K-5 (Full)

By LeslieHowell021

When five mages emerge into the world of New York, they discover big threats that only they themselves can so... More

Info
Rise Of The Mages (Part 1)
Rise Of The Mages (Part 2)
Mage Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
Iron Donna
Phantom
Reptile Brains
Beware of Sapphire
The Darkness
Panic at the Fortress
Nano Attack!
It Came From The Haunting Building
Mage or Monster
New Boys In Town
Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer and Sandra!
TCRI
Lizard Terminator
Donna's Gambit
Enemy Of My Enemy
Kuro's Partnership
Sandra Returns
Fuketsuna
Operation: Detention Breakout
Showdown (Part 1)
Showdown (Part 2)
Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Bats
Follow the Ice
Sandra Unleashed!
Talia Gets Sonically
Target: Casey Jones
Samara and Destroy
The Good, The Bad, And Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Rosa Galicia
Phantom Upgraded
Of Golem and Women
The Manhattan Project (Part 1)
The Manhattan Project (Part 2)
Accel and Mages
Donna's Nevermore
Newtralized and Nebulous!
Pizzaface
The Wrath of Tigress
Legendary Kuraun
Project EVE
Vengance Will Be Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion (Part 1)
The Invasion (Part 2)
Deep Within The Woods
A Fierce Dagger
Buried Secrets
Invasion Of The Punkz Catz
In Dreams
Race With The Demon!
Powers of the Shagon
Spirit Journey
Return To New York
Wolf Hunt
The Crystal and the Luck
Battle For New York (Part 1)
Battle For New York (Part 2)
Casey Jones Vs The Underworld
The Witch Avenger
Clash of the Amazons
Meet Verona Salamander
The Deadly Bite
Tales of the Mages
Attack of the Mega Shade!
The Venus Doom
The Fourblind Trap
Aliens Seen In New York!
Annihilation Earth (Part 1)
Annihilation Earth (Part 2)
Beyond the Majestic Universe
The Planet of Hegemon
The Crazy World Of Gerti
The Plant Mistress Jade!
Riddle Of The Ancient Sword
Journey To The Center Of Talia's Mind
The Lab of Mosaic
The War In Dimension X
The Ghostly Gaean
Trans-Dimensional K-5
Wrath of the Hydnora
The Evil Of The Witches Seven
The Ever-Lasting Battle
Earth's Last Stand
City At War
Broken Foot and Broken Shadow
The Saiba Lacerta
Mage Gangland
Fleura du Mal
Lady Shadestrike
Darkest Plight
The Power Inside Them
Kùbào VS the Scientists
The Tale of Tigress
Requiem
Owari
Scroll Of The Demodragon
The Forgotten Mage
The Hearts Of Evil
End Times
When Worlds Collide (Part 1)
When Worlds Collide (Part 2)
The Wëather Witćh
Špirit Journëy
Thë Whitë Taišša
Lone Mage And Cubs
The Wasteland Warrior
The Impossible Desert
Carmeggadon
The Curse Of Saskia McTavish
The Crypt of Lucine
The Victoria Experiment
Monsters Among Us!
Wanted: Jinx And Crystallia
The Shadow Walks Again!
The Big Blowout
K-5: Loud House (Part 1)
K-5: Loud House (Part 2)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 1)
Hogwarts Adventure (Part 2)
The Key To The Lost Treasure
The Jewel Of The Great Power
Legend of the Dark Son
A K-5 Christmas Caper
Mages Forever (Part 1)
Mages Forever (Part 2)
Upcoming Books

Mages In Time

22 1 0
By LeslieHowell021

On a dark night, the K-5 stood on the rooftop for their search for Kuro. Kirana stood on the edge of the roof as she looked out over the city for every sight of her older brainwashed brother. Camilla and Talia sat on the ground while Ariana and Ezra leaned against the roof doorway. Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Ezra felt sad for Kirana's chance on saving Kuro from being brainwashed.

"Kirana, this is exhausting." Camilla said. "There's nothing we can do. It's been weeks since he nearly turned us into vicious animals."

"Yeah, because if I can't find a cure for Kuro, we have to let him go." Ariana agreed.

"Like that's easy, Ariana." Kirana said sternly. "You out of all people should know that."

