K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Kùbào VS the Scientists

23 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

In the Crete Fortress, Camilla was swimming around the water in her dark red one-piece swimsuit. The entire room has a large lake with many fountains floating above the lake on the bronze platform mechanisms.

"You can do it, Gáta!" Camilla shouted with a smile.

Gáta bravely jumped into the water and began swimming towards Camilla, who giggled as she hugged Gáta in her arms.

Suddenly, Talia teleported herself into the swimming room with tray of sandwiches in her hands. Pink Hallow sat on top of Talia's left shoulder.

"Hey, Camilla! I made lunch for you and Gáta!" Talia shouted.

"Oh, thanks, Talia." Camilla shouted back.

Camilla placed Gáta on her head and swan to the edge of the lake. She sat polish marble tile floor next to Talia as they ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Pink Hallow fed Gáta with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Gáta meowed happily as she licked him on his right cheek.

"No, Gáta, Pink Hallow is not a treat." Camilla said as she held Gáta on her lap.

"So, I've been imaging about what Gáta would look like when she grows up." Talia said. "I bet she'll be as beautiful and powerful as her mom."

"Yeah, but her growth will take hundreds of space years for that to happen." Camilla said as she scratched Gáta's ears.

"I do feel bad about Gáta's mom." Talia said as she turned to Gáta and patted her head.

"Yeah, me too. Scarlet was the one who ended her life." Camilla said. "But in her mother's absence, the cutie Gáta has us for a family now."

Camilla started tickling Gáta, who was meowing happily. Talia and Pink Hallow watched the bond between a mage kunoichi and an alien cat with smiles on their face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an unknown room, two mysterious women were watching a strange creature heading to the Earth from the large view screen.

"We're getting some interference with some kind of leopard alien creature making her way towards Earth at the speed of light." A human woman with periwinkle-tinted advanced glasses spoke.

"What species does she belongs to?" A human woman with crystal blue-shaded sunglasses asked.

"I don't know, but the energy level on that creature is truly marvelous." A human woman with periwinkle-tinted advanced glasses answered.

"Lock onto her coordinates." A human woman with crystal blue-shaded sunglasses ordered. "She'll be perfect for our experimentation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the K-5 and April were watching Sarina Universe in the living room area. Kirana was eating gummy bears on the couch. Ezra was playing a game on his K-Phone as he sat on his bean bag chair. Talia and Camilla were eating pizza with Gáta lying between them on the floor. April sat quietly next to Kirana on the couch. Ariana walked in front of April and sat next to her as she handed her a pack of gummy bears in front of her.

"So, how are you feeling, April? We've been worried about you a lot." Ariana said.

"I know, but I feel much better now." April answered. "Macey and Dad took care of me."

"We're just glad to see you all well and strong again." Kirana said.

"And that you overcame the crystal's power." Ezra added.

"So, do you still have most of your psychic powers, April?" Camilla asked as she fed her slice of pizza to Gáta.

"Donnie told me that my powers have been greatly reduced, but he believes I'm still far more powerful before I had that crystal." April explained.

"He's gonna test your powers again, isn't he?" Ariana asked.

"Yup." April answered with a smile.

Sage then walked into the living room.

"You have to see this right now!" Sage called out.

Sage held her right hand up in the air and summoned a large clear orb made of white magic in front of the team, who were watching a familiar leopard alien zoom towards the Earth. Only Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra's eyes widened wide in surprise.

"Kùbào?!" Ezra gasped. "But how?"

"Oh my gosh! Your mother's alive, Gáta!" Camilla exclaimed.

Gáta meowed happily as she rubbed her head against Camilla's chest.

"But you kids told me that Scarlet destroyed Kùbào." Sage said.

"Yeah, but she survived somehow." Ariana said. "I don't know how, but I do know that she's been searching for Gáta throughout the entire galaxy."

"Well, now that's she's here, we just give Gáta back to her." Kirana said.

"Sounds like a plan." April said.

"You got that right, April." Ezra agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Kùbào looked down at the planet Earth with a firm look on her face. Her entire body started glowing in lava red and she had disappeared from outer space. Seconds later, she reappeared on a building rooftop and began racing to the location of her child.

