K-5 (Full)

Da LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... Altro

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Mages In Time
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Lizard Terminator

28 1 0
Da LeslieHowell021

In the Crete Fortress, Talia was bouncing on her seat as the amazing smell of the ramen drifting through into her nose inside the kitchen.

"Hurry up, Kirana!" Talia whined impatiently. "I'm starving here!"

"Chill down, Talia." Kirana said.

Kirana scooped some noodles into two bowls and walked over to the dining table, where Talia was waiting excitedly and Camilla were already eating while staring down at her comic book. Ezra was listening to music on his K-Phone while eating.

"Happy now?" Kirana smiled.

"Uh yeah!" Talia replied. "I love ramen soup besides pizza!"

As four mages began slurping their noodles, a green lizard with silver camera attached to its body was crawling onto the table from the counter. Kirana looked down to stare at the small lizard confusedly. Talia cocked her head to look down at the lizard with ramen hanging out of her mouth. Both girls watched as the lizard moved over to Camilla. As Camilla was about to put some ramen noodle in her mouth, she stopped to stare at the lizard casually sitting on her fork.

"What the heck?" Camilla screamed as she jumped back to fling the lizard back to the counter. "It's lizard!"

Ezra immediately got startled and removed his earbuds to watch Camilla in fright of a lizard.

Camilla stared at the lizard with wide eyes and slowly engulfed her fists into blazing flames. Kirana, Talia, and Ezra pulled their ramen noodles off the table, moving away from the table as they knew exactly what Camilla was going to do. Camilla began firing small-sized fireballs wildly at the lizard, who started to scurry off the table as Camilla kept missing to strike the creature.

Ariana suddenly rushed in with a tablet in her hand. She puts her device on the table and held her hand to the floor for the lizard to crawl into her palms.

"Stop, Camilla! You can't burn it!" Ariana shouted.

"And why not?" Camilla snapped as she ran up to Ariana.

"Because this lizard is important for our mission, okay?" Ariana replied, covering the lizard protectively and opened her hand to pat it.

"And why is he important to our mission, Ariana?" Ezra sighed.

"Because I outfitted him with a remote controlled camera helmet!" Ariana replied with a proud smile. "That way we can send him to spy on the Kraang into TCRI. The camera itself allows us to see whatever the lizard sees."

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra gathered Ariana's tablet as Ariana played back a recording of Camilla screaming at the sight of the lizard. Camilla was glaring at the screen, Kirana and Ariana were laughing silently, Ezra silently chuckled, and Talia laughed openly.

"This is too good! Who knew big, tough Camilla is scared of lizards." Talia exclaimed.

"I am not!" Camilla protested.

"Is that so?" Talia said, rewinding the recording the video and paused the video that showed Camilla's screaming face. "Because this proves it all."

"Wanna see what I can also prove?" Camilla asked.

Camilla seized Talia by the arms and threw her over the counter.

"We're gonna spy on the Kraang...with a lizard!" Ariana declared, holding the lizard in the air proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hour later, the K-5 gathered together in the Sonicruiser that was parked nearby TCRI building. They assembled around Ariana's station as they watched the lizard's progress on the screen. The lizard used a mini saw attached to its tail and crawled inside a room, where a bunch of blue Kraang droids were having a conservation about their robotic bodies. The lizard moved on until it crawled onto a beam and looked down at two other Kraang droids, allowing the screen to feature a laser drill for the mages to see back at the Sonicruiser.

"Wait a minute." Kirana said suddenly. "Ariana, can you get the lizard closer?"

Ariana nodded as she directed the lizard to move closer and zoomed the camera in.

"That which is known as the next phase of the Kraang invasion to the planet known as earth will soon begin." One Kraang droid explained. "That which is the laser drill will drill a hole in the planet known as earth. That is a hole that is thirty miles deep in the earth. To execute the plan, Kraang needs to be possessing that which is known as the diamond lens to make work the drilling of the laser drill. Kraang is already on the way to that which is called the laboratory that is having the lens that is needed by Kraang."

"They're gonna drill a hole onto earth?!" Ezra said in shock.

"Woah." Camilla said.

"Okay, that doesn't sound good." Talia said.

"We have to stop them." Kirana said firmly.