Ariana looked down sadly as she knew her older sister was right.

"Because she's still has a thing for Casey." Talia smiled teasingly. "But I still think you have a chance with Donnie, Ariana. You two are made for each other."

Ariana glared at Talia. She recalled herself forming a crush on Casey Jones from the moment she saw him, but the power of the Soultouch made her become attracted to Donnie when she joined him on rescuing April's father.

"It's always hard when you think about someone." Kirana said sadly. "Especially when that someone is your long-lost family member."

"I think there's a spell I can use to try and help Kuro but I'll need Vee's help with that." Ezra said.

"Well then, it's official." Talia declared as she stood up from the ground. "I'm never gonna have a struggling crush on two boys and that's a promise. Because I'm dedicated to one thing and one thing only. And that's being a cool mage kunoichi."

"Hey, Talia." Camilla smiled. "I got something cool right here."

Camilla got up on the roof ground with a large sized water soaker in her hands and began blasting double stream of water at Talia.

"Whoa!" Talia said, dodging each water blast heading in her direction.

"Water soaker!" Camilla yelled.

After Talia moved away, Camilla blasted out water streams at Kirana, who quickly ran away from the water with laughter. Ezra dodged the water as it was near him, with laughter. Then, Ariana laughed as she got sprayed by the water by Camilla. For once, the siblings were finally having fun together.

Suddenly, a bright white light appeared in the sky that caught the mages' attention. The five mage ninjas looked up to watch the light opened itself as a white diamond-shaped acrylic mirror.

Then, a teenage boy walked out bravely. He has short spiked blonde hair and gold eyes. He wore a steel blue bodysuit with a dark blue hooded cape. In his hands was a black cane that was twisted like an infinity symbol at the top with a glowing crystalline lotus flower in the center of the symbol. He stared at the crystal flower and noticed that the glow had faded away, making him literally fall from the sky with a scream.

Talia ran forward to summon her whip and quickly wrapped the boy around to pull him down on the roof safe and sound.

"Hey, are you okay?" Talia asked the boy.

"Yeah, I'm alright." The boy responded. He turned to Talia with a thankful smile. "You have my thanks."

Talia stared longingly at the boy as if she's beginning to feel a sense of love flowing in her mind.

"At last." The boy said as he got up from the ground. He looked at Kirana. "The courageous Interpol officer, Kirana." The blue mage kunoichi had a slight confused look on her face and the boy turned to Camilla. "The brutal warrior, Camilla." The red mage kunoichi glared at the time mage and the boy turned to Ariana. "The inventive scientist, Ariana." The purple mage kunoichi became deeply confused and the boy turned to Talia. "The superior secret agent, Talia." The orange mage kunoichi smiled at the time mage and the boy finally turned to Ezra. "And the great wizard, Ezra."

"Whoa, he knows us?" Ezra questioned.

"Through numerous time portals, I've finally found you." The boy said. "The Legendary Mages. My master will not believe this."

"Us? Legendary?" Camilla snorted. "I really don't know what you're talking about, but nobody even knows about our mage existence yet."

"True, but they eventually will." The boy stated. "I came from the future and the five of you are super famous. Meeting you is way better than meeting anyone else I've ever met in my life."

"Let me get thing straight." Ariana said skeptically. "You're from the future and we're famous enough to be in history books? You seriously expect us to believe that?"

"Of course. You saved the world. Countless times. And even your great-grand..." The boy replied. He quickly covered his mouth. "Sorry, I can't give away too much information. But yeah, everything I said is true."

"Cool! High-five!" Ariana said excitedly to Kirana and Camilla.

Kirana, Camilla, and Ariana gave each other high-fives, but Ezra was shocked about the future while Talia was too focused on the time mage.

"Girls, think about this as something totally crazy!" Ezra shouted.

"Hey, there." Talia said with a flirty tone as she moved closer to the boy. "The name's Talia. What's your name?"

"My name's Dashiell and I'm a mage Time Master from the 25th century." The boy introduced himself. "Well, assistant Time Master in training."

Talia swooned as her eyes stared dreamily at Dashiell until Camilla rudely pushed her youngest sister away and confronted the time mystic.

"Alright, get to the point, Time Boy." Camilla demanded. "If you're really from the future, prove it."

