K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Scroll Of The Demodragon

32 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

In the Crete Fortress, Camilla slept peacefully on her bed inside her bedroom.

"Camilla..." A female voice whispered.

Camilla opened her eyes at once as she got up and found herself hovering in a dark reddish, starry outer space room filled with dull brownish gold stars, constellations and various other celestial bodies floated around the circular perimeters of the room.

Suddenly, Camilla could see a feminine figure unraveling from the shadows. It was a tall, beautiful woman with a curvaceous figure speeding forward towards her. The woman's speed slowed down until she stopped right in front of Camilla, who was staring at her with a surprising face. The woman had deep-dark red skin, long bright red curly hair, and bright green eyes. She wore a long-sleeved red leotard with a black hooded cloak and red knee-length boots with black soles.

Camilla could feel strange but powerful energy beginning to grow inside of her as if it was making her better and stronger than before. She reached her hand out to get a better look of the mysterious woman's face behind the hooded cloak, but the woman grabbed Camilla's hand and started to speak.

"Camilla, your destiny must be fulfilled." The mysterious woman warned. "The time has come. There's a greater evil that is waiting to be summoned and you must stop it before it's too late."

Before Camilla could ask, she unexpectedly broke off with a small cough and everything erupted green flames all around her as she clutched her hands at her throat. The entire room was engulfed in green fire, leaving her completely hem in on the floating rock platform. She then saw unfamiliar demonic looking hooded creatures emerging from the green flames around her.

"Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa." The hooded creatures spoke in unison. "Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa."

Camilla stared in mute terror to watch the flames forming a face that looked something like a male demonic dragon. The face was staring down in front of her with a malicious smile.

"Navasa, zaan, kanda, athrovaxa, noruto, zavasay!" A demonic masculine voice spoke. "Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Kavaxas!"

"NOOOOO!" Camilla screamed.

Camilla gasped sharply as she woke up from her nightmare back in her bedroom. She began sweating and struggling to catch her breath while her red heart-shaped birthmarks were still glowing on her palms. Camilla then closed her eyes and surrounded herself with red psychic energy, disappearing from her bedroom and then reappeared on top of a building rooftop in seconds. She twisted her hand into a fist and opened it in the air, swirling her red magic to change her night clothing into her kunoichi outfit.

Camilla sat on the edge of the building rooftop and stared at the illuminating city.

"Could this really be happening?" Camilla thought with a worried face. "First, Ariana and now me?"

Suddenly, Camilla noticed that someone was hiding right behind her. She got up and stood on the rooftop ground as she quickly summoned her psychic energy magic and found herself face to face with five female masked mage kunoichis. They had a very voluptuous frame with a well-toned muscular built. They had slanted brown eyes and wore a skintight black bodysuit with metallic bracers over their arms and upper chest armor. They also wore metallic black domino masks with dark grey eye visors. But they each have different hairstyles: one had long black hair with bangs tied on the bottom and shorter strands on each side of her head with dark grey bands, the second had black hair pulled back into a ponytail, the third had shoulder-length black hair, the fourth had long black hair with dark grey tips on the ends of her hair, and the last had black pixie cut hairstyle.

"Look, I don't know who you guys are, but if you're looking for a fight, then good luck try to break me." Camilla said with a firm face.

Five masked mages charged forward to attack Camilla with dark energy blasts, but the red mage kunoichi easily dodged them with a red psychic energized shield. A group of Shadow Droids began circling the red mage kunoichi with fast speed. Camilla unleashed a sudden barrage of red psychic energy waves at the masked kunoichis in low and high directions. The five masked mage came together and combined their dark magic to strike Camilla with large dark energy blasts from their palms that send the red mage kunoichi to the ground near the rooftop ledge. Camilla took deep breaths as the masked kunoichis were surprisingly fast and strong to overwhelm her in seconds.

Suddenly, Camilla's eyes went blazing in a red glow and her red heart-shaped birthmarks started shining as bright as the sun that caught the masked mages' attention.

"I'm through playing around." Camilla grinned as she slowly got up and looked straight at the masked mages. This time, her voice was accompanied by a mature feminine voice. "Time to kick it up a notch."

Camilla swiftly summoned five giant red energy columns to hit the masked kunoichis from the ground beneath them. She then created red energized heart emblem in front of her that fired forward at the masked kunoichis with one shot. Camilla finally gathered her psychic energy magic around herself in the shape of a giant Chinese dragon and then fired it forward to attack the masked kunoichis on heavy impact. Camilla's vicious smile grew, but her eyes returned back to normal in a sharp gasp. She stared at the downed masked mages for a second and looked down at her glowing birthmarks with fear in her eyes.

As she watched the masked mages slowly recovering their strength, Camilla immediately conjured a pair of thick black gloves to cover her hands and disappeared back to the fortress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Crete Fortress, Kirana was mediating silently mid-air in the living room and Ariana was chowing down her plate of pizza gyoza while Ezra was eating a Chinese box full of noodles on the couch.

Suddenly, Talia teleported herself into the living room while carrying a box of anime DVD covers. Norbit activated and went over to the box to see what was in it.

"Hey, sibs!" Talia exclaimed excitedly. "I've found more DVDs to watch. I went out and took them from the last video store that went out of business in the city."