But suddenly, Kùbào got encased inside a cylindrical cage and zapped painfully with lightning that made her collapse hard to the cage ground on another building rooftop. She slowly raised her head and looked to see four shadowy women right in front of her.

"Mission successful." One of the shadowy women spoke. "Let's take her back to the lab."

Then, Kùbào's view went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the top third floor of the TCRI building, the four women began working on their research as their female leader was staring closely at an unconscious Kùbào behind the glass cylinder cage that contained her with a determined glint in her eyes. She has pale skin, platinum blonde hair pulled back in a high bun, and blue eyes. She wore a crystal blue business suit, translucent powder blue skirt with powder blue tights, and crystal blue dress shoes. She also wore a pair of black fingerless gloves.

"What is the status report of on the alien leopard?" The female leader ordered her crew.

"The creature's cosmic energy levels are truly remarkable, Castalia." One of the women spoke. "We will begin extracting the cosmic energy shortly."

"Good. We'll definitely get some resource out of this marvelous alien." Castalia grinned.

Then, the lab door had opened and Christine entered the room.

"I'm here, Castalia." Christine said. She saw Kùbào contained inside the glass cylinder that made her eyes widen in shock. "Please tell me you're joking! The Utrom Council has granted you and your team our technology and you already used it to capture Kùbào?"

"My team only brought this creature here for resources, Christine." Castalia explained calmly. "We can fully access the incredible power within her. Everyone on this planet deserves to know."

"She is one of the four powerful cosmic creatures of the known universe!" Christine snapped. "You can't keep her in here just for your experiments! Kùbào came here on this planet for a reason and you will release her right now!"

"Why?" Castalia asked coldly.

"The Earth has already had enough resources that makes this planet unique and you all can't sacrifice that potential by experimenting Kùbào's cosmic powers!" Christine replied firmly.

"I've heard enough! I don't care about your reason." Castalia said with a careless glare. "I want that creature's power and I want to upgrade our weapons for the sake of the planet. Just let us do our job."

"No!" Christine shouted angrily. "You and your team are out of line. The EPF scientists are meant to protect mankind from danger, not terrorize powerful aliens that you don't understand."

"I should've known this will happen." Castalia said with narrow eyes.

Castalia snapped her fingers that made her weapon appear out of nowhere in her right hand. Her weapon was a four feet long black mechanical staff intertwined with a crystal blue star at one end in a shape of like an infinity symbol.

"It appears you have a soft spot for alien monsters. I'll put an end to that right now!" Castalia said. Her staff began to glow with crystal blue energy. "Our partnership with the Utroms is officially over!"

Castalia fired large crystal blue fireballs from her staff at Christine, who moved out of the way and released many neon pink energy shots from her fingers to Castalia at once. Castalia got hit by five neon pink energy shots, but she began firing numerous crystal blue energy beam towards Christine from her staff. Christine fired a large beam of pure neon pink energy at Castalia from her eyes. Castalia fired various crystal blue fireballs from her staff and then sent out a wave of crystal blue energy straight at Christine across the ground. Christine jumped into the air and fired several neon pink energy blasts from her hands at Castalia in a 360-degree fashion. Castalia shot out a spreadshot of crystal blue fireballs at Christine from her staff. Christine punched Castalia with both hands as an electrical current traveling down her arms and electrocuted her. Castalia shot off giant fast-moving crystal blue fireballs from his palm at Christine one at a time. Christine unleashed a blast of neon pink electricity from her hand onto the ground to attack Castalia on impact. Castalia shot off twenty zigzag crystal blue energy lasers straight at Christine from her staff. Christine fired neon pink energy from both of her hands in an X shape and then fired a large neon pink energy laser straight to Castalia from both of her eyes. Castalia summoned twenty crystal clear fireballs from her staff and began barraging Christine with them before dashing forward through Christine as a colossal crystal blue fireball crashing into her that sent Christine against the lab door unconsciously.

Castalia slowly moved closer to the beaten Christine and noticed neon pink sparks coming from her limbs.

"So...all this time you were really an Utrom android?" Castalia said with a small gasp. She then formed a malicious smile across her face. "Very fascinating. You may serve us well to function more vast technology."