"Oh, of course. The only reason I came here because I was being followed by an evil mage freak from the future who wants to control all of time and history." Dashiell explained.

"Wait, what did you just say?" Kirana asked in disbelief.

Suddenly, everyone looked up to see another white diamond-shaped acrylic mirror opening in the sky and watched a female mage mutant walking out. She has long navy blue hair that reached down her ankles, sea green eyes, and light green skin. She wore a full black bodysuit that covered her torso and legs with navy blue sleeves that covered her hands and sea green knee-high boots.

"That's her." Dashiell said. "Saskia McTavish."

Saskia observed her surroundings on the rooftop ground.

"How pathetic. Now, why would you pick the early 21st century?" Saskia questioned. She noticed that the five mages summoned out their weapons in their offensive stance. "Ah, of course. The Legendary Mages. But without their full and true potential they have in the future, they can't defeat me." Her voice became threatening. "Now hand over the Temporal Staff and I may let you live."

"Guys, let's welcome this freak in New York-style!" Kirana ordered.

The K-5 charged forward to attack, but Saskia summoned a sea green protective shield to block the incoming attacks and the shield splits itself into five strong sea green energy streams that shot toward the K-5.

"Give it to me, boy." Saskia hissed as she moved closer to Dashiell.

"Not this time!" Dashiell said.

Dashiell aimed the Temporal Staff at Saskia and shot a beam of indigo energy from the crystalline flower, sending the demon mage mutant flying and screaming into the time portal that was opening up from that attack.

"Wow, that was strangely easy." Dashiell said. "But not to worry, I sent her 100 million years into the past."

"I think you need to tell us the whole thing because we have no idea what the heck is going on!" Ariana demanded.

"Oh, right, sorry. I can explain everything." Dashiell said. "In the future, my sisters and I were chosen to be protectors of time, space, and antimatter itself by three magical relics. Rie has the Spatial Staff that represents space, Chinami has the Renegade Staff that represents antimatter, and I have the Temporal Staff that represents time. Once the power of three staffs combined, we can bend and control reality itself. We're apprentices to the top Time Master of the Order, Lord Simultaneous. Last night, someone tried to steal the three staffs. It was Saskia McTavish, the evil mutant Time Mistress. With the staffs, she could rule all of reality, changing history to suit her cruel desires. So my sisters and I took the staffs from her, and we used to lure her to the one era she could be defeated in. But it would seem that we got separated due to the time travel."

Suddenly, the Temporal Staff began glowing uncontrollably.

"Oh, this isn't good." Dashiell informed. "Saskia is making changes in the past. She's trying to wipe us out in the present."

"She can do that?" Ezra asked.

"Yeah. That happens a lot." Dashiell replied. "Can you help me?"

"Help you? No way, not gonna happen." Camilla snapped.

"Guys, come on. In the future, we're going to be doing great things for everyone to accept us for who we truly are." Talia declared. "This is our chance to fulfill it."

Suddenly, a huge white free-floating head appeared out of nowhere in the sky behind the six mages.

"Dashiell!" The magical head bellowed.

"Lord Simultaneous?" Dashiell gasped.

"Have you and your sisters fixed the problem yet, boy?" Lord Simultaneous interrogated.

"Not yet, sir." Dashiell said as he used the Temporal Staff to conjure up a time portal near the edge of the building. "But we're on it. I have to stop Saskia before it's too late!"

Dashiell quickly jumped through the time portal.

"Hey, Dashiell, wait for me!" Talia shouted, running past her three older sisters and younger brother.

"Talia, wait!" Ezra yelled.

But it was too late. Talia already jumped into the time portal. Ezra followed behind Talia through the portal. Kirana and Ariana exchanged looks and shrugged before going after their youngest sister. Camilla groaned and followed after her two sisters and younger brother through the time portal.

"Hurry, Dashiell." Lord Simultaneous roared.

With that, Lord Simultaneous and the time portal disappeared together at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an open forest, the time portal opened itself again and the six mages fell hard on the grassy ground. They moaned as they got up slowly.

"Where the heck are we?" Talia asked.

"You mean when are we?" Dashiell corrected.

