๐™๐™š๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ค {๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ช๐™จ...

By darlingmixtape

Since 1971, Sirius Black has been famously known throughout the pureblood community as the Black family's bla... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine

Thirteen

34.1K 1.2K 1.7K
By darlingmixtape

[TW-Forced Eating, throwing up]

"Raina!"

"Mmm"

"Raina, wake up!"

"Mm"

"Raina, wake up! It's Christmas!"

"Go away, James." Raina sleepily mumbled with her eyes closed.

"Don't insult me like that! Do I look like James to you?"

Raina slowly opened her eyes to reveal an excited Sirius standing over her.

"What the hell!" She shouted, sitting straight up and covering her bare arms with her blanket.

"Oh, grow up." He said. "I've seen you in a bikini before." Raina rolled her eyes and got out of bed to throw on a thin long sleeve shirt, and quickly tying her hair into a messy bun.

"Aren't you going to put on pants?" Sirius asked with a sarcastic disgusted face, looking at her in her boxers.

"Nope." She said, walking out of her room to see James, Fleamont and Euphemia all surrounding the large Christmas tree.

"I've awoken the beast!" Sirius yelled triumphantly with a smile, holding his arms out at Raina.

"Shut up." She groaned, sitting on the couch next to James and throwing a pillow at Sirius' face.

"James!" Sirius shouted. "Control the beast!"

"Sorry, Padfoot." James chuckled. "I choose life."

"All right, you three, come on." Euphemia smiled as Sirius made his way over, sitting on the couch next to Raina, their outer thighs lightly touching, his rough, black jeans against her tan, bare skin.

Sirius and Raina made quick, side-glace, eye contact before quickly looking down, moving their legs away from each other awkwardly.

"James, you open something first." Euphemia smiled. James picked up a heavy looking rectangle, wrapped in red and green paper. Excited by the heavy object, his smile disappeared when it revealed a book called 'The Great Gatsby'

"Man, Moony got me a book!" He complained. "S'alright." He laughed. "I got him a pair of socks." James chuckled as he threw his book behind him.

Raina picked up a box with her name on it, smiling as she pealed the paper back. Her smile faded when she had gotten a book as well. "You got me a book, James?" She asked glaring at her brother.

James snickered. "Turn it around."

Raina rolled her eyes and flipped the book over, revealing a dark green cover, with golden letters reading, 'How To Be Less Of A Sour Puss.' James, burst out laughing. Fleamont and Euphemia tried to stifle their chuckles as Sirius didn't even try.

"Oh, whatever!" She said, throwing the book at James who continued to laugh as she made her way off of the couch and back up stairs.

"Raina, it was just a joke!" James called after her, but Raina only replied with her middle finger raised at him as she walked up to her bed room.

Raina had looked under the tree the night before, there were no other gifts with her name on it besides that book. And she was really excited to open it. She couldn't believe how big of a prick her brother was.

It was around noon now, and a knock had come from the other side of her door.

"What?" She said sternly.

James slowly opened the door and walked into her room. "Hey,"

"Get out." She told him. Ignoring her, he walked over to the side of her bed.

"I-um, really... appreciate the broom-care kit..." He awkwardly told her. Raina glared up at him.

"Don't mention it, it's not much. Certainly not as good as your lovely gift to me." She flashed him a faux smile as she looked down at her Wizards Weekly magazine.

"Right, well, I guess I'll be going now," James said. Without getting a single reaction from Raina, he made his way out of the door.

Raina wanted to cry. Only a single Christmas gift and it wasn't even real. Her own parents didn't even bother to get her anything. And knowing her parents, they probably went out of their way to get Sirius a gift.

***

Raina had decided to be decent and join her family for dinner, considering that it were Christmas.

Her mother had set the table with a large ham in the center, surrounded by all kinds of sides, including, mashed potatoes, green beans, baked beans, bread rolls, corn, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and more.

The family all sat at the table, Euphemia and Fleamont sat at the heads of the table. James and Sirius sat next to each other on one side, and Raina sat directly across from Sirius.

Sirius and James were chomping down on their food hungrily as if they hadn't eaten in years, while Raina's plate only consisted of some mashed potatoes and a few green beans as she took small bites.

"This food is so good, Mrs. Potter, really." Sirius told Euphemia with a full mouth.

"Yeah, you've really outdone yourself, mum." James told his mother, his mouth also full.