"These anime DVDs look old." Norbit said.

Kirana levitated down on her feet and walked over to the box until she saw a familiar DVD cover in her hands.

"O.M.G!" Kirana gasped with a starry-eyed face. "Talia, pizza is on me tonight! I can't believe you actually found it!"

"Found what?" Talia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The super rare DVD covers of Battlestar Matrix: Fast Forward." Kirana replied with a wide smile. "I've spent months tracking them down and now it's finally here."

"Better than long-lost VCR tapes." Ariana commented.

"I just hope this show is better than the original." Kirana said happily.

Few seconds later, Kirana stared at the anime show on the TV screen with wide eyes and a fangirling smile. She was watching the scene where a beautifully immortal Sergeant Mila was leading the new mission with her new teammates, who are the children with her old gals.

"So awesome!" Kirana cheered with a huge smile.

"Eh, it's okay." Talia said.

"This is just as plain as the first Battlestar Matrix." Ariana commented.

"Are you kidding? This show is making my heart pound times infinity. I love this cartoon!" Kirana grinned excitedly.

"Eh, I think Ace Crown was better." Ezra shrugged.

Suddenly, Camilla reappeared inside the living room as she was struggling to stand on her feet. She was looking completely bruised all over her entire body.

"Camilla!" Ariana, Talia, and Ezra exclaimed as they got up from the couch to help their older sister.

"What happened?" Kirana asked with a worried face.

"I...was out patrolling the city...after my nap." Camilla explained. She didn't want her siblings to know about her glowing birthmark and her nightmare. "Then, I was cornered by five strange masked mages that came out of nowhere. I tried to fight back, but I was no match for them. So, I was able to escape at the last second."

"What type of mages were they exactly?" Talia asked.

"I don't know, but all I know is that they were faster and way stronger in every way." Camilla replied with a shrug.

"Well, my security sensors have been picking up five strange beings roaming in the city." Ariana said. "But I didn't think that was them."

"If these mages are causing trouble, then we need to do something about it." Kirana said with a firm face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, five masked kunoichis marched straight inside an underground chamber and bowed down to the floor as a hooded figure was standing in front of a pentagram carved into an outcrop above them.

"You have done well, Shadow Phoenixes." A female voice spoke from the hood. "Our time is almost at hand. Once they succeed on finding the Scroll of the Demodragon, our masters will again honor us with their presence. Go and make sure that no one stands in your way!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, Ariana held out a black metallic beetle-shaped device in her hand to her siblings and robot friend inside her lab.

"I've finished upgrading these new motion detectors to track down our masked friends." Ariana explained. "Now if they're anywhere in the city within a ten-mile radius, we'll find them."

"Nice." Ezra said as he picked up one of the motion detectors in his hands.

"Good work, Ariana." Kirana said. "Let's see split up within ten miles in the city. Ariana, you take Camilla. Ezra, you take Norbit. Talia, you're with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, the K-5 began putting up black metallic beetle-shaped sensors on different rooftops around the city. Kirana, Talia, Ezra, and Norbit have finished installing up the last of the sensors on the rooftop in the east side of the city until the device suddenly began beeping in alert.

"The motion sensor is detecting them right on time." Talia said. "But where exactly?"

Kirana closed her eyes to focus on five black auras around the rooftop area. She quickly opened her eyes and pointed her finger just in time to see five female masked mages standing on the tall building rooftop across from them.

"Let's move, guys." Kirana said.

"Just the four of us?" Norbit asked.

"Whoa, wait a minute, Kirana. Shouldn't we call the others on this?" Talia asked.

"We could use their help." Ezra added.

"We can handle this on our own. Come on." Kirana replied.

Kirana, Talia, and Ezra disappeared from the rooftop they were standing on and then reappeared on top of a building rooftop in seconds while Norbit flew over to them. The five masked mages noticed them and got into their fighting stance.

"I don't know who you think you are, but if you mess our sister, you mess with all of us!" Talia said with a serious face.

Kirana, Talia, Ezra, and Norbit charged forward to attack the Shadow Phoenixes. Talia jumped up high in the air and dove down to deliver orange psychic energized kicks at the two masked kunoichis. But two masked mage moved away from the attack and dashed forward to unleash a series of rapid punches at the orange mage kunoichi that sent her rolling to the rooftop ledge. Kirana lifted both arms above her head to form a large ball of blue psychic energy and send it towards three masked mages, who avoided the attack and jumped into the air to fire dark energy blasts at the blue mage kunoichi in a 360-degree fashion. Ezra shot out a beam of teal psychic energy at the masked mages, who dodged the attack and fired a powerful dark energy ball to knock the teal mage ninja down. Norbit fired a missile at the masked mages, but they created a force field to protect themselves and used their magic to force the armored robot to the ground. Kirana, Talia, and Ezra got back on their feet as they enveloped their fists in psychic energy magic. The Shadow Phoenixes engulfed their fists with blazing dark energy and charged forward to attack two mage kunoichis and mage ninja in fast speed, but Kirana and Talia blocked the masked mages' dark energized punches and kicks with their psychic energy shield. Kirana, Talia, and Ezra were no match for the Shadow Phoenixes' speed and strength. One masked mage kunoichi knocked Kirana to the ground with a flurry of berserker kicks and then simply dislocated her arms that made the blue mage kunoichi scream in pain. Kirana looked up to watch Talia getting toss straight in front of her.

