My favorite Mary

By CrystalAllen675

Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she recon... More

Chapter 1: Rory's life
Chapter 2: Tristan's Life
Chapter 3: A walk in Central Park
Chapter 4: Are you serious?
Chapter 5: A night out on the Town
Chapter 6: I am moving to NYC
Chapter 7: Can it really be this great
Chapter 8: Mr. Toad's wild ride
Chapter 9: This feels right
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Your body is a wonderland!
Chapter 12: Everybody loves Trory
Chapter 13: Unexpected News!
Chapter 14: Old friends are the Best
Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!
Chapter 16: X'S and O's!
Chapter 17: Christmas in NYC and Stars Hollow
Chapter 18: Holidays together
Chapter 20: Time to plan a wedding
Chapter 21: Guests arrive for the big day
Chapter 22: One more day
Chapter 23: Miss to Mrs.
Chapter 24: Reception Time
Chapter 25: A Martha's Vineyard Honeymoon
Chapter 26: Who is the Heiress?
Chapter 27: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 28:Honeymoon and Babymoon
Chapter 29: Getting ready for our bundle of Joy
Chapter 30: Looking for our forever home
Chapter 31: Welcome to our new home
Chapter 32: Baby shower
Chapter 33: Graduation day
Chapter 34: Our fresh start
Chapter 35: House warming party
Chapter 36: New addition to the family
Chapter 37: Vistors welcome
Chapter 38: Sleepless nights
Chapter 39: Getting back to normal
Chapter 40: Growing up
Chapter 41: The big one
Chapter 42: A big surprise
Chapter 43: A great Loss
Chapter 44: Moving on is hard
Chapter 45: Things are looking up
Chapter 46: The Big Two
Chapter 47: Our first family vacation
Chapter 48: Are we or aren't we?
Chapter 49: Big brother
Chapter 50: Gender Reveal
Chapter 51: Michael's three and his new room
Chapter 52: Brayden's baby shower
Chapter 53: Almost time to welcome the new baby
Chapter 54: Daily routines
Chapter 55: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 56: Life is getting back to normal
Chapter 57: Em and Brayden's First Birthday
Chapter 58: Daddy's little girl
Chapter 59: Through the years
Chapter 60: High school days
Chapter 61: Graduation Day #1
Chapter 62: College Life
Chapter 63: Final Chilton Graduation
Chapter 64: Move-in day
Chapter 65: Empty nest
Chapter 66: First Yale graduation!
Chapter 67: Fatherly Advice
Chapter 68: Martha's Vineyard
Chapter 69: Yale Graduation#2
Chapter70: Wedding Bells ring
Chapter 71: Daddy's little girl is all grown up
Chapter 72: It's a grand time for a new baby
Chapter 73: Wedding blues
chapter 74: Epilogue

Chapter 19: New Years Eve troubles

732 19 2
By CrystalAllen675

So, It's New Year's Eve, and we are attending a party at The Plaza Hotel. We are getting ready I am going to wear the Long blue cocktail dress that Tris bought me for Christmas. It is very flowy with a slit all the way up and a very low-cut neckline. I am pairing it with my Silver Jimmy Choo heels that Tristan bought me for Christmas. 

Tristan is wearing his black suit with a grey shirt, a silver tie, and a silver pocket square. So We will match a little. I am curling my hair with it in a half updo and curled down my back. 

Tristan's POV:

I am standing in the doorway watching this beautiful woman who agreed to be my wife get dressed. She is just as breathtaking when she is lounging around the house in her sweatpants and crop top as she is in her cocktail dress. The dress I bought her looks so amazing on her. 

She just finished her hair and her makeup. She is adding her jewelry and I decide to help her. I walk over and put her necklace on her and help with her bracelet. 

"You are so sexy and perfect. I am so happy you haven't realized you are too good for me yet. I am so in love with you. You are a beautiful person inside and out."

"I am not too good for you it's the other way around. I just hope you don't realize it until we are married. You look very handsome tonight. I mean you are always handsome and sexy but you look really good in that suit. I can't wait to see you out of it." She laughed and kissed him.

"My sentiments exactly. You look hot in that dress but I am ready to see it on the floor and see your sexy body without all the clothing you are wearing. I do like the slit up your thigh right here." I rub my hand up her thigh and I can feel her quiver under my fingers. 

"If you want to make it to the party you best wait until we return home before you do that again. We may not even make it home if you keep undressing me with your eyes like that."

"I can't help it baby you are so damn sexy It is so hard for me to see you and not think about undressing you even with your sweatpants and crop top."

She blushes and when she does she is so sexy. I love it when she blushes. 

"Alright let's get out of here before we aren't able to leave." She kisses him a passionate kiss and heads toward the door. 