"Spyzard, return to the Sonicruiser at once." Ariana ordered. She turned off the camera and pulled up picture of a laser drill on the screen to her siblings. "Here's what we need to know."

With a nod, Spyzard slithered his way out of the Kraang hideout. But he suddenly went hurtling off the beam and fell straight down into a large vat of mutagen that started mutating him into a large monster. In quick seconds, Spyzard managed to defeat the Kraang droids and took his leave to the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the K-5 got to their stations and the Sonicruiser started driving to the streets until the vehicle suddenly went over a large bump that made Ariana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra bump off their seats while Kirana stopped the vehicle.

"What the heck was that?" Talia asked in shock.

"I'll check it out." Ezra said.

He peeked at the bump outside the Sonicruiser and widened his eyes.

"Girls, you might wanna look at this." Ezra said.

The K-5 climbed out of the Sonicruiser and they ran over to see a large lizard creature on the ground in the alleyway. Ariana knelt in front of the creature and examined it closely while her siblings stood behind her.

"Okay, that's gross." Kirana said in disgust.

Camilla gasped sharply and passed out to the ground.

"Camilla!" Ezra shouted in worry.

"Camilla, you okay?" Talia said, turning back to her unconscious sister.

"Oh my. I can't believe what I'm seeing." Ariana said, looking at the cybernetic armor attached to the creature's arms and legs. "It's my Spyzard!"

"Say what?!" Camilla shouted as she immediately got back up on her feet from the ground.

"It got exposed to the mutagen inside TCRI!" Ariana explained with wide eyes as she continued examining her mutated Spyzard. "The equpiment attached to him has incredibly merged with his exoskeleton."

"Well peace out!" Camilla said quickly. "I'm outta here!"

Camilla started running back to the Sonicruiser, but Talia summoned a concentrated rope made of wind energy and wrapped it around Camilla that pulled her older sister back to the group.

"Oh, calm down, Camilla." Talia said. "The creature is toast anyway. Besides, it's not like its gonna get up and come after us."

"Uh, guys?" Ariana exclaimed.

Kirana, Talia, Ezra, and Camilla turned around to see Spyzard got up and pinned Ariana to the ground with one claw. Spyzard's blue spy eyes stared at the other mages, but he got his eyes on the frozen Camilla. Spyzard tossed Ariana aside and began stalking towards the other mages. Kirana and Talia ran forward, leaving Ezra and Camilla standing in their position until Camilla quickly ran for weapons into the Sonicruiser.

"Get outta here!" Ezra shouted.

He threw an empty bottle at Spyzard, but the bottle didn't hit him hard and made him growl at Ezra.

"Uh-oh." Ezra said.

Kirana, Ariana, and Talia jumped to attack Spyzard with their elemental magic, but Spyzard continued to walk forward to get to Camilla. Ezra glared at Spyzard and joined his sisters to hold him off.

"This lizard's tough!" Kirana exclaimed.

"Okay, we seriously need some help!" Talia shouted.

"But where's Camilla?" Ariana asked.

"Camilla! Help us out here!" Ezra shouted.

Suddenly, Camilla came out sitting on a chair with a shoulder-mounted blast cannon.

"Take this, freak!" Camilla shouted with a glare.

Kirana, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra dodged out of the way before Camilla fired an enormous light blue energy beam directly at Spyzard that sent him flying to the dead end wall and fell to the ground unconsciously.

"Nice job, Camilla." Kirana said as she walked back to the Sonicruiser with Ariana. "Now, we have to stop the Kraang from getting those diamonds."

"Kirana's right. We gotta move." Camilla said as she got off from the chair and followed her siblings.

"Oh, come on." Talia smileed, pointing an accusing finger at Camilla. "You're just saying that because you want to get away from that lizard."

"How wrong can you get?" Camilla snapped. She pushed Talia into the Sonicruiser. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the streets, Kirana was driving the Sonicruiser and then stopped the vehicle to see the Kraang droids loading a case into one of their white vans on the screens.

"There's the Kraang!" Ariana exclaimed.

"They're picking up the lens for their drill!" Ezra said.

"Ram it, Kirana!" Camilla shouted.

Kirana hit the pedal with her boot and the Sonicruiser drove fast towards the Kraang's van. The Kraang droids crawled from the van and found themselves facing with four mage kunoichis and mage ninja. Camilla got the case containing the diamond lens in her hands.