"Leave my sisters alone!" Ezra yelled as his eyes were now glowing blazing teal.

Ezra used his magic to punch the ground to make a powerful wave that knocked down the masked mages. Suddenly, a tranquilizer dart was shot at his neck and made Ezra quickly pass out. A hooded girl teleported by Ezra and inspected him before she picked him up in her arms and teleported away with the knocked out teal mage ninja.

"Ezra!" Norbit said in worry.

Before four masked mages are preparing to face off the outclassed ninjas, the masked mage leader signaled her team to stop with hand gestures.

"The Foot Cultists have succeeded their mission on retrieving the Scroll of the Demodragon." The masked mage leader spoke. "Let's move."

Four masked mages understood and the Shadow Phoenixes vanished out of sight, leaving the two mage sisters and robot alone on the rooftop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, Ariana started to research information on her touchscreen pad while Camilla waved her glowing red hands to heal Talia's wounds and then popped Kirana's arms back into place.

"I could take one good guess on how you two got injured." Camilla said.

"You were right about those masked mages, Camilla." Kirana said. "They took us down like we were training dummies."

"Yeah, it was crazy." Talia said.

"There was a hooded girl that kidnapped Ezra." Norbit said. "I am concerned for his safety."

"Don't worry, Norbit." Camilla reassured. "We'll get him back. Ezra is also one tough ninja, but I'm still gonna give that girl a piece of my mind for taking him."

"Hey, girls. I've found something important." Ariana said. She showed a detailed page of a brownstone on her touchscreen pad. "Those masked mages were actually keeping off to anyone who will invade their accomplices. But one of my devices detected their three accomplices were stealing something at the penthouse. A wealthy collector owns the place to his collection of weird but important magical stuff. The scroll they stole was the Scroll of the Demodragon."

"What's that?" Kirana asked.

"It's an ancient evocation said to summon a powerful monster called Kavaxas." Ariana said.

Camilla gasped sharply. She heard that name from her nightmare as the pounding of her rhythmic heart was beating rapidly inside her.

"Kavaxas belongs to a mythical race of Demodragons believed to reside in the Netherworld." Ariana continued. "Magicians are rumored to have summoned them for millennia, their efforts always ended up in tragedy."

"Any idea where those creatures took the scroll, Ariana?" Talia asked.

"Well, I was able to determine a clear pattern of movement on those masked mages thanks to my upgraded sensors." Ariana said. She uploaded a map on her touchscreen pad that showed red dots on the screen. "They're right here, here, and here under the south-east part of Lower Manhattan. But they all are converging somewhere in the middle of the sewers."

Talia stared the red dots at the screen. Ariana looked back at Camilla, who was looking down at her hands when she took off her gloves. Ariana's eyes lit up with surprise as she saw two heart-shaped birthmarks appeared faintly on Camilla's hands. Camilla quickly put on her gloves and took deep breaths, unaware that Ariana was watching out of the corner of her eyes. But what Ariana herself didn't know is that her purple clover-shaped birthmark started to glow faintly on her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in a hidden warehouse, Ezra woke up from a mattress and sat up with a groan to look around the place. He tried to get up, but he felt a sharp pain on his leg. He looked down to see that it was covered in bruises and it was purple. Suddenly, the hooded girl teleported next to Ezra that made him yelp in fright and move slightly back. The hooded girl removed her hood to reveal her face. The girl had fair skin with long sky blue hair tied in a braid with a bird clip in her hair, hazel blue eyes, light pink lips, and two diamond shaped earrings. She also wore a cerulean tank top underneath a black jean jacket that had four pins on the top area, a brown belt with small satchels of small materials inside, black leggings, and grey boots. The girl took off the cloak and placed it down. She moved closer to Ezra and looked at his leg.

"Your leg's in bad shape due to your powers back there." The girl said. "Don't worry, my magic will heal you just in no time."

The girl pressed her hand on the leg and it started to glow sky blue before the glow vanished and the leg was back to normal. Ezra looked at his leg, astonished as it was restored to normal, and got up to stand with the girl.

"Are you a mage?" Ezra asked. "Like me?"

"Nah, I'm just a human born with these powers." The girl replied. "My mom was a mage and my dad was a human. If you can stand again, then it's best that you go."

"Wait." Ezra said. "Can I help you since you've helped me? It's the least I could do for your gratitude."

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I got a case covered." The girl explained. "I've got the equipment I need to drive off those masked mages that attacked you, your sisters, and your robot."

"You're after them too?" Ezra said with surprised eyes. "Then I can totally help. They're my problem as well."

"I don't know." The girl said, feeling unsure. "They are pretty tough for a normal mage to handle. And you did go a little too extreme against them."

"I've faced way more tough things that you can't imagine." Ezra remarked. "Alien brains, dinosaur aliens, even a mutant mage that was the master of the Shadow Clan."

The girl's eyes widened in surprise at that last part Ezra had listed.

"Shadow Clan?" The girl repeated. "Of course! That's how the Shadow Phoenixes got their name. They must have something to do with the Shadow Clan or maybe their leader of the cult."

"What leader of the cult?" Ezra asked.