"Avalon. Camelot. The Castle of the Demon? This is very familiar." Ariana said as she stared at the pointed signs.

"Well, does that mean anything to you?" Ezra questioned as he pointed his finger forward.

Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, Talia, and Dashiell followed Ezra's pointed finger as they collectively spotted a huge castle that stood few miles ahead from where they're standing.

"I can't believe it! We've got transported into Medieval times!" Ariana exclaimed shockingly.

"England in the year 980 A.D." Dashiell stated.

"Are you insane?!" Camilla yelled loudly at Dashiell. "Why did you send us here?"

"In case you haven't noticed, I didn't mean to send us back here. So don't take this out on me!" Dashiell snapped. He then calmed down from rising his temper. "You have to help me stop her."

"Guess we have no choice, guys." Kirana said to her younger siblings. "We gotta save history."

"Thanks." Dashiell said with a nod.

"Oh, snap." Talia smiled. "I got a rad idea and check this out."

Talia summoned four orange magic circles and send them on the grass below her siblings' feet. The four magic circles moved themselves up as they were changing Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Ezra into something new. When the process was over, the mage kunoichis and mage ninja got new outfits that matched the Medieval timeline: Kirana wore an off-the-shoulder blue dress trimmed with emerald green ruffles, blue-and-emerald green striped stockings, blue platform boots with emerald green soles, and dark blue cloak with a hood; Camilla wore an off-the-shoulder red dress trimmed with kelly green ruffles, red-and-kelly green striped stockings, red platform boots with kelly green soles, and dark red cloak with a hood; Ariana wore an off-the-shoulder purple dress trimmed with brownish green ruffles, purple-and-brownish green striped stockings, purple platform boots with brownish green soles, and dark purple cloak with a hood; Talia wore an off-the-shoulder orange dress trimmed with light green ruffles, orange-and-light green striped stockings, orange platform boots with light green soles, and dark orange cloak with a hood; and Ezra wore a turquoise long sleeved loose shirt with a teal vest over, black pants with sea green knee pads, teal boots with sea green soles, and a dark teal cloak with a hood.

"Yo, what's with the costumes?" Camilla asked.

"I don't know. But I kinda like it." Ariana said as she looked down at her dress.

"Yeah, it's too cute." Kirana agreed.

"It makes me feel tough." Ezra added.

"And we need to blend in." Talia added. She moved close to Camilla in a whisper. "Plus, I wanted to look extra hot for Dashiell."

"Whatever." Camilla whispered back as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"We have to hurry and find the castle of Saskia McTavish." Dashiell declared.

"That punk? Please." Talia scoffed. "I can take that demon freak in my sleep."I'm not scared of her in the..."

Talia stopped talking to notice that five mages having shocking faces and pointing their fingers as signals.

"And she's right behind me, isn't she?" Talia whimpered.

Talia slowly looked up at Saskia, who looked down at her with a sinister smile.

"Surprise!" Saskia smiled.

Saskia swiftly kicked Talia that sent her flying straight to her siblings and quickly snatched the Temporal Staff out of Dashiell's hand.

"No!" Dashiell shouted.

"Yes, the staff is finally mine!" Saskia grinned evilly as she stared deeply at the Temporal Staff.

"The Temporal Staff will never stop the K-5!" Dashiell snapped.

"Wanna bet?" Saskia asked, holding two familiar staffs in her other hand.

Dashiell's eyes widened in shock as he and the K-5 watched the demon mage mutant using her magic to combine the three staffs together, fusing them into a golden staff that was twisted like an infinity symbol at the top with a multi-colored glowing crystalline lotus flower.

"Oh no." Dashiell muttered worryingly.

"Now you shall be forever stuck in the loop of time!" Saskia smiled sinisterly.

"Get her!" Kirana ordered.

The K-5 and Dashiell charged forward to attack, but they instantly vanished out of thin air. But they returned back to where they have started over and over again due to Saskia's powers from the staff. But Ezra and Dashiell were able to know what's going on before the K-5 noticed it too.

"What the heck is going on?" Ezra asked.

"Yeah, didn't this just happen?" Talia inquired.

"Saskia stuck us in some kind of time loop." Ariana responded.

"Well, Time Boy, do something." Camilla said to Dashiell.