"I got the lens!" Camilla shouted as she came up to her siblings.

"Camilla, take it to the Sonicruiser! We'll handle the Kraang!" Kirana ordered.

Suddenly, Spyzard landed on top of the overturned van and the Kraang droids began firing their weapons at the giant lizard mutant. Spyzard cracked his neck and started delivering swift slashes at every Kraang droids at sight. After that was over, Spyzard jumped down from the van and turned to the K-5 as he saw Camilla jumped behind her siblings.

"Talia, Ariana, Ezra, you take the lizard." Kirana said. "Camilla and I will take the lens to the Sonicruiser."

"Um, bad news, Camilla's in shock mode right now." Ariana said as she glanced at her older sister behind her.

Kirana, Talia, and Ezra glanced around quickly to see Camilla standing in fear with the case in her hands.

"Okay, I'll carry her to the Sonicruiser." Kirana said.

Kirana began dragging up Camilla in her arms and started running back towards the Sonicruiser, unaware that Camilla have dropped the case on the ground. That made one Kraang droid picking up the case and headed back to the van. Ariana, Talia, and Ezra began fighting against Spyzard, but the giant lizard mutant was proven to be strong for them to handle. Talia was able to fire several blades of wind that moved Spyzard to the street road, where the giant lizard mutant immediately got hit by an incoming truck and carried him away out of nowhere. The driver started to panic at the sight of the Spyzard and jumped off, leaving the truck to crash into a wall and exploded with Spyzard. Then; Ariana, Talia, and Ezra spotted the Kraang droid carrying the case jumping inside the van and the vehicle took off.

"The Kraang got the lens again!" Ezra exclaimed as he, Ariana, and Talia ran back to their older sisters.

"That's because Camilla lost it." Kirana said.

"Hey, I know it's my fault that I can't face the lizard on my own, Ms. Fearless Leader!" Camilla snapped defensively.

"Look, I understand your fear of lizards is blocking your fighting spirit, but you have to find a way to conquer that fear so you can move on." Kirana said softly.

Camilla turned away at Kirana's words, knowing that her older sisters has a point.

"Now, come on. We gotta find the drill before the Kraang start it up." Kirana ordered.

Ariana, Talia, Ezra, and Camilla followed Kirana into the Sonicruiser as they took off to the streets. Unware of the siblings, Spyzard was walking past out of the flaming fire and continued to pursue Camilla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Sonicrusier, the K-5 became silent for what happened to Camilla until Ariana broke the silence.

"I have located all known Kraang facilities and the fault lines in New York City on the map." Ariana said as she showed a map on the screen to her siblings. She then pulled up two highlighted crisscrossed fault lines on the screen."If the Kraang are gonna drill into the earth's crust, then this is where they'd do it."

"Alright then. We've got a little more time left before the Kraang start drilling." Kirana said.

Suddenly, something bumped the vehicle that made the mages cautious upon that.

"What was that?" Ezra asked.

"I'll check to see what's outiside." Ariana said. She looked back at the screen to see something with wide eyes. "Uh guys, Spyzard's back."

"What?" Camilla screamed. She jumped out of her seat and glanced around frantically until she quickly jumped onto Ariana's arms. "He's here! He's underneath the vehicle!"

Suddenly, Spyzard crawled under the vehicle and slashed the drive shaft that caused to the Sonicruiser skid to a stop.

"He cut the drive shaft!" Camilla shouted in shock.

Ariana tossed Camilla back to her station's seat.

"Okay, how does that freak keep finding us?" Kirana cried in frustration.

"Well, I did put a homing signal, so Spyzard could come back to the vehicle." Ariana explained.

"Are you kidding me?!" Ezra shouted as he, Kirana, Camilla, and Talia surrounded Ariana in her station. "What the heck, Ariana!?"

"Yeah, even I would've turned that off." Talia remarked.

"Sorry, I don't think it was gonna be a big of a deal." Ariana snapped. She started clacking her rapid fingers on her keyboard. "But I could tap into his camera to see what he's seeing."

"Then, we can see why he's so mad at us." Camilla said as she stood behind her sisters.

"Got it." Ariana said.