"She's the one behind everything that the cult has done in the city." The girl replied.

"Then let's sneak in and find out the secrets." Ezra said before he held out his hand. "I'm Ezra."

"Nixie." The girl introduced as she held out her hand.

The two shook hands in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dojo, Kirana stood in front of a shrine to Sage as if she could feel the loss of her mother, the pressures of leading her siblings, and the danger of the looming threat started to overwhelm her stare of mind.

"Do not be sad, my daughter."

Kirana gasped as she looked around the room and saw a physical manifestation of Sage standing in front of her with wide eyes.

"Mother." Kirana said softly.

"I know the weight of leading your family has been pressuring you since my death, Kirana. But you must remember that I will always be with you." Sage said reassuringly.

"But we're facing something we've never encountered before, mother." Kirana informed. "I can even sense something really dangerous with my aura sense. What can I do?"

"Find the light within your spirit that can save you against the darkness." Sage said wisely. "But I sense something dangerous coming that belonged to your distant past with your sisters."

"What do you mean by that?" Kirana asked.

"Uh, Kirana, who are you talking to?" Ariana questioned as she walked into the dojo and stood towards her oldest sister.

Kirana looked away from Ariana and back to Sage, but the physical manifestation of her mother was already gone.

"Nothing." Kirana answered sadly as she looked at the bamboo floor. "Come on, let's move out."

Ariana watched Kirana walking out the dojo and glanced at the picture of Sage and the K-5 sisters as five-year-old kids while a one-year-old Ezra was in Sage's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The K-5 and Norbit began investigating the coordinates that Ariana triangulated inside the sewers. They snuck around through the tunnel at their destination until they came to a stop.

"This is definitely the place, but it doesn't look suspicious enough." Ariana said as she looked around the other tunnels.

Kirana closed her eyes to focus on one black aura through the tunnels. She quickly opened her eyes and pointed her finger at the tunnel on the left side.

"I sense someone here close in this tunnel." Kirana said.

Ariana, Camilla, Talia, and Norbit looked down at the tunnel that Kirana was staring through as they detected one Shadow Phoenix right in front of them. The masked mage moved forward with fast speed and the K-5 started following her with stealth and Norbit following close. The masked mage pressed her hand onto the wall that opened up a secret passageway. The K-5 and Norbit swiftly sprinted inside the secret passageway before it closed behind them. Four mage kunoichis and Norbit walked down the stone stairs while looking around the tunnel. They heard chanting and stopped as it got louder. They looked down to see group of red cloaked entities bowing in front of a multiple red pointed pentagram with candles in the center on the ground.

Elsewhere, Ezra and Nixie snuck into a secret passageway and looked down at the scene. Unaware to them that the K-5 and Norbit were already here.

"Whoa." Talia gasped in awe.

The Foot Cultists stopped chanting as their leaders stood on the pentagram above them. The Shadow Phoenixes stood behind their leaders in silence.

"Children. Our time is nigh. We finally have the Scroll of the Demodragon in our possession!" A female voice spoke from the hood.

"Now we shall summon a being who will give us all the power we will ever need!" A male voice spoke from the hood.

Two mysterious cloaked figures threw back their hoods that revealed themselves to be Tiger Claw and Tigress!

"Oh no." Ezra said, quietly.

"You know these guys?" Nixie asked.

"Yeah, long time enemies." Ezra replied.

"No way!" Talia exclaimed quietly.

"Tigress and Tiger Claw are the leaders of this cult?!" Kirana whispered in surprise.

"Excellent work, my Foot Cultists. You understand the higher truth of our goal just as Tigress's Shadow Phoenixes." Tiger Claw said. He held up the scroll and a circular stone in his hands. "Now I will use the scroll to summon Kavaxas. And with this mystic Seal of the Ancients, I will control him, and be his master."

"Okay, that doesn't sound good." Ariana said.

"You got a plan, Kirana?" Camilla asked Kirana.

"Simple. Ariana and Talia will distract them while Camilla, Norbit, and I will get that seal away from Tiger Claw." Kirana ordered.

"Uh, that might be a problem." Talia said as she turned around with wide eyes.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Norbit turned around to see the Shadow Phoenixes standing right behind them. They summoned their dark magic from their fists and the K-5 got into their fighting stances with psychic energized fists.

"Oh, boy." Camilla groaned. "You and Kirana could have told us they were here, Ariana."

"They're somehow blocking my seismic sense." Ariana said.

"And my aura sense." Kirana added. "It worked before, but now it doesn't anymore."

The Shadow Phoenixes charged forward towards the K-5 and Norbit and tackled them with their dark magic as they captured the mages and robot and pinned them down in front of Tiger Claw and Tigress. The K-5 and Norbit noticed that the Turtles, April, Macey, and Casey got pinned down next to them by the Foot Cultists. Ezra and Nixie looked at the captive team members.

"We gotta save my sisters." Ezra whispered.

"Follow me." Nixie whispered.

Ezra and Nixie went down a secret passageway until they saw Vee and a mysterious hooded figure with her making them sneak over to their friends. The hooded figure had tan skin with green dyed hair, brown eyes, and light green ends on his hair. He wore a black cloak over a long white sleeved shirt, a tan strap filled with colorful orbs of magic, brown jeans, a black belt with a golden buckle, and grey sneakers.