"Well, thank you, boys." She smiled. "Raina, what about you? Do you like the food?" Everyone's head turned to Raina.

"Yeah, it's good, mum." She said quietly, taking another small bite of her mashed potatoes.

"Oh, but you're barley eating!" Euphemia said, standing up and putting tons of food on Raina's plate, filling it up with every dish on the table. "There you go dear, eat up."

"No, mum, I'm actually not that hun-"

"Oh, nonsense." Euphemia smiled. "You aren't leaving this table until you eat everything off of that plate. If the boys can do it so can you."

Raina looked up at James for help, but he didn't understand the big deal. However, watching this made Sirius feel uneasy.

"You know, I work out a lot Mrs. Potter, so I tend to be hungrier than others." Sirius told Mrs. Potter, but she simply ignored him. The smile on her face had disappeared and she was now looking at Raina with a stern look.

"Eat. Your. Food."

A tear slipped down Raina's cheek. "Mum, I'm really not hungry-"

"Eat!"

"Okay!" She sobbed. Sirius and James uncomfortably shifted in their seats while Fleamont looked at his wife.

"Mia-"

"Quite, Fleamont!" She snapped back, not taking her eyes off of Raina.

Raina began taking small bites of her food, at first, it wasn't that bad, it even felt a little nice to be greated with food. But once she had finished her ham and green beans, she began to feel uneasy.

"Mum, I cant't, I-" She cried, but once again, Euphemia wasn't having it.

"Raina, enough. You should be grateful you even have food." She told her.

Raina continued to cry as she took her bites. After what felt like forever, Raina had finished her plate, and Euphemia was smiling once again.

"Wonderful, you may be excused."

Raina slowly pushed out of her chair, her face tear stained, as she slowly made her way up the stairs.

James and Sirius awkwardly looked at each other as they looked down at their plates, neither of them very hungry after what they just witnessed.

"I think we're gonna go to sleep, mum." James told his mother.

"Alright, dear. You two sleep well." She smiled at them as they uneasily got out of their seats and made their way back to James' room.

Raina lay on her bed, hugging her stomach as she cried. It was almost over. She'd be returning to Hogwarts soon.

Knock, knock, knock.

Raina looked up at her door.

"Go away, James." She weakly called.

"Now that's the second time today." Sirius said with a smile as her walked into Raina's room. Raina squinted her eyes to make sure it was really Sirius, then dropped her head back on her pillow.

"What do you want, Sirius?" She tiredly asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He told her.

Raina wiped her eyes quickly as she sat up. "I'm fine."

"I'm serious, Raina. That was scary." He told her.

"I was just eating." She sniffed. "Why do you care anyways? Don't you like, hate me?"

Sirius stood there for a moment. "What?"

"Well I mean why else would you be such a dick for the past five years?" She asked.

"I never hated you." Sirius told her as he sat down on her bed.

"Then, why?" She asked.

Sirius pursed his lips into a thin line, trying to decide what to say. "Because... when I was in third year, I told you that I liked you, and you went and told my brother and then kissed I'm right in front of me!"

Raina blinked. "That's why you've treated me so horribly? Because I kissed your brother?"

"Well-"

"That's why you called me a slut?" She said, standing up. "That's why ruined my relationships? That's why you constantly made fun of me? Because I hurt your feelings? I was twelve! Three years of torment because I kissed your brother! Jesus Sirius, it's not like you were in love with me!"

Sirius stared at her. She was right. But, why did it hurt so bad when she said it.

Raina froze in her place.

"Raina?" Sirius asked.

"Oh, Merlin." Raina ran to her bathroom and collapsed onto the floor, and began throwing up. Standing there worried, Sirius rushed in and held her hair behind her head as she coughed and cried, releasing out all of the food her mother had forced her to eat.

After a few moments, she had finally stopped and leaned into her bathtub as she cried. She began quietly wailing as she hugged her knees.

Sirius looked down at her horrified.

"Raina, I-"

"Just get out, please." She cried.

Sirius stood there for a second longer before finally leaving, hesitantly closing the door behind him as her wails still hit his ears, the door silencing them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
34.8K 1.1K 36
''๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก. ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ- ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช...
565K 15.6K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
15.7K 671 15
"Merry meet. I am Cordelia of the Most Inbreded and Snobbish House of Rosier." Contrary to popular belief, Sirius Black wasn't the biggest disgrace...