform perched into the organ wall and stared down at the stomach acid with fear in her eyes.

I got to get out of here. Talia thought. But how?

Talia looked around for a way out and looked up to see an opening hole that will lead her straight to the monster's throat.

Perfect. Talia smiled as she summoned her whip in her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the city, Mega Shade slammed her tentacles down at her enemies one by one. Camilla released a set of heart-shaped explosives at Mega Shade from the knuckles of her armored gauntlets. Kale acrobatically spun himself around in the air and directed two long, ribbon-like cutters with nanometer-thick mono-molecular edges to slice Mega Shade's incoming tentacles. Leia jumped into the air and attacked Mega Shade's tentacles with retractable Katar-style sword blade in a 360 degree fashion. Ariana shot out several high sectional density, armor-piercing metal spikes at Mega Shade's face with her railgun.

But Kirana's heart was so heavy that she can't even help out her sisters and friends against Mega Shade. Her sad loss of her youngest sister got interrupted when Ezra put a hand on her shoulder.

"I know it hurts." Ezra said. "But we can make it right for Talia."

Kirana looked up at Ezra and nodded. They concentrated and fused back into Abigail to help the fight. She summoned her weapon and began hitting Mega Shade a bunch of times. Abigail blew a raspberry at Mega Shade and charged forward to help her team and Norbit out. Abigail went over to her team, who are lying hard on the ground.

"Ariana, how do we stop that thing?" Kale asked Ariana.

"Yeah, what do we do?" Leia shouted.

"I don't know!" Ariana replied frantically.

Kale, Leia, Norbit, Camilla, and Abigail looked up as Mega Shade was standing above them. But Ariana was looking at something else on Mega Shade. Her eyes caught the sight of golden scallop embodied on her chest.

"Guys, it's the shell." Ariana said to her team. "The shell is her weakness."

"I'm on it." Abigail said with a nod.

Abigail charged forward and jumped high in the air as Mega Shade tried to attack the blue and teal mage fusion with her tentacles. Abigail unleashed a flurry of blue and teal energy slashes at the giant mage mutant, who screamed painfully when she took the hit. Mega Shade then glared up at Abigail as five tentacles slowly transformed into cannons and fired a hail of black blazing lasers at the blue and teal mage fusion. Ariana, Camilla, Leia, and Kale gasped as they watched Abigail took the attack and fell straight down at the ground in front of them.

"It can't get to it!" Abigail said as she slowly got up from the ground.

"What now? How do we stop this thing?" Camilla asked Ariana.

"How am I supposed to know?" Ariana snapped. "Besides, Talia is a huge fan of mystical creatures. Where is she anyway?"

Mega Shade was about to finish the mages and their friends, but she felt a disturbance inside her body. Talia had sliced the throat open in a X formation, making the giant mage mutant shriek in pain. Everyone had gasped shockingly and surprisingly as Talia fell to the ground unharmed.

"Talia, I can't believe it!" Abigail exclaimed as she ran over to hug Talia tightly.

"I know, right?" Talia smiled. "But let's just say that you don't want to know what I've been doing in there. And...whoa! Who are you?"

"Oh, right." Abigail giggled. "Names Abigail, the fusion who saved you from Kuro's bites."

"Now's our chance to finish this thing." Camilla declared. "Let's do this!"

The K-5 charged forward to fight Mega Shade with strength and speed. Kale and Leia ran forward to slice rapidly on Mega Shade in unison. Norbit fired a missile to hit Mega Shade's legs. Camilla and Ariana joined in to beat Mega Shade down with their armored weapons before Abigail slashed the giant mage mutant with her twin blade sword and Talia sent the tip of her whip in the opening throat and delivered a powerful orange energy wave at Mega Shade, blowing up the giant mage mutant from the inside in a great explosion. Then, the rain from the greenish tinge of the huge explosion of the Mega Shade fell all around the city. Abigail then unfused back into Kirana and Ezra. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, Ezra, Norbit, Leia, and Kale cheered for their victory.

"Pretty awesome, gang." Leia smiled.

"Well, we saved our brother from Shade." Talia smiled as she hugged Ezra.

"And we even got a mind collar." Kirana said. She turned towards Talia with a smile. "Not a bad day after all."

Talia smiled back at her oldest sister. Camilla and Ariana ran to Ezra with huge smiles and hugged him.

"Ezra!" Camilla cried.

"You're okay!" Ariana cried.

Ezra smiled and hugged them back.

"Thanks, girls." Ezra said. "I owe you guys one."

"We're siblings and we'll always stick together." Talia smiled.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra joined together in a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jinx and Crystallia knelt one knee down to the floor in the throne room.

"But, mistress, it was the K-5's faults for the mess." Crystallia pleaded. "They sabotaged mutagen."

"We tried to stop them, Ms. Shade. We're telling the truth." Jinx added.

"Enough of this." Lady Shade snapped as she turned away from Jinx and Crystallia. "Teach them a lesson of pain, Tigress."

"As you wish, Mistress." Tigress grinned.

Tigress walked down the stair steps with her claws extended out. Jinx and Crystallia both slowly backed away from Tigress, who was ready to pounce on them. The two mage mutant screamed as they turned around to sprint out of the throne room with Tigress chasing after them with a fearsome roar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 49 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...
38.9K 381 27
Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little girl along side them was helping them alon...
238 1 20
It took them 5 years to be ready, to come back to New York and take back there home. Raphael was happy with his life, he at first wanted to be with J...
12.8K 217 20
The Turtles and there friends face the biggest threat there is. The Kraang