"Vee." Ezra whispered with a smile.

Vee looked behind her and saw her mage boyfriend and Nixie.

"Ezra, thank goodness your here." Vee whispered as she smiled back.

"Hey, Bruce." Nixie smiled at the mysterious hooded boy.

"Hey, Nixie." Bruce blushed as he took off his hood.

"How do you two know each other?" Ezra asked.

"Long story." Nixie replied.

"But right now we have to save the guys." Vee whispered.

"I have an idea." Bruce said, quietly. "Come on, over here."

Bruce lead his friends to a secret passageway all the way to the ground floor.

"Our old enemies." Tiger Claw greeted. "Perfect timing. Now you can bare witness."

"The Foot and the Shadow are finished!" Leo yelled as he was struggling to break free against the Foot Cultists.

"Why'd you two come back? So we can beat you again?" Kirana demanded.

"The Foot and the Shadow are by no means finished." Tiger Claw explained. "Look all around you. We have been reborn. After our last battle, the Foot and the Shadow went underground. And in these very sewers, we discovered a strange race of creatures completely dedicated to the Shredder."

"Also, before Lady Shade's demise, she was able to create the quintuplets with the help of her powerful dark magic into serving the Shadow Clan as trained knuoichis at my command." Tigress added.

"And who are these freaks?" Mikey questioned as he was looking at the group of Foot Cultists.

"Something you couldn't possibly understand." Tiger Claw replied with a smirk.

"Make them watch." Tigress ordered the Foot Cultists and the Shadow Phoenixes.

The Foot Cultists and the Shadow Phoenixes forced the Turtles, the K-5, April, Macey, Norbit, and Casey on their knees.

"Let us go, Tiger Freaks! Or I'll knock all nine lives out both of you!" Casey shouted threateningly.

"You will bear witness to the summoning of a greater being." Tiger Claw said as he and Tigress proceeded to the altar until they both stopped at the rising podium. "Kavaxas, the most powerful of all the Demodragons. And his power will soon belong to us."

Camilla started to feel light-headed as strange images began flashing in her head. The demonic dragon with large wings and green fire power!

"Kavaxas." Camilla thought. "Why does that sound so familiar?"

Suddenly, Camilla saw images flashing before her eyes as if she was started to remember someone long ago.

"Kavaxas was the Demodragon in my dream?" Camilla wondered.

Camilla shook her head and watched the ritual for a minute in daze.

The Foot Cultists began chanting as Tiger Claw held the scroll in his hands and started to recite the incantation.

"Navasa, zaan, kanda, athrovaxa, noruto, zavasay." Tiger Claw recited. "Mavakaaa sekulaa nadavaaaa. Kavaxas!"

Suddenly, a powerful flame eruption blasted everyone back from the pentagram. Tiger Claw and Tigress recovered from the flaming eruption as they looked up to see a tall red-scaled dragon humanoid standing in front of them. He had leathery bat-like wings, a spiked tail, and yellow reptilian slit eyes.

Kavaxas then turned his attention to Tiger Claw and Tigress.

"Mortals! You dare call upon Kavaxas? Lord of the Demodragons, Ruler of the Netherworld?!" Kavaxas spoke threateningly. "I will burn you and the rest of these abominations to ash."

Kavaxas unleashed powerful stream of green flames at Tiger Claw and Tigress, but the tiger mutant held up the seal in his hand that protected himself and the tiger mage mutant from the Demodragon's attack.

"You will do nothing but obey me." Tiger Claw ordered.

"Ahh! The Seal of the Ancients." Kavaxas said as he backed away from the stone seal in fear. "You are wiser than I thought, creature. Very well then. What would you have me do, Master?"

Kavaxas bowed reluctantly as Tiger Claw and Tigress laughed evilly.

"You will destroy the Turtles, the K-5, and their human, half mutant, and robot allies, as a sign of fidelity to the Foot." Tiger Claw ordered. "Make it slow. Make it painful."

"As you command." Kavaxas said.

Kavaxas opened his wings and flew high into the air while breathing green flames from his mouth.

"Um, I have some spare pizza here for you." Mikey said nervously as he pulled out a slice of pizza. "It's an inter-dimensional sign of love."

Kavaxas unleashed powerful stream of green flames that burned the pizza slice.

"Man, dragon-dude, you don't have to be such a hot-head." Mikey snapped.

"Mikey, forget the pizza! We got bigger problems right now!" Talia exclaimed.

"Get him!" Leo shouted.

The Turtles, the K-5, April, Macey, Norbit, and Casey charged forward to attack Kavaxas, but the Demodragon unleashed powerful stream of green flames down at the heroes that made them scatter away.

Suddenly, a turquoise energy ball hit Tiger Claw on the back while a teal energy ball hit Tigress on the back. Tiger Claw and Tigress looked behind them to see Vee, Ezra, Bruce, and Nixie in their fighting stances.

"You have no idea what you've done, Tiger Claw and Tigress!" Vee shouted.

"Kavaxas is the most dangerous being in the Netherworld!" Bruce added.

"I always knew the sorcerer and his sorceress would return." Tigress glared.

"Kavaxas, you will also destroy the young turtle, the mage boy, and their human allies. They are with the Turtles and the K-5." Tiger Claw ordered Kavaxas.