Ariana clicked the last button and a video of Camilla trying to burn the lizard with her magic was playing over and over again on the screen.

"That explains...so much." Camilla said slowly with a deadpan look.

"So, this whole time he was only mad at you?" Ezra said to Camilla.

"Ha, that must be terrifying for a girl who's afraid of lizards." Talia teased with a grin.

"Shut up, Talia!" Camilla snapped with a glare. "It's not like the lizard's got more surprises up his sleeves."

Suddenly, a buzzsaw cut through the floor of the Sonicruiser exactly where Camilla was standing on. That surprise made Ezra yelp and jump back.

"I could be wrong!" Camilla screamed.

Kirana pushed Camilla aside and sliced the buzzsaw with a katana sword made out of water.

"Gross!" Ezra exclaimed after the saw was cut off.

"It has been decided!" Kirana said to Ariana. "Ariana, fix the vehicle fast while the rest of us will keep the lizard busy from our mission."

"We will?" Camilla asked in confusion.

"Yes, Camilla!" Ezra shouted as Kirana grabbed Camilla by the leotard.

Kirana, Talia, and Ezra headed out of the Sonicruiser as they dragged Camilla along with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Camilla gripped Talia's neck hard with both hands as she was picked up in her youngest sister's arms and glanced around the alleyway anxiously.

"Hey Spyzard!" Kirana called out. "We have Camilla! Come and get her!"

"Are you serious? You're using me as bait?" Camilla exclaimed.

"Yep." Kirana replied.

Suddenly, Spyzard came out from underneath the Sonicruiser and began stalking towards the mages with blue narrow eyes. Kirana, Talia, and Ezra ran away to turn the corner with Camilla screaming all the way. Spyzard turned the corner and found Camilla yelling in alarm. As Spyzard began approaching Camilla, the other three mages were able to seize the mutant lizard with magic chains. But the two mage kunoichis and mage ninja got knocked back to the wall in seconds.

Camilla turned around and ran away from Spyzard while screaming in terror. She kept trying to fire several flaming blasts at Spyzard, who was too strong to be burn by Camilla's fire magic. She made a turn to a dead end and looked around for a way to escape, but she immediately got down on her knees and closed her eyes in fear when she heard a sound that presumed that Spyzard is coming behind her.

"Okay, I'm sorry for trying to burn you!" Camilla apologized quickly. "I'll never be cruel again, just leave me alone!"

"Under one condition." A familiar voice spoke in a low voice. "Be good to Talia and be nice to her for the rest of your life."

Camilla's eyes widened wide as she quickly realized who that voice belongs to. She turned around to see the voice was her youngest sister. She also saw Ezra holding in his laughter but snickering through the whole scene.

"Talia!" Camilla yelled angrily.

Camilla kicked Talia hard in the butt and the two siblings instantly took shelter behind Kirana, who was stopping Camilla from attacking Talia again.

"Ow!" Talia said sulkily. "Can't take a joke once in a while."

"Good work, Camilla." Kirana complimented with a grin.

"What are you talking about?" Camilla snapped. "Where's the lizard?"

Ezra pointed his thumb over his shoulder, where the siblings could see the mutant lizard was encased in strong cement. Camilla smiled confidently as she was poking her finger to its head, making the hollow Spyzard statue to crumble into a dust with one touch.

"What the heck?" Camilla said with a confused eyebrow.

"Looks like he shedded." Ezra said.

"They shed?" Camilla asked.

"Yeah, lizards shed their skins." Kirana explained. She then glanced around in fear. "To...only...get stronger."

"O.M.G." Talia said, looking at what Kirana's staring in fear.

"This couldn't get any worse." Ezra said.

Camilla spun around to see Spyzard in his new form. His skin became white scaly and huge cybernetic arms.

Kirana, Camilla, Talia, and Ezra turned around to run fast for the Sonicruiser as Spyzard was chasing after them with fast speed. The mages finally made it back to the Sonicruiser and hopped into the vehicle.

"Ariana, you get this vehicle working yet?" Kirana asked, jumping into the driver's seat.

"Yeah, we gotta go now!" Ariana said from the back of the vehicle. "The Kraang are powering up the drill!"