Christine raised her head to see two women approaching towards her. She had sneakily unfurled a small satellite dish from her index finger to send a distress signal outside the city for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, Camilla was brushing Gáta with her black brush on her bed as the feline alien kitten looked up at the mage with a sad face that caught Camilla's attention.

"I'm sorry, Gáta. But I have to take you back to your mother." Camilla said as she placed her brush on her pillow and held Gáta close to her chest. "Don't get me wrong. I deeply care about you a lot, but you belong with her in space."

Gáta nodded her head sadly and Camilla hugged her tightly.

Then, Talia slowly opened Camilla's door.

"Hey, Camilla. Kirana wants to talk with us now." Talia said.

Camilla picked Gáta up in her arms and walked into the living room with Talia. Kirana stood in the middle of the living room. Ariana, Ezra, and April sat on the couch. Camilla and Talia sat down on either side of April.

"Okay, we got a distress call from Christine on my K-Phone." Ariana explained. "But I was unable to track the signal because it's scrambling. All she said is that six female scientists have captured Kùbào and they captured her as well while trying to save Gáta's mother."

"But how are we gonna track them without pinpointing the signal?" Kirana asked.

"Now, that you mention it, I actually have a telepathic speaking with this Kùbào coming from TCRI." April informed. "Not to mention that she told me that the Utrom Hope have already taken over the entire building, but if we're gonna save her and Christine, they will most definitely be in TCRI."

"April, you're a genius!" Ezra exclaimed.

"Couldn't have said that better myself." Ariana said with a smile.

"We forgot Kùbào can speak telepathically! We can go to TCRI, rescue Christine and Kùbào, and return Gáta to her mom before she leaves to space!" Kirana continued.

"You must be wary, my children." Sage warned. "With the Kraang no longer interacting in that building, you are dealing with human scientists who are far more dangerous and crave for power."

With that, the K-5 and April exited the fortress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, the K-5 and April sprinted quickly across the building rooftops all the way to TCRI. April touched her head with her hands and closed her eyes as Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra joined hands together in a circle and used their combined magic to teleport themselves into the top third floor of the TCRI building that was inside April's mind. The team immediately hid behind the glass cylinders to look around the bright blue room full of advanced technologies and heavy machinery. They also saw six female scientists examining on an awaken Kùbào and a damaged Christine in the glass cylinder cages.

"Oh great. A welcoming committee." Ariana complained.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" Camilla asked.

Before Ariana could respond, the team got suddenly trapped in a high white energy shield and pulled back to Castalia.

"I'm impressed you made it here without getting past security." Castalia said with a grin.

"Let Christine and Kùbào go!" Kirana demanded.

"I'm afraid Christine has overestimated herself." Castalia said. "All we want is to advance our planet's defenses by studying Kùbào's cosmic radiation."

"But you have no idea what Kùbào is actually capable of." Ariana said.

"Then why would she come here in the first place?" Castalia asked.

"Because of her daughter Gáta." Camilla replied as she held Gáta in her hands.

Castalia gasped with wide eyes as Gáta hissed dangerously at her.

"We thought Kùbào was destroyed by a deadly alien and I kept a promise to bring her child home with us, so I could take care of her." Camilla explained.

"Just release Kùbào so we can return Gáta back to her." Kirana said.

"You might wanna let me and my team handle it." Castalia said. "Just give us the alien kitten."

"You are not touching her until you let us, Christine, and Kùbào out of here right now!" Camilla snapped defensively as she held Gáta protectively.

"I'm only saying this one more time." Castalia said as she was trying to contain her anger. "Hand over the baby."

Gáta meowed with fear as Camilla handed the kitten alien to April.

"Hold Gáta for me, April." Camilla said. She then cracked her knuckles hard and engulfed her fists with red psychic energy. "I'm going to show this woman what we're really made of."

Camilla gathered her strength within her fists and began hitting the high energy shield with a powerful flurry of punches with her fists until she made a final punch that disabled the shield, allowing the team to break free as they landed their feet on the ground.

"Incredible." Castalia said with an amazed smile. She snapped her fingers that made her staff appear out of nowhere in her right hand. "Your powers will be put to good use for future technology."