Tristan is standing there a little dazed and then follows her. "Baby you can't be kissing me like that." He takes her hand and places it on his pants. "This is what that kiss did to me."

"I am sorry baby. I promise I will make it up to you when we get home." She smiled and we went to the elevator. Tristan was trying to adjust his pants. Rory was laughing at him.

"You better," I whispered in her ear low and huskily. "This is going to be torture for me because I really would rather be making love to you right now."

"Oh, baby don't worry I promise we will be making love most of the night."

They load into the limo taking them to the party. She is cuddled into Tristan's side. They arrive at The Plaza about twenty minutes later and go to the elevator. 

When the elevator arrives at the right floor. They follow the signs. They walk in and she sees a room full of people. She notices some are from Yale others the LDB. 

She notices Finn standing with his back to her. She walks over and places her hands around his waist. "Hey, there is my exotic boyfriend. How are you doing tonight my Finny?"

"I am doing wonderful now that my love is here. My, my mother you look so scrumptious. Hey, mate how can you tolerate her being this sexy? I would have her locked in the bedroom all the time." Laughing he gives her a kiss on both cheeks and hugs her. He shakes Tristan's hand.

"Come now there are so many people that would love to see Mrs. Rory Gilmore. They were really excited when I told them that you both would be attending." He took her hand and Tristan had her other hand. 

He walked over to a group. "Steph, Rose, Juliet, and Seth here is Rory. I swear darling they have been bugging me since they arrived asking when you would be here and was I sure you would be here." Finn smiled. 

"Rory I am so happy to see you again. I have missed you so much. How are you doing? You look fantastic and you are glowing." Steph said as she hugged Rory.

"I am doing well It is good to see you too Steph I have missed all of you. Thank you. This is my fiancé Tristan Dugray." 

Tristan tried to shake her hand and she grabbed him and hugged him. "Nice to meet you, Tristan. He kind of reminds me of Logan except he is a little sexier than Logan. The blonde hair and he has hazel eyes."

"Yeah, do you guys remember Paris calling Logan Tristan 2.0 that's because this is Tristan. She told me Logan reminded her of Tristan and I have known Tristan longer than Logan."

"Rory you look so gorgeous time has only made you more beautiful. Logan's loss is Tristan's gain. Girl we have got to get together since you live in New York now. We have really missed you. Hi, Tristan, I am Rosemary." She shakes his hand. 

"Nice to meet you, Rosemary."

"Do you still eat as you did in college? I am finally engaged so I can start eating after the wedding. I am Juliette. I swear this girl can put away some food and doesn't gain a pound."

"Hi, Juliette. Yes, she can eat and still looks amazing. I honestly wouldn't care if she gained weight I would still love her as much as I do right now. I have loved her for fourteen years and I will love her until I draw my last breath." He kissed her on the cheek and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Damn girl you are so lucky. He is totally in love with you." Rose, Steph, and Juliette all say in unison. 

"Rory it has been a while since I have seen you. I still remember that event nice to see you again. Hello, I am Seth." He shakes Tristan's hand. 

"Nice to meet you I am Tristan Rory's fiancé."

"Mother, I heard you were here we have been scouring the entire party for you," Colin exclaims across the room. They both come running over. Colin grabs her first and hugs her while spinning her around. 

Next, Robert picks her up and spins her around hugging her, "you look stunning tonight. Positively gorgeous."

They both shake Tristan's hand, "it's nice to see you again Tristan. How is mother doing?"

"She is doing well. She is taking care of herself."

"We hear congrats are in order for the both of you. Let us see the ring. We knew he was going to ask. I am so happy for both of you. I guess Finn told you that Logan called us after running into you in Belgium. I told him to leave you alone he is married and you are happy to stay away. He told me he wasn't sure he could do that." Colin said. 

"I know Finn said he is working on getting moved here or Hartford. The only thing I have to say is I am very happy and I would be really happy to never see him again."

"Well, we will do our best to ensure you never have to see him again if we can help it. We happen to like Tristan and we can see how much you love him. Don't worry we got your back." Robert said. 

"Thanks, guys to both of you we appreciate that. Is there a way I can speak to the three of you privately?" Tristan asked.

"Yep, let's grab Finn. We will be back mother." They took off and Tristan kissed her as he walked away behind Robert and Colin. 

They find Finn and walk to another area and step into the hall. 

"So, I would like to ask the three of you to be a groomsman for our wedding. Nothing would make Rory happier than to include her three best friends in our wedding party. So, Will you Finn, Colin, and Robert be my groomsmen?"

They are all stunned and quiet for a moment before they all start smiling. "We would love nothing more. Rory is family." They all said in unison. 

They walked back into the party. Rory wasn't at the table with Steph and the rest of the gang. "Where did mother go?" Finn asked.

"She had to use the restroom. She has been gone a few minutes tho." Replied Steph.