Kirana started the engine and drove the Sonicruiser to the Kraang facility, but Spyzard was moving across the rooftops to catch up to the vehicle. Camilla saw Spyzard from the screen and began firing light green energy blasts from the vehicle, but Spyzard was too fast to be hit by the energy blasts one by one.

"Are you kidding me?" Camilla snapped. She puts on her determined face and got up from her station. "I'm going after him!"

"Camilla, you don't have to do this." Kirana protested.

"That's why I have to do it." Camilla admitted as she opened the hatch to the motorcycle. "You said it yourself. I have to conquer this fear, so I can move on."

Camilla jumped in and closed the hatch as she sat on a black futuristic two-wheeled motorcycle. Kirana pressed a glowing green button to eject the motorcycle and drove off the to the Kraang facility, leaving Camilla behind with the large mutant lizard. As Spyzard stopped running, Camilla started shooting a barrage of rapid missiles that hit Spyzard in every direction.

"Hey, Spyzard!" Camilla shouted. "Catch me if you can!"

Camilla revved her motorcycle and drove off to the Sonicruiser's direction as Spyzard got up and pursued after Camilla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the Sonicruiser raced towards the Kraang facility with the laser drill. But the Kraang droids were guarding the gates that were slowly closing itself to prevent the vehicle from getting inside.

"Get ready, guys!" Kirana said. "We're going in!"

The Kraang droids began firing neon pink energy lasers that have no effect against the Soncruiser. As the Sonicruiser got crashed halfway through the gates, the Kraang droids got rammed painfully to the ground by the vehicle. But unfortunately, the Sonicruiser got itself stuck in between the metal gates with the rest of the Kraang droids started shooting at the vehicle.

"Oh, we're in trouble!" Ezra exclaimed. "We can't get through!"

"Camilla, we're stuck and we can't get pass! Get the drill!" Kirana ordered through her K-Phone.

"On my way!" Camilla said from Kirana's K-Phone.

Outside, Camilla was revving her motorcycle and drove into the Kraang facility, where she parked her motorcycle near the Sonicruiser and jumped onto the powered drill. She looked up to see Spyzard standing on the drill towards her. With a smirk on her face, Camilla unleashed a sudden barrage of fireballs in high and low directions that hit Spyzard at sight. But before Spyzard can attack with his claws, Camilla delivered a barrage of vertial spinning flaming kicks while rising in the air that knocked the giant mutant lizard with each hit of the sweep kick barrage before jamming her boot to Spyzard's back and fell down to slam him violently onto the ground with an axe kick, causing Spyzard to explode into a pile of goo on the ground. Then, Camilla sprang in the air with a twisting reverse backflip and swiftly launched a giant flaming wave that surged across the field, destroying the drill into a large metallic liquid pool in the process.

After defeating the firing Kraang droids that were coming in her way, Camilla got on her motorcycle and used her magic to release the Sonicrusier from the metal gates. Camilla revved her engines and began following after the escaping Sonicruiser away from the Kraang facility.

Unaware to the mages, a new baby lizard started forming from the goo on the ground and screeched loud for revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Crete Fortress, the K-5 were relaxing themselves in the living room. Camilla was punching the training dummy, Ariana was drawing on her sketchbook, Ezra was on his phone, Kirana was watching TV with the remote, and Talia was playing her orange handheld game console.

"Camilla, you faced your fear and saved the city." Kirana said with a bright smile. "I'm proud of you, sis."

"Oh please. I conquered my fear, baby!" Camilla scoffed with a smile. "I zapped my fear all the way to oblivion!"

"Applause to the drama queen who conquered her fear." Ezra commented with a smile.

"So, does that mean you're not afraid of lizards anymore?" Talia asked.

"Nope." Camilla said with a smirk. "Not one bit."

"Okay." Talia mused. "So, that means you don't mind the one I just slipped into your shirt."

Camilla's eyes went wide. She began screaming frantically and running off around the living room, making her siblings laugh in amuse.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

651 2 20
The young turtles save New York from the villain Superfly and are adjusting to their new lives as heroes as well as students in high school. One day...
21.2K 348 27
When Weiss Schnee discovers four teenage mutant ninja turtles, she is forced to confront her past in order to save them from the Schnee Dust Company...
12.8K 217 20
The Turtles and there friends face the biggest threat there is. The Kraang
180K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...