"Nah, we'll pass. I get the feeling we'll have more fun beating all of you senselessly." Camilla grinned.

"Is that so?" Castalia said. "If you really want to save your alien friends so bad, show me and my team something worth taking."

Castalia stomped her staff on the floor while radiating with crystal blue energy. The entire laboratory disappeared and transformed into a completely different room. The entire room has blue and white tiled floor with small blue squares flying across the ceiling. The K-5 and April looked up to see six neon blue platforms lined above each other in the center of the room.

"Show us your power. All of you! Don't hold back!" Castalia hollered from the highest platform.

"Well, there's no turning back now." April said to the K-5.

"April's right. Let's do this." Ezra said.

A sudden periwinkle energy sphere appeared around the six team members and trapped them. The team tried to break free, but the sphere rose up in the air and floated straight towards the platform before disappearing from sight.

The K-5 and April got transported to the top of the next platform. After the sphere disappeared, the team looked around to see a woman right in front of them on the opposite side of the platform. A woman waved her staff in the air and the entire platform had changed into periwinkle. She had fair skin, strawberry-blonde hair tied in low hanging twintails, and turquoise blue eyes. She wore a long sleeved periwinkle shirt, short periwinkle skirt with a dark blue belt, dark blue stockings, dark blue fingerless gloves, and high heeled periwinkle boots. Her weapon was a four foot long black mechanical staff intertwined with a periwinkle star at one end in a shape of like an infinity symbol.

"So, you're Christine's rescue team?" Alena spoke. "I honestly thought you'd be stronger for teenage girls. You don't look that weak in my eyes."

"This woman is really getting on my nerves." Talia whispered to her siblings and her friend. She looked back at Alena. "Listen, missy. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself, okay?"

"What was that?" Alena exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Sorry, but your research ends here right now." Talia said as she stepped forward and got into her fighting stance with her orange psychic energy fists.

Talia dashed forward at Alena while swinging strong blades of orange psychic energy in fast succession. Alena spun herself around rapidly and shot multiple periwinkle energy spheres at Talia from her staff. Talia delivered a series of ten high-damage orange psychic energized somersaults to Alena into the air and then performed a rapid flurry of strikes at Alena with supersonic speed. Alena spun herself around rapidly and shot multiple periwinkle energy blasts at Talia from her staff. Talia dashed forward and unleashed a flurry of berserker punches and flips at Alena before ensnaring her in a series of webs made of orange psychic energy with several flying kicks and finished Alena with one final powerful foot stomp that sent her crashing down to the platform ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Alena went unconscious on the platform ground with her staff destroyed next to her, a sudden ocean blue energy sphere appeared around the six team members and trapped them again. The sphere rose up in the air and floated straight towards the next platform before disappearing from sight.

The K-5 and April got transported to the top of the next platform. After the sphere disappeared, the girls looked around to see a woman right in front of them on the opposite side of the platform. A woman waved her staff in the air and the entire platform had changed into ocean blue. She had dark complexion, wavy black hair that goes to her shoulders, and brown eyes. She wore a long sleeved ocean blue shirt with beige shoulder pads, a short ocean blue skirt with a belt, short beige tights, and tall high-heeled ocean blue boots. Her weapon was a four foot long black mechanical staff intertwined with an ocean blue star at one end in a shape of like an infinity symbol.

"Hey, I recognize you! You're that girl from the Kraang data files! April O'Neil, right?" Nyla asked as she pointed her staff at April.

"Uh, yeah. What about it?" April replied as she handed Gáta back to Camilla and stepped forward from her friends.

"If I could beat you, your human-Kraang DNA would do a lot for my reputation!" Nyla said with a determined smile. "Show me what you're truly made of!"

"Okay, you're on!" April said firmly as she took out her tanto sword and got into her fighting stance.

Nyla summoned her shadow bats to fuse together and form two Shadow Nyla clones as they began firing off various ocean blue energy spheres at April in fast speed. April quickly attacked Nyla and one Shadow Nyla clone in a flurry of slashes with her tanto sword. Nyla and the last Shadow Nyla clone fired more ocean blue energy spheres at April with their staffs combine together. April launched Nyla and the last Shadow Nyla clone upwards with her telekinesis as she took out her tessen and controlled the direction of her tessen fan telekinetically to deliver a series of quick slashes from multiple directions before slamming them into the platform ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Shadow Nyla clone vanished out of thin air and Nyla went unconscious on the platform ground with her staff destroyed next to her, a sudden cerulean energy sphere appeared around the six team members and trapped them again. The sphere rose up in the air and floated straight towards the next platform before disappearing from sight.