"Yes, Master." Kavaxas said.

Kavaxas soared down to attack the turquoise masked, the teal mage ninja, and the hidden humans.

"Run!" Ezra shouted.

The four friends ran over to the Turtles, the K-5, April, Macey, Norbit, and Casey to help. Mikey wrapped an extended nunchuck chain around Kavaxas's arm to bring him down, but Kavaxas sent green flame travelling down the chain and burned Mikey that knocked the mutant turtle into Leo's arms.

"Mikey!" Talia shouted. She looked back at Kavaxas with an angry face. "Oh, it's so on!"

Talia sprang high in the air and performed a backflipping wide-arced orange psychic energized kick at Kavaxas in rapid speed, but that attack didn't even damage him at all.

"Your magic is no match for me, mage." Kavaxas said.

Kavaxas rushed towards Talia while engulfing himself in green flame that delivered painful damage to the orange mage kunoichi, who fell hard straight to the ground. Kavaxas then started channeling his flame as green beams through his fingertips to attack the Turtles, the K-5, Bruce, Nixie, April, Macey, Norbit, Casey, the Foot Cultists, and the Shadow Phoenixes indiscriminately, causing the top of the cavern to shake that made several falling stalactites crush some of the Foot Cultists.

"No, Kavaxas. Attack only the Turtles, the K-5, and their allies. You will obey me." Tiger Claw ordered as he held up the seal from the podium.

Kavaxas stopped attacking and turned his head down to Tiger Claw with a firm face.

"Yes, Master." Kavaxas said.

Kavaxas landed himself down on the ground and started to fight the heroes on physical approach. Donnie, Mikey, Raph, Macey, and Casey attacked the Demodragon one after the other, but Kavaxas smacked all of them out of his way as he simply walked forward with ease. Leo took his grappling line and used it to build up momentum as he ran against the wall and slashed both swords at Kavaxas's head, but his weapons shattered into pieces harmlessly. Kavaxas then smacked Leo, that made him roll to the ground. Kavaxas noticed Raph and Casey trying to pull Donnie up from the side of the outcrop. As he opened his hand to destroy them with a powerful green flaming blast, April and Vee stood in front of their friends and summoned up a telekinetic force field and force field protection spell to protect them from the attack.

"The mortal and the creature have gifts." Kavaxas said with a surprising face. "And when I eat them whole, I will absorb their power and use it as I wish."

Kavaxas started walking forward towards April, who was trying to push him back with her powers. But the Demodragon simply walked through it with an amusing laugh.

"Why...can't I...move you? April questioned as she was struggling to use her telekinetic powers at the Demodragon.

"Because I am not of this reality, child!" Kavaxas answers as he was reaching his hand out at April.

Vee quickly threw an energy ball at Kavaxas and he was knocked back a couple feet.

"Leave her alone, Demon!" Vee threatened.

"I recognize that magic." Kavaxas said as he got up. "It is the magic of De Milo."

"Seriously?" Vee groaned. "How many more villains has my mom meet?"

"Wait. Monica has a child?" Kavaxas asked in surprise.

"Oops. I'm in trouble." Vee gulped with a nervous face.

"So now, I get to absorb the creature child's power." Kavaxas grinned as he tried to grab Vee, but April pulled the turquoise masked turtle back telekinetically to protect her.

"April! Vee!" Casey yelled.

April and Vee moved out of the way as Casey used his hockey stick to hit some of his exploding pucks at the distracting Kavaxas, but he was completely unharmed by the attack.

Then, the K-5 launched forward towards Kavaxas with psychic energized fists and delivered a quick series of slashes from multiple directions. But their attack wasn't enough to attack the Demodragon. Kavaxas snared the K-5 in burning green tendrils that extended from his hand.

"Struggling only makes it worse." Kavaxas said with a cruel smile. He started warming up his other hand in green fire. "But don't worry, this won't hurt a bit."

"Wanna bet?!" Camilla yelled as her voice was accompanied by a mature feminine voice.

Suddenly, Camilla's eyes went blazing in a red glow and her red heart-shaped birthmarks started shining as bright as the sun when it disintegrated her gloves that caught everyone's attention.

Camilla broke free from the burning green tendrils and released a booming scream as she was lifted up high into the air. Glowing reddish-white sparkles began to form around her, changing her into a totally different person. Her eyes turned bright red and her red hair was tied up in a bun with metallic red hairsticks. She suddenly wore a short form-fitting red dress with long spiked black sleeves and knee-length slits at the sides along with black patent leggings and knee-high dark red boots. She also had a dark red heart symbol on the left side of her face.

Everyone became simply stunned by Camilla's transformation.

"Incredible!" Tigress exclaimed in surprise and shock.

"It's another one of the Four Dragoness." Ezra said.

"No way!" Talia gasped in shock.

"So, Camilla is another reincarnation of the Four Dragoness." Kirana said with wide eyes.

Only Ariana remained silent. She could see strange images flashing before her eyes as if she was started to remember sharing the control her body with Lyssa, trying to destroy the Aeon crystal, and her violent rampage on April. After all of the images kept flashing in Ariana's mind, her eyes slowly glowed in a blazing purple light and her purple clover-shaped birthmark started to glow faintly.