Dashiell aimed his arms towards Saskia and fired a steel blue energy beam from the palm of her hands at the demon mage mutant, shattering the time loop and making Saskia vanish out of thin air.

"You actually broke the time loop! You were awesome!" Ariana exclaimed as she quickly hugged Dashiell.

Unaware to Ariana and Dashiell, Talia became jealous of seeing her older sister hugging the time mage.

"Come on, we have to find Saskia." Dashiell said as he broke free from the hug.

Ariana began to follow Dashiell, but she got confronted by Talia, who gave her dirty look as a sign for "staying away for him".

"Samon Uma!" Dashiell casted.

At his words, five rock horses rose directly out of the ground. Kirana, Ariana, Ezra, and Dashiell hopped on one horse. Talia hopped behind Jikan. And Camilla stood next to the last horse.

"Are we really gonna do this?" Camilla groaned.

The rock horse slowly licked Camilla's cheek.

"Just zip it and get on." Kirana snapped.

"So now we're riding a horse together." Talia said flirtatiously. "Is this our first date?"

"Um, Talia, you're a little bit old for me." Dashiell smirked. "Besides, I haven't even been born yet."

Talia whimpered disappointingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours later, everyone mounted up to ride after Saskia as they took their route through a dark, creepy garden filled with purple roses blooming with jack-o-lantern faces on them until the horses halted themselves at the edge of the garden. The dark, large castle resembled as a black medieval wooden church building. It was set five feet away from the garden edge.

"Now that Saskia has the power of three staffs, I only have a single laser knuckle that will destroy the combined staff." Dashiell explained.

"But destroying the staff will make the six of us trapped here forever." Ariana said worryingly.

"Well then, let's ride!" Kirana declared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dark castle, Saskia sat on her platinum exquisite throne with the all-powerful staff in her hand. The walls have dark brown and several star-shaped platforms floating around her from below.

"Hm, I should go and conquer the 25th century very easily." Saskia grinned as she stared at the golden staff. "But really I want to see the look on the other Time Masters' faces when I destroyed them."

The K-5 and Dashiell were crouching on the star-shaped platform above Saskia in stealth mode. Unfortunately, Saskia could hear the blue mage kunoichi whispering the plan with the others. When the six mages jumped down with yells, Saskia raised the staff in the air and trapped them in golden yellow time bubbles.

"So you broke the time loop, Dashiell. I must say well played, but don't think for a second that you and your pals are gonna defeat me is that easy." Saskia giggled sinisterly. "Now, what should I do to all of you?"

Quietly, Dashiell powered up his laser gauntlet and carefully aimed his arm at the golden staff.

"Don't do it, Dashiell. We'll never get home if you do." Ezra pointed out.

Dashiell understood with a nod. He instead blasted out a single steel blue laser beam that freed the K-5 and himself from the time bubbles.

"What?" Saskia gasped angrily.

The K-5 and Dashiell charged forward to tackle Saskia down below, where the final battle took place in the floating star-shaped platforms. Kirana summoned her twin tessen and released several blue energy slashes beneath Saskia, who took the hit and then fired a sea green energy beam at the blue mage kunoichi. Talia summoned her whip and spun it around that created an orange energy around Saskia before slamming the demon mage mutant that erupted a geyser burst of orange energy, but Saskia swiftly performed a sea green charged uppercut and grabbed the orange mage kunoichi to blasts her with a sea green energy blast that launched her away. Ezra summoned his shield and blocked the sea green energy blasts before throwing it towards Saskia, but she got the upper hand to grab the shield and threw it back to hit the teal mage ninja that sent him to hit the wall. Ariana summoned her spear and dashed forward to slash Saskia multiple times before delivering a flurry of twelve powerful purple energy bolts, but Saskia fired a rapid stream of fifteen sea green energy bolts at the purple mage kunoichi. And Camilla summoned her gauntlets and grabbed Saskia to smash her mercilessly into the ground until she tossed the demon mage mutant skyward and jumped up above her to perform a violent clenched gauntlets slam that knocked the demon mage kunoichi down to the platform, but Saskia got up and fired a powerful sea green energy wave at the red mage kunoichi.