The K-5 and April got transported to the top of the next platform. After the sphere disappeared, the team looked around to see a woman right in front of them on the opposite side of the platform. A woman waved her staff in the air and the entire platform had changed into cerulean. She had fair skin, black short hair with purple highlights in her bangs, and brown eyes. She wore a long sleeved cerulean romper with a black belt and tall high-heeled cerulean blue boots. Her weapon was a four foot long black mechanical staff intertwined with a cerulean star at one end in a shape of like an infinity symbol.

"A couple of girls is enough for me to take down in seconds." Queen said with a smirk. "The boy won't even last one second."

"I'm a ninja, not a little boy anymore." Ezra said in defense.

"If that's true, let's test your skills." Queen suggested, before she got in her fighting stance.

"Fine by me." Ezra replied with a smirk as he got in his fighting stance. "I was wondering when my fight was coming."

Queen blasted six cerulean energy bolts at Ezra, but the teal mage ninja was able to dodge the bolts acrobatically and summoned his shield and constructed a teal energy sword in his palm. Ezra charged toward the cerulean witch, who kept blasting bolts at him as he blocked them with his shield. Ezra swung his sword and it broke Queen's staff in half before the teal mage ninja used his shield to hit the cerulean witch's head. As Queen was dazzled by the attack, Ezra ran up in a nick of speed and then flew spinning toward Queen while stabbing her multiple times with his teal psychic energized sword before moving forward to perform five spinning kicks from an upside down position and hit Queen with a flying upward drill kick with both teal psychic energized legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Queen went unconscious on the platform ground with her staff destroyed next to her, a sudden purple energy sphere appeared around the six team members and trapped them again. The sphere rose up in the air and floated straight towards the next platform before disappearing from sight.

The K-5 and April got transported to the top of the next platform. After the sphere disappeared, the team looked around to see a woman right in front of them on the opposite side of the platform. A woman waved her staff in the air and the entire platform had changed into purple. She had fair skin, silky golden blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, and green eyes. She wore a long sleeved purple romper with a pink belt and tall high-heeled purple blue boots. Her weapon was a four foot long black mechanical staff intertwined with a purple star at one end in a shape of like an infinity symbol.

"You'll pay for what you did to my friends!" Rhea said as she pointed her staff at the K-5 and April. "I will end all of you!"

"Is that so?" Ariana asked as she stepped forward and placed her hands on her hips. "I mean, do you really think you can use that poor contraption against me?"

"Contraption?" Rhea exclaimed with narrow, dangerous eyes. "Now, you've done it! I'm going to show you how advanced my intelligence really is."

"Don't underestimate me." Ariana warned as she got into her fighting stance. "I have a knack on doing a killer impression."

Rhea telekinetically summoned numerous orbs of purple energy to surround her and then launched them in different directions at Ariana one by one before shooting out large balls of purple energy. Ariana dodged the attack in a nick of speed and then flew spinning toward Rhea while stabbing her multiple times with her purple psychic energized claws before moving forward to perform five spinning kicks from an upside down position and hit Rhea with a flying upward drill kick with both purple psychic energized legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Rhea went unconscious on the platform ground with her staff destroyed next to her, a sudden teal energy sphere appeared around the six team members and trapped them again. The sphere rose up in the air and floated straight towards the next platform before disappearing from sight.

The K-5 and April got transported to the top of the next platform. After the sphere disappeared, the team members looked around to see a woman right in front of them on the opposite side of the platform. A woman waved her staff in the air and the entire platform had changed into teal. She had pale skin, shoulder-length red hair, and blue eyes. She wore a long sleeved teal romper with a black belt and tall high-heeled teal blue boots. Her weapon was a four foot long black mechanical staff intertwined with a teal star at one end in a shape of like an infinity symbol.