"I recognize...that symbol before." Kavaxas said with wide eyes. "It can't be."

Camilla flew high above Kavaxas and fired powerful red blasts of psychic energy into the air that rained down on the Demodragon, who got hit painfully by the powerful attack. The Turtles, the K-5, Bruce, Nixie, Macey, Norbit, April, Casey, Tiger Claw, Tigress, and the Shadow Phoenixes were surprised to see that Camilla's powerful magic was actually hurting Kavaxas.

Camilla groaned as her eyes went back to normal just in time to look down to see Kavaxas in great pain below.

"Whoa." Camilla breathed in awe.

Tiger Claw looked at Camilla with amazement, but he shook it off and prepared to use the seal on Kavaxas, but Tigress grabbed his arms to stop him.

"Wait! We need to see this." Tigress said.

Camilla lowered herself down on her feet to the ground as Kavaxas moved closer to the red mage kunoichi with a confused face.

"Don't you remember?" Kavaxas asked softly.

"Remember? Remember what?" Camilla snapped in confusion.

"Don't you recognize me at all?" Kavaxas urged as he leaned close to Camilla's face. "I never thought being reborn into a new body would prevent you to remember me."

"Remember what, Kavaxas? What are you talking about?" Camilla said.

"Where it happened!" Kavaxas said as he suddenly grabbed Camilla's wrists. "Where I first laid eyes on you, and fell in love with you for the last time before you were killed in that battle! But now you've returned to me and at long last, you can rule by my side!"

Camilla looked at Kavaxas with a frightening face as she started to see ghostly visions of her past life with Kavaxas flashing in her mind.

"Let me go!" Camilla yelled as she broke free of Kavaxas's grip.

"You are her! You are Ceto!" Kavaxas cried desperately. He approached closely towards Camilla, who was stepping back from him with fear. "You can't escape your destiny. You know you can't. You will join me as my queen."

Camilla could feel a sense of fear overwhelming her state of mind, causing her to levitate high in the air and huddle herself hopelessly. Her eyes went back to dark red, but Camilla cried out and clapped both hands to her face. Kavaxas opened his wings and flew high into the air in front of Camilla.

"Ceto, you must listen to me." Kavaxas said. "You cannot hide from your destiny."

"Leave me alone! Get away from me!" Camilla yelled.

"But I can help you." Kavaxas pleaded softly.

"Kavaxas!"

Everyone, including Kavaxas, looked at the source of that voice and it belongs to Ariana!

"She said leave her alone!" Ariana yelled as she broke free from the burning green tendrils and landed down gently on her feet.

A large blazing purple energy ring extended from the center of Ariana's body and swept in opposite directions vertically across her body, transforming her into a familiar being. Her eyes turned bright purple and her brown hair was tied up in a bun with metallic purple hairsticks. She suddenly wore a short form-fitting purple dress with long spiked black sleeves and knee-length slits at the sides along with black patent leggings and knee-high dark purple boots. She also had a dark purple clover symbol on the right side of her face.

"Hello, Kavaxas." Lyssa greeted. "It's been years since I last saw you."

"It's Lyssa!" Ezra said.

"Lyssa!" April gasped in shock.

"She's back?" Donnie asked with wide eyes.

"You will stay away from Ceto and return back to the Netherworld!" Lyssa said as she pointed her finger up at Kavaxas.

"And what will you do if I don't?" Kavaxas questioned. "You don't have the guts to stop me in that weak body."

Camilla looked down at Lyssa and back to Kavaxas. She took a deep breath and her eyes slowly turned back to dark red as she disappeared from the demodragon and reappeared next to Camilla.

"That's what you think!" Ceto said with a firm face.

Ariana and Camilla combined their magic to deliver a simultaneous blast of purple and red psychic energy that drove Kavaxas back to the ground. Then, they used their magic to break Kirana, Talia, and Ezra from the burning green tendrils, causing them to land on their feet.

"We have to retreat! Let's go!" Leo shouted. "Mikey!"

"Booyakabunga!" Mikey hollered.

Mikey jumped in front of Ariana and Camilla as he threw a smoke bomb to the ground that made the heroes disappeared in a puff of smoke. The Turtles, Macey, Bruce, April, and Casey escaped into the tunnel as the K-5, Norbit, and Nixie followed them from behind. Kavaxas opened his wings and flew forward to chase the heroes while unleashing green flames at them. But Camilla turned around to block the flames with a red psychic energized shield and pushed the fire back.

"You can't run away from who you are, Ceto." Kavaxas said.

Camilla narrowed her eyes and ran after the others. Kavaxas narrowed his eyes and started to follow her, but Tiger Claw held up the seal in his hand to prevent him from going after the heroes.

"Stop! You will pursue no further." Tiger Claw ordered. "You will not leave my sight."

"As you command, Master." Kavaxas said.

"You have proven your usefulness." Tigress said with a satisfying smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the heroes raced through the sewers and collapsed in the tunnel while gasping out of breath.

"Oh, man. Kavaxas is even tougher than Super Shredder and Lady Shade." Donnie said.

"We could barely take down three Cultists. How are we gonna take down an army plus Tiger Claw, Tigress, and Hot Head too?" Mikey pointed out.

"Don't forget those Shadow Phoenixes." Talia said. "Since they're part of Shade's DNA, I doubt that we have a chance against them."