Rory's POV:

I know Tristan is going to ask the guys to be in our wedding. I am so happy and I know they will be too. 

"I have to run to the restroom. I will be back ladies and Seth please tell the guys and my sexy man if they ask." I ask Steph as I head to the restroom.

"I walk into the bathroom and as I walk out someone grabs my arm. I turn and see Logan. 

"Ow, what are you doing here? Let go of me, Logan."

"I came to see if you were here. I guess my invite got lost but Finn and the guys always celebrate New Year's here."

"Logan, I am not doing this. You need to leave or I will. I don't want you around me. We are done and you need to understand that what we had is over."

"Rory I don't love Odette, I like her well enough that we get along but you are still the only woman I have ever loved. Please come back to me. I will end my marriage right now if you say yes."

"Logan I don't love you anymore I love Tristan. There will always be a piece of my heart that belongs to you I will always love what we had but I am not in love with you. That is why nothing happened in New Hampshire besides I was with Tristan and I don't cheat."

He forced himself on her kissing her.  She struggled to push him off. 

Just then Finn, Robert, Colin, and Tristan appeared and grabbed him. 

Rory was crying. "Tris, I tried to fight him I am sorry. I told him I didn't want anything to do with him I told him that I love you and for him to leave me alone. He forced himself on me and hurt my wrist when he refused to let me go."

"Hey, don't cry baby. You don't need to apologize you didn't kiss him he kissed you we could see you trying to push him off. Let me see your wrist." There was a red handprint where he was holding her so tightly. "Can you move it, baby?"

She was moving it in circles. "Yep, it just hurts. I will be fine."

Tristan turns around and faces Logan. "If you ever force yourself on my fiancée or hurt her I will kill you." He punches him right in his mouth. "That was for kissing my fiancée and this is for hurting her wrist." He punched him again in the jaw. 

The guys turned him loose when they saw the first punch coming and Logan lay on the ground after the second punch. 

"I don't play when you mess with my family. You know she is pregnant. Stay away from me and Rory. Because the next time I won't be as forgiving."

"Mate, you need to leave and don't return. There was a reason you weren't invited. I guess we should have known you would know what our plans were. You know how much we love and care for mother. You need to leave and delete our numbers you messed up by hurting Rory."

They picked him up and followed him to the door. They all surrounded Rory.

"Hey, Love are you okay? I am so sorry I should have known he would try to come by here. I didn't know he was in the States." Finn said as he hugged her and he looked down.

"It's not your fault Finn. It is none of your faults. It's Logan's and only Logan's. He must have been stalking me because he was waiting for me when I came out of the restroom. I am sorry guys but I really just want to go home. I am sorry we didn't get to spend much time together. We may invite you to the apartment and do dinner one night."

"Okay love we understand. That sounds good just let us know when."

"Did you ask them?"

"Yes, I did baby."

"What did you all say?" She looks at them questioningly. 

"Um, yes of course," Robert said.    

The guys followed them to the door and they hugged Rory. Rory and Tristan left The Plaza and loaded into the limo and made their way home. 

Rory stayed close to Tristan. Like she was afraid. Tristan was really worried about her. 

"Hey, are you okay? I am really worried about you."

"I am fine baby. I am sorry he never was like that when we were together. I mean I know he didn't mean anything by it. He just can't stand to lose and losing me to you I think was too much. He told me he would end his marriage right now if I would go with him. He was always sweet and caring."

"I know baby and I know that you loved him and a piece of you always will. I guess I shouldn't have hit him I was just really mad. I will always protect you and our baby."

"No, I am glad you did. I guarantee that helped him see the error of his ways."

I leaned in to kiss her and she said, "I can't not until I brush my teeth. My ex just kissed me."

"I don't care I want to kiss my fiancée." I leaned in and kissed her passionately. "I love you Mare with all my heart." 

Her kisses became more hungry. "We need to get home." We continued to kiss until we arrived back home. We kissed in the elevator and all the way to our door. I unlocked the door never releasing her lips. I continued to kiss her after opening the door and closing it back. I locked it. 

I simply slid my jacket off and it fell to the floor. I moved my hand to the back of her dress and unzipped her dress. It slid all the way to the ground and pooled right at her feet. I released her from the kiss as I stepped back and admired her sexy body. 

"You are gorgeous." I picked her up and carried her to our room. We made love all the way until early the next morning. Then we lay intertwined in each other's arms until we drifted off to sleep.                                                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...
90.1K 2K 42
Set after those final four words- what will Rory do? How is she going to tell the father? How will Lorelai react? This is a ROGAN story
19K 474 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...
646K 17.9K 47
In 1986, when Lorelai and Rory Gilmore fled Hartford, they left something important behind, not something, someone. Juliana Gilmore-Hayden, the forgo...