"This is getting ridiculous! Stop impeding our research for this planet's future!" Macaria demanded.

"Impeding? That's not very nice." Kirana said with a mocking smile.

"Now you'll get what's coming to you!" Macaria shouted angrily. "Because one way or another, I'm gonna crash you down!"

"Don't hesitate now." Kirana said as she got into her fighting stance. "You'll be out of breath towards the end of this fight."

Kirana leaped upwards to deliver blue psychic energized kicks at Macaria while spinning repeatedly. Macaria summoned numerous teal stars up above Kirana and motioned her staff downward that made the stars fall straight down to the blue mage kunoichi. Kirana dodged out of the way one by one and rapidly kicked Macaria with a flurry of blue psychic energized kicks before launching her into the air with the last kick. Macaria fired off several volleys of two large teal energy balls that traveled outward at Kirana in a "V" shape. Kirana somersaulted herself forward with one of her icy covered legs outstretched and slammed it into Macaria before leaping into the air and spinning vertically like a wheel to attack Macaria multiple times with her katana sword made of blue psychic energy outstretched. Macaria fired off a trail of teal energy explosive tacks that made Kirana able to avoid with grace speed. Kirana twirled her upside-down body and attacked Macaria with her blue psychic energized legs that launched her into the air followed by kicking her while spinning repeatedly in the air and then finished Macaria with her blue psychic energized leg slamming her in the face that smashed her into the ground with a large flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Macaria went unconscious on the platform ground with her staff destroyed next to her, a sudden crystal blue energy sphere appeared around the six team members and trapped them again. The sphere rose up in the air and floated straight towards the last platform before disappearing from sight.

The K-5 and April got transported to the top of the last platform. After the sphere disappeared, the team members looked around to see Castalia right in front of them on the opposite side of the platform. Castalia waved her mechanical staff in the air and the entire platform had changed into crystal blue as she used her staff to conjure two glass cylinder cage that contained a broken Christine and a bruised Kùbào behind her.

"Hmm, I have to admit. You all have been quite strong against my team." Castalia admitted. "Not bad for a successful test run."

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Camilla said as she handed Gáta to April and cracked her knuckles hard with a dangerous face. "Didn't expect you to come after us yourself, especially since I'm the only one who's looking for some fun. Not even your henchwomen satisfied us."

"Don't be foolish, child." Castalia said with a firm look on her face. "You want to stop me from using your alien friends as guinea pigs and I refuse to do so. So, I will keep you busy for just a moment."

"Well, I was planning on saving the best for last." Camilla smirked as she got into her fighting stance. "But I'm really sick and tired of your games. So, go ahead. Try and break me with that toy of yours."

Castalia narrowed her eyes and began firing numerous crystal blue energy beam towards Camilla from her staff. Camilla cartwheeled herself through the air to hit Castalia with red psychic energy emanating from her boots multiple times. Castalia fired large crystal blue fireballs at Camilla from her staff. Camilla crouched herself down for a second and launched herself to unleash a sudden barrage of red psychic energy bolts to hit Castalia in low and high directions. Castalia sent out a wave of crystal blue energy straight at Camilla across the ground. Camilla spun herself forward like a drill with her red psychic energized fists at Castalia and then gathered a massive amount of red psychic energy in her right hand before firing a red ball of psychic energy at Castalia in full strike. Castalia fired large crystal blue fireballs at Camilla from her staff. Camilla gathered a massive amount of red psychic energy in her left hand to fire a red ball of psychic energy at Castalia and then jumped in the air to spin around at fast speed that she created an illusion of a red psychic energized tornado around herself before diving straight into Castalia feet-first. Castalia began firing numerous crystal blue energy beam towards Camilla from her staff. Camilla delivered a barrage of vertical spinning red psychic energized kicks while rising into air, knocking Castalia vertically in the air with each hit of the electric kick barrage. At the peak of the barrage, she performed an axe kick that slammed Castalia down to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Castalia went unconscious on the platform ground with her staff destroyed next to her, the K-5 and April ran forward to the glass cylinder cages. Ariana and Talia swung their boots to break the glass into pieces as April telekinetically levitated Christine and Kùbào out of the cages before landing them gently on the floor.