"What now, Leo and Kirana?" Raph questioned.

"Well, at least we know where their lair is. We just need a new plan of attack." Leo noted.

"Donnie, we need an upgrade." Kirana said to Donnie.

"I can help him with that." Ariana said. She noticed that everyone was looking at her. "What?"

"Ariana, you were able to allow Lyssa control your body to fight Kavaxas." Donnie said. "I mean, you and Camilla were indestructible to that Demodragon."

"Well, after seeing Camilla hide her birthmarks in her gloves, my birthmark brought some of my memories about the Aeon crystal and Za-Naron back." Ariana explained. "I know you all are trying to keep me from going out of control again and I'm not mad at you guys for that."

"Thanks, Ariana." April smiled as she hugged Ariana tightly.

"Camilla, why would you keep something like this from us?" Kirana asked with a concern face.

"I...don't know." Camilla said, looking away from her siblings and her friends. "I thought I could handle it on my own, but I can't anymore now that Kavaxas knows who I am."

"Camilla, you always can tell us." Raph said softly as he placed a comforting hand on Camilla's shoulder. "You don't have to go through this alone."

Camilla smiled and planted a small kiss on Raph's cheek.

"Everyone, listen up." Camilla said to her siblings and her friends. "Now that the spirits of Ceto and Lyssa have awakened, I think it's time they tell us everything."

"Wait a minute, what do you mean?" Talia asked.

"They can tell us about our previous lives as the Four Dragoness." Ariana replied. "But I think it's better if Lyssa and Ceto explain the whole story."

Ariana's eyes went back to dark purple and Camilla's eyes went back to dark red, allowing Lyssa and Ceto to take control of their bodies.

"Long ago, we the Four Dragoness were known as the most powerful mages who ever lived to protect the world as our purpose to the planet." Lyssa spoke. "During our lifetime, we fought numerous populating supernatural creatures."

"Around that time, the Earth was taken over by Kavaxas and the other demodragons." Ceto added. "We fought them in the fierce war, but we were wounded to death after the war was over."

"We used out magic to formulate a rare spell that sent us to be reborn in a peaceful future on Earth as four normal mages." Lyssa continued. "Now that Kavaxas has been summoned out of the Netherworld, it's our duty to fight for that cause."

"Wait, you said Four Dragoness. What happened to the other two?" April asked.

"They're right here." Ceto replied, pointing her finger at Kirana and Talia.

"Talia is the reincarnation of Selene and Kirana is the reincarnation of Asteria." Lyssa said. "But the spirits of their past lives will take time to be awaken in certain situations."

"Now, we must find a way to defeat Kavaxas and send him back to the Netherworld." Ceto declared.

With that, Ariana's and Camilla's eyes went back to normal.

"Can we get our hands on like, say, two or three dozen tanks?" Casey asked.

Donnie groaned and Camilla rolled her eyes in annoyance. Casey looked over at Bruce and Nixie.

"Who are these guys?" Casey asked.

"This is the masked man who took me." Vee said as she introduced Bruce.

"And this is the hooded woman who took me." Ezra said as he introduced Nixie.

"Why you little!" Raph growled.

"You're that person?!" Camilla growled.

Vee quickly stopped Raph from attacking Bruce while Ezra quickly stopped Camilla from attacking Nixie.

"No! He just needs our help!" Vee said to Raph.

"Stop! She wanted to help!" Ezra said to Camilla.

Raph and Camilla sat back and listened.

"Bruce, meet my older brothers; Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo." Vee introduced.

"Nixie, these are my older sisters; Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia. And these are our friends; April, Casey, Macey, and Norbit." Ezra introduced.

"Nice to meet you all." Nixie smiled.

"I know that mages have magical abilities, but do the Turtles have magic too?" Bruce asked.

"No, Vee was adopted by her brothers." Macey explained. "She got her powers from her mother, who was a sorceress."

"And Ezra was adopted by his sisters." Norbit explained. "He has a high experience in magic from his father who was a sorcerer."

"April, is this Kavaxas the new leader of the Foot and the Shadow?" Leo asked April.

"I don't think so." April answered. "I did sense that Tiger Claw and Tigress summoned him because he's crucial to their plans whatever they are. That's all I could get."

"I wonder what they're really up to." Talia murmured.

The Turtles, the K-5, Macey, Norbit, Bruce, Nixie, April, and Casey looked at each other with wondrous faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the underground cavern, Tiger Claw held the seal to bind Kavaxas to his will.

"I call upon the power of the Seal of the Ancients to bind you to my purpose." Tiger Claw said.

"By the spirits of all Demodragons past, you have my will." Kavaxas said with a bow.

"Is it true? Only you have the power to manifest our wish, do you not?" Tigress asked in wonder.

"Indeed, Master Tigress." Kavaxas answered. "I have that power and so much more."

"Then you must do it." Tiger Claw ordered. "No matter what it takes. No matter who stands in your way. You will bring the Shredder and Lady Shade back from the dead!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
1.5K 104 9
(Inspired by the stories where 12!Mikey and Rise!Mikey switch) After the invasion and discovering his new powers Michelangelo starts training to get...
2.5K 49 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...
38.9K 381 27
Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little girl along side them was helping them alon...