With the K-5 down and out, Saskia focused her attention to Dashiell, who was trying to catch the staff that was bouncing around the platforms. Saskia shot forward a link of large sea green energy chain that wrapped around Dashiell and reached down to grab the staff. Getting up, Camilla gave Dashiell the upper hand by slamming Saskia's head for a major headache and Talia swiftly delivered a strong kick at the demon mage mutant's face that send her falling on the platform four feet below.

Then, Ariana grabbed the all-powerful staff in her hands and her eyes went golden yellow.

"Send her to the dark void, Ariana!" Dashiell shouted as he broke free of the energy chain.

"Now wait a minute. Let's talk before you make any crazy decisions." Saskia pleaded in fear.

"I don't think so." Ariana said.

Ariana aimed the golden staff straight down at Saskia and opened up a black portal that sent the screaming demon mage mutant away into the portal before closing the portal shut.

"Is she gone for good?" Camilla asked Dashiell.

"Absolutely." Dashiell nodded. "The dark void is the only dimension for banishment. No one, not even Saskia, can't escape out of it. Kinda like a black hole as an entrance."

"Dashiell!" Lord Simultaneous roared as his huge white free-floating head appeared right behind the calm-looking Dashiell. "You must come back to the future now. Your sisters are here with me. I hope you have retrieved the staffs."

"I'm on my way, Lord Simultaneous." Dashiell said as he turned around to face his master. "Just got to drop off the K-5 first."

"Oh! The Legendary Mages. Very cold." Lord Simultaneous smiled as his voice sounded like a fan of the K-5.

Then, Lord Simultaneous vanished out of sight.

"Okay, everybody. Let's go home." Dashiell smiled to the K-5.

"Um, Dashiell, can we kick it in the future together for a little while? You know just you and me?" Talia asked hopefully.

"Heh, I would love that, Talia." Dashiell responded with a smile. "But trust me, you're a lot happier with someone else. You've just got to wait for him as the soultouch continues to process."

"Really? There's someone else who will love me?" Talia asked with wonder.

"Someday in your future, Talia." Dashiell replied with a nod.

Dashiell planted a kiss on Talia's cheek that made the orange mage kunoichi blush deeply with a beaming smile.

"Let's go home, mage heroes." Dashiell said.

Ariana handed the golden staff over to Dashiell, who used it to open a time portal right in front of them. Ariana and Ezra jumped first, then Dashiell and Talia, and Kirana and Camilla went last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the trip back to the 21st century, the six mages floated in the dark grey space filled with dangerous cracking thunder all over the place.

"Oh, no! Time interference! Something's wrong with it!" Dashiell shouted as he looked at the crystalline flower glowing out of control from the golden staff.

Dashiell spun around and the K-5 began screaming as if the time interference was separating the mage kunoichis and mage ninja from the time mage. He used the golden staff to create a large golden yellow ball, trying to pull it closer to him with every strength he got.

Suddenly, a giant dark blue swirly portal was opened right behind the K-5 and sucked them inside of it. The gravitation of the portal pushed Dashiell a few feet away from it after it closed itself.

"This can't be good." Dashiell said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a wide open forest, the time portal opened itself again and the K-5 fell hard on the grassy ground. They slowly got up to check their new surroundings.

"Oh great! Where the heck are we this time?" Camilla complained.

"The time stream must have been messing up." Ezra replied. "So that means we're in..."

Ezra paused as he stared directly at all of the beautiful clear buildings in front of her on the forest exit. Kirana, Camilla, Ariana, and Talia stared at it too.

"Home? In Japan?" Ariana breathed. "Well, on the bright side we're back in modern times."

Suddenly, the K-5 were immediately surrounded by white mages and quickly summoned out their weapons in offensive stances.

"Guys, we got mages." Talia muttered.

"And we're in deep trouble." Kirana said firmly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.3K 29
when and accident involving a time turner and a few idiots sends 5 teenagers far into the futures, they discover secrets about one another, and how d...
1.5K 104 9
(Inspired by the stories where 12!Mikey and Rise!Mikey switch) After the invasion and discovering his new powers Michelangelo starts training to get...
651 2 20
The young turtles save New York from the villain Superfly and are adjusting to their new lives as heroes as well as students in high school. One day...
13.9K 446 40
On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they discover ninja powers, but they also saved...