"I'm grateful for you rescuing me and Kùbào." Christine said as she slowly got up from the floor with the help of Kirana and Ezra. "I tried to warn Castalia about taking complicated matters with Kùbào, but she refused to listen to a single word I've said. You mages have more experience with a Cosmic Ruthless Leopard than anyone else on Earth."

"But how did you survive Scarlet's energy attack, Kùbào?" Talia asked.

"I was able to absorb massive amount of cosmic energy to restore myself." Kùbào explained. "But when I heard the location of my child, I came on this planet to take her home with me."

"Well, I did keep my promise on taking care of your daughter." Camilla said. She picked up Gáta from April's right shoulder and held her close to her chest. "It's time to go back to your mom, Gáta."

Gáta meowed with a hint of sadness as if she didn't want to leave Camilla.

"No matter what happens, I will always love you, Gáta." Camilla said softly.

Camilla hugged Gáta, who hugged her back with her face against Camilla's chest. Kirana, Ariana, Talia, Ezra, April, and Christine felt bad for Camilla giving Gáta away to Kùbào. Camilla started sniffling and wiped a tear from her eyes, placing Gáta down in front of Kùbào. Gáta walked happily to Kùbào and meowed softly as Kùbào licked Gáta's right cheek as a way of missing her daughter.

"Good-bye, Gáta." Camilla muttered sadly.

Gáta looked back at Camilla, who turned away from the alien reunion. She began meowing sadly, but Camilla ignored her while trying to hold in her tears.

"Camilla!" Gáta spoke telepathically.

Camilla gasped sharply as she immediately turned around to look at Gáta, whose eyes were filled with tears. The red mage couldn't believe that Gáta said her name as her first word. Kùbào grabbed Gáta with her mouth and walked forward to Camilla, handing her child to the red mage kunoichi. Gáta looked up at Camilla with a smile and jumped into Camilla's arms.

"You want Gáta to stay on Earth with me?" Camilla asked excitedly.

"Yes." Kùbào answered with a nod. "I was touched by your compassion for taking care of Gáta in my absence. Because of her strong bond with you, I'm allowing you to take care of my daughter from now on as a gratitude for protecting her. But I will return to see how she's doing until we reunite back in space."

"Thank you, thank you! I'll take good care of her." Camilla smiled. She hugged Kùbào tightly with a joyful smile. "Thank you, Kùbào!"

Kùbào became speechless with wide eyes and hugged Camilla back with her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, everyone stood on a building rooftop with Kùbào standing in front of them.

"Farewell, my friends." Kùbào said with a smile. "Until we meet again."

Kùbào flew away straight into the sky as the K-5, April, and Christine waved good-bye at the cosmic leopard alien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, Camilla was tickling Gáta as Talia, Ezra, and April took a picture with their cell phones.

"Aww." April said with a smile.

"You did good, Camilla." Talia said with a grin.

"Thanks, guys!" Camilla said, patting Gáta gently on the head.

"Hey, I'm just glad I was able to delete all of the data on Kùbào and Christine from Castalia and her crew." Ariana said.

"And the fact that we kicked witches butts today." Ezra added.

"You and me both." Kirana agreed as she was crossing her arms over her chest.

"You know, Camilla, have you thought about what will happen when Gáta grows to her adult stage?" Sage voiced in concern.

"Yeah, I have." Camilla said as she tickled Gáta under her neck. "Gáta will go back to the stars with her mom one day, but it's gonna be a long time before she reaches to her adult stage."

Gáta gave Camilla a huge lick that covered the red mage kunoichi's face in lava red drool. Sage, Kirana, Ariana, Talia, Ezra, and April laughed as Camilla stared at Gáta with a wide-eyed look.

"Me. Love. Camilla." Gáta spoke happily.

"I know you would." Camilla smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 636 48
Nine Turtles with their own set of personalities, strengths, and weaknesses learn that one is starting to change sides, and one of them is encouragin...
238 1 20
It took them 5 years to be ready, to come back to New York and take back there home. Raphael was happy with his life, he at first wanted to be with J...
2.5K 49 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...
612 26 5
Raised in New York City sewers by their foster father and martial-arts Master Splinter, four mutant ninja turtles Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello a...